PDA

View Full Version : Vo fights back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-25-2008, 09:10 PM
Good for you Vo

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/ers/586283246.html

VO D'BALM FANS!! - t4m - 25
Reply to: pers-586283246@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-02-25, 1:13PM EST

PLEASE BEWARE OF SOMEONE USING MY IMAGE TO ADVERTISE HERE IN CRAIGSLIST. THIS PERSON GOES BY THE NAME OF SANDRA WITH A 718 AREA CODE. ITS POSTED IN TODAY'S PAGE AND OF COURSE IF YOU LOOK AT THE PICTURE IT IS ME! CLEARLY, THIS PERSON DOES NOT REALIZE THAT SHE IS VIOLATING A COPYRIGHT IMAGE AND DOES NOT REALIZE SHE COULD GET IN SERIOUS LEGAL PROBLEMS FOR THS. SO, IF ANYONE CAN FLAG THAT AD OFF, PLEASE DO SO!

I AM CURRENTLY NOT IN NEW YORK. SO, PLEASE BE ADVISED!

YOUR FRIEND,
VO D'BALM

hwbs
02-25-2008, 09:13 PM
i have seen those for some time , lmfao....i seriously doubt vo suddenly was chilling in the bx , lol...

BeardedOne
02-25-2008, 11:21 PM
There are reasons that I e-chat with a gurl for a bit before meeting them.

I even doubted my fave, right up until I saw that signature butterfly on her butt. :wink:

flabbybody
02-26-2008, 01:31 AM
it's so pathetic that someone could be desperate enough to lure them to a place with a pic of someone else. and what's the best this lowlife expects to happen when the person shows up expecting to see Vo?

"oh that's OK sweetie. you're not Vo but here's my money anyways. I don't mind coming to the Bronx and having sex with an imposter"

fucking idiots

blckhaze
02-26-2008, 01:54 AM
it's so pathetic that someone could be desperate enough to lure them to a place with a pic of someone else. and what's the best this lowlife expects to happen when the person shows up expecting to see Vo?

"oh that's OK sweetie. you're not Vo but here's my money anyways. I don't mind coming to the Bronx and having sex with an imposter"

fucking idiots

ROFL preach bruh flabby.

flabbybody
02-29-2008, 09:05 PM
here's a person stealing Jasmine's pic. Jasmine has been post-op for four years and is totally out of the business.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/ers/591055186.html