View Full Version : THANX YOU BABY

SexxxyJade
06-24-2005, 01:51 PM
I want to give a very, very special thanx to a sweet gentlman on here who came to my recent rescue. I was scheduled to do a video and did not have a camera person( i hate using a tripod). He was online and i told him my miladies, and before u knew it he was at my door step willing and ready to help out.
The best part about it is that he even volunteered to be my "fluffer" which was the best part of the nite, even hotter than the video itself..lol Thanx again baby and ill be definately calling you again you are a sweet heart. You know who you are.

xoxoxox

canihavu
06-24-2005, 01:58 PM
Dang. Why wasn't I online that night. :cry:

popperluv
06-24-2005, 02:28 PM
Jade can I audition to be your fluffer? :lol:

Ecstatic
06-24-2005, 03:23 PM
Some guys have all the luck!

Iceman
06-24-2005, 05:24 PM
Sexxxy Shemale Jada wrote ....

I want to give a very, very special thanx to a sweet gentlman on here who came to my recent rescue. I was scheduled to do a video and did not have a camera person( i hate using a tripod). He was online and i told him my miladies, and before u knew it he was at my door step willing and ready to help out.
The best part about it is that he even volunteered to be my "fluffer" which was the best part of the nite, even hotter than the video itself..lol Thanx again baby and ill be definately calling you again you are a sweet heart. You know who you are.

xoxoxox

All That I Have To Say Is ...... W.O.W. !!!

More Importantly ......

3 Questns ....

(1) How Soon Will We Buy It ?

(2) Where Will We Buy It ?

(3) Where Will We Send The Cash ?

A STAR IS Born ??

You BETTER Believe It !!! I Sure DO mama !!!

GOOD LUCK JADA !!!!!!!

SexxxyJade
06-25-2005, 12:17 AM
thanx guys, im always in circumstances where i need help. I appreciate all your help and support. You can see the recent video (from my thumbnail) on my website www.sexxxyjade.com.

abblecore
06-25-2005, 08:17 AM
jada if u need someone another night im your cameraman free of charge of course

Hugh Jarrod
06-28-2005, 11:04 PM
I'll fluff for you anytime gurl.

blimey7
06-30-2005, 12:36 AM
Hey Jade,

How can a guy become a fluffer for he industry?? Is it an easy position to fill or is it tough to find someone to do it for films??

Have any contact info on someone to talk to at some of the studios?

Blimey