You have great face... Great :)

WCpnpbud32
02-25-2008, 09:06 AM
wow.
Eyes and smile are killer.
everything looks great, no changes.

rim raider
02-25-2008, 10:41 AM
Very cute. Can we see more? I went to your youtube page, are you planning to put more vids on there?

OMG Mimi you are the sexiest, I could eat you up! lol.

bellamy
02-25-2008, 05:41 PM
I really like the pic, oh and welcome, sexy piercing btw.

Metrom3
02-25-2008, 06:10 PM
You look stunning & gorgeous.

luv4Tgirls
02-25-2008, 06:35 PM
NICE very NICE you are quite gorgeous

BabyFirefly42481
02-25-2008, 09:43 PM
Very cute. Can we see more? I went to your youtube page, are you planning to put more vids on there?

OMG Mimi you are the sexiest, I could eat you up! lol.

Thanx...I am planning on putting more videos up on youtube...I don't have a mic yet so there is no sound.

dreamer
02-25-2008, 10:34 PM
hey --these --or ANY pics of Jennifer ---aren't worth the thousand words that get caught in my throat --every time I look at her in person ----trust me fellas ---she is the sweetest ----sexy as hell ---yet a little cutie cupie doll--all at the same time --she's like a grown woman --yet a little girl all in the same instant -----and yeah --she has tiny little freckles under her eyes ---she's always rolling her eyes up and smiling ----her hands and gestures --her walk --her thighs --her blue jeans ---her HANDS ---her lips ---her kiss ---her involuntary restless legs ---her hair --her eyes ---and the way she holds me ---all amazing

I mean like ---when she's all made up with make up and stuff --THAT'S when she gets all serious and takes serious looking pics ---but man oh man ---she doesn't need to get all made up ---very very natural ----I dunno ---her and I were playing cards last night ---and I was sittin across from her --amazed ---(being amazed has become a norm for me --with her) ----her tiny skinny shoulders --her knees politely held together --her delicate long thin fingers holding her cards----the way she focuses (on the TV too) --and has mental battles with herself (playing cards) ---thinking --talking to herself ----everything ------

I am TRYING to convince her to show herself in other threads --sexy legs --girls in blue jeans --sexy FEET! (heheh) ---girls out in public ----she's got it ALL! ---

and as far as body shots ---I'm sure they're coming ---she needs someone to click her mouse ---so ........I dunno -----she is 5'9" --135 --skinny skinny --with just the right amount of muscle tone ----she's a dream boat ---

words don't/won't do it --pics won't/don't do it ---

I'd have to say that the best feature on Jennifer --is her spirit ---soft and sweet ----just my opinion --

dreamer
02-25-2008, 10:41 PM
this is what I mean ---just watch her smile ---she's a dream ---soft and sweet --
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaGrMIqGWPw

BabyFirefly42481
02-26-2008, 09:33 PM
hey --these --or ANY pics of Jennifer ---aren't worth the thousand words that get caught in my throat --every time I look at her in person ----trust me fellas ---she is the sweetest ----sexy as hell ---yet a little cutie cupie doll--all at the same time --she's like a grown woman --yet a little girl all in the same instant -----and yeah --she has tiny little freckles under her eyes ---she's always rolling her eyes up and smiling ----her hands and gestures --her walk --her thighs --her blue jeans ---her HANDS ---her lips ---her kiss ---her involuntary restless legs ---her hair --her eyes ---and the way she holds me ---all amazing

I mean like ---when she's all made up with make up and stuff --THAT'S when she gets all serious and takes serious looking pics ---but man oh man ---she doesn't need to get all made up ---very very natural ----I dunno ---her and I were playing cards last night ---and I was sittin across from her --amazed ---(being amazed has become a norm for me --with her) ----her tiny skinny shoulders --her knees politely held together --her delicate long thin fingers holding her cards----the way she focuses (on the TV too) --and has mental battles with herself (playing cards) ---thinking --talking to herself ----everything ------

I am TRYING to convince her to show herself in other threads --sexy legs --girls in blue jeans --sexy FEET! (heheh) ---girls out in public ----she's got it ALL! ---

and as far as body shots ---I'm sure they're coming ---she needs someone to click her mouse ---so ........I dunno -----she is 5'9" --135 --skinny skinny --with just the right amount of muscle tone ----she's a dream boat ---

I'd have to say that the best feature on Jennifer --is her spirit ---soft and sweet ----just my opinion --

Thanx alot Babe....You really know how to make me feel worth something. Your romantic, sweet and always try telling me how beautiful I am even when I know I'm lookin a mess...lol. The 28th will be 3 months for us and even though we had some ruff points I wouldn't change a thing. I think we are both helping each other to grow and learn more about ourselves. I care about you sooooo much and I hope we continue to grow together and bring a little fun and romance to this depressing hard knock life we live in.

Sweet Kisses,

Jennifer Angela

mikejones
02-27-2008, 12:18 AM
You are pretty. You look so serious though. Can we see some smiling pictures? I think if I saw you at the bar and you showed me a smile I would definitely have to step up and buy you a drink.

dreamer
02-27-2008, 03:04 PM

Thanx alot Babe....You really know how to make me feel worth something. Your romantic, sweet and always try telling me how beautiful I am even when I know I'm lookin a mess...lol. The 28th will be 3 months for us and even though we had some ruff points I wouldn't change a thing. I think we are both helping each other to grow and learn more about ourselves. I care about you sooooo much and I hope we continue to grow together and bring a little fun and romance to this depressing hard knock life we live in.

Sweet Kisses,

Jennifer Angela

I don't know what to say --you're getting all "sappy" on me baby ---yeah --I know ---we both know the ruff spots were cuz of me ---and you're still willing to be mine ---I dunno ---I care about you too ---more than I can say ----

I know I told you this before ---but since the day I first met you ---you have occupied most of my many thoughts ----and it doesn't seem like that's about to change any time soon ---

dreamer
02-27-2008, 03:08 PM
You are pretty. You look so serious though. Can we see some smiling pictures? I think if I saw you at the bar and you showed me a smile I would definitely have to step up and buy you a drink.

yoh dude ---if you wanna see her smile ---click on her youtube link at the bottom of her every post -----

and if you ever happen to buy her a drink ---I'll buy YOU one right back ----aaaaaand then she can buy me one --aaaaaaaand then we'll all get tipsy on eachother's generosity ---

zukkobaby
02-27-2008, 04:14 PM
Your youtube is nice, but I think you should move on to Xtube, let us see what you and your boyfriend did after he got those jeans off! God that would be hot!!

jamesedwards
02-29-2008, 01:35 AM
hope you like

Those are some hot pics, I love the one it's kinda gangsta with the side ways peace sign lol You are hot, can I come to CT and you show me how hot you can really get ?:)