PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT MATTER (about DeliaCD.com)

Somedude21
02-23-2008, 01:30 AM
Okay. I need some way to get into contact with Delia (or whoever runs that site). I don't want to get into specifics here, but I've just found something that could be very, very bad. I'm not going to go into specifics here because I don't want the details to be known--for both his (or her? >_>) sake, as well as a third party affected here by this.

If any admins know how I can get a hold of Delia, preferably by instant messenger, I would greatly appreciate it. And if that admin wishes to know what this issue is, then I will gladly tell them...as long as they understand that it cannot be let out under any circumstances.

GroobySteven
02-23-2008, 01:36 AM
Okay. I need some way to get into contact with Delia (or whoever runs that site). I don't want to get into specifics here, but I've just found something that could be very, very bad. I'm not going to go into specifics here because I don't want the details to be known--for both his (or her? >_>) sake, as well as a third party affected here by this.

If any admins know how I can get a hold of Delia, preferably by instant messenger, I would greatly appreciate it. And if that admin wishes to know what this issue is, then I will gladly tell them...as long as they understand that it cannot be let out under any circumstances.

I know her and am on a few boards with her as we promote each other - I don't have an IM for her.
http://www.tgirltalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2397

You can PM her above.

Somedude21
02-23-2008, 01:38 AM
Thanks a lot, Sean. This means a lot to me, it really does. Hopefully, this whole thing is either already solved, or it will be shortly.