PDA

View Full Version : Looking for info on Gabrielle Pickett

TAreporter
02-19-2008, 12:16 AM
Hi, I'm looking for info on Gabrielle Pickett. If anyone has any information about her, please PM me or email me at abernathey@gmail.com. Thanks.

thx1138
02-19-2008, 12:25 AM
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=RNWO,RNWO:2007-15,RNWO:en&q=Gabrielle+Pickett

yodajazz
02-19-2008, 02:17 AM
I down loaded and listened to the radio broadcast of Gendertalk Radio of 8-4-03; program #421. I thought that it meant that she was on the program discussing her sister's murder. However they reported that they heard, that she had been murdered about a month earlier in New York City, at a hotel on 14th Street. They're report was that her throat had been cut, but also reported that they heard that drugs may have been involved. I had read earlier that someone had said that she died of a drug over dose, so this is a new version.

A new fact has come out about the sisters life story. It has been reported that they both at one time had legitimate jobs at the same company. However Chanelle was 'driven' out by a female supervisor who was transphobic. They said that Gabrielle may have quit in sympathy. They both were never able to find legitimate work again and reportedly turned to sex work in order survive.

TAreporter
02-19-2008, 04:10 AM
Ever see the movie Jonny Dangererously? The part where the news goes through a ton of people (the grapevine), the news is completely changed? Well, I know that grapevine. It was just a rumor, and a very vague one at that. I'm trying to peg down a time frame and a location, then I'll go through death records to find out.

So any help that anyone has would be appreciated.

And yes Chanelle was fired... and Gaberielle quit soon after. That is true.