PDA

View Full Version : I dedicate this thread to Chef Mike

thx1138
02-16-2008, 01:37 AM
When it rains it ours. Put on the tin foil hats. http://wallstreetexaminer.com/blogs/winter/?p=1429

chefmike
02-16-2008, 09:49 AM
WTF? You don't really expect me to read all that BS, do you grasshopper? Not bloody likely. Anyway, Kimbo is fighting Tank Abbott on showtime at 10 pm tonight(saturday).... in case anyone is interested and so this thread isn't a total fucking waste of space. :roll:

thx1138
02-16-2008, 02:49 PM
mike: look at the diagram at the bottom of the article. You can build your own tin foil hat.

chefmike
02-16-2008, 09:51 PM
Uh huh....go tell it to your mentor Alex Jones at infowarspablum.com...but once again, so this thread isn't a total waste of bandwidth:
http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=dm-kimbotank021508&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

chefmike
02-16-2008, 09:53 PM
Uh huh....go tell it to your mentor Alex Jones at infowarspablum.com...but once again, so this thread isn't a total waste of bandwidth:
http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=dm-kimbotank021508&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

thx1138
02-18-2008, 04:47 AM
yes, your thread, it's like the modern day gladitorial games to keep the plebs' minds off the real important issue of the day: dissolution of the empire. So too the US has its mindless distractions: TV, professional sports, etc.

El Nino
02-18-2008, 07:35 AM
Cleaning House!

chefmike
02-18-2008, 07:45 AM
You two should elope and spare this forum from any more of your tedious tinfoil fantasies.

El Nino
02-18-2008, 11:09 PM
I repeat...

chefmike
02-18-2008, 11:32 PM
I would like to say that I think that you two are OK guys for the most part, despite our differences on some subjects. I'd like to think that we can keep it fairly civil in this section and save the drama and bloodshed for the cheap seats in the GD section. Which as you may know I thoroughly enjoy most of the time...the drama and bloodshed that is...

Coroner
02-20-2008, 04:57 AM
This part of the forum has turned into a platform for conspiracy theories idiots. Whenever I think of Alex Jones, David Icke or Erich von Daeniken, I remember Scientology. I always get tired when I see your 70 topics a day, Mulder.

thx1138
02-20-2008, 05:17 AM
Coroner: ru a member of the NWO? :>)

El Nino
02-20-2008, 05:27 AM
Oh yeah...... just believe everything Fox News, CNN and the like, jam down your throat. No hidden agendas anywhere at all. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain... Good Sheep

chefmike
02-20-2008, 07:03 AM
This part of the forum has turned into a platform for conspiracy theories idiots. Whenever I think of Alex Jones, David Icke or Erich von Daeniken, I remember Scientology. I always get tired when I see your 70 topics a day, Mulder.

The good Coroner has spoken....and as usual, he's making pretty good sense.

thx1138
02-20-2008, 11:03 PM
None of my articles come from the sources you cited. Some even come from the US military. Admit it: you're in denial. You just can't admit US leaders have a hidden agenda that you're not privy to. Cognitive dissonance it's called.

Coroner
02-21-2008, 05:16 AM
Coroner: ru a member of the NWO? :>)

Yes, I came to this forum to make your theories ridiculous, so we can continue our brain-washing.

thx1138
02-26-2008, 07:21 PM
Coroner; why don't you post something then? I don't know about you but if disaster is looming I want to know about it and not stick my head in a hole.

hippifried
02-27-2008, 01:11 AM
No THX. You don't want to know about impending doom, you want company in your paranoia. If you join the Mormons, they can help you set up your year's supply of stored food in your bomb shelter. Don't forget to duck & cover.

Coroner
02-27-2008, 07:16 AM
Coroner; why don't you post something then? I don't know about you but if disaster is looming I want to know about it and not stick my head in a hole.

No, dude. You won´t get me into your adventures.

thx1138
02-27-2008, 11:26 AM
@hippi ben there, done that.

blacktgirls
03-16-2008, 12:44 AM
:offtopic i feel that i should send chefmike a gift of apology for acting like such an idoit. i know he'll appreciate my gift since he goes through 365 of them each year with his hairy bear lover :moon

chefmike
03-17-2008, 06:45 PM
What is your punk ass doing in the P&R section, you pathetic groveling cock weasel? You really should stick to the monster cock threads, nancyboy. You are in way over your pinhead here, fool.

blacktgirls
03-18-2008, 05:13 AM
What is your punk ass doing in the P&R section, you pathetic groveling cock weasel? You really should stick to the monster cock threads, nancyboy. You are in way over your pinhead here, fool.and you really need to stop going naked into the sauna at the gym and bending over to touch your toes, you little ass greasing twink :moon

chefmike
03-18-2008, 05:53 AM
You really need to get over your obsession with me and shut your cock holster before you make an even bigger fool of yourself. You are a nobody cock mongrel who should stick to what you know best...drooling over tranny cock.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but I am a hetero white male who has nothing to offer an absurd tranny chasing troll of a nancyboy like yourself who admittedly worships and grovels for black tranny cock.

Perhaps you should take a tip from Larry Craig and then maybe one day you will meet your GOP soulmate in the public restroom of your choice...until then you have nothing to contribute to the P&R section, you cock-worshipping imbecile.

chefmike
03-18-2008, 06:10 AM
BTW, I won't indulge your pathetic attempts at recognition on this forum any further, fool. You will have to continue to beg for that in the monster cock threads that brought your punk ass here in the first place.

I scrape dogshit like you off of my shoes.

Consider yourself scraped, punk.

blacktgirls
03-20-2008, 04:47 AM
You really need to get over your obsession with me and shut your cock holster before you make an even bigger fool of yourself. You are a nobody cock mongrel who should stick to what you know best...drooling over tranny cock.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but I am a hetero white male who has nothing to offer an absurd tranny chasing troll of a nancyboy like yourself who admittedly worships and grovels for black tranny cock.

well if you're not into ts cock than wtf are you doing here on HA :?: i am sure that there are plenty other political forums for you to type out your thoughts while sucking on ann coulter's balls. fyi i am into all beautiful women and not just well hung black girls and why the fuck would i waste my time talking politics here when i could be corresponding with the beautiful ladies on this forum..........as i said