View Full Version : Roll Call - Who here is into BDSM?

justatransgirl
02-15-2008, 08:49 AM
I mean besides myself and Mandy... :-) :-) :-)

Are you domme or submissive?

What would you do, and how far would you go?

We want details.

I'll do (almost) anything if the price is right.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-15-2008, 11:27 AM
I am (as long as it's nothing painful or gory)! I actually bought new of set toys to play with (like the ones pictured on your post..the last pic)! LOL I'm excited! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

DJ_Asia
02-15-2008, 11:37 AM
I never flog,beat,pinch,brand,pierce,suspend,penetrate,cas trate,humiliate or any variety thereof and tell

Hostile
02-15-2008, 12:21 PM
I could watch it but not get involved, I hate seeing 2 girls together, 2 trannys together or a tranny and a girl together. I like to see ts with a man or girl with a man, Lesbo shit is fucking gross to me, its like seeing 2 guys together. Yuck!. The above scene does nothing for me, but thats my opinion if your into that then it's cool for you. I don't like girls who bump pocketbooks ( FEM ON FEM ). It's a turn off big time, its all you, No Thanks!

laoda8
02-15-2008, 01:05 PM
I'm into bondage but not beating.

TSTantrika
02-15-2008, 01:29 PM
Just a bit :wink:

http://www.dominaolivia.com/dos_01.jpg

youcancallmeclaire
02-16-2008, 01:08 AM
Sure.
I'd go either way.
Crying, bleeding, begging.

:)

Although, I do like plain, gentle, vanilla sex as well.

BeardedOne
02-16-2008, 01:23 AM
I've been in the scene, but only with a couple of people (And only one truly comfortably - I still wear her tags from the 1994 Leather Fest). Though I tend more to bottom/sub, I have played the other role in experimentation.

In a brief period of time with a lesbian friend (Dare I say 'lover') of note, I got very turned on by the feel of collar and cuffs and the clink and rattle of chains. Though we experimented quite a bit, role-play and Master/slave games didn't work for me (Though she was very much into them).

The pain thing never worked for me and so our play relationship cooled quite a bit (Though we remain friends to this day).

I can't claim to fully understand the scene, but I can remember when my ass was warm, my dick was hard, and my companion was breathing hotly in my ear. *Sigh*

Quinn
02-16-2008, 01:37 AM
If I'm with a woman that I think can handle it, then, yes, I enjoy it in a dominant role. In addition to the whole physical angle, there's something quite spiritual about the whole process that can bring you closer to a woman than months of "normal" relations ever could. I guess it all boils down to a dissolution of the self through the overesposure and suffering of that same self (though no actual harm is ever inflicted).

-Quinn

Tomfurbs
02-16-2008, 02:53 AM
Yep.

All sex is about power/switching etc really.

male_sub_18_for_use
02-16-2008, 03:46 AM
sub so yes nuffin to hardcore like beatings and stuff like that

Willie Escalade
02-16-2008, 04:01 AM
I'll watch it, but I'm not ready to participate. 8)

sugdaddie69
02-16-2008, 04:13 AM
I am.I love being tied up,spanked,and my mouth put to good use

SuperKev12345
02-16-2008, 06:13 AM
i am actually extremely submissive ,, and love an aggressive dominant ts woman for love and romance ,, if i love the woman , id have no limits

jon69bro
02-16-2008, 06:16 AM
I have been a bottom/submissive for many years with just a few hard limits. Love the exquisite joy of surrender.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-16-2008, 06:21 AM
i am actually extremely submissive ,, and love an aggressive dominant ts woman for love and romance ,, if i love the woman , id have no limits

Hmm..That's HOT! ;)

Also very hot! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

tg4me
02-16-2008, 06:24 AM
20+ years in the scene. I'm a total switch. Strap-on play brought on my desires to feel the real thing.

DCGuy343
02-16-2008, 06:30 AM
Luv it! :claps

alpha2117
02-16-2008, 06:31 AM
I must admit I'm more into the look of fetish clothing than the bd/sm side. I knew a girl who worked as a pro-dom who really didn't like the scene but she loved the clothes because they made her look amazing.

youcancallmeclaire
02-16-2008, 06:32 AM

mmm... beatings.

TJT
02-16-2008, 03:05 PM
I think I've collared your gg clone,Claire.

It might be easier to ask who's not into BD/SM here,lol.

sub337
02-16-2008, 03:32 PM
I've been into BDSM for all my adult life. Nothing better than submitting to a Dominant Lady(boy). Whip me, flog me, tie me up, pierce me, piss on (or in) me, humiliate me, dominate me....love it all!

wjcdiver
02-16-2008, 03:38 PM
I am a pretty submissive masochist.

gr4phic4rtist08
02-16-2008, 08:03 PM
dear god that makes my penis hurt

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-16-2008, 08:38 PM
I'm bad all the time, I would probably benefit from a good OTK

male_sub_18_for_use
02-17-2008, 06:17 PM

mmm... beatings.

lol i take it u like a good beating then

trish
02-17-2008, 07:02 PM
mostly bondage and humiliation of various sorts (not into causing or receiving real time physical pain or doing permanent harm, however i enjoy play and fiction that mimics hardcore bdsm). so to summarize: bd, fun; but sm, not so much fun.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-17-2008, 08:52 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/db114_032c_323.jpg

dear god that makes my penis hurt

LOL.. I agree. OUCH!! :x

~Kisses.

HTG

LAGent4ts
02-17-2008, 09:35 PM
I had one experience years ago where I was blindfolded and tied to some device that looked like a giant X and for the next hour was touched with everything from hands, brushes, feathers, whips and who know what else. One of the most erotic times of my life but until recently buried in mind. It is working it's way back and am intent on re-discovering this part of my sexuality when I find the right venue with a trust worthy individual where I can walk before I run.

whatsupwithat
02-17-2008, 10:21 PM
Yep.

All sex is about power/switching etc really.

i was going to say..."who isn't?" but i'll just co-sign this one. same sentiment, different words.

sugdaddie69
02-18-2008, 01:10 AM

Hmm..That's HOT! ;)

Also very hot! :P

~Kisses.

HTGThank-you.As you may already know,you are my dream Mistress.

DCGuy343
02-18-2008, 01:25 AM
Hara could spank me anytime :lol: :moon

peggygee
02-18-2008, 01:32 AM

As a Black woman, I don't do handcuffs or whips. :smh

youcancallmeclaire
02-18-2008, 01:45 AM
As a person of Irish descent, I don't eat potatoes.

KiraHarden
02-18-2008, 05:02 PM
I'm submissive and into bdsm

FiremanforTS
02-18-2008, 09:15 PM
Mostly Domme, but I agree that if your into each other, why not go have some fun and try new things?

Tomfurbs
02-18-2008, 09:39 PM

I don't tend to think about my races' socio-political history when I'm getting my freak on.

If I did, I would probably end up boycotting Pizza, Camembert, and German Beer.

And I couldn't drive on them Roman Roads of course.

Or eat Smorgasbord...fucking vikings.

Or watch Dogme movies...those damn Danes!

Geez, these Islands have been invaded by a lot of folks.

Dave32111
02-18-2008, 11:25 PM
Very much into the BDSM world - own a 24/7 slave and am looking to get involved with the NYC scene this summer. Don't participate in all facets, but do enjoy the BD & S - My slave is the M.

jamesedwards
02-18-2008, 11:56 PM

We want details.

Giggle,

I am into bondage, and other things that go with it when sexing a Tsgirl I love it. I love a real nasty TsGirl who will tell me " bend your bitch ass over you sissy punk bitch, I am going to fuck you deep in that tight ass and you will be my bitch whore". I love a Tgirl bringing it like that. I love one that will tie me up and flog me with a nine o tails whip, or a paddle. I love when one takes out the 10 inch glass dildo from the freezer shove all of it in my ass then spank my ass with a glass paddle that's frozen too, then pour hot candle wax on me. I love nipple clamps, cock rings all that nasty wild shit. I love being cuffed and told " suck this fucking cock you fucking dog eat that meat hoe" that shit is a turn on like no other. I love when a Tgirl puts a collar around my neck and hit it from the back and pull the chain that shit is fucking good

jamesedwards
02-18-2008, 11:59 PM
Justatransgirl you know what I love better than bondage? is when two Tgirls dominate me and do some outrageous shit to me that shit is off the chain

justatransgirl
02-19-2008, 10:56 AM
Justatransgirl you know what I love better than bondage? is when two Tgirls dominate me and do some outrageous shit to me that shit is off the chain

Well honey, you know how to contact me...

Giggle,

PS - Jessica and I have a double tomorrow night with a GG Dominatrix and her boy slave - it'll be his first time serving a TS - should be fun - maybe if you are all good little subbies I'll tell you about it afterwards. :-)

BottomBoySlave
02-21-2008, 07:55 PM

We want details.

Giggle,

I am into BDSM... pretty much most things, except bleeding. I always like to push my limits in any way i can. :lol:

Prospero
03-17-2008, 03:36 PM
BDSM covers a pretty wide sprectrum. The picture of that pierced cock is waaaaayyyy to extreme for me. However I have had a few BDSM experiences with T girls and it can be amazing. The best professional girl in London is Eva Vortex. I first saw her about six or seven years ago and she was really quite amazing at it. Very expensive now though. Another TS mistress I've seen a few times works in South london but I can't see her anymore because - bizarrely - a close relative has moved virtually next door to her and I can't risk it. I had some great group sessions with her - being used on one occasion by four t-girls. That was amazing. Nice little dungeon, lots of imagination and long and inexpensive sessions.
It is actually pretty hard to find a T girl who is really good at being a domme. The majority seem to be submissive. So if anyone has some good suggestions for girls in london who are really good at this - offer a wide range of sensual BDSM and are enthusiastic tops as well - I'd love to hear from them.

the commander
03-17-2008, 04:14 PM

I don't tend to think about my races' socio-political history when I'm getting my freak on.

If I did, I would probably end up boycotting Pizza, Camembert, and German Beer.

And I couldn't drive on them Roman Roads of course.

Or eat Smorgasbord...fucking vikings.

Or watch Dogme movies...those damn Danes!

Geez, these Islands have been invaded by a lot of folks.

As a person of 1/64th Cherokee Indian descent, I refuse to participate in any sex that involves whiskey or small pox.

But I am a total top BDSM-wise. In the past I experimented with my sub-side...cross-dressing, being tied, that sort of thing. Now I like to be in charge and humiliating the hell out of my partner. ball-gagging, making them choke on my dick during oral, tying them up, calling them names, slapping, spanking, blind-folding them, rough anal, making them lick my ass, spitting on them and making them talk dirty.

Sigh...I love all that, but my current partner isn't as into it as I would like.

Suck. :(

The Commander
DIA

Darren
03-18-2008, 02:16 AM
I've done a little bit, nothing too extreme: bondage, spanking, teasing, etc. No real beatings or blood or hard pain, but there's definitely nothing wrong with a good set of nipple clamps, a paddle, and a candle. I can be either dominant or submissive, though lately I've been in a sub mood; I've been the top too long, time for a change of pace! And while not quite falling under BDSM, something I'd like to give a shot is CFNM; that's more of the sub/exhibitionist side of me, but I digress...Now I just need to find a domme...

jenni4
03-18-2008, 03:15 AM
Love it, love it, love it.
Though I've topped in the past it provides virtually no excitement for me.
But to Sub....... oh yes.
The feeling of constriction as the ropes are wound about me: delicious.
The whips, crops and paddles with their burning sting transformed to warm yummyness...sigh.... I'm getting myself a bit worked up here.
Corsets and ballet boots: fashion I'd wear anytime.
Finding a person I trust enough to hand over personal power: utterly pricless.

(Hmmm....wonder if MasterCard could use that?) :D

Ballgagg
03-20-2008, 03:25 AM
I have been involved as long as I can remember. I am now a very prolific maker.
I also have a full time sub(fem)

My forte is using the bullwhip.

Simonross
03-20-2008, 08:16 AM
I might be ever so slightly Dom :wink:

Jim Steel
04-03-2008, 04:22 AM
S M Checkout www.machofuckers.com OUCHbaby

ocguy
04-03-2008, 05:16 AM
I am into bdsm. Nothing as extreme as blood or piercings. but definitely think spankings, restraints, gags are very hot. I love to give and receive although I do love to give it out much harder than I like to receive it. Most of the time I consider myself a top. the only time i am willing to switch/bottom is with a t-girl. I do enjoy being her bottom *S*

happychris
04-03-2008, 06:59 AM
I am very interested in exploring my submissive side....

LibertyHarkness
04-03-2008, 07:14 PM
I enjoy the Domination and Submission side of things...

Though i tend to be more domme and do work as a mistress a few days each week at my dungeon studio...

But put up a little submissive pic of me in chains :)

Simonross
04-04-2008, 10:09 AM
And a personal favourite of mine of the lovely Liberty

Simon

Ponyboy
04-04-2008, 11:35 AM
I find most people want to humiliate me and I find it natural to obey. I am scared of public humiliation but also find it the most exciting thing I have ever done. I swear I will never do it again because of the risk but before long someone has stripped me naked put a chain around my balls and paraded me in front of their friends.

One woman put the chain around my balls and paraded me around her front garden. I dont know if the neighbours saw it because I was too embarassed to look up, but it was exciting.

People like to bitch-slap me in front of their friends as a sign of power.
When people fuck me it normally includes smacking my ass, pulling my hair and calling me their bitch but my most common sexual activity is being forced to give oral sex.
I'm not into pain or bondage. If I obey quickly, it's not neccesary.
My ass is tight and I have trouble taking thick cocks, but I love the feel of cock on my checks and between my legs, and normally have to take what I'm given.

btmbob3
04-04-2008, 07:12 PM
I'm submissive. And masochistic. Been involved in BDSM for close to 20 years. Kinkfest in the PNW was last weekend.

Ponyboy
04-08-2008, 09:34 AM
If all sex is about power, do you normally bite the one you love?

tsmandy
04-08-2008, 08:40 PM
If all sex is about power, do you normally bite the one you love?

Only when I'm hungry.

tsmandy
04-08-2008, 08:46 PM
I'm definitely into kinky sex, though I'm pretty selective about who I play with.

Mostly I prefer to administer beatings (fists and belts being my favorite implements of punishment, followed by canes and floggers) though occasionally I find someone I will submit to (only women). I like being tied up (once again girls only) and beaten, but I'm not submissive really, just a pain slut, and I don't really care about domination, just administering a thorough beating that will push someone to their limits.

I used to be really into my stilletto, and intricate cutting scenes, but the cops in Dunsmuir took my knife and I never had the heart to replace it.

Ponyboy
04-09-2008, 08:07 AM
Sounds painful - I think I'd prefer it if you bit me

maxraw1
04-14-2008, 02:10 AM
i am a bondage submissive with a rubber side, i would be totally into a domme girl like a gia darling or allanah starr type

i love the hard bondage forced sex abduction scenarios, turn me into your helpless love toy!!!!!!!!!!!

i am all yours girls... (i never top from the bottom either!)