View Full Version : Sex...

WalkedOttaHeaven
06-21-2005, 01:48 AM

flabbybody
06-21-2005, 05:07 AM
NYCe, how does this get 183 points?

Felicia Katt
06-21-2005, 05:09 AM
I think if you admit to being a virgin, it should be worth a lot more points than that :)

Felicia

Ecstatic
06-21-2005, 05:21 AM
To put it simply, when it's good it's the opposite of your screen name: it's like you walk INTO heaven. As an "omnisexual" (I think I'll start using that term more), I've had incredible, mind-blowing sex with women, men, and transsexual women. It's about intimacy and completely letting go in the moment, and at that point gender has little to do with it for me. But the attraction for me is a beautiful woman or, even more so, a beautiful tgirl, because a beautiful tgirl combines all the sensual pleasure of a woman with the extra dimensions of lovemaking possible when she has a cock and enjoys using it. (I'm not attracted to guys, as such, but I do enjoy what some here would delimit as "gay sex" because I enjoy cock.)

My first encounter with a tgirl was getting blown by the most stunning woman I'd ever been with in over 30 years, a 5'11" gorgeous Latina with 38DD breasts to die for and an incredibly fun personality. She brought me off with what has to be one of the 5 or 6 most intense orgasms I've ever had, and I was radiant for days afterwards. How's that?

The feeling of a girl inside me is indescribable. I love both giving and receiving, but there's a rush that comes when a girl is really hard and really turned on and I look up into her eyes and run my hands over her breasts while she rides me that is incredible. Sometimes it's great to just let go and let her have her way with me, and other times I love to keep trading places, taking turns top and bottom, until we both cum.

Or to put it all very simply: my man, you've got some wonderful experiences ahead of you!