PDA

View Full Version : Boob jobs

JamesHunt
01-24-2008, 06:47 AM
Ok, I know this is a girl thing, and you get them done for yourself, and not the guys. But wouldn't you much rather have smaller natural looking breasts than massive fake looking ones? Or am I missing something?

JamesHunt
01-24-2008, 06:49 AM
errata. this is not specific to TG's, GG's exhibit this phenomenon aswell.

blckhaze
01-24-2008, 07:03 AM
dude
just stop
http://www.davebeckerman.com/gallery-blog/image/Head-In-Hands-3.jpg

justatransgirl
01-24-2008, 09:48 AM
Well, I was hoping for a set of FFF's - but I had to settle for a pair of 38 C's or maybe D's. Still wearing the compression bra so I don't know yet. But mine don't show any signs of the basketball look. Just a fuller version of what I had. I probably could have gone larger, but it would have really stretched the skin and probably looked fake. Mine are softening up, and I don't think you will be able to tell I've got implants in the end.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Dino Velvet
01-24-2008, 09:51 AM
There's nothing wrong with these beauties and they're 100% natural.

ARMANIXXX
01-24-2008, 10:33 AM
In my definition,

There's no such thing as too big when talking about titties .......

My take.

justatransgirl
01-24-2008, 12:17 PM
In my definition,
My take.

Did you mean something like in the last two frames?

Giggle,

tsfarrah
01-24-2008, 05:40 PM
i think its all down to the person who has them

Kriss
01-24-2008, 06:15 PM
Ok, I know this is a girl thing, and you get them done for yourself, and not the guys. But wouldn't you much rather have smaller natural looking breasts than massive fake looking ones? Or am I missing something?

FAGGOT

tsmandy
01-24-2008, 07:53 PM

Depends on the dress I want to wear. I love my tits, they are so sensitive and I think they are beautiful. But sometimes, I just wish I could give a really good titty fuck, and there is only one way that will ever happen.

Drama queen.

Josie Chung
02-07-2008, 03:08 AM

a) It's her body, not yours, and b) she's paying for it. If you don't like hers, then find another pair to stare at/masturbate over.

cahardtop
02-07-2008, 03:29 AM
Depends on the dress I want to wear. I love my tits, they are so sensitive and I think they are beautiful. But sometimes, I just wish I could give a really good titty fuck, and there is only one way that will ever happen.

Drama queen.[/quote]

I'll bet you can give a really good titty fuck just the way your are!

bellamy
02-07-2008, 06:11 AM
In my definition,
My take.

Did you mean something like in the last two frames?

Giggle,

Yeah! Like he said....no such thing as to big :D

werwt22
02-07-2008, 07:12 PM
The bigger the better. I love all tits.

FiremanforTS
02-07-2008, 07:59 PM
My girl has 250CC's in each breast. No loss of sensitivity and loves them. So do I.

An almost perfect 34D.

CORVETTEDUDE
02-07-2008, 08:07 PM
You want Boobs, you got Boobs.....

youcancallmeclaire
02-08-2008, 12:03 AM
Soooo...

who here knows how to start a fire without a lighter or matches?

I mean... I'm just wondering, because I'm pretty sure this thread is signaling the downfall of modern society.

Tomfurbs
02-08-2008, 12:08 AM
JamesHunt/Silvester is a genius of Andy Kaufman-like proportions. All the limp-dicks who fail to see him as such are seriously humour-retarded, and twice as hilarious.

SXFX
02-08-2008, 05:50 AM
It's a perportoin thing. A good doctor will tell a girl what size fits her + half a size to take into account any settling that will occure as the body adjusts.
But some people feel they need a larger bust....ok so what their call. Hell I wish we guys could do with our dicks what the girls can do with their tits.....scratch that idea if we guys could do that then we all would have 12ft long shlongs!

justatransgirl
02-08-2008, 05:54 AM
You want Boobs, you got Boobs.....

Reference C-dudes post on the previous page...

Yeah - now that's what I'm talking about!

I shouldda gone bigger...

Giggle,

absolutecarla
02-08-2008, 07:26 AM
http://www.humanthermodynamics.com/RP/Breast-Attraction-Repulsion.html#anchor_94

"At the most basic level, a good-sized breast signals fertility; it shows that a female is reaching reproductive age. [3] Conversely, others suggest that males should be looking for symmetrical breasts, breasts with good nipples capable of prolonged nursing. [4] In addition, many point out that there is no clear relationship between nipples, breasts, their size or shape, and the ability to nurse an infant. [3] In general, breast visual characteristics give an outward indicator of internal reproductive potential. "

"In other words, artificial enhancement of breast size, a physical accruement in human females, changes perceptual levels of attraction and repulsion, in regards to these traits, in human males. A related study done in 1992 by zoologist Anders Moller showed that female swallows show increased attraction towards mates that have had their tail feathers artificially lengthened. [11] In their natural state, male swallows have tail feathers that are about twenty percent longer than the tail feathers of the females. The males with the longest tails, generally, attract more mates than other males." quoted from the website above.