PDA

View Full Version : Why do some TS's lack basic common fuckin courtesy?

ARMANIXXX
01-23-2008, 09:42 PM
On New Years Eve, my plans had fallen threw, and I was totally cool with that since I normally don't go out on New Years since 5.0's out with near army brigade status, clubs are quadruple priced (if your LUCKY), and not to mention all the people shootin guns in the air and shit.

Anyways, I thought Id give good ol CL a look (the free section), and I found a chick on there that I had seen place free ads before. So, I answered, sent her my pic, she replies and we end up exchanging phone numbers.

She tells me that she's goin to a safe family party and she wants to hook up there, So, it was a go.

I drove about 45 mins, get there meet all of her family. While I was a little uneasy about going to, basically a house party full of a shit load of people and in neighborhood I didn't know, she REALLY put her foot forward in terms of making me feel at home, She seemed really genuine about that.

So, I laughed and drank and had a pretty decent time with her, and she told me to go to her house which was pretty close by. She had a nice place, doesn't "work", seemed fairly together.

So to um......fastforward, I left the next morning got some breakfast, drove home and fell asleep, thinking I had a pretty nice new year.

So, the next day, as I'm getting ready for work, i check my messages and it was her, saying that I stole her purse, followed by more messages by a cop asking me to make a statement. I'm totally fuckin shocked because I literally saw this girl take her purse while I was pouring drinks at her house. The cop left several messages, and I decided that this might be some scam or somethin so I decided to just ignore all of them.

3 weeks pass and not a word further about it, so I decide I want to know what the fuck happened, so I call her from my other cell phone to surprise her just in case it was a scam. She answers, I ask her how she was doing and whatever happened about the purse thing, but real fucking cool like I barely give a shit somethin.

She tells me how drunk she was, she found her purse, she was sorry for not calling me to tell me, and it's all cool.

So, I real nonchalantly told her it was cool and I just wanted to make sure she found her purse and was doin ok.

Then she tells me she wants me to call her again for some more "hook ups".

I just hung up the fuckin phone.

What the hell happened to basic human level fuckin decency? Since when is it fuckin cool to mistakenly call the fuckin police on somebody, and then not even tell them, even a basic, "MY BAD"......or a, "hey dude, the police aren't looking for you anymore, we're cool".

There just CAN'T be that much self centering, self serving in the entire fucking world that you can't give a goddamn courtesy call from something of that magnitude.

Anyways.......

as usual, in typical HA across the board labeling,

I'm gonna blame it on the fact that she's a TS..........

cause that's what we do here. ;)

lol

Hank147
01-23-2008, 10:28 PM
Why would the TG\TS segment of the population be exempt from any of the bad traits that inflict the rest of the population?

Are there "bitches" in the world? Yes? Then there are TG\TS bitches.

Are there "nice" people in the world? Yes? Then there are nice TG\TS's.

Realgirls4me
01-23-2008, 10:37 PM
This incivility is not limited or confined to the transgendered. No way, no how. One common denominator found with anyone who behaves this way is generally a good education. It has nothing to do with one's sexual orientation.

bezane
01-24-2008, 12:26 AM
I would see her again Armani if you like her. Stuff happens. But I'd be more comfortable if she actually called the cops as opposed to having another one of her hookups call posing as Detective Jones. That's way off the creepy chart.

I would post a few of my Trans stories but they swing so far off the scale that they become implausible. Gotta love these girls.

TrueBeauty TS
01-24-2008, 01:13 AM
On New Years Eve, my plans had fallen threw, and I was totally cool with that since I normally don't go out on New Years since 5.0's out with near army brigade status, clubs are quadruple priced (if your LUCKY), and not to mention all the people shootin guns in the air and shit.

Anyways, I thought Id give good ol CL a look (the free section), and I found a chick on there that I had seen place free ads before. So, I answered, sent her my pic, she replies and we end up exchanging phone numbers.

She tells me that she's goin to a safe family party and she wants to hook up there, So, it was a go.

I drove about 45 mins, get there meet all of her family. While I was a little uneasy about going to, basically a house party full of a shit load of people and in neighborhood I didn't know, she REALLY put her foot forward in terms of making me feel at home, She seemed really genuine about that.

So, I laughed and drank and had a pretty decent time with her, and she told me to go to her house which was pretty close by. She had a nice place, doesn't "work", seemed fairly together.

So to um......fastforward, I left the next morning got some breakfast, drove home and fell asleep, thinking I had a pretty nice new year.

So, the next day, as I'm getting ready for work, i check my messages and it was her, saying that I stole her purse, followed by more messages by a cop asking me to make a statement. I'm totally fuckin shocked because I literally saw this girl take her purse while I was pouring drinks at her house. The cop left several messages, and I decided that this might be some scam or somethin so I decided to just ignore all of them.

3 weeks pass and not a word further about it, so I decide I want to know what the fuck happened, so I call her from my other cell phone to surprise her just in case it was a scam. She answers, I ask her how she was doing and whatever happened about the purse thing, but real fucking cool like I barely give a shit somethin.

She tells me how drunk she was, she found her purse, she was sorry for not calling me to tell me, and it's all cool.

So, I real nonchalantly told her it was cool and I just wanted to make sure she found her purse and was doin ok.

Then she tells me she wants me to call her again for some more "hook ups".

I just hung up the fuckin phone.

What the hell happened to basic human level fuckin decency? Since when is it fuckin cool to mistakenly call the fuckin police on somebody, and then not even tell them, even a basic, "MY BAD"......or a, "hey dude, the police aren't looking for you anymore, we're cool".

There just CAN'T be that much self centering, self serving in the entire fucking world that you can't give a goddamn courtesy call from something of that magnitude.

Anyways.......

as usual, in typical HA across the board labeling,

I'm gonna blame it on the fact that she's a TS..........

cause that's what we do here. ;)

lol

Fuckin A, man! What the fuck? You fuckin try to hook up on fuckin CL, man!!!!????

Fuck that. What the fuck were you thinking? I can't fuckin believe all the fuck that went on. Are you fuckin serious? That shit is fuckin OUT OF FUCKIN CONTROL. Off the fuckin hook.

mpcc2004
01-24-2008, 01:22 AM
Common courtesy and manners are two things that seem to be getting increasingly rare in our society. It is pretty irritating.

burst121
01-24-2008, 01:27 AM
fuckin A

tsmandy
01-24-2008, 02:20 AM
I'm with True Beauty on this one, why in hell would you hook up with a girl on Craigslist and meet her at a family party, sounds sketchy as all get out to me, akward too, you must have a lot of courage. Lucky for you she just turned out to be a typical drunk, not a professional con artist. Don't try and blame it on trannies, blame it on Craigslist. Sounds like every other story I've ever heard from there.

Well...Except for the one where my girlfriend found me a piano, and bought us a house...guess that worked out all right. :wink:

BeardedOne
01-24-2008, 02:30 AM
Cragslist sux.

People suck.

Add one to the other and you have one helluva fucking huge vaccumn!

tsmandy
01-24-2008, 02:40 AM
Cragslist sux.

People suck.

Add one to the other and you have one helluva fucking huge vaccumn!

Bad day B1?

Sparky_Mark
01-24-2008, 04:25 AM
Fuckin A, man! What the fuck? You fuckin try to hook up on fuckin CL, man!!!!????

Fuck that. What the fuck were you thinking? I can't fuckin believe all the fuck that went on. Are you fuckin serious? That shit is fuckin OUT OF FUCKIN CONTROL. Off the fuckin hook.

Ahem....language?

Edit: Please feel free to continue with your 'fuck' fest. Annnd...GO.

hugochavez
01-24-2008, 04:28 AM
Ah fuck! Quit the fucking fuck!

ARMANIXXX
01-24-2008, 10:21 AM

tsmandy said,

I'm with True Beauty on this one, why in hell would you hook up with a girl on Craigslist and meet her at a family party, sounds sketchy as all get out to me, akward too, you must have a lot of courage. Lucky for you she just turned out to be a typical drunk, not a professional con artist. Don't try and blame it on trannies, blame it on Craigslist. Sounds like every other story I've ever heard from there.

Well...Except for the one where my girlfriend found me a piano, and bought us a house...guess that worked out all right. Wink

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

I've hooked up on CL like this before. When I have, it usually has good and intended results.

Lots of people post ad's on CL that aren't looking for "work".

TrueBeauty TS
01-24-2008, 10:24 AM

tsmandy said,

Well...Except for the one where my girlfriend found me a piano, and bought us a house...guess that worked out all right. Wink

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

I've hooked up on CL like this before. When I have, it usually has good and intended results.

Actually, I couldn't care less if you hook up on CL or in a crack house. I was just mocking your "fuckin" words.

ARMANIXXX
01-24-2008, 10:40 AM
Actually, I couldn't care less if you hook up on CL or in a crack house. I was just mocking your "fuckin" words.

__________________________________________________ __________________

That's not a nice fuckin thing to do.

ARMANIXXX
01-24-2008, 11:15 AM
Because tranny hookers are fucked up . that's why

__________________________________________________ _______________

Point taken.....and in large, point agreed,

But this chick I don't think "works".......well, at least that's what she told me.

lol.

justatransgirl
01-24-2008, 12:15 PM

And so are people who call other people names when they know nothing about them.

Why do trans haters come to this site and why do we continue to put up with them?

Sheesh,
TS Jamie :-)

ARMANIXXX
01-24-2008, 10:00 PM

__________________________________________________ _________________________

Now that I re-read my own story, you are right,

I did use a gratuitous amount of fucks.

But you'll also notice, I didn't do that until the bitch accused me of stealing her purse, called the police, didn't bother to tell me she found her purse and its cool, and then had the nerve to ask me to FUCK her some more.

Yeah........

my fuckin bad.

tsmandy
01-24-2008, 10:53 PM

And so are people who call other people names when they know nothing about them.

Why do trans haters come to this site and why do we continue to put up with them?

Sheesh,
TS Jamie :-)

For the same exact reason you look at a gruesome accident on the 405 even when you know it will make you puke.

tsmandy
01-24-2008, 10:56 PM

Oh, thats what Casual Encounters means, I thought all those married swingers couples wanted to get paid.

Bunzee
01-24-2008, 11:14 PM
you put yourself into that situation and the outcome could've been expected. thats why you have to think BEFOREHAND and not AFTERWARDS about stuff you do and you wont get into stupid stuff. once you jump off the bridge you gonna hit the ground, you should think before you jump, not after. cuz after you jumped your options are pretty limited.

TomSelis
01-25-2008, 12:07 AM
I guess I'm the only one that thought the purse/cop thing was a scam. Well, at least you didn't fall for the okie-doke twice. Chalk it up to experience.