View Full Version : Why is it that girls feel the need to lie about their weight

timxxx
01-23-2008, 06:59 PM
We all lie about somethings.

Age,Height,Income,Jobs..........

thx1138
01-23-2008, 07:04 PM
How about age fudging?

CORVETTEDUDE
01-23-2008, 07:13 PM
Cheri....I think I wanna jump your bones, you know...Bump monkeys!!! :shrug

tsmandy
01-23-2008, 08:01 PM
I would say it's just business, but I think it might be something more than that. American culture incessantly pounds the message home to women and to a lesser extent to men, that fat is grotesque, and thin is the only way to be attractive. It's unfair and its obviously a very clever way to sell all sorts of crap to people, from diet soda to gym memberships.

I guess I was lucky to be born tall and thin, though I didn't think so when I was a kid and everyone I knew constantly told me I was too thin. For me, its a simple matter of genetics, I cannot gain weight, I've weighed the same amount since I was 14, and no amount of ice cream is gonna change that.

So in answer to your question, I think many girls feel that if they are not "height weight proportionate", or thin, then they are ugly. Plain and simple. In my opinon nothing could be further than the truth. I would kill to have an ass like most of the girls who weigh a little more than me....

Glad to hear you don't give a rats ass Cheri, I do like confident women. And that pic of you in the dugout is awesome.

xoxo
Mandy

AllanahStarrNYC
01-23-2008, 08:37 PM
I read some of the girl's supposed stats and if you are 5'10+ with tits so big that it looks like you have two midgets in a headlock and your clothes are a bigger size than mine and you are WAY bigger than me at 5'8" and size 11...HOW THE FUCK IS IT YOU CLAIM TO BE ONLY 145 POUNDS?!!
I'm not going to call anyone out by name but I am sick of people lying about this...
Even way back when the plus model Elle was doing her thing in the 90's she always claimed to wear a size 12 BUT her stats were bigger than mine by A LOT (height, weight, measurements, everything) and that's what I was wearing and it was impossible for her measurements to equal her body size she claimed, and the same goes for most of these lying ass girls also.
Hell yeah I'm a fat ass Italian girl and I'm proud of it!!!

Social preassure is why.

I wear a size 12. Which is the same size Jennifer Hudson claims to wear and I believe she is larger than a 12 from seeing her in person.

But sizes differ greatly in women's clothes. And not the same thing will look the same on a women of the same size 8,10, 12- what have you.

It's just a guide for what you will now might fit- sometimes I buy a 10, sometimes a 14. Depends on the desinger.

Weight- I just make that one up. :D

Ans as ANY gentleman knows- it impolite to ask a woman her age or weight.

WendyWilliams
01-23-2008, 08:40 PM
My eros ad is so old LOL,,,,,,I am 5'10-5'11 and use to be 150 when the ad went up I just have been to lazy to put 160 ,,,,,,Im also a size 12.

Oh well in the long run WHO CARES.

KiraHarden
01-23-2008, 09:38 PM
Im 6-3 203lbs
In the words of the Al Bundy

Ladies,
It's not that dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat

MrsKellyPierce
01-23-2008, 10:43 PM
I'm 5'5 125 lbs before I had my implants I was 120. Really Allanah, I thought you were more built like Marilyn Monroe or Janes Mansfield.

flabbybody
01-23-2008, 11:41 PM
We all lie about somethings.

Age,Height,Income,Jobs..........

guys making less than $200K generally inflate their income by 20%.
guys making more than $200K never discuss their income

AllanahStarrNYC
01-23-2008, 11:53 PM
I'm 5'5 125 lbs before I had my implants I was 120. Really Allanah, I thought you were more built like Marilyn Monroe or Janes Mansfield.

If you take Marylin Monroe's height, weight, hip and bust size (as dress sizes are based on hip and bust measurements) she would probably be a modern day size 12. Which was an 8 I believe when she was alive.

Marylin was also 5'4".

Tomfurbs
01-23-2008, 11:55 PM
Seriously... it's genes!!

Girls will bitch/stress/worry/moan about their weight even if their are so thin they are starting to remind you of Joey Ramone!

They best one can do is just remind them they look good.
It's wierd, but that really seems to help,

Just for examples's sake, here's a pic of ol' Joey to remind you of the kind of girl's ima talkin' 'bout

mrironknee
01-23-2008, 11:57 PM
Im 6-3 203lbs

Ladies,
It's not that dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat

6'-3" and 203lbs?
You are the hottest looking tight end that i've ever seen!

MrsKellyPierce
01-24-2008, 12:01 AM

If you take Marylin Monroe's height, weight, hip and bust size (as dress sizes are based on hip and bust measurements) she would probably be a modern day size 12. Which was an 8 I believe when she was alive.

Marylin was also 5'4". omg she was short I always thought she was tall and statuesque.

62des
01-24-2008, 12:06 AM
I hate the age thing more. women think they can get over on you by lying when their older and just look pretty. To the average person they could get away but not from me. Two places that women can NEVER hide age from is their neck and hands. Their body might be smoking hot, but the neck and hands never lie. Not saying they have ugly hands but aged hands and necks aren't hard to tell and so far I was always right about guessing ages of women who "claim" to be younger than they say. I'm usually never off by more than 4-6 years.

RevolveR.
01-24-2008, 12:09 AM
I'd like to know why women lie about their weight. I know girls that squeeze into clothes that are clearly to tight, just so they say they wear a 12/14 or whatever. It's not a pretty sight in some cases, but on the otherhand, sometimes it is!

KiraHarden
01-24-2008, 12:12 AM
Im 6-3 203lbs

Ladies,

6'-3" and 203lbs?
Thanks, I'm not that heavy yet. I'm more a point guard

Tomfurbs
01-24-2008, 12:15 AM
I'd like to know why women lie about their weight. I know girls that squeeze into clothes that are clearly to tight, just so they say they wear a 12/14 or whatever. It's not a pretty sight in some cases, but on the otherhand, sometimes it is!

Hah. Man I fucking love 'muffin tops'!!!

They make my working life pass so much smoother.

RevolveR.
01-24-2008, 12:26 AM

Hah. Man I fucking love 'muffin tops'!!!

They make my working life pass so much smoother.

Yeah man, they're hard to beat!

bezane
01-24-2008, 12:37 AM
Shouldn't be asking the girls their weight anyway. Unless they're cute little things like Kelly I guess it's okay.

New threads like this always give good info. If Kelly's potatoes weigh 5 lbs., I wonder how much TrueBeauty's weigh?

tsmandy
01-24-2008, 12:48 AM
Im 6-3 203lbs

Ladies,

6'-3" and 203lbs?

Do you play basketball? Or did you? I was always point guard or small forward...

P.s. Tom Furbs, Do you think I look like Joey Ramone?

Tomfurbs
01-24-2008, 01:02 AM
Im 6-3 203lbs

Ladies,

6'-3" and 203lbs?

Do you play basketball? Or did you? I was always point guard or small forward...

P.s. Tom Furbs, Do you think I look like Joey Ramone?

No fucking way!!!

Joey had way better hair... (seriously only joking btw! :? )

Mandy, as you know, you have a body most GG's would kill for. As you demonstrate so well in your avatar....the girl's got ass. And tits. And stuff...

KiraHarden
01-24-2008, 01:19 AM
Im 6-3 203lbs

Ladies,

6'-3" and 203lbs?

No, I grew something like 5 inches after highschool.