View Full Version : What are the things you would change about yourself

AllanahStarrNYC
01-23-2008, 08:44 AM
physically- but are not possible with surgery?

Mine would be my skin color- as I am far too pale, hate tanning, and wish I had some color in my skin naturally.

MrsKellyPierce
01-23-2008, 08:46 AM
me too! I hate being pale!

justatransgirl
01-23-2008, 08:56 AM
Ladies - have you tried going outside during the daytime?

Me, I'd wake up looking like a cross between Kelly, Allanah, and with the equipment of Sophia Loren.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Oli
01-23-2008, 08:58 AM
Ladies - have you tried going outside during the daytime?

Me, I'd wake up looking like a cross between Kelly, Allanah, and with the equipment of Sophia Loren.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Didn't you just buy some of the equipment Ms. Loren possesses?

How are you 2 feeling BTW?

AllanahStarrNYC
01-23-2008, 10:45 AM

I can't stand it.

And sunning is awful because if you do things like chemical peels, lasers, use retin a etc- you have to stay out of the sun or wear a lot of sun screen.

I have to spray all the time since I gave up tanning beds.

MrsKellyPierce
01-23-2008, 10:55 AM

I can't stand it.

And sunning is awful because if you do things like chemical peels, lasers, use retin a etc- you have to stay out of the sun or wear a lot of sun screen.

I have to spray all the time since I gave up tanning beds. really I just assumed you were naturally tan. I used to be as a kid then I got older and my melanin seemed to disappear! All my brothers and sisters are dark it sucks!

thx1138
01-23-2008, 11:30 AM
sleep all day, party all night. It's fun to be a tg party hostess.

chanel_girly
01-23-2008, 01:52 PM
my height - i wanna be able to wear high heels to the grocery store! lol

my skin as well - tanning 4-6 days a week in the tanning bed takes a tole on your skin...thank goodness for mystic! hehe

Fox
01-23-2008, 01:58 PM
Although I'm quite happy/content with myself, I wouldn't mind being a few inches taller and having a little more facial hair. I'll be 24 this year and am often mistaken for being much younger which isn't cool until I'm in my 40s. :?

chanel_girly
01-23-2008, 02:20 PM
Although I'm quite happy/content with myself, I wouldn't mind being a few inches taller and having a little more facial hair. I'll be 24 this year and am often mistaken for being much younger which isn't cool until I'm in my 40s. :?

be happy people mistake u for being younger!

I turned 20 a few months ago and people think im like 26 :(

KiraHarden
01-23-2008, 02:33 PM

my skin as well - tanning 4-6 days a week in the tanning bed takes a tole on your skin...thank goodness for mystic! hehe
How tall are you? I'm 6-3 I would love to wear heels out more.

KiraHarden
01-23-2008, 02:35 PM
My height, I would love to be about 5-10

chanel_girly
01-23-2008, 02:35 PM

mee too! lol I'm 6'1

KiraHarden
01-23-2008, 02:38 PM

mee too! lol I'm 6'1
Then you understand, The short guys say I should wear heels more.I dont need to be be 6-6 shopping. I'm trying to pass here, not draw more attention. EDIT: The worst part is you see all these cute shoes. :cry:

chanel_girly
01-23-2008, 02:52 PM

mee too! lol I'm 6'1
Then you understand, The short guys say I should wear heels more.I dont need to be be 6-6 shopping. I'm trying to pass here, not draw more attention. EDIT: The worst part is you see all these cute shoes. :cry:

lol awwwww yeah, i hear ya! I still buy heels though...even though i never wear them :( such a waste! lol

KiraHarden
01-23-2008, 03:02 PM

mee too! lol I'm 6'1

lol awwwww yeah, i hear ya! I still buy heels though...even though i never wear them :( such a waste! lol
Ditto!

JANIRA
01-23-2008, 03:23 PM
[quote="chanel_girly"]my height - i wanna be able to wear high heels to the grocery store! lol

Really....well being im 6'1 and slim i used to have this height phobia, becouse everyone was telling me that im to tall or that you cant possibly be tall and be passable... that used to get on my last nerve and i actually developed a inferiority complex and was begining to feel what everyone was saying to be true. Until i began to get great responses from men who prefer tall leggy women, it actually did me so good to hear that , oppose to hearing those ridicule from other t girls who thought being short is everything and that if your short you cant "Never" be detected ..COMPLETE BULLSHIT!!!!...... ILOVE MY HIEGHT , IM LIKE THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING ....EVERYONE HAS TO SEE ME AND IS IN AWW OF THIS MAGNIFICENT STRUCTURE OF A WOMAN.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c345/siemprebella/scan0005-2-1.jpg

kalina
01-23-2008, 03:31 PM
Probably an inch or two off of my height and lighter hair. :)

GIA LOVES RON
01-23-2008, 06:02 PM
+++ DELETED +++

AllanahStarrNYC
01-23-2008, 08:32 PM

I can't stand it.

I have to spray all the time since I gave up tanning beds. really I just assumed you were naturally tan. I used to be as a kid then I got older and my melanin seemed to disappear! All my brothers and sisters are dark it sucks!

Goodness no! I'm like MILK white when I do not tan.

AllanahStarrNYC
01-23-2008, 08:50 PM

I think tall girls need to get over their fears of wearing heels!

A tall woman in nice heels is spectacular. (Depending on the shoe of course)

I am 5'6" and in heels (depending on the size) I am from 5'10"-5'11" so appear much taller..

Recently I was in Miami and every girl I saw was like super tall with 5" heels on.

I HATE, HATE when I see a tall girl out at night in a flat shoe or a kibble heel.
Well- I always hate seeing a girl out with a flat or a kibble heel.
It makes me want to throw up!!!!!

Flats sould be left for running errands, running around, sight seeing, coastal vacations, or very casual outings. And coastal vacations are the ONLY reason to wear an embellished sandal out at night.

I want to take a hammer to girls feet when I see that in NYC in the summer at night.

SO wear those pumps to the grocery store girl if you are feeling it, I am sure you will look fab!

KiraHarden
01-23-2008, 08:56 PM
I would rather have Allanah throw up than be walking around 6-6 in a grocerie store. There is absolutley nothing wrong with flats. I will be wearing flats when I'm out in NYC so bring your hammer :lol:

AllanahStarrNYC
01-23-2008, 09:02 PM
I would rather have Allanah throw up than be walking around 6-6 in a grocerie store. There is absolutley nothing wrong with flats.

And I did not say there was.

I said that flats should be left for casual outings-and that would include a trip to the grocery store.

I was reffering to HER wish to wear heels to the store but her feeling it was not appropiate because she is 6' 1"-which goes back to what I was saying that tall girls should get over wearing heels if they wsih- for fear of being too tall.

I said I want to throw up when I see a girl in flats on a night OUT.

So please don't twist my words.

There are plenty of women out there over 6FT.

http://www.tallwomen.org/

KiraHarden
01-23-2008, 09:07 PM
I would rather have Allanah throw up than be walking around 6-6 in a grocerie store. There is absolutley nothing wrong with flats.

And I did not say there was.

I said that flats should be left for casual outings-and that would include a trip to the grocery store.

I was reffering to HER wish to wear heels to the store but her feeling it was not appropiate because she is 6' 1"-which goes back to what I was saying that tall girls should get over wearing heels if they wsih- for fear of being too tall.

I said I want to throw up when I see a girl in flats on a night OUT.

So please don't twist my words.

Im sorry, I should have quoted the whole comment. But It also applys to myself. Im 6-3 and my views are the same. we agree to disagree. 5-10 is nothing compared to being standing 6-6 in heels.

KiraHarden
01-23-2008, 09:17 PM

I am 5'6" and in heels (depending on the size) I am from 5'10"-5'11" so appear much taller..

Recently I was in Miami and every girl I saw was like super tall with 5" heels on.

I HATE, HATE when I see a tall girl out at night in a flat shoe or a kibble heel.

Flats sould be left for running errands, running around, sight seeing, coastal vacations, or very casual outings. And coastal vacations are the ONLY reason to wear an embellished sandal out at night.

I want to take a hammer to girls feet when I see that in NYC in the summer at night.

SO wear those pumps to the grocery store girl if you are feeling it, I am sure you will look fab!
Im reposting this due to correct my mistake I forgot to add quote. My appologies to you allanah I didnt twist your words. I understood your throwing up with the flats at night, EDIT: my comment applies to that as well
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:56 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would rather have Allanah throw up than be walking around 6-6 in a grocerie store. There is absolutley nothing wrong with flats. I will be wearing flats when I'm out in NYC so bring your hammer

Kriss
01-23-2008, 09:37 PM

COULDN'T AGREE MORE. (what's a kibble?)

KiraHarden
01-23-2008, 09:40 PM

COULDN'T AGREE MORE. (what's a kibble?)
a kibble is what you feed men when they are trained

Tomfurbs
01-23-2008, 09:48 PM
Ahh, all these tall girls!

I could do with another inch. If only to elbow all the pushy twats off the tube in rush hour...

Have to say tho...ain't nothing like pulling a girl who's taller than you. If only for the slightly surprised look she flashes when her eyes start to roll back...

hondarobot
01-23-2008, 10:06 PM
I would change my lack of personal ambition, although it may be more of a lack of self discipline, actually. Probably a combination of the two.

ottorocket
01-23-2008, 10:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEm5BPs3rxs

I dunno i maybe wish i could fit clothes better...i am like in between sizes on shirts

Tomfurbs
01-23-2008, 10:13 PM

I dunno i maybe wish i could fit clothes better...i am like in between sizes on shirts

Haha lamao...Don't make fun of little people!

As Ian Wright found to his displeasure.

Ian is the black dude at the end, with the pithy last words:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3ABbTWrskM

tsmandy
01-23-2008, 10:44 PM
It took me a long time to feel ok about being tall, I'm not as tall as Kira, but I'm close at 6'2.

When I was first transitioning it was terrifying to wear heels because I could never just be, without attention, usually the scary sort. But sometimes ugly ducklings turn into swans, or the swan sees its true reflection, and is ok with being a swan.

Now, I love wearing heels and watching every single persons jaw drop. I don't really know when it happened exactly, maybe it was when I started getting more talent agency cards than tranny questions....

But to answer your question Allanah, shoe size.

I wear between size 12-13 and a half, narrow, depending on the shoe maker. Its aggravating to go shoe shopping with my sweetie and not be able to even try on any of the beautiful shoes I see. Because of the narrowness of my feet I can never seem to find boots that fit around my slender legs.... which is just so frustrating.

xoxo
Mandy

ottorocket
01-23-2008, 11:36 PM

Haha lamao...Don't make fun of little people!

As Ian Wright found to his displeasure.

Ian is the black dude at the end, with the pithy last words:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3ABbTWrskM

lmao...

AllanahStarrNYC
01-23-2008, 11:54 PM

Im reposting this due to correct my mistake I forgot to add quote. My appologies to you allanah I didnt twist your words. I understood your throwing up with the flats at night, EDIT: my comment applies to that as well

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would rather have Allanah throw up than be walking around 6-6 in a grocerie store. There is absolutley nothing wrong with flats. I will be wearing flats when I'm out in NYC so bring your hammer

LOL- Don't worry gal. I won't be foot stomping ya in nYC :)

KiraHarden
01-24-2008, 12:04 AM

Sweet! because I can run 2miles in 13 min in flats, your gonna have to catch me in your heels :)

AllanahStarrNYC
01-24-2008, 12:30 AM

Sweet! because I can run 2miles in 13 min in flats, your gonna have to catch me in your heels :)

LOL- don't snooze! I can run in my pumps!

blckhaze
01-24-2008, 12:51 AM
other than my overall shyness toward meetin new people, id like to be lil taller. other than that im quite content with me.

mpcc2004
01-24-2008, 01:11 AM
The only thing I would change would be my eyes. My eyes used to be a really brilliant blue when I was younger, but now they are more of a blue grey.

And for the ladies that wish they were shorter. Many of the top supermodels are 6 feet or taller and they, just like you, are hot hot hot!

KiraHarden
01-24-2008, 01:15 AM
If a guy calls me "sir" or "he", I will call him "ma'am" or "her". And if a women does it, I will call her "sir" or even "dude".

I do the same thing Nicole. They learn quick that way.

NYTSJulie
01-24-2008, 01:28 AM
On the subject on height, has anyone felt that they have shrunk over time? I know it sounds crazy. I was 5'11 and a 1/2 when I was 18. I am 31 now and am 5'10 and a 1/2. If I had to guess its HRT and loosing muscle mass. A good friend of mine was 5'9 when I met her many yrs ago, today she is 5'7. I have also heard of other transsexuals shriking from HRT over a very long period of time.

mpcc2004
01-24-2008, 01:34 AM
On the subject on height, has anyone felt that they have shrunk over time? I know it sounds crazy. I was 5'11 and a 1/2 when I was 18. I am 31 now and am 5'10 and a 1/2. If I had to guess its HRT and loosing muscle mass. A good friend of mine was 5'9 when I met her many yrs ago, today she is 5'7. I have also heard of other transsexuals shriking from HRT over a very long period of time.

More than likely this is from the start of the degeneration of the intervertebral discs. They are what separate your vertebrae. As we age they thin. This happens slowly over time. There are 24 of them so if each one thinned by only 1/16 of an inch that would be 1.5 inches of lost height. This process is nearly inevitable and happens to almost everyone. I've never heard of HRT causing this, but it is not impossiblel that HRT could accelerate this process.

Tomfurbs
01-24-2008, 01:46 AM
[quote="NYTSJulie"]On the subject on height, has anyone felt that they have shrunk over time? I know it sounds crazy. I was 5'11 and a 1/2 when I was 18. I am 31 now and am 5'10 and a 1/2. If I had to guess its HRT and loosing muscle mass. A good friend of mine was 5'9 when I met her many yrs ago, today she is 5'7. I have also heard of other transsexuals shriking from HRT over a very long period of time.[/
quote]

Yep. Totally.

I blame all my shortness on them dayum hormones.......

tsmandy
01-24-2008, 02:11 AM

Are you taking multi-vitamins and calcium supplements? It could be the beginning of Osteoporosis.... My doctor is this super intense trans woman, and she's always going on about how important calcium is for trans women.

tgirlzoe
01-24-2008, 04:34 AM
I wouldn't mind being a bit taller.... :-P But when I'm with my family, I feel tall because I'm the tallest at 5'6". Someone I originally met on the internet said he thought I'd be taller because I had shown him a picture of my ex-fiance and I and he is a head shorter than me because he's 5'2". He said that was one reason he put off transitioning so long, because he didn't want to be that short of a guy.

The reason I'd want to be a little taller would be so I wasn't so short and chubby. When I was in middle school, I was quite short and fat. Then in high school, I started growing taller and I looked much better. I see these tall, leggy, beautiful women ~ trans and not ~ and I wish that I looked like that.

I'd make my feet smaller, they're 10/11 and it's annoying to find shoes. My MTF ex-girlfriend has size 8s... it's not fair! (and she's taller than me!).

I'd also make my hips bigger, I hate having no hips. Make my shoulders smaller too. When I was younger, I used to pull my shoulders back in the mirror and wish they were smaller so I'd be more female-shaped.

I look underdeveloped for being 23. People think I'm still in high school >.<

peggygee
01-24-2008, 05:07 AM
Being tall rocks. :rock2

We are regal, rubenesque, clothes look
great on us.

We can put on a few extra pounds, and no
one will notice.

I also think people respect us easier, and
won't treat us like push-overs.

Our long legs, particularly when they are
wrapped around someone.

I have short women always coming up to
me wishing they were taller,

So I guess I wouldn't change a thing. :wink:

juliana_dominguez
01-24-2008, 05:27 AM
i'd like to lose some weight for the last 5 months when i moved to California, i have gained 10 pounds, well i am currently working on losing weight as for the moment, from 131 lbs i am on 123 lbs now, so my diet and my exercise has been helping me, i wanna be 110 lbs again, i also wanna have killer abs!. like gwen stefanis

Ecstatic
01-24-2008, 06:20 AM
If I were 20 years younger I probably wouldn't mind being a couple of inches taller (I'm 5'8"), but at 56 I'm pretty happy with my physical circumstances. I'd like to drop maybe 15-20 lbs, but that's minor.

I'd love to lose certain hidden physical traits like hypertension (I take three different bp meds every day, though one doubles as treatment for Menieres syndrome), and a family history of colorectal cancer and diabetes (though no sign of either for me as yet). Oh, I've got a mole on my forehead between my eyes that I've had my entire life; I'd love to lose that but it's purely cosmetic and probably not worth the expense or risk of removal.

Actually, I'm about 5'7.5" now; I have lost about 1" of height with age.

tsmandy
01-24-2008, 07:35 AM
Being tall rocks. :rock2
Our long legs, particularly when they are
wrapped around someone.

So I guess I wouldn't change a thing. :wink:

How tall are you Peggy? I love wrapping my long legs around someone and then playing boa constrictor.

tgirlzoe
01-24-2008, 09:38 AM
Oh, I missed one. How about a female reproductive system? Preferably, one that's in decent shape. It seems like every third woman I meet has some sort of problems going on down there from periodic bladder or yeast infections to irregular and super-heavy painful periods to poly-cystic ovarian syndrome dumping massive doses of testosterone in their body.

A well-functioning female reproductive system, complete with estrogen-producing ovaries, baby making uterus and cock grabbing vagina, attractive vulva a plus.

ShadowMaster
01-24-2008, 09:51 AM

Fox, don't worry about facial hair because it's not all it's cracked up to be. My friends used to call me Freeway! I have a friend who a perpetual 5'o'clock shadow. There's only two ways to really tame a beard, shave everyday or every other day. Or let it grow and persistently groom. Either way it's more trouble than it's worth.

However sometimes I do wish I was taller. People treat you differently the bigger you are, height wise or mass wise. And I wish the back of my arms weren't speckled for some reason.

chanel_girly
01-24-2008, 12:13 PM
I WOULD ALSO CHANGE MY GROUP OF FRIENDS, SOME OF THEM SEEM A LITTLE SHADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

desolationangel
04-13-2008, 03:30 PM
I'd be a few inches shorter. I'm 6'5" and you'd be amazed how isolating it can be to be so far above everyone else.

Angel Jones
04-13-2008, 04:37 PM
Got to agree - I'd change my height - make myself shorter - so I could wear high heels out all the time!

OEMEnemyNum1
04-13-2008, 06:07 PM
I don't really want any surgery, so I'll just put things I could change if it was free.

I have a 3 inch scar on the back of my head that gives me a bald spot. I deal with it because it gives me chararcter, lol.

I had a broken nose as a kid, so it's a little crooked. I think it gives me character.

I'd probably propotion my bodyweight a little differently put a little more width in my upper back, and pull my abs down. I always work for that broad back, but it's alittle difficult.

hondarobot
04-13-2008, 09:38 PM
I'd go back in time and NOT take a certain vacation I took a couple years ago. That would be the only thing in life I ever truely regret having done. I would also skip having watched "Pirates Of The Caribbean 2", but that would be a very distant second place regret.

Caleigh
04-13-2008, 09:40 PM
gills, feathers, scales, fur, yes ALL of them at the
same time.... a tail (prehensile)... that's a start

LibertyHarkness
04-13-2008, 09:43 PM
I would like to be a little shorter say maybe 5ft4 without heels, currently i come in at 5ft7.5....

I would also like the change the color of my eyes i would love to have emarald colored eyes instead of blue ones....

Paleness i noted alot of girls mentioned, i love being gothic pale white i find it quite nice to be abit different from all the suntanned babes.....

PS ohhh the biggie i would love to have a flatter ribcage, unfortunately in my family we have box ribcages so from a side profile it looks like i am sucking my tummy in :( so no side on profiles pictures for me lol