PDA

View Full Version : SNEAK PREVIEW : BUDDY WOOD'S LATEST DVD.

GroobySteven
01-22-2008, 10:18 PM
It’s not due for release for another month but we love the trailer so much we want you all to see it.

Shemale Yum presents Buddy Wood’s Shemale Cuties Who Love it Up Their Booties.

If you like to see hot shemales only getting fucked then this is the DVD for you as five awesome shemales take turns in getting rammed by the male Christian and Jagger. We’ve Native American Carmen in her second DVD (she debuted in the awesome Las Vegas Shemales : Slots with Nuts (http://grooby.com/groobycom_videos/lasvegasshemales01/lasvegasshemales01.html) (click to see the trailer), Mexican shemale from San Diego, Alondra in a hot scene with Christian, new Shemale Yum model, Mink getting a good reaming. The DVD is rounded out with our new superstar, Betty who has a big following but very little content available showing that she really is horny and then site favourite, Mandy getting really worked over in a hardcore fuck scene.

There is cum a plenty, girls getting their holes well fucked and plenty of hardcore action to keep you cumming back for more.
Five hot shemales. Five awesome scenes. Buddy Wood shooting his first all non-gonzo DVD.

This is so early we don’t even have a cover to show you yet - release date will be given shortly - in the meantime …
Download the 32 mb Trailer (http://www.grooby.com/promo/shemalecuties2.wmv)

See more trailers here (http://www.grooby.com/index2.html)

xfiver
01-22-2008, 10:42 PM
This is so early we don’t even have a cover to show you yet - release date will be given shortly - in the meantime …
Download the 32 mb Trailer (http://www.grooby.com/promo/shemalecuties2.wmv)

Link is broken...

GroobySteven
01-22-2008, 10:48 PM
Thanks - fixed.

Willie Escalade
01-22-2008, 11:13 PM
I miss Betty; I hope she returns to LA. Carmen and Alondra are lookers as well. I'm looking forward to this DVD!

tsmandy
01-23-2008, 12:38 AM
for some reason I can't seem to download more than the FBI warning.... Is anyone else experiencing something similar? I have a dialup connection, so it takes forever, and it could just be my computer....

nevada64
01-23-2008, 01:34 AM
Mandy you look great! I can't wait to see the whole thing...

vman2375
01-23-2008, 01:40 AM
WOW!! MANDY LOOKS HOTTTT!!!!!!!

BeardedOne
01-23-2008, 01:52 AM
A little tricky, but worth the wait. It doesn't seem to like Firefox for some reason. Try MSIE.

Good show, Mandy! :)

tsmandy
01-23-2008, 03:53 AM
A little tricky, but worth the wait. It doesn't seem to like Firefox for some reason. Try MSIE.

Good show, Mandy! :)

I'm still having issues, sigh....

I'm really excited to see the dvd, I had a blast working with Buddy and Christian and look forward to doing it again. Love those Texas men, mm.mm...

WCpnpbud32
01-23-2008, 09:29 AM
Well Mandy if you using dial up and your trying to get this file you going to have to wait about four hours to get the whole thing. I still have dial up too right now and know the slowness.
Cant wait to get cable internet this year.
I can actually join the twenty first century.

justatransgirl
01-23-2008, 09:32 AM
11pm pacific - I'm having trouble getting it too - just got a black download no data.

But we're all waiting to see Buddy's newest - I'm sure it will be great!

And Mandy dear - it's the 21st century. :-)

Says the girl with a cellular laptop mounted in her car...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

ballzNnutz
01-23-2008, 09:40 AM
pretty hot. is it the performers choice to use condoms? reason i ask is in buddys previous titles its usually bareback but he is usually the performer.

Buddy Wood
01-23-2008, 11:25 AM
Not sure why people are having problems viewing it. Took me about 20 seconds to upload.

And no ballz usually my stuff is with condoms. A few times without, maybe 2 or 3 scenes. Khloe Hart was without but I was shooting her with her boyfriend at the time. But when I was shooting P.O.V. I always used a condom for fucking.

Anyway I'm really proud of this one. Great stuff. Every scene the girls' are getting pounded. Now that I'm in L.A. the work's just gonna get hotter!

Buddy

Veracity
01-23-2008, 12:29 PM
Looks HOT! The Mandy scene in particular looks get good. Thanks !~

rax123
01-23-2008, 02:55 PM
HOT!! those guys are some lucky motherfuckers. how can i get in on that.

glenntinnyc
01-23-2008, 06:19 PM
holy mandy

tsmandy
01-23-2008, 07:26 PM
11pm pacific - I'm having trouble getting it too - just got a black download no data.

But we're all waiting to see Buddy's newest - I'm sure it will be great!

And Mandy dear - it's the 21st century. :-)

Says the girl with a cellular laptop mounted in her car...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Yeah hun, I know, but I live in a particular location that cannot receive high speed wireless because of trees, and cable/dsl are not yet offered. The local companies say maybe in a year or two if we are lucky, but that is the price one pays for living in the one of the most beautiful places in the lower 48. It takes all day to download a trailer, but while I'm waiting I get to watch Bald Eagles build nests, so it could be worse.

At some point when finances permit, I will hopefully pay the exorbitant cost and get Satellite, till then, I drive into the city and download clips from my site and others on friends high speed connections....

p.s. I finally did download the whole thing, is it weird that I jacked off after watching that trailer?

MrBlonde
01-23-2008, 08:16 PM
All the girls look hot as hell. But Mandy, you looked freakin amazing and delicious. Can't wait to see the whole movie.

Buddy Wood
01-23-2008, 10:55 PM
Mandy,

Glad you could finally check it out. And no that's not weird to jack off to it. It's a preview of what hopefully lots of people will want to jack off to. I think I had to jack off to your scene several times while editing it just so I could keep working on it without a bothersome boner. Hope to see you soon.

Buddy

tsmandy
01-24-2008, 12:24 AM
Mandy,

Glad you could finally check it out. And no that's not weird to jack off to it. It's a preview of what hopefully lots of people will want to jack off to. I think I had to jack off to your scene several times while editing it just so I could keep working on it without a bothersome boner. Hope to see you soon.

Buddy

Smooth talker Buddy, you are such the ladies man. Seriously though, I think my girlfriend is going to watch this movie ALOT when it comes out....nothing turns her on more, than the thought of big men fucking me raw. Come to think of it....nothing turns me on more....

Buddy Wood
01-24-2008, 08:40 AM
I'm not sure if I remember the blow job dance. Then again I tend to forget a lot of my dances. Sounds like something I may want to keep private?? I don't know.