View Full Version : Chicago?

HeavenlySin
01-19-2008, 07:49 AM
Hey I am in Chicago for the weekend.... What the fuck is there to do here? It is freezing out! Someone help me.

urscapegoat
01-19-2008, 07:52 AM
Sit in traffic...Some of the worst Iv seen.

karizma
01-19-2008, 07:53 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzz

kusumrani
01-19-2008, 11:04 AM
Well theres always partying at the bars until they kick you out on your ass, by which time you're to 'high' to feel cold ;)

BBaggins06
01-19-2008, 11:29 AM
Hey I am in Chicago for the weekend.... What the fuck is there to do here? It is freezing out! Someone help me.

Welcome to the Windy City. Of course, you picked the coldest weekend ever to come here though. :) You can do anything and everything you want, we got it. Shopping? Hit the Mag Mile. Clubbing? Rush St. has dens of inequity as far as the eye can see. Touristy Stuff? Observation decks on the Sears Tower & Hancock Tower, Navy Pier. Hockey Fan? Go to the United Center. :)

What part of town are you staying in? Unfortunately, I'm out of town this weekend too so I can't help ya get out and about. What brings you to the Windy City anyways? Mahalo

Matt

Buddy Wood
01-19-2008, 01:10 PM
I grew up in Chicago and have lived in San Francisco, San Diego and now Los Angeles since. I have visited and partied in Bangkok, Rome, Paris, London, New York and all over the fucking place but Chicago is still one of my favorite places to hang out in. Yeah it may be cold right now - but if you can't find something to do in Chicago - you're just not looking hard enough. Chicago rocks.

Buddy

Gmanfromthechi
01-19-2008, 03:30 PM
PM me an lemme kno what yer into, interests, etc.

TsVanessa69
01-19-2008, 10:32 PM
Party tonite @ Circuit, Halsted and Waveland in Boystown, A few HA girls will be there!

BeardedOne
01-19-2008, 10:37 PM
There's alway the Museum of Science and Industry (Go early, stay late) or The Big Bar (No really, it is a BIG ass BAR) at the Hyatt on Wacker. :D

tssexychanel
01-21-2008, 07:33 AM
What on Gods green earth made you come now? LOL. You got us in record cold. Poor thing lots to do just hell getting to it. Hope you enjoyed and come back when its warmer.