PDA

View Full Version : Get the fuck out..................................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-18-2008, 07:16 AM
Leaving?

Stop telling us about it, put all your belongings in that cardboard box in your cubicle and get the fuck out. We all know you're either going to sign in under that alias or sit there and just read the text minus the pictures. Whatever, just make sure you take all your shit and drop that chair off at the dumpster downstairs, because the person taking your spot will not be sitting in your funky ass sweat filled office chair.

Sincerely,

JWBL™
(management)

tsntx
01-18-2008, 07:18 AM
good ridance trash

JamesHunt
01-18-2008, 07:20 AM
Leaving?

Stop telling us about it, put all your belongings in that cardboard box in your cubicle and get the fuck out. We all know you're either going to sign in under that alias or sit there and just read the text minus the pictures. Whatever, just make sure you take all your shit and drop that chair off at the dumpster downstairs, because the person taking your spot will not be sitting in your funky ass sweat filled office chair.

Sincerely,

JWBL™
(management)

WOW!!! What brought on this outburst????

EyeCumInPiece
01-18-2008, 07:22 AM
Leaving?

Sincerely,

JWBL™
(management)

AGREED!

Ecstatic
01-18-2008, 07:27 AM
Security will not accompany you to the door (they can't be arsed).

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-18-2008, 07:31 AM
It's just silly to say you're leaving a place like this, I mean people act like HA.com is the worst of the worst based on threads and replies in the 'General Discussion' section of the website. That's 10% of the 100% of HA.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site does alot of good for alot of people, whether it's jokes, educating people on transgendered women, allowing the ladies to post links to their parties, ads, or websites, etc.............

Stop crying about threads that you have the choice of viewing or not viewing, have a sip on something that relaxes you and enjoy the forum and the freedom it gives it's users.

Oli
01-18-2008, 07:33 AM
Leaving?

drop that chair off at the dumpster downstairs, because the person taking your spot will not be sitting in your funky ass sweat filled office chair.

Sincerely,

JWBL™
(management)

LMFAO

El Nino
01-18-2008, 08:03 AM
NICE!!!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-18-2008, 08:08 AM

This FAG is the one who needs to get the FUCK OUT of HA! :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

chefmike
01-18-2008, 08:09 AM
OH YES PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT!!!

Clark Kent
01-18-2008, 11:15 AM
In the closet that's my stuff - Yes
If I bought it nigga please don't touch
And keep talking that mess, that's fine
But could you walk and talk at the same time
And It's my mine name that is on that Jag
So remove your bags let me call you a cab

yodajazz
01-18-2008, 11:33 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Somehow, your calling someone a 'fag' doesnt ring as negative as with other women to me, even though you may mean it to be. You'll have to work harder if you really want to hurt someone, because coming from you, lots of us will enjoy the milder stuff.

BrendaQG
01-18-2008, 12:22 PM
I couldn't agree more.

The whole I'm leaving thread thing is just a melodramatic way of getting attention. :-/ A technique favored by Brittany spears crazy, bipolar manic-depressive, histrionic, racially delusional, drag queens. :-\ Which is not targeted at anyone in particular.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-18-2008, 01:13 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

Somehow, your calling someone a 'fag' doesnt ring as negative as with other women to me, even though you may mean it to be. You'll have to work harder if you really want to hurt someone, because coming from you, lots of us will enjoy the milder stuff.

Well, I wasn't really even trying to be mean. I'm simply stating a FACT yodajazz. This guys been pretty annoying not only to me but a lot of the girls on here and should have been banned awhile back. James Hunt aka Silvester is a FAG and Fag's don't like transexuals..that's a fact (as exhibited by his numerous comments to me, TSnTX and other girls)! ;)

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

CORVETTEDUDE
01-18-2008, 04:02 PM
Leaving?

Sincerely,

JWBL™
(management)

Thank you...Quit the drama!!! Don't go away mad, just go away!!!

RawNY
01-18-2008, 04:36 PM
Hummmm, does anyone else besides me feel like going through the trash after they leave to see if there is anything work selling on HA-Bay.com?

Ecstatic
01-18-2008, 05:22 PM
"How can I miss you if you don't go away?" - Dan Hicks & His Hot Licks

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-18-2008, 06:20 PM
bump

blckhaze
01-18-2008, 07:04 PM
my take
only a few reasns to do one.
a) your actually leaving, and its for a good reason (i.e. my significant other and I are moving to more serious territory and she or he is uncomfortable with me being here, or My kids just turned a certain age and remembers EVERYTHING from the internet). That way people get in their goodbyes and well wishes.

or

b) you wanna be an attention whore and see who still loves you or wants to get in your pants still.

justatransgirl
01-19-2008, 11:32 AM
I'm sorry, I was away, did I miss something? Did someone actually leave HA? How could that be?

Besides don't we all know that people say goodbye either because they get to have the final say and tell a bunch of strangers to go fuck themselves or else they feel a sense of community here and just want people to know they are moving on in their life. I think all of us eventually reach one or the other points.

And will someone please give JWBL a blow job or something to ease his stress. My eyes hurt from all that shouting.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Mugai_hentaisha
01-19-2008, 02:15 PM
Leaving?

Sincerely,

JWBL™
(management)

Why this is one of the coolest things ever typed

toast to ya Johnny Walker

BTW need to make it a sticky with READ THIS ON THE WAY OUT, FUCKTARD!

Classic

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-19-2008, 02:23 PM
And will someone please give JWBL a blow job or something to ease his stress.

No disrespect but blowjobs don't do it for me. I've choked more than enough chicks thinking they could break the Guiness™ record for swallowing large objects.

ILuvGurls
01-19-2008, 03:33 PM
haven't been around here for a couple days and this place has turned mean.....WTF happened?

Mugai_hentaisha
01-19-2008, 04:36 PM
haven't been around here for a couple days and this place has turned mean.....WTF happened?

one word

Rabies :twisted:

thx1138
01-19-2008, 04:49 PM
how about free floating anxiety?

Mugai_hentaisha
01-19-2008, 04:51 PM
how about free floating anxiety?

could be

I will stick with Rabies :twisted:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-19-2008, 04:53 PM
I'll be like this til Jennifer Paris comes back home. Deal with it fuckers.

Mugai_hentaisha
01-19-2008, 04:55 PM

They say Rabies will do that to you :twisted:

Chaotic
01-19-2008, 05:16 PM

Either that or a zinc deficiency....... :?

Mugai_hentaisha
01-19-2008, 05:29 PM

Your avatar rocks..... love the moral to the image

If your going to show your mad table dancing skills....be sure it is on a table you can actually dance on.

she's a fuctard

Chaotic
01-19-2008, 06:23 PM

Your avatar rocks..... love the moral to the image

If your going to show your mad table dancing skills....be sure it is on a table you can actually dance on.

she's a fuctard

That's what I thought! :lol:

That, and the way "attention whoring" has a nasty habit of back-firing when one gets too careless about it! ;)

*edit:typo

TsJennifer
01-20-2008, 12:47 PM

Ill be there soon!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-20-2008, 05:17 PM
bump

CORVETTEDUDE
01-20-2008, 09:32 PM
Attention Whores and Parade Mongers!

chefmike
02-07-2008, 12:08 AM
I want Nicole's chair for lunch :P

I'm afraid that's not gonna happen, she threatens to leave about every other day, and all the while she is crying for some other member to be banished ... :boring

Ozniak
02-07-2008, 12:31 AM
im scared, someone hold me

TsJennifer
02-07-2008, 09:13 PM
:peanutbutter