PDA

View Full Version : Looks -V- Personality

RevolveR.
01-17-2008, 05:09 PM
In my opinion there's nothing fully compensates for someone with a good personality. Don't get me wrong, hot chics with bad attitude are perfect for "wam, bam thank you mam's" but they don't fit the bill when looking for LTR. There's no way in hell I could be with someone like Jessica Simpson after I shot my load.

Obviously the perfect solution is a smokin' hot chic with her ego in check, but that's like looking for life on Mars.

That's my view, let's hear yours.

TrueBeauty TS
01-17-2008, 05:28 PM
In my opinion there's nothing fully compensates for someone with a good personality. Don't get me wrong, hot chics with bad attitude are perfect for "wam, bam thank you mam's" but they don't fit the bill when looking for LTR. There's no way in hell I could be with someone like Jessica Simpson after I shot my load.

Obviously the perfect solution is a smokin' hot chic with her ego in check, but that's like looking for life on Mars.

So you're saying that you would pick a person with both a great personality and great looks instead of an ugly person or a person with a shitty personality for a LTR?

Wow... that's... such an original thought. :roll:

It was a good try, though. :wink:

RevolveR.
01-17-2008, 05:37 PM
What I'm trying to get at is looks aren't everything. I've had a couple of LTR's (to be honest STR's) which I was in for the wrong reason, lust. I'd much rather be with an average girl that wasn't a self obsessed pain in the ass.

Do you agree or are you a Shallow Hal? :D

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-17-2008, 05:47 PM
The average girl that isn't a self obsessed pain in the ass can sometimes be a mistake because you're thinking that she will have more mental stability and that's not always the case. I know a plethora of chicks that have insecurity issues that are some of the nicest women you'd ever meet. Once you get to know them they lay all of those insecurities on you through:
voicemail
instant messaging
text messaging
snail mail
or carrier pidgeon

the woman with the looks and the woman with ½ ass looks but great personality choice is a bad one.......
IMO judge each woman individually and never rush into anything with any of them, give the meeting of minds at least a month to see where her head is truly at.......

RevolveR.
01-17-2008, 06:07 PM
That makes sense. I didn't mean insecure chics though, I just mean plain ugly personalities. I know what you mean, it takes a while before you can really get a true judge of character, with some exceptions.

CORVETTEDUDE
01-17-2008, 06:15 PM
Looks AREN'T everything....however, one must have enough self-respective to be concerned enough with their appearance, health and fitness to look their best or, I don't give a shit how great a personality they may have. That being said, I also understand that, in some cases, the individual may not have any control, whatsoever, with regard to their appearance, etc. (ie. People with special needs, due to no fault of their own.)

Ecstatic
01-17-2008, 07:09 PM
Reminds me of an Emmylou Harris song: "I want a man who won't spend more time in a mirror than he does with me."

Mr_Choc69
01-17-2008, 07:32 PM
It is not a This or That. It's a mix of the two.

MrsKellyPierce
01-17-2008, 07:38 PM
Oh blah if you see a girl in a bar and you think she is god ugly you aren't gonna take the time to feel out her personality.
So shut up.

melissacarter
01-17-2008, 07:44 PM
Once you get to know them they lay all of those insecurities on you through:
voicemail
instant messaging
text messaging
snail mail
or carrier pidgeon

Yeah, us girls are evil! Don't forget how she lays her insecurities on you through:

letting you fuck her ass off
blowing you
cooking for you
hugging you
kissing you
trying to look her best for her man
trying to please her man
making you feel like a man

Watch out for these ultra-sneaky tricks. Us bitches are an unsavory bunch....always up to something and never sincerely looking for love and a good man

RevolveR.
01-17-2008, 07:44 PM
LMAO Nicole, my personality sucks? Fair enough, I'm not here to be your soul mate anyway. Anyone that read the thread will realize that I was only agreeing with one of Echimandu's posts before he made threats. You're the one that came out and personally attacked me, I reluctantly haven't returned the favour. I think it's pretty obvious to anyone with a clear head, that you're the person here that acts like you own this place. You've obviously a long way to go in both transition and self-actualization.

Good luck.

And Kelly, I'd appreciate if you kept your drama out of my threads. I doubt you'll have the self respect or the will power, but try your best.

MrsKellyPierce
01-17-2008, 07:46 PM
LMAO Nicole, my personality sucks? Fair enough, I'm not here to be your soul mate anyway. Anyone that read the thread will realize that I was only agreeing with one of Echimandu's posts before he made threats. You're the one that came out and personally attacked me, I reluctantly haven't returned the favour. I think it's pretty obvious to anyone with a clear head, that you're the person here that acts like you own this place. You've obviously a long way to go in both transition and self-actualization.

Good luck.

And Kelly, I'd appreciate if you kept your drama out of my threads. I doubt you'll have the self respect or the will power, but try your best. Drama? Learn to read I was being blunt. A guy isn't going to walk up to a girl he finds ugly. :roll:

RevolveR.
01-17-2008, 07:49 PM
Thanks for being a prime example of the topic, Kelly.

blckhaze
01-17-2008, 07:49 PM
Everyone has they issues. Find someone who is just as fucked as you mentally and physically, and party on.

Hara, join me :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
01-17-2008, 07:52 PM
Sweety don't assume you know me, because I have opinions, and I'm not ashamed to post them. I have a great personality, a fun one. A sweet one. I just don't like when guys demean a girl on the board, calling them MEN.

BADAZZBODY
01-17-2008, 07:53 PM
BIG DICK SIX PACK NICE SMILE STRIGHT TEETH..AND SOME CASH CLASSIC HANDSOMENESS IS OVER RATED..SEXY BODYS AND BIG COKK MAKES ME MELT..AND SOME WHITE TEETH..ITS FUKKEN SNOWIN

RevolveR.
01-17-2008, 07:56 PM
Kelly, I didn't call anyone a man. We've discussed this before, I thought you'd got over that hurdle?

If you girls don't like me for agreeing with Echimandu that "some" of the girls in the thread were acting like men, then ignore me. It's simple. I also said that a few men were acting like women but I don't see them holding grudges and wanting me banned.

melissacarter
01-17-2008, 07:57 PM
Will there ever be a thread that doesn't degenerate into a petty self-serving argument and a colossal waste of time? Seels like its the same ill-mannered people again and again...

MrsKellyPierce
01-17-2008, 07:59 PM
Kelly, I didn't call anyone a man. We've discussed this before, I thought you'd got over that hurdle?

If you girls don't like me for agreeing with Echimandu that "some" of the girls in the thread were acting like men, then ignore me. It's simple. I also said that a few men were acting like women but I don't see them holding grudges and wanting me banned. Oh I am sorry you said they were "acting" like men. Which makes it better! :lol: :shock: :roll:

RevolveR.
01-17-2008, 08:10 PM
Kelly are you trying to tell me there's no difference in saying a transsexual is "acting" like a man and saying a transsexual actually is a man? Please don't insult my intelligence.

Nicole, I told you before, I don't need a photo to get compliments to fill a viod in my life. I've hardly seen any guys with photos so I'm not sure why you keep bringing that up.

Anyway back to the topic......

MrsKellyPierce
01-17-2008, 08:13 PM
Kelly are you trying to tell me there's no difference in saying a transsexual is "acting" like a man and saying a transsexual actually is a man? Please don't insult my intelligence.

Nicole, I told you before, I don't need a photo to get compliments to fill a viod in my life. I've hardly seen any guys with photos so I'm not sure why you keep bringing that up.

Anyway back to the topic...... I'm saying if you wouldn't say to a woman you are actling a man for how she acts or dresses, why call a transsexual a man? It's uncalled for. It's TROLLISH and you are a jerk for saying it.

RevolveR.
01-17-2008, 08:18 PM
Kelly, for the 500th time, I didn't call a transsexual a man and I never would. Stop putting words in my mouth. What would make you happy? I'll send you a nice bouquet of flowers, would that heal the wounds?

MrsKellyPierce
01-17-2008, 08:21 PM
Kelly, for the 500th time, I didn't call a transsexual a man and I never would. Stop putting words in my mouth. What would make you happy? I'll send you a nice bouquet of flowers, would that heal the wounds?
What you agreed to and you said yourself in that thread.

"If you girls don't like me for agreeing with Echimandu that "some" of the girls in the thread were acting like men, then ignore me. It's simple. I also said that a few men were acting like women but I don't see them holding grudges and wanting me banned."

Don't give yourself so much confidence. You didn't hurt me in the least. I am just pointing out your stupidity and ignorance.

RevolveR.
01-17-2008, 08:27 PM
Kelly, I wasn't trying to hurt you. If I did offend anyone then I apologize, I didn't realize people were so sensitive to the suject. If I was wrong (which I still don't feel I was) then it was because of stupidity, not ignorance. My mistake.

I think it's time to move on from that, we're going around in circles.

CORVETTEDUDE
01-17-2008, 08:27 PM
Ladies, I'm not so sure RevolveR isn't one of the individuals that was recently banned and, back for a repeat performance. I'm not even sure JWBL, NYCe or Hollywood would be able to determine that, positively. I do know his rant sounds like a particular individual, previously on the board. I wish I could say ignoring him would fix it. If you see a pile of shit in the middle of the sidewalk, you either walk around it or, step in it.

RevolveR, someone obviously dropped you on your head as a baby or, shit in your Wheaties when you were a kid. Either way, if you don't respect the girls here, there is no reason (other than blatant hatred) for you to be antagonistic. There are other places to spend you valuable time.

MrsKellyPierce
01-17-2008, 08:29 PM
Kelly, I wasn't trying to hurt you. If I did offend anyone then I apologize, I didn't realize people were so sensitive to the suject. If I was wrong (which I still don't feel I was) then it was because of stupidity, not ignorance. My mistake.

I think it's time to move on from that, we're going around in circles. It is highly offensive when the girls you are saying that to, have paid thousands to run away from that word. It is offensive when it's strewn around when you have no real clue how the girl acts in life but from a message board. Using the word MAN is like using the "N" word on a black person. Lets get real you know you offended girls, it's why you did it. To get a reaction.

RevolveR.
01-17-2008, 08:32 PM
Excuse me, CORVETTEDUDE? Back for a repeat performance? I'm new to the site and I'd like the moderators to clear that up. I enjoy thie site and I'm not going to be put off by a few individuals that have no class.

Once again, if you don't like me, fuck off out of my thread.

MrsKellyPierce
01-17-2008, 08:34 PM
Excuse me, CORVETTEDUDE? Back for a repeat performance? I'm new to the site and I'd like the moderators to clear that up. I enjoy thie site and I'm not going to be put off by a few individuals that have no class.

Once again, if you don't like me, fuck off out of my thread. You are one to talk about class, when all your actions have been crass.

CORVETTEDUDE
01-17-2008, 08:36 PM

Once again, if you don't like me, fuck off out of my thread.

You, my friend, are the one showing no class.

RevolveR.
01-17-2008, 08:37 PM
Kelly, you're not really in a position to tell me what I am, and what I'm not thinking. So now you're trying to tell me that saying a transsexual (or a real woman) acts like a man is like calling an African American n***er? This has gotten ridiculous!

MrsKellyPierce
01-17-2008, 08:39 PM
Kelly, you're not really in a position to tell me what I am, and what I'm not thinking. So now you're trying to tell me that saying a transsexual (or a real woman) acts like a man is like calling an African American n***er? This has gotten ridiculous! You're a hot mess and you sound just like Nightrider.

RevolveR.
01-17-2008, 08:39 PM
CORVETTEDUDE why don't you drive your corvette into a wall? How's that for class? Go back and read the "Chicago Tribune" thread and see the way I was talked to, then if you've any kind of backbone you'll take my side and not the trash.

RevolveR.
01-17-2008, 08:41 PM
Kelly, I've asked the moderators to confirm that this is my first time here. I don't care if you think I'm Jesus.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

mbf
01-17-2008, 08:44 PM
Everyone has they issues. Find someone who is just as fucked as you mentally and physically, and party on.

Haze, I thought BYTCH has taken your heart all the way.... :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
01-17-2008, 08:48 PM
Kelly, I've asked the moderators to confirm that this is my first time here. I don't care if you think I'm Jesus.

Thanks for the warm welcome! :roll:

CORVETTEDUDE
01-17-2008, 09:02 PM
![/quote] You're a hot mess and you sound just like Nightrider.[/quote]

Bingo!!!!

CORVETTEDUDE
01-17-2008, 09:05 PM
CORVETTEDUDE why don't you drive your corvette into a wall? How's that for class? Go back and read the "Chicago Tribune" thread and see the way I was talked to, then if you've any kind of backbone you'll take my side and not the trash.

Sorry, RevolveR....You just ain't got a dog in the race!

RevolveR.
01-17-2008, 09:06 PM
Nicole, you need to calm down. This is my thread but I can't stop you from using it as a means to get attention. I'm completely aware of that. I don't feel the need to go searching for a transsexual any more than a real woman. I'm not the type of guy that would be afraid to bring a transsexual home to my family.

As for the comment that I made, I'm not black either but I've a good understanding of the scale of offense that I caused. If I had came out and called a transsexual a man, then the argument would be open for debate. What I said was taken COMPLETELY out of context and besides, I've apologized to anyone it offended.

Can we move on now?

MrsKellyPierce
01-17-2008, 09:09 PM
You're right, Miss Shore. He does sound like NR. Doesn't it?

RevolveR.
01-17-2008, 09:10 PM
For all the people sayin I sound like "Nightrider", I'm not. If it makes you feel any better you can pretend I am.

Trogdor
01-17-2008, 09:10 PM
Oh blah if you see a girl in a bar and you think she is god ugly you aren't gonna take the time to feel out her personality.
So shut up.

Beat me to it, Kelly. :D

ya need both.....personality is not enough. I learned the hard way when I was a fat kid from grades 3 to halfway through highschool ( picture Bobby Hill from King of the Hill with a curly afro. And mind you, this period was during the early to mid 90's, BEFORE 'fros were considered cool again :P ), and while I had confidence, a nice guy, and so on....girl did not notice me except as the guy who can help with homework untill I dropped over 30 pounds and starting hitting the weight room.

Does not matter how good a person you are, but personality is not enough.

RevolveR.
01-17-2008, 09:18 PM
You're clearly missing the point of this thread, Nicole. It's not about me, nor is it for any one gender in particular. Showing you a pic of me is not going to make the thread flow any different.

But if you must know, yes I've been with transsexuals.

Tepres
01-17-2008, 10:02 PM

i think your right. its better to have an ltr with a better personality than better looks. if they are good looking but ugly on the inside, its better just to lead them on and then dump them like trash when your done with them. :twisted:

trish
01-17-2008, 10:13 PM
if they are good looking but ugly on the inside, its better just to lead them on and then dump them like trash when your done with them.

that's such a beautiful sentiment...brought a tear to my eye. i bet your just cream and peaches on the inside, aren't you?

Tepres
01-17-2008, 10:33 PM
if they are good looking but ugly on the inside, its better just to lead them on and then dump them like trash when your done with them.

that's such a beautiful sentiment...brought a tear to my eye. i bet your just cream and peaches on the inside, aren't you?

i think there are people who deserve what they get.if they are a nice person then i wouldn't do that. just think of me as karma.

trish
01-17-2008, 11:18 PM
just think of me as karma.

wow, and humble too!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-18-2008, 06:06 AM

Lmao..Bend over for me first! Then I'll follow you Haze. :lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

JamesHunt
01-18-2008, 06:36 AM
If it was possible to fuck 24/7, for the rest of my life, I'd choose looks.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-18-2008, 08:16 AM
If it was possible to fuck 24/7, for the rest of my life, I'd choose looks.

Of course! Because It's something you're LACKING irl anyways! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Dino Velvet
01-18-2008, 08:29 AM
As I get older, personality becomes more important. I still need to be attracted to her but she has to be a friend that I can have fun and laughs with too.

yodajazz
01-18-2008, 10:09 AM
So shut up.

I met my lltr (long-long term) in a bar when a mutual friend brought her to meet me. I was not attracted to her at first. But we ended up talking on the phone and had long converstions. So we got together and had some good years.

This is related. I saw this article on MSN which was called "What makes a Man Marry".

http://www.yahoo.com/s/784446

I thought it was pretty good. It applies to all women.
I wanted to add that most of the women here have great personalities, anyway.

bezane
01-18-2008, 01:52 PM
Inherently faggy thread. No offense.

RevolveR.
01-18-2008, 02:08 PM
Hey, no offense taken man. I'm sorry from keeping you back from drooling over a set of dangling balls.

To everyone esle, thanks for the replies.