PDA

View Full Version : Which is worse?

canihavu
01-15-2008, 06:35 AM
Which is worse?

Catching you S/O cheating on you?

or

Your S/O telling you they are cheating on you?

blckhaze
01-15-2008, 06:39 AM
catchin em.
those sounds and sights are fairly bad.

EyeCumInPiece
01-15-2008, 07:48 AM
Getting caught yourself is worse than either. lol

Dino Velvet
01-15-2008, 09:13 AM
Getting caught yourself is worse than either.

This is the only one I have experienced. I had just moved into a new place with a couple of roommates and we decided to throw a housewarming party. There was a good crowd that consisted of my present girlfriend and my ex-girlfriend who I invited for some reason.

During the party, I was getting sooooooper drunk and my present girlfriend decided she was going to the store to get some party favors. She left me with my ex, bad idea.

I told my ex I'd show her around the house. I basically showed her the washing machine and the toilet and then dragged her to my bedroom. We got all nekked and stuff and then we was fuckin'.

My present girlfriend comes back and heads right to my bedroom. She walks in while my meat is stuck in her and her nails are digging in my back. Ooops! My ex puts her clothes on and takes off without apologizing to my present girlfriend.

With my ex gone, it's just me and my present and soon to be ex-girlfriend in the bedroom. I am getting totally yelled at. In my drunken state, I get the idea that a good defense is a good offense. I start yelling back and apologized once, but only once. She wasn't satisfied. I reached in a drawer and pulled out a .40 caliber Glock 22. I pulled the slide back, chambered a round, and handed her the gun. I said, "Go ahead, shoot me then!" She totally freaked out and then I grabbed the gun back and walked her out of the house.

I told her we should take a break and let her know it was OK if she saw other people. We stayed apart for just one month. She called me at my work and we agreed to talk. I stopped by her place after work where we talked and then hopped in the sack.

In the one month we had apart, I got more ass than a toilet seat. I knew we would get back together again so I made it my mission to fuck as many women that I could.

We ended up staying together for three years and she never caught me cheating again. We broke up when the thought of marriage frightened me and I moved out of the state. The end.

ShadowMaster
01-15-2008, 10:15 AM
Dino WTF!!!!! You, alcohol, and guns don't mix. That is crazy. She must've really been feeling to get back with you after that gun shit! Pistol play is a no no when I'm with somebody. If either us pull a piece for any reason then that to me is a sign we don't need to be together.

Your wild man Dino! What if she had pulled the trigger on accident or purpose for that matter?

But for the question at hand. Between the two options, catching someone cheating on you is worse because you have no idea how to react in the heat of the moment. It also depends on who s/he is cheating with. Mess like that is how people get killed. If they tell it means they at least have some type of remorse for the situation. This helps you maintain some of your dignity. Caught in the act is a severe slap in the face!

Dino Velvet
01-15-2008, 10:26 AM
Dino WTF!!!!! You, alcohol, and guns don't mix. That is crazy. She must've really been feeling to get back with you after that gun shit! Pistol play is a no no when I'm with somebody. If either us pull a piece for any reason then that to me is a sign we don't need to be together.

Your wild man Dino! What if she had pulled the trigger on accident or purpose for that matter?

She's Irish. It was pretty risky. I did forget to mention to her that a Glock has only a 5 1/2 lb trigger pull so I could have been done for. At that time, she was ruining my buzz and I was sick of getting yelled at and preferred looking at the muzzle of my own gun.

As far as getting back together after the gun play, she just loves drama and that was pretty dramatic if I do say so myself.

AllanahStarrNYC
01-15-2008, 01:38 PM
Catching an ex boyfriend in bed with his ex girlfriend was pretty bad and discovering another one with a gay personals sex ad was pretty bad as well. Oh yeah and finding out another one sleeping with just about everyone you knew was pretty horrendous too. Needless to say- I have picked some real winners in the past! LOL

Odelay
01-15-2008, 04:02 PM
My present girlfriend comes back and heads right to my bedroom. She walks in while my meat is stuck in her and her nails are digging in my back. Ooops! My ex puts her clothes on and takes off without apologizing to my present girlfriend.

Your ex didn't apologize to your present??? :shock:

These little cheaters of today have no manners. :twisted:

Funny story Dino. Careful with the glock.

Ecstatic
01-15-2008, 04:14 PM
That's why my wife knows about my occasional (and they are rare) encounters with other women, because I don't believe in cheating. Technically I cheated with my first TS encounter: I told her about it two hours after it happened. I just wasn't quite sure how to breech the subject, but actually she was just intrigued about what a transsexual woman is like.