PDA

View Full Version : Orange County Ladyboys/Shemales

corpo5
01-10-2008, 01:26 PM
Hey everyone,!

This is my first post and I was wondering if anyone knew the best clubs/bars in Orange County to meet ladyboys or shemales. I am male and have not had any experience with ladyboys/shemales yet bet cannot get enough of them. If not clubs or bars, the best way to meet ladyboys/shemales here. Thanks, Any info is appreciated!

corpo5
01-18-2008, 06:15 AM
any takers?

TrueBeauty TS
01-18-2008, 06:18 AM
Go to South Coast Plaza. The Louis Vuitton shop. All the girls shop there.

:)

NadiaUSA
01-18-2008, 06:27 AM
It's so funny how I read about how much the guys want t girls in OC. They moan and complain they can't find them like they really really really want them there. Then when I say "drive an hour to West Hollywood" they go "oh I can't find the motivation to do that!"

Basicly, they don't think the girls are worth an hour drive.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-18-2008, 06:42 AM

LOL Oh but TrueBeauty TS, You forgot to mention, Don't forget to bring your credit card! :lol: LV is expensive!!LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

TrueBeauty TS
01-18-2008, 06:45 AM

LOL Oh but TrueBeauty TS, You forgot to mention, Don't forget to bring your credit card! :lol: LV is expensive!!LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Actually, I should have said... All the girls bring their "generous gentlemen" friends there. LOL

:wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-18-2008, 06:50 AM
Actually, I should have said... All the girls bring their "generous gentlemen" friends there. LOL

:wink:

Lmao :lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Dino Velvet
01-18-2008, 07:06 AM
Any hotties hanging out at the TJ Maxx?

juliana_dominguez
01-18-2008, 07:25 AM
i am from Orange County... and yea you'll see me on the Louis Vuitton store at South Coast Plaza. i do have a boyfriend though.

Willie Escalade
01-19-2008, 07:29 AM
Not that I'm poor, but I feel out of place at South Coast Plaza. Westminster Mall or Los Cerritos Center is more of my liking!

Also, some of the gals I know that live in OC (or Long Beach) do make that trek up I-5 to Hollywood...quite often in fact.

a994
01-19-2008, 09:54 AM
You might also want to not use the terms "ladyboys" or "shemales" in the presence of t-women. They'll feel better if you don't, and it might even save you a fist or knee in your groin. Just a friendly piece of advice for you, my man.

As for where in Nazi-Land--I mean Orange County, I couldn't tell you. Just come up to L.A. and try West Hollywood or the various venues that others here have posted.

TrueBeauty TS
01-19-2008, 10:17 AM
Hey everyone,!

This is my first post and I was wondering if anyone knew the best clubs/bars in Orange County to meet ladyboys or shemales. I am male and have not had any experience with ladyboys/shemales yet bet cannot get enough of them. If not clubs or bars, the best way to meet ladyboys/shemales here. Thanks, Any info is appreciated!

For everyday life, at the markets, in stores, restaurants, movies, I see an amazing amount of trannys here in "The OC".

NadiaUSA
01-19-2008, 10:24 AM
My Shemale Club listing page is here.

http://www.shemale-listing.com/Shemale_Clubs.html

justatransgirl
01-19-2008, 10:29 AM
Hey Juiliana - we should get together sometime. I live in San Diego, but have a house in Newport and am going to be in OC a lot more in the next few months while we renovate it for rental or sale.

As for the trans scene in OC... ha, ha, ha... there isn't any except for some latin girls around the gay bar, the "Frat House" in Garden Grove which I wouldn't go to again without some serious medication to avoid the pain of the mexican ranchero music at 300 decibles...

The Boom Boom Room in Laguna used to have a girls night on Thrusdays, and a bunch of us would go, but it closed last summer.

So like the other girls said it's with Hollywood or San Diego. And it's a much nicer drive to SD.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)
I'd better start getting a commission from the San Diego TS Chamber of Commerce... :-

corpo5
01-20-2008, 03:54 PM
well thanks for all the feedback everybody...its much appreciated

TrueBeauty TS
01-20-2008, 07:54 PM
Hey everyone,!

Actually, you didn't say whether you wanted to meet regular TS girls or if you wanted to just hook up.

There is always:

http://www.eros-la.com/classifieds/erostvts.htm

Which is probably your best bet.

ocguy
03-27-2008, 04:50 AM
I am new on here, and this is a great thread. SCP is great for people watching. I haven't been to any clubs, but it might be fun sometime if there were a group of us that went up to Hollywood one night. I look forward to getting to know the other people from OC too :)

Tarissa
03-27-2008, 05:27 AM

That is so funny True because I actually did shop there in the fall. Great mall and I am still paying for it.

ocguy
03-27-2008, 05:40 AM

That is so funny True because I actually did shop there in the fall. Great mall and I am still paying for it.

You can inflict some major financial damage in there quite easily. LOL

justatransgirl
03-27-2008, 09:21 AM
Actually I just remembered, SCP was the first place in my early transition where I went out in a skirt. On a Saturday nonetheless. I think that's when I realized that I really could and did pass just fine.

And I will be happy to accompany any gentlemen to Louis Vitton or actually to my favorite store in SCP - the Cartier store. I really need a new watch and I hear they have some for under $35,000.00.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

TSonMyMind
01-18-2017, 12:24 AM
I don't know about the other guys that have posted in this thread but I'm looking for a regular ts girl to spend time with. Anyone interested?

chuffer
02-04-2017, 04:03 PM
Hi
Any luck? im coming for business and want to play as well.

Shemp107
03-01-2017, 07:40 AM
What do guys do. Ow that backpage has been closed down