PDA

View Full Version : Patriots Make History With 16-0 Season

canihavu
12-30-2007, 06:55 AM
Patriots Make History With 16-0 Season
Email this Story

Dec 29, 11:24 PM (ET)

By BARRY WILNER

(AP) New England Patriots wide receiver Randy Moss (81) leaps into Russ Hochstein's arms after scoring...
Full Image

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) - With one mighty heave, Tom Brady and Randy Moss took care of the record books. Now it's down to business for the unbeaten New England Patriots: stamping themselves as the greatest team in NFL history.

The Patriots completed a perfect if somewhat joyless journey through the regular season Saturday night, finishing with a remarkable 16-0 record following a thrilling 38-35 comeback victory over the New York Giants.

New England became the first NFL team since the 1972 Dolphins to win every game on the schedule, and that one was only 14-0. This victory required a comeback from a 12-point deficit engineered by the brilliant Brady, and smashed the Patriots' league mark for consecutive victories.

Validation of their inexorable march through the season can only come by adding a Super Bowl championship, their fourth of the decade. Do that and there'll be no challenge to their spot at the top.

ezed
12-30-2007, 07:04 AM
You gotta love the "fuck you pass" to Moss for the record. They could have went for the safe first down to Welker or Faulk, but they said fuck this, let's get it right.

This game was over when Eli got sacked. Eli fucks up once he's hit. Credits to NY offensive line for keeping us off him for 2 and a half quarters.

ezed
12-30-2007, 07:06 AM
Three more to go or it don't mean shit!

StaggerLee
12-30-2007, 09:33 PM
Amen, ed...19-0 or bust!

tsceleste
01-01-2008, 11:04 PM
I love Tom Brady!

KiraHarden
01-02-2008, 01:39 PM
I love Tom Brady!
I was wondering what brought you in the sports area? 8) I Love him also. How about we tag team him :wink:

ggg321
01-03-2008, 11:05 AM
I Love him also. How about we tag team him

I can put on a Brady jersey with a Patriots helmet and we can all pretend. :D

tsceleste
01-07-2008, 04:49 PM
I love Tom Brady!
I was wondering what brought you in the sports area? 8) I Love him also. How about we tag team him :wink:

That would be nice! Sack the quarterback. BTW... one of my new favorite shows is Friday Night Lights. I love football!

fhsjazztrumpet2
01-07-2008, 08:28 PM
I think there needs to be a hung angels full contact league. I'd come be a cheerleader for that action ;)

tsceleste
01-08-2008, 08:25 AM
I think there needs to be a hung angels full contact league. I'd come be a cheerleader for that action ;)

My position would be "Tight End" or "Wide Reciever"...LOL

How about you Kira?

KiraHarden
01-08-2008, 05:15 PM
[quote=tsceleste]I love Tom Brady!

That would be nice! Sack the quarterback.
LMAO :peanutbutter