PDA

View Full Version : Girls, How many of you will be in a loving LTR?

TrueBeauty TS
12-30-2007, 12:56 AM
This question is for the girls, although I KNOW guys will open their big mouths on this one. LOL :wink:

So what about it? Do you REALLY think you will find someone that loves you, that wants to have a life with you and wants to grow old with?

Have you given up? Are you hopeful? Are you already in one?

What do you think?

mbf
12-30-2007, 01:04 AM
someone vote already....hey, this isnt about those guys who frequent the forum. Itīs actually about quality men. So there must be some hope out there.....

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-30-2007, 01:22 AM
This question is for the girls, although I KNOW guys will open their big mouths on this one. LOL :wink:

So what about it? Do you REALLY think you will find someone that loves you, that wants to have a life with you and wants to grow old with?

What do you think?

I think relationships in general is a lot of hard work. There's a lot of sacrifices/compromises needed to be made etc. I've done a lot for my ex bf's in the past and ended up feeling taken advantaged of, used etc. Things I despise in the relationship. Relationships isn't about just taking things (their time) from someone (being selfish) but moreso giving back to the relationships. And I personally don't got the time for all the bs that comes with being with someone at this time. If it happens then good if not I'm not going to whine about it. I guess, I'm even more on guard and too cautious falling for the wrong guy more than anything else due to past experiences even though I'm over them..I don't forget! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

TrueBeauty TS
12-30-2007, 01:23 AM
Another thing to consider is if you will have better chances of finding true love as a pre-op or a post-op. Or does it matter?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-30-2007, 01:29 AM
Another thing to consider is if you will have better chances of finding true love as a pre-op or a post-op. Or does it matter?

I don't think having a penis or a vagina matters. If it's REAL LOVE then people would have to work around with what they got! LOL ;)

The more relevant question would be: What are the chances (success rate) of keeping a relationship with either pre or post op? Anyone?!? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

TrueBeauty TS
12-30-2007, 01:30 AM

What do you think?

DICKCHICKS MAY BE IN A LTR, BUT THEIR PARTNER WILL NEVER TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT.

I don't think anyone needs to TELL people that their GF is a tranny. The important thing is that they are not ashamed about it and will not run away SHOULD anyone find out about it or question it.

I wouldn't want my guy to tell people about me, but I want him to have the balls to stay with me and stand up for me (and himself.)

bezane
12-30-2007, 01:33 AM
Better chance of it not working due to just not getting along than anything to do with physiology.

That is of course if the girl chooses real guys and not thrillseekers.

mbf
12-30-2007, 01:35 AM

I don't think having a penis or a vagina matters. If it's REAL LOVE then people would have to work around with what they got! LOL ;)

The more relevant question would be: What are the chances (success rate) of keeping a relationship with either pre or post op? Anyone?!? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

well, I can see the knives flying towards me already, nevertheless I give my opinion: I think it depends very much on the age of the guy. Many men just have the urge to be fathers. That they got at least one child.

I think after that stunt is completed a relationship with a TS - no matter her plumbing - has higher success rates. So, ladies, get yourself a mature guy. Increases the success rate a lot - I *think*

TrueBeauty TS
12-30-2007, 01:36 AM
Better chance of it not working due to just not getting along than anything to do with physiology.

Sometimes, it's hard to tell. Some people like to play games and you don't know until after awhile that the person is not who you thought they were.

bezane
12-30-2007, 01:39 AM
It's not a deal breaker but I sure wouldn't mind adopting a needy 5-8 year-old kid with my TS girlfriend. Most of my ex's would have made good Moms.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-30-2007, 01:40 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

well, I can see the knives flying towards me already, nevertheless I give my opinion: I think it depends very much on the age of the guy. Many men just have the urge to be fathers. That they got at least one child.

I think after that stunt is completed a relationship with a TS - no matter her plumbing - has higher success rates. So, ladies, get yourself a mature guy. Increases the success rate a lot - I *think*

Well how about finding a guy who's sterile?!? LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

bezane
12-30-2007, 01:45 AM

Sometimes, it's hard to tell. Some people like to play games and you don't know until after awhile that the person is not who you thought they were.

Right on True, and like I always hear from people after the relationship is over though, "It didn't work out." To which I respond, "It rarely does." Unfortunately.

Let's just say this, PEOPLE ARE FUCKED UP. Or my favorite, WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A FAILURE TO INCARNATE.

mbf
12-30-2007, 01:46 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG

sorry Hara, I am NOT looking :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-30-2007, 01:55 AM
I didn't exactly mean you mbf! LOL Just saying..:lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Odelay
12-30-2007, 02:13 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Totally off topic, but this comment reminds me of a story when I was in college when this one guy who always thought he was a hotshot but really was a loser went for some medical procedure. Afterwards the doctor told him he would probably be impotent for a few days.

He came back to the dorms and started boasting how he was going to go out and screw a bunch of girls because he didn't need to worry about them getting pregnant. We all chuckled at his stupidity and let him repeat his story up and down the hallway.

Needless to say... I don't think he got any girls pregant that week. :twisted:

TrueBeauty TS
12-30-2007, 05:29 AM
Interesting that, as I type this, the majority of people truly believe they will be in a LTR.

hmmmmm......

:|

MrsKellyPierce
12-30-2007, 05:41 AM

What do you think?

.I've had many but all seem to lead in heart ache we will see how this one goes.

hwbs
12-30-2007, 05:41 AM
u can be in one..it is better to not try to stay in the scene in the process..i know next one i get in to , i will take a few steps back...i am over people knowing my business...the less people the better butting in your relationship.

peggygee
12-30-2007, 05:51 AM
Yes, no question about it.

I have no doubt whatsoever that it will occur,
though I like everyone else are'nt sure when.

Also what has increased my odds is that for 2008,
I am opening myself up more to the possibility of
a relationship with a woman.

Factor in that I am open to any race in a mate, and
my odds go even higher.

But bottom line, I am not desperate, and will not
settle for anyone who isn't worthy of me. :smh

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-29-2008, 02:46 PM

False pretenses/facade..deception/intentional misrepresentation..It happens to the best of us! ;)

What else is new?

~Kisses.

HTG

Isa_Decadent
06-29-2008, 03:14 PM