PDA

View Full Version : Is this Jennifer Justice (tsntx) or Pete Burns?

Night Rider
12-29-2007, 04:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcG14Wuav80

MrsKellyPierce
12-29-2007, 04:10 PM
Nightrider hating on Jens looks is dumb.

Night Rider
12-29-2007, 04:13 PM

stay out of this little miss ass kiss

who said I was hating on her looks...maybe I just want to know if it's her or not

MrsKellyPierce
12-29-2007, 04:15 PM

who said I was hating on her looks...maybe I just want to know if it's her or not I don't kiss Jens ass. We are online friends, secondly it's still stupid. A) Cause we have no clue what you look like and B) Jen is very pretty.

Night Rider
12-29-2007, 04:19 PM

who said I was hating on her looks...maybe I just want to know if it's her or not I don't kiss Jens ass. We are online friends, secondly it's still stupid. A) Cause we have no clue what you look like and B) Jen is very pretty.

You're always kissing ass - STFU and keep your co-signs out of this thread when Jen enters the fray

stupid bitch

Night Rider
12-29-2007, 04:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcG14Wuav80

Damn NR, where did you finf that clip?

classic, isn't it......I got it sent to me from one of Jen's dearest friends :twisted:

MrsKellyPierce
12-29-2007, 04:26 PM

You're always kissing ass - STFU and keep your co-signs out of this thread when Jen enters the fray

stupid bitch you're about retarded. :roll: I have no reason to kiss her ass? She doesn't pay my bills nor do any of the other girls I give compliments to. You better check the history on Jen and I's relationship, because it's been rocky. Again you assume way too much which makes you very ignorant indeed. And how dare you call me a stupid bitch, get some respect.

Night Rider
12-29-2007, 04:30 PM
You know I don't think you're a stupid bitch but it fucks me off that this thread is a retaliation thread and all you can see is Jen's side of things.

If you don't know what's going on, don't comment

MrsKellyPierce
12-29-2007, 04:30 PM
And P.S. it's not like Jen's embarassed of that video
It was a spoof
Feautured in a movie
And she used to have it on her myspace.

MrsKellyPierce
12-29-2007, 04:32 PM
You know I don't think you're a stupid bitch but it fucks me off that this thread is a retaliation thread and all you can see is Jen's side of things.

If you don't know what's going on, don't comment I don't care what the arguments about, I will always take the side of the transwomans. When a guy is hating on her looks to get ahead on an argument, instead of using the words in front of him.

Night Rider
12-29-2007, 04:32 PM
And P.S. it's not like Jen's embarassed of that video
It was a spoof
Feautured in a movie
And she used to have it on her myspace.

well then, what are you flapping about?

Night Rider
12-29-2007, 04:34 PM
I don't care what the arguments about, I will always take the side of the transwomans.

Thanks for that quote, now anyone with half a brain will see that you're in the wrong

MrsKellyPierce
12-29-2007, 04:36 PM
I don't care what the arguments about, I will always take the side of the transwomans.

Thanks for that quote, now anyone with half a brain will see that you're in the wrong you're truly ridiculous.

Night Rider
12-29-2007, 04:38 PM

Thanks for that quote, now anyone with half a brain will see that you're in the wrong you're truly ridiculous.

Yeah, it seems you're talking enough sense for the both of us :lol:

I've so much shit on Jen, it's unreal...if she wants to start shit she can't finish then I've no sympathy

We'll see what she has to say....

MrsKellyPierce
12-29-2007, 04:40 PM
Oh whats next you gonna post her old shemaleyum set from a long time ago before she had surgery. Big Deal she's transitioned now.

mbf
12-29-2007, 04:41 PM

probably a combination of "douche", "fag", "douchbag" and "faggot".

rider, U in for a new bet?

Night Rider
12-29-2007, 04:42 PM
Oh whats next you gonna post her old shemaleyum set from a long time ago before she had surgery. Big Deal she's transitioned now.

No more shit like that....I know names etc etc etc

EVERYTHING

Maybe she doesn't give a fuck...but if she continues to attack me, she'll be exposed

Night Rider
12-29-2007, 04:43 PM

probably a combination of "douche", "fag", "douchbag" and "faggot".

rider, U in for a new bet?

I'll bet you my avatar for a year that she doesn't hang around long :D

mbf
12-29-2007, 04:45 PM
but on another note, rider, just let it go. Itīs not worth it, since it will really be very repetitive. Your fights with Nicole Dupree were at least somewhat entertaining, but this upcoming BS is simply too foreseeable......

another unwanted two cents.

Night Rider
12-29-2007, 04:47 PM
but on another note, rider, just let it go. Itīs not worth it, since it will really be very repetitive. Your fights with Nicole Dupree were at least somewhat entertaining, but this upcoming BS is simply too foreseeable......

another unwanted two cents.

I know what you mean...this thread is just a simple retaliation - I was never going to start this - but not dissappointed it kicked off either

Night Rider
12-29-2007, 09:35 PM
:arrow:

tsntx
12-29-2007, 09:39 PM

night rider having a link saved to his pc is even better.... so basically ALL this bs is bc u like me? u wanna kiss me. u think im pretty.... ure pretty too princess... pretty fucking GAY

tsntx
12-29-2007, 09:40 PM

Yeah, it seems you're talking enough sense for the both of us :lol:

I've so much shit on Jen, it's unreal...if she wants to start shit she can't finish then I've no sympathy

youre a fucking loser u dont have shit u pming cocksucker

Night Rider
12-29-2007, 09:41 PM

night rider having a link saved to his pc is even better.... so basically ALL this bs is bc u like me? u wanna kiss me. u think im pretty.... ure pretty too princess... pretty fucking GAY

I've plenty of links about you

You're not as loved as you think around here....do the math

Hope this doesn't give too much away about your name..

WendyWilliams
12-29-2007, 09:41 PM
Its threads like this that cause me not to visit hardly anymore.............Why this thread was left up is mind boggling.........Slowly but surely this site is becoming a board for stupidity and flame wars..............................STUPID SHIT!

Night Rider
12-29-2007, 09:42 PM
Its threads like this that cause me not to visit hardly anymore.............Why this thread was left up is mind boggling.........Slowly but surely this site is becoming a board for stupidity and flame wars..............................STUPID SHIT!

copy and paste into tsntx's thread...until then you're a hypocrite

hondarobot
12-29-2007, 09:43 PM

"Night rider" is gay, but who here cares? We know it.

Night Rider
12-29-2007, 09:45 PM
don't forget you're a self-confessed lesbian honda

who are you to judge :lol:

hondarobot
12-29-2007, 09:50 PM

The tigers are now closing in, and they will finish you.

:lol:

Night Rider
12-29-2007, 09:53 PM
Karma is a bitch!!!!!

Jen must be with a client...

Legend
12-29-2007, 11:02 PM
NR,Christmas for you must have been pretty sad did dad give you the call this time or did he give his unusual statement "i don't want anything to do with that worthless piece of garbage son of mine".You recently made a comment about some kid and suggested he might have gotten beaten up by his dad but it was obliviously makeup at least the kid has a dad that didn't leave him because he was a worthless piece of shit.BTW what did it take to ease the pain this year vodka or jack daniels or did you rely on your trusty crack needle.

It's apparent why you have invested so much time in this forum and it's not because of some made up bullshit car accident,your just a lonely,lifeless piece of shit loser.I can't believe you were actually bragging about your post count,that post count just shows how sad and pathetic you are.You are also very predictable when you get owned you don't have anything to say you start attacking looks.You don't even have to respond mr. predictable i already know what you are gonna say cartoons,fag/faggot,12 year old, emotional blah blah blah or are you gonna have one of your comrades step up because you don't have the balls to say anything yourself.

Tomfurbs
12-29-2007, 11:15 PM

lmfao did someone somewhere actually type this shit?

Night Rider
12-29-2007, 11:25 PM
You recently made a comment about some kid and suggested he might have gotten beaten up by his dad but it was obliviously makeup at least the kid has a dad that didn't leave him because he was a worthless piece of shit.

LMFAOOOOOO the forum wreck has entered the fray ^^^ how troubled can a fag be :lol: it's not illegal to use punctuation

When have I ever got owned...provide links femboy, you and I both know you've ran away like a bitch from me on a weekly occurance, and you have the cheek to say I need my "comrads" to back me up!! Wise the fuck up mummy's boy, you feminine little bitch. How many times do I need to post proof that I had an accident and I'm off work? Yeah, I'm recovered so what? It's not any of your business what I do with my time at the minute, so you can fuck off and cry to mummy.

I'm actually about to go out and you're keeping me back from getting ready, I'll be back later to read your one-dimensional bullshit about me being "fatherless" and not having a car accident.

What a fucking loser you are, the only reason you opened your cock-scented mouth was to try to impress Jen, who quite clearly doesn't give a fuck about anyone but herself anyway.

Stop acting like Jen's love-child, it's pathetic.

Night Rider
12-29-2007, 11:28 PM

I know, has to be one of the most psychotic posts of 2007 :lol:

Rod la Rod
12-30-2007, 01:39 AM

Night Rider is the prettiest girl on HA and he will prove it. He has the most boyfriends. The guys all love Night Queen the most. His boys will protect their girl to the death. And it may just come to that.

You are prettier than any girl Night Rider and all the guys love you!!!!!

Let me get your clever reply started for you; this will save you some time, just cut and paste these words.

Bald, Propecia, 5 hairs, Bald la Bald, a wig, Rodney 2 strands, bald head, bald bald bald blah blah blah..............

Just fuck off you boring fag.

echimandu
12-30-2007, 02:06 AM
Its threads like this that cause me not to visit hardly anymore.............Why this thread was left up is mind boggling.........Slowly but surely this site is becoming a board for stupidity and flame wars..............................STUPID SHIT!Wendy, Jen kinda deserves some of this. She really says a lot of nasty things to men here intended to harm them or piss them off. And none of it is done in defending herself from an attack. More times than not, she is the aggressor. On a more pleasant note. I heard you may be working with a friend of mine. I hope it all goes well. Good luck.

Rod la Rod
12-30-2007, 02:17 AM
Its threads like this that cause me not to visit hardly anymore.............Why this thread was left up is mind boggling.........Slowly but surely this site is becoming a board for stupidity and flame wars..............................STUPID SHIT!Wendy, Jen kinda deserves some of this. She really says a lot of nasty things to men here intended to harm them or piss them off. And none of it is done in defending herself from an attack. More times than not, she is the aggressor. On a more pleasant note. I heard you may be working with a friend of mine. I hope it all goes well. Good luck.

I have had disagreements with TSNTX too. She may have an attitude, but I have to admit she is beautiful. Only a bitter, attention seeking gay dude could start a thread like this.

Legend
12-30-2007, 02:31 AM
"femboy" "feminine little bitch" lol wow that really hurt :roll:

How many times do I need to post proof that I had an accident and I'm off work? Yeah, I'm recovered so what? It's not any of your business what I do with my time at the minute, so you can fuck off and cry to mummy.

You made it my buisness when you told that blantant lie on this forum to cover up your excessive posting and loneliness if you didn't want anyone knowing that you should have shut your mouth and kept it to yourself.

I'm actually about to go out

I know what your idea of going out consist of,you going to the store buying some liquor,drinking it by yourself thinking how did your life become so pathetic and then posting about how you got so drunk.Seriously try not to get into any accidents and kill anybody you drunken fool.I have a couple of jokes for you NR to lighten up your day,

How many Irish does it take to change a light bulb?
Twenty One.

One to hold the bulb and twenty to drink until the room spins.

Where does an Irish family go on vacation?

A different bar.

jayevil
12-30-2007, 02:46 AM
I know what your idea of going out consist of,you going to the store buying some liquor,drinking it by yourself thinking how did your life become so pathetic and then posting about how you got so drunk.

What's wrong with that? Liquor is cheaper at the store than the bar. I get drunk a lot and then post shit on here. I don't even bother to see if anyone wrote anything about it.

2nite I will be doing the same drinking at home first then go to bar. Don't worry bout me driving though. Imma take a cab. Never had a DWI or DUI, but have be in accidents with drunk drivers.

You guys have a good night arguing and shit. Imma go have some fun.

But I might respond to this post later.

:P 8) :twisted: :evil:

good night all

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 03:12 AM
lmaooooo Legend you're an asshole....I cringed reading those jokes

You bitched for me to post my 'sick line' on another thread a few weeks ago and I did.

Now that I took it down you're trying to call me a liar again..how pathetic.

The writing is still there so stop talking shit. You've nothing else on me so you have to make up lies..pathetic

ps. Have a good one jayevil

echimandu
12-30-2007, 03:30 AM

I have had disagreements with TSNTX too. She may have an attitude, but I have to admit she is beautiful. Only a bitter, attention seeking gay dude could start a thread like this.Well, looks don't go that far with me. Attitude and courtesy does.

Legend
12-30-2007, 03:36 AM
lmaooooo Legend you're an asshole....I cringed reading those jokes

You bitched for me to post my 'sick line' on another thread a few weeks ago and I did.

Now that I took it down you're trying to call me a liar again..how pathetic.

The writing is still there so stop talking shit. You've nothing else on me so you have to make up lies..pathetic

ps. Have a good one jayevil

"You bitched for me to post my 'sick line' on another thread a few weeks ago and I did."

Your drunk now because i don't know what the fuck your talking about.NR when your in public do you were your "kiss me,i'm a stupid drunken irishmen" shirt i bet that gets you all kinds of laughs at the local pub.

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 03:42 AM
Everytime you open your mouth, you're validating your position as HA's No.1 gayboy.

I've had 5 pints, although that's enough to get a fag like you in a state, it's not for me....and no I'm not an alcholic you predictable fucking twat

The sick line was in the Brenda attacks Mimi thread.....do you need confirmation, look it up...it was towards the end of the thread.

Legend
12-30-2007, 03:55 AM
Everytime you open your mouth, you're validating your position as HA's No.1 gayboy.

I've had 5 pints, although that's enough to get a fag like you in a state, it's not for me....and no I'm not an alcholic you predictable fucking twat

The sick line was in the Brenda attacks Mimi thread.....do you need confirmation, look it up...it was towards the end of the thread.

lol sad that you would even think i would give a damn about any of your post,so i still do know what the fuck your talking about gary.

No time for dicks like you on a sat night

Self admittance to liking dicks,so your the fag gary glitter.

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 04:00 AM

lol sad that you would even think i would give a damn about any of your post,so i still do know what the fuck your talking about gary.

Gary?

If you don't give a shit then don't bitch about it.

And how's that admitance to liking dicks? I said I've no time for dicks like you, or any losers for that matter. Keep browsing "club kid" stop stalking me.....if this was RL you'd have a very sore face

Legend
12-30-2007, 04:06 AM

Gary?

If you don't give a shit then don't bitch about it.

And how's that admitance to liking dicks? I said I've no time for dicks like you, or any losers for that matter. Keep browsing "club kid" stop stalking me.....if this was RL you'd have a very sore face

http://i3.tinypic.com/836wboz.gif

I love catching balls,its the best part about being a catcher.

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 04:12 AM
Legend after he couldn't back up his "internet tough guy" image in real life...

Legend
12-30-2007, 04:21 AM

http://i10.tinypic.com/6qdb4wh.jpg

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 04:27 AM
It's funny being called a fag by a club kid activist

Legend
12-30-2007, 04:31 AM
It's funny being called a fag by a club kid activist

It's about the same as being called a faggot/fag by an elton john wannabe who says "glam up".

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 04:35 AM
You keep bringing the same shit up - I've obviously struck a nerve

I always thought you were one of these proud to be gay assholes.

Proved me wrong.

Legend
12-30-2007, 04:45 AM

Proved me wrong.

"Proved me wrong"

Your basically an illrelevant idiot so i could care less what you think of me so proving anything to an illrelevant guy would be illogical.You aren't shit without your typical backup what i find hysterical is that you calling someone a fag or faggot as an insult,dude your a flaming homo so i don't think anyone would take those words as a insult from a guy like you.

You are a fucking bore so i'll leave you alone so you can enjoy your bottle of jack daniels.

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 04:51 AM

Proved me wrong.

"Proved me wrong"

Your basically an illrelevant idiot so i could care less what you think of me so proving anything to an illrelevant guy would be illogical.You aren't shit without your typical backup what i find hysterical is that you calling someone a fag or faggot as an insult,dude your a flaming homo so i don't think anyone would take those words as a insult from a guy like you.

You are a fucking bore so i'll leave you alone so you can enjoy your bottle of jack daniels.

Did you go to fem-school or was it just the way your whore mum raised you? I'm guessing she spent most of her time streetwalking offering $20 suck & fucks, so you were neglected. When mummy was out selling her body for dinner money, daddy took you by the hand and took you down to the cellar for some father-son bonding. I bet you wished you were like me and raised by your mum after daddy used your ass as a cum bucket...

razoredge1975
12-30-2007, 05:41 AM
i dont think that looks like JJ at all looks like anouther HA regular.

Legend
12-30-2007, 05:47 AM
I bet you wished you were like me and raised by your mum after daddy used your ass as a cum bucket...

Man i was going to leave this alone but hahaha so now daddy used your ass as a cum bucket daddy no wonder you are so bitchy,nope can't say i would have wanted your fucked up life for anything i have loving parents and siblings.Well that answers one question you are definitely a catcher daddy must be proud he raised a young flaming catcher like you.It is kinda sad though daddy treated you like a 2 dollar whore,he had his way with you and left you like trash.What a sad and pathetic life you must have,

1.raped by daddy

2.daddy left me

3.Became an alcoholic

4.Became a druggie

5.Supposely got in a bad car accident

6.HA's Resident Internet Toughguy/Queen

Your life is worthless

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 05:58 AM
I bet you wished you were like me and raised by your mum after daddy used your ass as a cum bucket...

Man i was going to leave this alone but hahaha so now daddy used your ass as a cum bucket daddy no wonder you are so bitchy,nope can't say i would have wanted your fucked up life for anything i have loving parents and siblings.Well that answers one question you are definitely a catcher daddy must be proud he raised a young flaming catcher like you.It is kinda sad though daddy treated you like a 2 dollar whore,he had his way with you and left you like trash.What a sad and pathetic life you must have,

1.rape by daddy

2.daddy left me

3.Became an alcoholic

4.Became a druggie

Your life is worthless

I was refering to your life but if you want to have thought of my dad raping me then that's fine by me - sick but fine. My dad didn't raise me asshole, he divorced my mum when I was younger and then died when I was a kid. Big deal, he was a prick anyway from what I've heard.

Here's your life:

1. neglected by street whore mum

2. dad took advantage of your juvenile ass

3. it started to affect you so you couldn't socialise

4. spent your life in your room collecting comics in between getting raped

5. continued watching cartoons and childrens video games through high school

6. Joined HA to be the resident lurker who whines like a tranny that hasn't had her hormones in weeks

to be continued...

Legend
12-30-2007, 06:07 AM

1.rape by daddy

2.daddy left me

3.Became an alcoholic

4.Became a druggie

Your life is worthless

I was refering to your life but if you want to have thought of my dad raping me then that's fine by me - sick but fine. My dad didn't raise me asshole, he divorced my mum when I was younger and then died when I was a kid. Big deal, he was a prick anyway from what I've heard.

Here's your life:

1. neglected by street whore mum

2. dad took advantage of your juvenile ass

3. it started to affect you so you couldn't socialise

4. spent your life in your room collecting comics in between getting raped

5. continued watching cartoons and childrens video games through high school

6. Joined HA to be the resident lurker who whines like a tranny that hasn't had her hormones in weeks

to be continued...

Idiot those were you own words hate yourself for admitting your daddy use your ass as a cum bucket and way to copy my post its shows you are a unoriginal piece of shit.On christmas day you probably wondered if thats was santa or daddy coming to play hide the sausage.

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 06:12 AM
If you can't understand that I was refering to you then you're even more dumb than I thought you were. You must regret taking those acid tabs to try and fit in with the femboys...it's appeared that they've contributed to your imbalanced brain.

Result - emotional wreck

ezed
12-30-2007, 06:20 AM
If you can't understand that I was refering to you then you're even more dumb than I thought you were. You must regret taking those acid tabs to try and fit in with the femboys...it's appeared that they've contributed to your imbalanced brain.

Result - emotional wreck

Why are you arguing with the village idiot? :?:

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 06:23 AM

Result - emotional wreck

good point.

he was in the thread for some brownie points from Jen and it kicked off from there

Legend
12-30-2007, 06:24 AM

Result - emotional wreck

vegasboy
12-30-2007, 06:28 AM

The most psychotic post was in the impulz birthday thread. MBF said happy birthday. Honda quoted happy birthday and said something like, I know what you're trying to do. You're not getting away with it. I'm onto you.

It was fucking hilarious.

Legend
12-30-2007, 06:30 AM

Result - emotional wreck

good point.

he was in the thread for some brownie points from Jen and it kicked off from there

This village idiot was owning your pathetic ass but usually one of your comrades comes to save their precious princess.

LOL this is too funny.

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 06:36 AM

Result - emotional wreck

good point.

This village idiot was owning your pathetic ass but usually one of your comrades comes to save their precious princess.

LOL this is too funny.

owning me :?: lmaooooo :!:

You're more deluded than I thought. I meant you wished you were raised by your mum instead of daddy raping you, the way I worded it was to much for your fried brain to comprehend. That's the forth time you've quoted the same post and you think you've owned me!!!

Lack of cock has got you in a delusional state.

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 06:38 AM

The most psychotic post was in the impulz birthday thread. MBF said happy birthday. Honda quoted happy birthday and said something like, I know what you're trying to do. You're not getting away with it. I'm onto you.

It was fucking hilarious.

I saw that one!!! He comes off with classics all over the forum :lol:

Legend
12-30-2007, 06:38 AM

Result - emotional wreck

good point.

LOL this is too funny.

owning me :?: lmaooooo :!:

You're more deluded than I thought. I meant you wished you were raised by your mum instead of daddy raping you, the way I worded it was to much for your fried brain to comprehend. That's the forth time you've quoted the same post and you think you've owned me!!!

Lack of cock has got you in a delusional state.

http://i10.tinypic.com/8fvjjvn.jpg

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 06:44 AM
you're using pics that I've used on you...you're getting desperate

is this your excuse for being a faggot?

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 07:40 AM
bump

night clint

tsntx
12-30-2007, 07:51 AM

I've plenty of links about you

You're not as loved as you think around here....do the math

Hope this doesn't give too much away about your name..

rotflmao... like i thought... faggot you have NOTHING on me....

lets see shall we... i did a documentary on my life that aired on WORLD wide tv and available for home purchase where... GASP... they revealed my name as a male... big fucking deal?? not to mention this lil pic ive posted on here more then a dozen times ... what other bs do you have faggot?

tsntx
12-30-2007, 07:55 AM

I have had disagreements with TSNTX too. She may have an attitude, but I have to admit she is beautiful. Only a bitter, attention seeking gay dude could start a thread like this.

just about to say the same thing the other night about you rod....
rod and i got into numerous times but he could carry an arguement... reverting to the bs that fag rider does is childish... 1-1-8 -j

hondarobot
12-30-2007, 08:00 AM
Oh my God. . . and I've been posting that a lot lately.

So, Night Riders dad use to fuck him in the ass? Then he died, apparently. That would explain a great deal.

Good night.

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 06:19 PM
rotflmao... like i thought... faggot you have NOTHING on me....

lets see shall we... i did a documentary on my life that aired on WORLD wide tv and available for home purchase where... GASP... they revealed my name as a male... big fucking deal?? not to mention this lil pic ive posted on here more then a dozen times ... what other bs do you have faggot?

Like you thought? You made an attack thread on me...this is revenge you stupid bitch. Aired worldwide my ass, where's the proof? Nobody's heard of it outside the gay scene in Texas. You tried your best to promote it here, and admitted that you were hoping Bravo picked it up!! LMFAOOOOOOOOOO You're hardly A list are you, Clint?

I'v plenty on you but it might get me banned!!! We'll see how much you annoy me, until I decide whether or not to bring it to the forum.

just about to say the same thing the other night about you rod....
rod and i got into numerous times but he could carry an arguement... reverting to the bs that fag rider does is childish... 1-1-8 -j

Rod can carry an argument? :lol: The men in the white coats are coming!!!

What's all this 1-1-8 bullshit, are you crying for me to get banned again?

Guess what Clint, I don't give two fucks. I'm that disruptive then they don't have to ban me, they can just ask me to leave and I'll be gone. What I'll not be doing is staying around a place were girls can make attack threads while the guys sit back and take all the shit, no thanks.

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 06:25 PM

What the fuck are you talking about Kojak? You made 2 threads about me which left me no option to make one on you. It's ironic that you call me bitter and gay when you're the self confessed fag that's jealous of Quinn's business.

Do me a favour and fuck off.

MrsKellyPierce
12-30-2007, 06:32 PM
Jen he is 21 I see why he is so immature and battles all the time.

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 06:33 PM

Kelly would you mind keeping your brown nose out of my thread?

Thanks.

MrsKellyPierce
12-30-2007, 06:34 PM

Thanks. I wasn't talking to you young man. Speak when spoken to. :wink:

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 06:36 PM

Yes, but I was talking to you old lady. Stay out of my threads when you're told to. :wink:

MrsKellyPierce
12-30-2007, 06:39 PM

Yes, but I was talking to you old lady. Stay out of my threads when you're told to. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 06:43 PM
You don't listen, do you? And you say I'm immature!

While you're hanging around then, I have a question. When I asked you why it was OK for Jen to call Mimi a man, you said it's OK when they act like a man. Well you've just put both feet in your mouth because there's no TS acts more like a man than Jennifer Justice, maybe on a par with Mimi. Why is there an execption to the rule for Jen?

I'll give you a while to think of a lie.

MrsKellyPierce
12-30-2007, 06:52 PM

While you're hanging around then, I have a question. When I asked you why it was OK for Jen to call Mimi a man, you said it's OK when they act like a man. Well you've just put both feet in your mouth because there's no TS acts more like a man than Jennifer Justice, maybe on a par with Mimi. Why is there an execption to the rule for Jen?

I'll give you a while to think of a lie. Jen doesn't act like a man? She calls guys fags. Lots of people use the the word "fag" to describe uncool, stupid, and/or lame in America.

However Jen is usually always a lady. Unless she feels attacked or belittled. She's a strong minded woman, there is no crime in that.

NOW ANSWER MINE: Why are you, Lust, MBF, and other men trying to start a New World Order against the girls? You keep picking whose next on the list? Mimi, Vanessa, Nicole, and Now Jen?

Night Rider
12-30-2007, 07:04 PM

I'll give you a while to think of a lie. Jen doesn't act like a man? She calls guys fags. Lots of people use the the word "fag" to describe uncool, stupid, and/or lame in America.

However Jen is usually always a lady. Unless she feels attacked or belittled. She's a strong minded woman, there is no crime in that.

NOW ANSWER MINE: Why are you, Lust, MBF, and other men trying to start a New World Order against the girls? You keep picking whose next on the list? Mimi, Vanessa, Nicole, and Now Jen?

I don't know why I even bothered asking :roll:

Jen acts more like a man that 90% of the forum!!!!!

She doesn't look like one, but she certainly does act like one. I'm sure the majority agree whether they have a set to speak up or not. Don't be so deluded by thinking Jen is calling us fags in any other sense than gay. She had a signature saying God hates gays or some shit. I don't want to hear any more of your predictable excuses for her, it's bullshit.

On to your question - LMFAOOOOOO you really do believe that, don't you? That's the funny part.

We're not plotting any attacks on tgirls, in fact whether you believe it or not, I've more respect for tgirls than GG's. However that respect should work BOTH ways and when I'm called a fatherless bastard, gay, fag bla, bla, bla then I'm not going to sit back and let you get away with it. Nicole and I both went way overboard, but at least we had the decency to put it behind us and move on. I respect her for that.

I can only speak for myself but the other guys shouln't be placed in the same bracket as me. They've kept in somewhat civil, whereas, when I was on coke sometimes I said things I didn't mean. Now I'm clean, but this feud with Jen is an eye for an eye, so see it how you like. I don't really give a fuck.

So calm yourself, there are no hit-lists :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
12-30-2007, 07:06 PM
mmmhmmm

celestefan1
01-01-2008, 01:48 PM
I rented the movie Jennifer was from netflex its called movinG, fuckinh hilarious movie.

whatislove
01-01-2008, 04:16 PM
I rented the movie Jennifer was from netflex its called movinG, fuckinh hilarious movie.

Synopsis?