PDA

View Full Version : GUILTY....NOT GUILTY????

Adam_Thompson
06-07-2005, 10:32 PM
I wonder if his sick ass is gonna be found guilty on any of the charges. I think he'll be found guilty of at least one of the charges.

http://www.wernersplace.com/images/michael_jackson_on_the_run.jpg

http://www.eye.net/eye/issue/issue_11.21.02/funny/photos/twin-a.jpg

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/arts/images/032005/e18ad1e.jpg

Overlord Abomination
06-07-2005, 10:47 PM
Guilty as hell and as an added bonus I provided a link to the many faces of MJ. From Wide nose negro, To No nose Caucasian. WOW! lol

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html

Quinn
06-07-2005, 10:54 PM
The longer the jury takes, the greater the likelihood that they will find him guilty of something. In my opinion, they will get him on one or more relatively minor "compromise" charges.

I would be very surprised if he actually did any real time. After all, he is in California, and we've seen how other high-profile cases have been routinely mishandled by the prosecution - as has obviously been the case with this matter.

t35sirhc
06-07-2005, 11:25 PM
He is guilty as hell, wanna bet they cry racisim or railroading if found guilty?

Canucklehead
06-08-2005, 12:26 AM
I haven't been following the trial that closely, but from what I have seen and read, the prosecution has not proven their case beyond a reasonable doubt. Guilty or not, I think he will be aquitted.

If he is aquitted, he will probably celebrate by holding the world's largest pyjama party.

delano777
06-08-2005, 01:48 AM
guilty :evil:

TrueBeauty TS
06-08-2005, 03:07 AM
Who gives a shit? She's a mess.

Mugai_hentaisha
06-08-2005, 05:32 AM
Mental problems yes whether he is criminal or not I don't know......12 year old(in some ways) stuck in the body of an adult.

tsluver247
06-08-2005, 06:37 AM
I think it is hard to voice my opinion without seeing the evidence. To be honest, I have not been following the trial closing. Though I think Michael is a little screwy in the head (I am being nice), it is easy to see why someone might find him guilty. Personally, I don't care if he is guilty or not. I am care more about prosecuting Bin Laden and al-Zarqawi than prosecuting Michael Jackson and Martha Stewart.

Realgirls4me
06-08-2005, 09:48 AM
From Rueters today (6/7):

... With [military] expenditure of $455 billion, the United States accounted for almost half the global figure, more than the combined total of the 32 next most powerful nations, said SIPRI, which is widely recognized for the reliability of its data.

One can only imagine what some of those billions would do to alleviate crowded classrooms, provide funding so no child really wouldn't be left behind, lower college tuition fees, fund public mass transit projects, research cures for deadly diseases, fund job training programs, fund healthcare for the indigent, increase aid to poor and/or underdeveloped countries, take our homeless off the streets, et all, but nooooooooooooooooo, in this culture of celebrity bubble we choose to exist in, we must -- MUST -- dedicate a great portion of our media and attention to a dysfunctional boy/man superstar being fleeced by a gold digging opportunist, because, well, all the other aforementioned issues require thinking, work, and compassion. Look at the money and energy wasted on this ?! Imagine if we could focus that kind of media attention on the greed of corporate boardrooms or military waste, for example ?

In other words, who should give a flying fuck whether he is guilty or not ?

TSluver247 -- How 'bout also maybe getting to the bottom of why they hate us to begin with ? What good is catching those guys if we have not addressed the policies which bring this hatred toward us in the first place ? Worldwide terrorism is up three fold from 2003. How is it a safer world ? How is the world more at peace today since dumbfuck's illegal and unwarranted war into a country which had nothing -- NOTHING -- to do with 9/11 ? Do you really believe all will be well once these guys are caught ?

I can't believe how many are consummed by the Jackson case. :(

popperluv
06-08-2005, 02:38 PM
I think Jackson did fuck around with young kids but I feell like the accuser is just out for a pay day.
That family has a history of sueing for big money.
I hope Jackson gets off ...excuse the pun :lol:

Quinn
06-08-2005, 10:31 PM
Realgirls4me,

To begin with, do not construe this as defending the Bush Administration or the war in Iraq; I am against both. However, I have to take issue with your question "How bout also maybe getting to the bottom of why they hate us to begin with?"

They hate us because we don't impose Sharia (Islamic Fundamentalist Law), because we don't treat homosexuality as if it is a capital offense, because we treat women as equals instead of property, and because we tolerate other religions. In short, they hate everything about Western culture.

Don't worry though, we are not alone. There is a saying that goes "Islam has bloody borders." Its true, everywhere Islam coexists with other religions and cultures (Hindu's in India, Confucians in Western China, Christians and Animists in Africa, and Christians in Europe), there is always violence. If you take a look at Hindus, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Jainists, Confuciun culture in East Asia or any religious/cultural group, you will find they all have a far more violent relationship with Islamic culture than with each other. Islamic fundamentalists have the same issues with all of these religious/cultural groups as they do with us in the West.

If you think modifying our foreign policy to cater to Arab/Islamic (not always the same thing) fundamentalist interests will lessen their anger, you are wrong. Just ask the French, the Dutch, or the Swedes, all of whom go to exceedingly great lengths to bend to Arab will. They have a far greater problem with terrorism than we do.

No matter how you cut it, we are in deep trouble over the long-term.

suckseed
06-08-2005, 10:49 PM
wow. that's an interesting viewpoint. i tend to feel like western culture has incurred special hatred.
i met someone from an arabic country that said that the only thing that the arab world respects is who kicked who's ass. for what that's worth.
An a side note, i used to hang with a couple from Kuwait a few years ago in Scottsdale. He was a dj and she did the house diva vocals. 2 stories i remember: an english dj travelling in saudi arabia recorded a morning prayer-song, set it to a beat, played it for his hosts and they got really upset about it and demanded its destruction.
and second - the girl told me that since females are supposed to remain virgin until marriage, they just have anal sex and save the rest for marriage. wonder if that was that rule's idea...probably not.

Realgirls4me
06-08-2005, 11:35 PM
Realgirls4me,

To begin with, do not construe this as defending the Bush Administration or the war in Iraq; I am against both. However, I have to take issue with your question "How bout also maybe getting to the bottom of why they hate us to begin with?"

They hate us because we don't impose Sharia (Islamic Fundamentalist Law), because we don't treat homosexuality as if it is a capital offense, because we treat women as equals instead of property, and because we tolerate other religions. In short, they hate everything about Western culture.

Don't worry though, we are not alone. There is a saying that goes "Islam has bloody borders." Its true, everywhere Islam coexists with other religions and cultures (Hindu's in India, Confucians in Western China, Christians and Animists in Africa, and Christians in Europe), there is always violence. If you take a look at Hindus, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Jainists, Confuciun culture in East Asia or any religious/cultural group, you will find they all have a far more violent relationship with Islamic culture than with each other. Islamic fundamentalists have the same issues with all of these religious/cultural groups as they do with us in the West.

If you think modifying our foreign policy to cater to Arab/Islamic (not always the same thing) fundamentalist interests will lessen their anger, you are wrong. Just ask the French, the Dutch, or the Swedes, all of whom go to exceedingly great lengths to bend to Arab will. They have a far greater problem with terrorism than we do.

No matter how you cut it, we are in deep trouble over the long-term.

"They" being who, the general populace, or the extreme fundamentalists who have hijacked the Quoran to suit their political and religious desires ? I think you're sadly mistaken if you dismiss or devalue the role and impact that western, particular of late, U.S. foreign policies, have played in that region for close to 100 years. For example, what would you make of a foreign superpower which propped up the leader of your country that kept your family suppressed and/or indigent ? Blaming it all on unyielding contentious religious faction(s) without looking ourselves in the mirror is simply taking the easy way out. The vast majority of the peoples of those mideast countries are far more peaceful than Americans are for example, so to paint them all as some mob out to harm westerners because we don't agree with their dogma is simply ridiculous. Without at least attempting to modify our stance, policies, and understanding of that region will certainly result in the seeding of more 9/11s and terrorism. And when were the citizens of Germany, France, or the Netherlands hit with their 9/11 ? Again, what will capturing insurgent leaders do for peace if the main question isn't asked or addressed ?

Quinn
06-09-2005, 12:35 AM
Real,

To begin with, I did not reference "the citizens of Germany, France, or the Netherlands," but rather referenced "the French, the Dutch, or the Swedes," none of whom have experienced a 9/11 style attack but all of whom have had a tremendous surge in hate crimes and terrorist acts linked to the actions of Islamic entities over the last two decades. And no one, is suggesting the U.S. does not have its own problems and does not bear some degree of culpability. However, the actions of the U.S. (or France, or Britain, or the former Soviet Union - all of whom played a bigger role in the Middle East over the last hundred years than the U.S.) do not account for majority of troubles in that backward region - Islamic fundamentalism does.

As for your statement that "The vast majority of the peoples of those mideast countries are far more peaceful than Americans," I disagree. They (Arab/Islamic peoples) certainly aren't the violent warmongers often portrayed by the American press, but their attitude toward violence in general is far, far more casual than our own. Violence is firmly ingrained in their culture in much the same way it was in Christian culture during the Middle Ages.

The whole scenario you outline where a foreign power props up an oppressive government in the Middle East that keeps its people indigent is entirely valid. The U.S. has certainly done this, but then again so have the British, the French, the Soviets, the Saudis (South Yemen), the Egyptians (North Yemen), the Iranians (the PLO and Hezbollah), Syria (Lebanon's Syrian controlled government), and Libya. The fact is that the Middle East’s Arab states have a long history of supporting other violent and oppressive regimes without any U.S. encouragement.

Quinn
06-09-2005, 12:48 AM
Real,

To begin with, I did not reference "the citizens of Germany, France, or the Netherlands," but rather referenced "the French, the Dutch, or the Swedes," none of whom have experienced a 9/11 style attack but all of whom have had a tremendous surge in hate crimes and terrorist acts linked to the actions of Islamic entities over the last two decades. And no one, is suggesting the U.S. does not have its own problems and does not bare some degree of culpability. However, the actions of the U.S. (or France, or Britain, or the former Soviet Union - all of whom played a bigger role in the Middle East over the last hundred years than the U.S.) do not account for majority of troubles in that backward region - Islamic fundamentalism does.

As for your statement that "The vast majority of the peoples of those mideast countries are far more peaceful than Americans," I disagree. They (Arab/Islamic peoples) certainly aren't the violent warmongers often portrayed by the American press, but their attitude toward violence in general is far, far more casual than our own. Violence is firmly ingrained in their culture in much the same way it was in Christian culture during the Middle Ages.

The whole scenario you outline where a foreign power props up an oppressive government in the Middle East that keeps its people indigent is entirely valid. The U.S. has certainly done this, but then again so have the British, the French, the Soviets, the Saudis (South Yemen), the Egyptians (North Yemen), the Iranians (the PLO and Hezbollah), Syria (Lebanon's Syrian controlled government), and Libya. The fact is that the Middle East’s Arab states have a long history of supporting other violent and oppressive regimes without any U.S. encouragement.

Gillian
06-09-2005, 12:52 AM
Getting back on topic ... :wink:

Without having heard all the evidence, I don't think I can come down on one side or the other. All I know is the whole affair has been rather sad and tawdry, and certainly nothing like OJ Simpson II that some commentators forecast.

Whatever the outcome, he's finished. His finances are in a parlous state, which will require him to sell off most of his assets (for which he'll get a pittance as everyone knows it's a fire sale), and musically, he hasn't really produced anything worthwhile for several years now. Sad, as he was undoubtedly once great.

Who do I blame for the state he's in? Again, I don't know enough of the facts, but suspect his upbringing and all those acolytes he surrounded himself with are the main factors ...

ziffy007
06-09-2005, 05:52 AM
In UK our govt tries to tell public islam is " religeon of peace " ( sic ) .

They have made ( four so far ) attempts to pass laws to give muslims special privelages , such as being able to preach and incite hatred , where as uk citizens born in England would if ofund guilty oif inciting hared agaisnt muslims , be liable to be jailed for up to 7 years , at any rate have theri lives ruined with criminal records . No womder muslim asylum seekers flood into Britain when they are already in France a quite safe cuntry because the French Government works to preserve French customs and way of life whrereas uuK government does everything to kow tow to every culture otehr than British values . The prime ministere's wife a lawyer recently represented a muslim school girl who wanted to be allpwd to attend school not only with a headscarf but cover3d in head to toe in long medievel robes. Thsi case cost 75,000 pounds or 150,000 USA which was paid to the prime minister's wife out of public funds . The Fench government conversley recently passed legislation to ban weraing of iuslamic headscarves or dress from theri schools . No muslim left France becasue tehre is nothing whatsoever in Islam that specifies wearing of headscarves it is just a awy of them shwoing theri "superiority " (sic ) and comtempt for the population of the country whre they have travelled 100's of mile to selttle , and if the islamic way of life and sharia law produced such agreat life why do they choose to leave tehri islamic homeland as 100,000's haev to come to U.K. The prime minister's wife , who likes to poture as "devout catholic " ( sic )
In fact no one has done more to islamify UK than her and her husband the prime minsiter !!! All goverment minsiteres have to stay on message and tell the uk public that islam is " a peaceful religeon " (sic ) and anyone who deviates from this ha stheri career destroyed or is in some otehr way pesecuted !! Nik Griffin leader of the British National A Party was arrested shorltly before the recent election in a carefully timed publcitity stunt desinged to toady and attract muslim votes . Whreas in France The BAtional Front is an accepted Party , with elected representatives , in UK teh National Front is harrassed by secret services has had it's banking failities withdrawn adn teh police have said tehat any police officer who is a member of The National Front , whisch is aL EGAL PARTY , will be sacked from the police . Belaow are extract from teh koran teh manual of " this peaceful religeon " (sic ) Note I do have a muslim friedn but he is westernised eduacted and secualr and has told me that he believes such as belwo is clap trap and that fundementalists are his enemies !!! But one can see how thsoe of uneducated primitive mindset indocrinated with such vile teachings can easilty becaome hate fille terrorists and suicide bombers . Note what genuine religeon woudl incite young people with tehri lives ahead of them to blow themsleves and otehr innocent people up - it is never the mullash themselves or tehri chidlren that go to be suicide bombers . The Uk goverment does everythting to encourage extremeists to settle in UK. Recently UK press highlighted teh case of a hate filled mullah who lives in UK on welfare for him his wife and SIX children !!! He was recnely bnought a 30,000 pound or 60,000 USA SUV vehicle so he coudl drive his wife and six children around to collect welfare . Dspite a huge press outcry teh uk govt. did nothing about it. This mullah is wanted for terrorism in syria an other countries , but the uk governement refuses to let him be extradited on the basis that syria having a death penalty , it woudl abe agaisnt his human rights to send him for trial !! lileswise if a terrorist is wanted for mass murder by US m teh uk govet will only allow extradition if US first udnertakes NOT to press for teh death penalty . So theroetically if osama bin laden was foudn hiding in uk , before uk would allow him to be tried in US , US woudl aheve to underatke to uk givt , not to seek any capital penalty . Again special treatment !!!

The stat owned BBC relevision is being islamifed . A respected journalists who made valid comment about sharia laws behaeding stonign adnpublic execution was dismissed depite having had a distinguished career , and has had his career ruined for even suggesting that the morality of sharia
law shoudl eb discussed. Conversley " The Jerry Springer Operal " . a satire on Jerry Springer full of foul and viel language and blasphmeny of the msot vile the against the church , was depiute teh BBC receiveing over 20,000 protests before broadcast , which wre ignored and it was braodacast , uncensored with teh characer prortraying the Virgin Mary looks upwards and shouts at God " why did you let teh condom break " how c=vile is that !! Thsoe who broad cast that offensive filth have kept tehri jobs yet as i say a respected bbc jounalsist who merely suggested , not on the bbc but in a newspaper column , that themorality of sharia law be debated , was immeiately sacked afer an outcry by islam=ist lobbyists , adn has been balcklisted and had hsi career of over forty years DESTROYED !!!

ANy way below are some extracts from the teachings of what we in uk are being brainwaished is " a peaceful religeon " (sic )

Please note that we who love Transsexxua LAdies woudl are classfied by the bigoted intolerant FASCISTS islamist , as fornicators and if they ever had tehri way , which I hope in nay CIVILISED country they never will , b elaible to be stoned or publcily executed !!! And no dount the lovely ladies too !! how despicable is that !!

I am sorry if thsi post i slong but as the topic has been raised I wished to make my view known !!!

See Below

KORAN commands to kill infidels:

Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. - Sura 2:98
On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. - Sura 2:161
Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191
Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme. (different translation: ) Fight them until there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely. - Sura 2:193 and 8:39
Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. - 2:216
(different translation: ) Prescribed for you is fighting, though it is hateful to you.
..... martyrs.... Enter heaven - Surah 3:140-43
If you should die or be killed in the cause of Allah, His mercy and forgiveness would surely be better than all they riches they amass. If you should die or be killed, before Him you shall all be gathered. - 3:157-8
You must not think that those who were slain in the cause of Allah are dead. They are alive, and well-provided for by their Lord. - Surah 3:169-71
Let those fight in the cause of God who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fights in the cause of God, whether he is slain or victorious, soon we shall give him a great reward. - Surah 4:74
Those who believe fight in the cause of God, and those who reject faith fight in the cause of evil. - 4:76
But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever you find them. - 4:89
Therefore, we stirred among them enmity and hatred, which shall endure till the Day of Resurrection, when Allah will declare to them all that they have done. - 5:14
O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people. - 5:54
Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme - 8:39
O Prophet! Exhort the believers to fight. If there are 20 steadfast men among you, they shall vanquish 200; and if there are a hundred, they shall rout a thousand unbelievers, for they are devoid of understanding. - 8:65
It is not for any Prophet to have captives until he has made slaughter in the land. - 8:67
Allah will humble the unbelievers. Allah and His apostle are free from obligations to idol-worshipers. Proclaim a woeful punishment to the unbelievers. - 9:2-3
When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them. - 9:5
Believers! Know that idolators are unclean. - 9:28
Fight those who believe neither in God nor the Last Day, nor what has been forbidden by God and his messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, even if they are People of the Book, until they pay the tribute and have been humbled. - 9:29 (another source: ) The unbelievers are impure and their abode is hell. (another source: ) Humiliate the non-Muslims to such an extent that they surrender and pay tribute.
Whether unarmed or well-equipped, march on and fight for the cause of Allah, with your wealth and your persons. - 9:41
O Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites. Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end. - 9:73
Allah has purchased of their faithful lives and worldly goods, and in return has promised them the Garden. They will fight for His cause, kill and be killed. - 9:111
Fight unbelievers who are near to you. 9:123 (different translation:
Believers! Make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Let them find harshness in you. (another source: ) Ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers....
As for those who are slain in the cause of Allah, He will not allow their works to perish. He will vouchsafe them guidance and ennoble their state; He will admit them to the Paradise He has made known to them. - 10:4-15
Allah has cursed the unbelievers and proposed for them a blazing hell. - 33:60
Unbelievers are enemies of Allah and they will roast in hell. - 41:14
When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks, then when you have made wide slaughter among them, tie fast the bonds, then set them free, either by grace or ransom, until the war lays down its burdens. - 47:4
(different translation: ) When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield, strike off their heads, and when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly.
Those who are slain in the way of Allah - he will never let their deeds be lost. Soon will he guide them and improve their condition, and admit them to the Garden, which he has announced for them. - 47:5
Muslims are harsh against the unbelievers, merciful to one another. - 48:25
Muhammad is Allah's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another. Through them, Allah seeks to enrage the unbelievers. - 48:29
Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal sternly with them. Hell shall be their home, evil their fate. - 66:9
The unbelievers among the People of the Book and the pagans shall burn forever in the fire of hell. They are the vilest of all creatures. - 98:51
Fight them so that Allah may punish them at your hands, and put them to shame. (verse cited in Newsweek 2/11/02)
-------
KORAN promises of houris in heaven:
Single-minded slaves of Allah... will be honored in the Gardens of delight, on couches facing one another; A cup from a gushing spring is brought round for them, white, delicious to the drinkers, wherein there is no headache nor are they made mad thereby. And with them are those of modest gaze, with lovely eyes, pure as they were hidden eggs. - Surah 37:40-49
Lo, for those who ward off evil is a happy journey's end, Gardens of Eden, whereof the gates are opened for the, wherein, reclining, they call for plenteous fruit and cool drink therein. And with them are those of modest gaze, companions. This it is that ye are promised for the Day of Reckoning. - 38:50-54
Lo! Those who kept their duty will be in a place secure, amid gardens and water-springs, attired in silk and silk embroidery, facing one another.... And we shall wed them unto fair ones with wide, lovely eyes. They call therein for every fruit in safety. They taste not death therein, save the first death. And He hath saved them from the doom of hell, a bounty from thy Lord. That is the supreme triumph. - 44:51-57
Lo! Those who kept their duty dwell in gardens and delight... reclining on ranged couches. And we wed them unto fair ones with wide, lovely eyes... and we provide them with fruit and meat such as they desire.... - 52:17-22
...Reclining upon couches lined with silk brocade, the fruit of both the gardens near to hand.... Therein are those of modest gaze, whom neither man nor jinni will have touched before them.... - 55:54-56
Those are they who will be brought nigh, in gardens of delight... reclining therein face to face. There wait on them immortal youths... and fair ones with wide, lovely eyes, like unto hidden pearls, reward for what they used to do.... Lo! We have created them a creation, and made them virgins, lovers, friends. - 56:11-37
(Different translation) Companions with beautiful, big and lustrous eyes... virgin-pure and undefiled.
--------
Koran "sharia" punishments:
As for the man who steals and the woman who steals, cut off their hands as punishment for what they have earned, an exemplary punishment from Allah. - Surah 5:38

GMan
06-09-2005, 05:55 AM
Oh, MJ is definitely guilty. He had children in his bed, but "it wasn't sexual." That's like saying, "Yeah, I gave that dude head....but I'm not gay..." Yeah, sure....go ahead and keep believing that...

popperluv
06-09-2005, 02:30 PM
[quote=
and second - the girl told me that since females are supposed to remain virgin until marriage, they just have anal sex and save the rest for marriage. wonder if that was that rule's idea...probably not.[/quote]
:lol:
They want to keep there respect!

Come on guys lets stick to the topic or just start a new thread.

MJ guilty or not?

dreamer
06-09-2005, 08:54 PM
Michael Jackson slept in the same bed with a 12 year old boy for 365 days in a row......and those books....and the "grooming" as they've put it....and the shower...and the vaseline delivered to his room...and the pats on the butt and kisses on the cheek...he is attracted to boys...thinks he's on a pedastel .......even though I think he's guilty...I dunno....I feel terrible for everyone involved.....like when Scott Peterson was sentenced to doom...I really really felt sad and sorry for him....I feel sad and sorry for Michael Jackson.....not to mention all the objects of his desires

ziffy007
06-09-2005, 11:13 PM
:roll:
JK.

" MJ gets 5 years ..... His lawyer says its not too bad micheal , just think , you'd have got at least ten , if you'd been a black man ! "

JK

:roll:

hwbs
06-10-2005, 08:29 AM
:shock:

bootlova
06-10-2005, 08:42 AM
NOT GUILTY.... don't even get me started on the crapy treatment of this great celeb

swamprat4077
06-10-2005, 12:28 PM
guilty
but his money and fame will make sure he gets off.

steeveX
06-10-2005, 12:48 PM
who gives a flying rats ass

im not a member of the jackson family nor a member of any of the families of those kids goin to his ranch. i am sure thats true with the rest of u posting lot too. so why bother? cuz hes a "celebrity"? i dont care for celbrities they dont care for me either.

besides i wonder how many kids get abused in "normal" families but nobody gives a damn

Mugai_hentaisha
06-10-2005, 02:09 PM
who gives a flying rats ass

im not a member of the jackson family nor a member of any of the families of those kids goin to his ranch. i am sure thats true with the rest of u posting lot too. so why bother? cuz hes a "celebrity"? i dont care for celbrities they dont care for me either.

besides i wonder how many kids get abused in "normal" families but nobody gives a damn

Sadly you have hit upon a great truth with that statement. There are families out there that make MJ and what he has or hasn't done look like a short walk in the park.

just like the Schivo case in FL the Media plays it to death.....all the interests groups get involved then it fades and there is the little person in a dark corner that cries.."What about me?"

While in my heart i hope MJ isn't guility for a number of reasons. the main reason is I grew up listening to his music and people don't lie to yourselves Thriller was one of the best albums ever. Another reason is I think ultimately he is a product of his homelife, and fame, I really believe, and I have really no proof of this other than his lifestyle, that he is a 12 year old trapped in an adults body or in the least has episodes that he is.

with that being said......
It doesn't look good for him and that is shame...because if he is found guilty he isn't the only perp. in this case.....there is the mother ( who I honestly believe sacrificed her son (figuretivity) so she could rake in money) what will happen to her????? I bet she will sell the movie rights and squander the profits away on herself...then again that is just my opinion.

NYCe
06-13-2005, 10:52 PM
Any second now.

thanos
06-13-2005, 11:17 PM
How many chances to molest kids are they going to give this freak?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-13-2005, 11:17 PM
NOT GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mugai_hentaisha
06-13-2005, 11:25 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is finally over the media can get back to normal..........oh crap we have to put up with the CIVIL TRIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know they will sue

NYCe
06-13-2005, 11:26 PM
C'mon now. The man gave us Thriller (c) Dave Chappelle.

Ecstatic
06-14-2005, 12:17 AM
OK, I get America's obsession with celebrity disgrace, but why on earth has the news been running live video of MJ's caravan of limos back to Neverland for an hour after the verdict was given?!

tsluver247
06-14-2005, 12:44 AM
I was not surprised by the verdict. When you have money, the best defense lawyers can create reasonable doubt. Has there been any convictions of celebrities? Whether Michael Jackson is guilty or not, parents are dumb for letting Michael watch their kids, especially after hearing all the allegations.

Quinn
06-14-2005, 12:46 AM
Verdict aside, this case definitely highlights how ridiculous U.S. media sources are. Compare CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News to any European news service and you will see why the majority of high school students could not even name the vice president during the Clinton Administration.

The dumbing down of America continues...

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-14-2005, 02:02 AM
I was not surprised by the verdict. When you have money, the best defense lawyers can create reasonable doubt. Has there been any convictions of celebrities? Whether Michael Jackson is guilty or not, parents are dumb for letting Michael watch their kids, especially after hearing all the allegations.

the mother pressed her kid to say shit happened after Bashir did the interview.........................
we all know Mike ain't right upstairs but still, that was the whole case and in the end it backfired on her; p.s. her testimony fucked up the trial too, should've kept her nutty ass off the stand

Realgirls4me
06-14-2005, 02:02 AM
OK, I get America's obsession with celebrity disgrace, but why on earth has the news been running live video of MJ's caravan of limos back to Neverland for an hour after the verdict was given?!

Ditto. There are far more important issues than chasing limos of dysfunctional superstars. How about cameras chasing those involved in the Downing Street memo ? ...Personally, I'm glad the kid's mom didn't make any money off Jackson.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-14-2005, 02:05 AM
you guys have to understand how ass backwards the media can be with a California highway, LOL

the times I've been over there with this past visit excluded I've seen a highway chase as the main news story

they will follow the car to the very end because thats what they think viewers want to see

Ecstatic
06-14-2005, 02:06 AM
Quinn, have you seen the commercial for Beauty and the Geek which has the blonde bombshell say
"1942? That's when Columbus sailed the ocean blue!" Anyway, now that the Republicans are attempting to bring PBS to heel, we really have no indepth alternative news source here in America, just info-tainment meant to distract us from what's really going on (like MJ 24/7 whilst Bush Inc. undermines social security, health care, and the economy in general).

Felicia Katt
06-14-2005, 02:23 AM
Ditto. There are far more important issues than chasing limos of dysfunctional superstars. How about cameras chasing those involved in the Downing Street memo ? ...Personally, I'm glad the kid's mom didn't make any money off Jackson.

do you REALLY think there won't be a civil lawsuit by her and her son? Making the same allegations, but counting on the lesser standard of proof and their ability to compel Michael Jackson to testify in open court? They may not have filed one before the criminal trial, hoping that they could boostrap their civil suit to a criminal verdict, but they will be filing one soon, count on it. (unless MJ buys their silence and his peace before they can)

Felicia

Ecstatic
06-14-2005, 02:30 AM
Either way, then, they stand to make a bundle off MJ.

tsluver247
06-14-2005, 02:30 AM
the mother pressed her kid to say shit happened after Bashir did the interview.........................
we all know Mike ain't right upstairs but still, that was the whole case and in the end it backfired on her; p.s. her testimony fucked up the trial too, should've kept her nutty ass off the stand
Mike is 47 years old and sleeping with kids that are not his own. Scary thought. Pornographic material laying around when you have kids over constantly. Scary thought.

I heard the jury did not like the mother of the accuser's character, which can be understandable why Michael Jackson was not guilty on all accounts since she is a key witness. In the beginning of the trial, the defense said in the opening statement that Michael was going to take the stand, but he did not. Smart move that the defense did not put Michael on the stand, especially when you think you are winning the case, but the defense must have thought in the beginning that this was a good enough case to mention that he was going to take the stand. Just food for thought.

geekmeat
06-14-2005, 02:34 AM
Im happy that this man can get Some justice.
It was appearant to me that the DA who prosecuted this case had some vendetta against jackson........did you all not see his initial press conference announcing the charges against MJ?
He was almost giddy with joy and even some of the scumbag news people out here commented on his unprofessional demeanor.
This man has had a GREAT injustice done to him.
They stacked this case so heavily against him first with the jury with NO black on it.
Then the biased evil judge allowed previous testimony of ALLEGATIONS of MJ's alleged misconduct to be heard.
This is UNHEARD of and is tantimount to womens sexual histories to be admisable in rape cases.......UNHEARD of.
Of course the evil media was salivating at the thought of michael jackson going to jail and THEY ARE UPSET that this did not happen.
Do I think michael is weird?
Yes.
But the only reason he got into this problem is because of his kindness towards children.
There are NO shortage of REAL child molesters out there and they are easy to find.....catholic preists.
Even these preist are treated with MUCH more humanity than michael jackson.
It is just shameful and sad.
It just goes to show you that the world IS NOT fair and you can be a preist and have molested hundreds of children and be treated with WAY more respect than Michael Jackson.......a man who has been kind and giving to many people.

TeeLover
06-14-2005, 03:43 AM
And at MJ's next sleepover pajama party a heart stirring rendition of "God Bless America" will be sung by MJ and his two special guest singers - OJ & Billy Blake...

Canucklehead
06-14-2005, 04:31 AM
The shirt speaks for itself.

Quinn
06-14-2005, 05:07 AM
Ecstatic,

I know the commercial you are talking about. It's intended to be funny, which it is, but it also serves as an accurate metaphore for what is happening here in the United States. The PBS thing really ticks me off, too. This is just the begining...

tsluver247
06-14-2005, 06:08 AM
I don't think there will be a civil lawsuit. Reportedly, Michael Jackson was worth $400 million at one point and now reportedly in $20-30 million in debt (total net worth). I do not know the accuracy of the reports, but assuming Michael Jackson is in financial trouble before a civil suit and having Michael declare bankruptcy is not going to help the accuser's financial gain. Criminal and civil case are totally different. You do not need reasonable doubt in a civil case. Frankly, the accuser will risk winning no money even if they win the civil case (Michael declares bankruptcy) and more public scrutiny as money hungry accusers.

Here is my problem with Michael and little boys:

Michael Jackson reportedly paided $23 million to shut up his 1993 accuser and placed a confidential agreement to receive the money. Assuming Michael did nothing wrong, $23 million is a lot of money to shut someone up. According to a security guard that worked for Michael during that time, he allegedly saw Michael perform oral sex on the 10 year old boy. I can't assume his allegations are actually want happened, since he may just be a worker that used to work for Michael and hates him.

In my opinion, after hearing the evidence and opinions of legal experts, jurors, and talk shows, if I was on the jury I would have honestly voted not guilty in this case. You can not send a person to jail if you think there is reasonable doubt. In this case, it sounded like the mother's character and the boy changing his story is a cause of concern to send someone to jail. But knowing that Michael paid a huge amount of money, listening to Michael say he sleeps with little boys that are not his own, and having porn laying around especially when you have lots of children around raises red flags for me that he may not be entirely innocent. It seems like a cocktail for disaster. The Neverland Ranch has its own security, fire department, and garbage disposal company. It sounds like he wants to keep what happens at the Neverland Ranch a secret. I can understand that the need for privacy with the paparazzi or the media always lurking, but he goes the extra mile to keep the place secure. I never hear little girls staying at the Ranch. Why is it always little boys and once they grow older Michael loses contact with them?

That is just my two cents on Michael.

Felicia Katt
06-14-2005, 06:30 AM
Punitive Damages are not dischargeable in a bankruptcy. Why do you think OJ never filed for one? He probably could have kept his Heisman and his golf clubs if he could have.

MJ might be in a financial hole, but he still has very substantial assets. And a judgment is good for 10 years in California and can be renewed for another 10. Any earnings he might make during that time would be subject to garnishment during that time. (Which is one reason why OJ hasn't really done anything since the civil verdict)

Felicia

Felicia

Quinn
06-14-2005, 06:46 AM
The pic with the kid wearing the shirt had me laughing so hard I actually had tears streaming down my face at one point. It's absolutely hysterical, and the kid's expression makes it twice as funny.

geekmeat
06-14-2005, 07:29 AM
Go after the filthy catholic preists who do horrible things to children.
The same people who think YOU should be exterminated.
The same people who preach and demigogue and legislate against your existence on this Earth.
They are NO SHORTAGE of filthy catholic presits who ARE molesters.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-14-2005, 08:11 AM
IN THE END
MJ will still have money
MJ will obviously STILL HAVE loyal fans worldwide
and MJ will be closely watched for the rest of his life by EVERYONE

regardless of the $$$ he dishes out in the future there will be double the paparazzi he already has watching his very move from now on.......

I feel bad for the kid to be honest with you........he's 16 years old and just entering the transitioning to a young adult years in life and he'll be scarred by this also.......CNN morphed out his face but ABC had already shown it when they 1st aired the Bashir interview, there won't be a place he can go in the world without the topic arising............

Felicia Katt
06-14-2005, 08:22 AM
Then the biased evil judge allowed previous testimony of ALLEGATIONS of MJ's alleged misconduct to be heard.
This is UNHEARD of and is tantimount to womens sexual histories to be admisable in rape cases.......UNHEARD of.

Sebastian, what you are saying used to be the case, but In 1995, California Evidence Code §1108, regarding "prior bad acts," was enacted. Basically, it provides in a criminal action in which the defendant is accused of a sexual offense, evidence of the commission of prior sexual offenses -- including those for which the defendant was neither charged nor convicted -- may be used against the defendant.

According to the Code, such evidence is relevant to prove the defendant's "propensity" to commit the crime for which he is on trial. It doesn't have to show whether the defendant actually committed the particular crime, but whether he was inclined to commit this type of crime.

So, while I agree with some of your points, about the DA and the jury and the media, what the judge did was in line with the law.

Felicia

LG
06-14-2005, 09:44 AM
From ITV.com:

Michael Jackson acquitted on all charges
8.02AM, Tue Jun 14 2005

Pop superstar Michael Jackson is a free man after being found not guilty of all the charges against him.

It was a dramatic end to his sex abuse trial that threatened to destroy his career and send him to prison for nearly two decades.

Jackson has so far refused to comment on his ordeal but his fans have been celebrating since the not guilty verdicts were returned.

He was cleared of sexually abusing a 13-year-old boy, plying him with alcohol and conspiring to hold him and his family captive.

The pop star emerged from the court after hearing the verdict looking shaken.

He waved briefly to the huge crowd of ecstatic fans, before leaving in his black 4x4 without making any comment.

The eight women and four men of the jury reached their verdict after more than 31 hours of deliberations.

If found guilty, the singer could have been sentenced to almost 20 years in prison.

Spoon-bending celebrity psychic Uri Geller said he was relieved that his friend Michael Jackson had been acquitted.

Mr Geller said: "I'm just so relieved and so happy for Michael Jackson. The nightmare is over.

"This ordeal that he went through all these months is finished, it's behind him. Thank God he survived this."

Judge Rodney Melville read a statement on behalf of the jury.

"We the jury, feeling the weight of the world's eyes on us all, thoroughly and meticulously studied the evidence," they said.

"Following the jury instructions we confidently came to our verdict. It is our hope that the verdict is testament to the beliefs in our justice system and the truth."

Ecstatic
06-14-2005, 04:10 PM
Ecstatic,

I know the commercial you are talking about. It's intended to be funny, which it is, but it also serves as an accurate metaphore for what is happening here in the United States. The PBS thing really ticks me off, too. This is just the begining...
There's a new level of both satire and selling out in commercials these days, as in the elephant dancing in the rain in the GE eco-magination (yuck) ad. But my favorites are the Who songs which keep poppin' up to sell cars and SUVs: "Don't Get Fooled Again," "I'm Free," "Happy Jack," all those classics from the 60s revolutionary "My Generation" band. The irony is great (Happy Jack is happy because he commits suicide--"they couldn't prevent Jack from being happy"; "Don't Get Fooled Again"--but buy our hot car, it's da bomb), and it's not like they didn't warn us way back in '68 (anyone remember "The Who Sell Out" lp?).

Crazy world.