Tiger -3
Taunters -0

chefmike
12-28-2007, 10:52 PM
That's not exactly breaking news...

Legend
12-28-2007, 11:13 PM
That's not exactly breaking news...

yeah but it's always hilarious when people take wild animals out of there natural habitat and expect them to be civilized.

chefmike
12-28-2007, 11:19 PM
Supposedly the ones in captivity are more dangerous to humans than tigers in the wild, because the caged ones become familiar with/lose their fear of their human captors. But reading between the lines, it looks like these fools provoked the beast...tough luck for those assholes, the tiger was just doing what comes natural...

Hostile
12-29-2007, 06:07 AM
Taunting doesn't make it right that the kid died and your wrong, its 0-0 because the Tiger lost her life too. There were no winners!

Legend
12-29-2007, 06:39 AM
I don't know about the specific tiger in SF, but you do know that most tigers in zoos are there due to the fact that (for different reasons, usually related to their formative years) they could not survive in the wild.

They can't survive in their natural habitat because of poachers(a man made problem)the best way to fix that is to kill all the poachers and let them live in the wild where they belong.They can't survive there because of man the answer isn't to lock them up in cages and expect them to perform circus tricks.

Legend
12-29-2007, 06:47 AM
Taunting doesn't make it right that the kid died and your wrong, its 0-0 because the Tiger lost her life too. There were no winners!

Tigers are wild animals and he just did what was natural to him.I blame man for thinking they can take a wild creature out of his habitant and expect him to be tamed.They shouldn't killed the animal but rather tranquilize her because the tiger is an endangered species.

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
07-21-2008, 08:26 AM
I'm going to chalk this one up to natural selection each species did what it evolved to do humans; make and ass of themselves, tigers; kill stuff that's making an ass of itself.

lupinIII
07-21-2008, 11:11 AM
This reminds me of a bash.org quote

<samsim> I heard about this guy who broke into a lion's den at the zoo
<samsim> and got mauled
<samsim> and people were talking about how there should have been better defences put up to prevent people getting into the cage
<samsim> a friend of mine suggested setting up some kind of deterrent
<samsim> for example, putting some sort of fierce animal in the cage, which would attack anybody who climbed in

dageekindapink
07-21-2008, 01:27 PM

Tigers are wild animals and he just did what was natural to him.I blame man for thinking they can take a wild creature out of his habitant and expect him to be tamed.They shouldn't killed the animal but rather tranquilize her because the tiger is an endangered species.

the school u attended should be burnt down to the ground

Legend
07-21-2008, 01:49 PM

the school u attended should be burnt down to the ground

My school taught me that you start sentences with capital letters.

dageekindapink
07-21-2008, 03:01 PM
and to refer to tigers as "him", and to not put spaces after periods, and to say man yet follow it with they, and say "shouldn't killed", etc., etc., et fuckin cetera

ur the only (presumably american) poster here where its so obvious if youve cut and pasted even a simple sentence or it originated in that sad empty space behind ur forhead

Realgirls4me
07-22-2008, 01:49 AM
and to refer to tigers as "him", and to not put spaces after periods, and to say man yet follow it with they, and say "shouldn't killed", etc., etc., et fuckin cetera

ur the only (presumably american) poster here where its so obvious if youve cut and pasted even a simple sentence or it originated in that sad empty space behind ur forhead

The only thing or one sadder than Legend in this forum is anyone who would resurrect his threads. He's the forum's resident idiot.