PDA

View Full Version : Exit: Stage left...................................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-27-2007, 12:49 PM
Don't know if the site is closing or if it's not. My take on it is if Nyce says it's shutting down, it's shutting down. I type this to respond to the 9 phone calls, 4 text messages, and 3 instant messages I received at 3am. Yes 3am.

So here's probably the last real (non-dramatic) question I'd ask you all. What would you say on your last day on HA???

Here's my thoughts:

Thanks to everyone that participated on this forum. Whether we got along or not it was your input, your creativity, and your drive that made it what it was. A place many of us logged into at work, home, or on the road. Let's face it many of us will never EVER get along, but we can all agree that this forum allowed us to express our true selves as well as show people what we're really like beneath the clouded persona we encapsulate our souls in day to day to fit in with a group of people we'd normally not associate with.
Thanks to you many novices to this world are better educated, intellectually prepared, and physically motivated to interact with someone they are interested in on a safer level.
Thanks to you there's a community of people that when in the same room won't feel like 30+ strangers afraid to talk to someone of the same gender because in the fucked up world we live in it might be considered 'gay.'
Thanks to you we now have a better understanding of the emotional state many women we are attracted to endure, due to your documentaries, your youtube videos, your websites.

Without you all I personally would still be sitting in some club with the typical night consisting of some chick trying to make me into a trick, now I walk in find my HA brethren and enjoy the night, and for that I will always be grateful.......................

That's what I would say, and if the site ever does go down, that's what I want to be remembered saying as I close the door on my end to this wonderful place and most likely to this wonderful lifestyle; because without HA I doubt I'll be into frequenting parties, bars, CL ads for jokes, etc. It just wouldn't be the same. Knowing me I'd probably go back to my heterosexual lifestyle, oogling chicks in skirts every day and flirting with em so they don't feel I'm being sexist when they make my coffee.

JWBL™

MrsKellyPierce
12-27-2007, 12:57 PM
I would say awe I'll miss HA, and the history I had on here. I would also give out contact info to the people I liked lol

mbf
12-27-2007, 01:01 PM
I d keep it short, since no one wanna read those larmoyant good-bye-pls-someone-say-they-miss-me posts :

Regretten? Rien!

(ps: JWBL, still waiting for YOUR very own HA best/worst of 2007 !)

hwbs
12-27-2007, 01:41 PM
absolutely nothing

MrsKellyPierce
12-27-2007, 01:46 PM
lol I like hollywoods location

hwbs
12-27-2007, 01:53 PM
thank you :)

MrsKellyPierce
12-27-2007, 01:54 PM
thank you :) welcome :P

obsesedinok
12-27-2007, 02:05 PM
Gee I'd hate to see it go I've lurking in the shadows for a long time. I dont post much just read but when I have posted it seems I get attacked.

On the way out I'd thank Danielle Fox for being REAL. I don't think I see it much here.

And on that note the last post she made was rather long but it was REAL. It was honest; it gave everyone here a look into who she is and all some could do was bitch about the way it was written. Come on people get a clue!

LTR_Seeker
12-27-2007, 02:41 PM
why is it going down

Night Rider
12-27-2007, 04:39 PM
I'd tell get everyone together and hi-jack tgirl talk :D

Sebastian
12-27-2007, 04:44 PM
My first (and probably only) comment - thanks for having us lurkers!!
xx

Ecstatic
12-27-2007, 05:06 PM
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Tomfurbs
12-27-2007, 05:14 PM

You know, that's not a bad idea. That would be like the viking hordes invading a WI jam making session.

MrsKellyPierce
12-27-2007, 05:22 PM
http://nicole-dupree.com/
http://nicoledupree.rare-courtesan.com/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Nicole_Dupree/
http://www.youtube.com/AriannaTgirl
http://www.myspace.com/ariannatrans :lol:

trish
12-27-2007, 05:28 PM
don't go!
was it something i said?
i'll be good, i promise.

love and luck to you all.

Night Rider
12-27-2007, 05:29 PM

You know, that's not a bad idea. That would be like the viking hordes invading a WI jam making session.

Yeah, it would actually :D

BrendaQG
12-27-2007, 06:08 PM
I'd say

I learned allot about the wider scene. The world of transsexuals is very small. Chances are at some point I will see you all again. Peace.

But I'd really wonder why?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-27-2007, 06:25 PM
If HA shuts down, I'd miss it! I'd also miss the nice people I met and chatted on here in the 2 years that I've been a part of HA. On the other hand, I still have another forum to get busy with. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

CORVETTEDUDE
12-27-2007, 07:02 PM
I am sure there are other sites/forums we could all go to (If you can't find the Chevy you want, at one store, there are other dealerships), but why would we want to (People consider a particular Chevy dealer "Their Dealer", assuning a measure of ownership, and don't want to go somewhere else). I have to hand it to 'the Mods', for allowing all of us a certain amount of freedom, to express, explore, deplore and denigrate ourselves and eachother. To be honest, my appreciation for the ladies this forum represents, has increased way more than ten-fold, having gone from curoisity and closet admiration to associational pride and sincere desire for personal involvement. I'm proud of the forum but, even more so, the ladies that grace its pages. I would hope the forum stays intact but, if not, thanks to everyone for the impact you've had on me, personally.

Kira...I will find you, no matter what happens, I will find you!!
(Daniel Day Lewis/Last of the Mohicans)

hombredetia
12-27-2007, 07:34 PM
I have become addicted to this thing, so I would surely miss it.

H

Night Rider
12-27-2007, 07:39 PM
So when is it actually shutting down? Can it not be left open for us to run riot?

flabbybody
12-27-2007, 08:32 PM
Nyce is selling HA to Google in exchange for $215 million cash and a 10 room office suite at their Mountain View campus. he'll be heading up a new tranny search engine and advertising division for them.

TrueBeauty TS
12-27-2007, 08:42 PM
So long, suckers!!!!!

BeardedOne
12-27-2007, 09:11 PM
So long and thanks for all the fish
So sad that it should come to this
We tried to warn you all but oh dear?

You may not share our intellect
Which might explain your disrespect
For all the natural wonders that
grow around you

So long, so long and thanks
for all the fish

The world's about to be destroyed
There's no point getting all annoyed
Lie back and let the planet dissolve

Despite those nets of tuna fleets
We thought that most of you were sweet
Especially tiny tots and your
pregnant women

So long, so long, so long, so long, so long

for all the fish

(yeah)

So long and thanks for all the fish
So sad that it should come to this
We tried to warn you all but oh dear?

(oh dear)

Despite those nets of tuna fleets
We thought that most of you were sweet
Especially tiny tots and your
pregnant women

for all the fish

Thanks for joining us. Tune in next week.

**STATIC**

Beeeeeeeeeeep.

LTR_Seeker
12-28-2007, 01:22 AM
dam google they buy everything

LTR_Seeker
12-28-2007, 01:23 AM
I say we have big annual convention for members of the forum to meet & have fun like always

mbf
12-28-2007, 01:24 AM

That place needs a few Vikings really badly :twisted:

stillies77
12-28-2007, 01:26 AM
wow the site is closing?

Schmidtty
12-28-2007, 01:31 AM
Rosebud.

CORVETTEDUDE
12-28-2007, 01:33 AM
This really SUCKS!!!!!!!!

OK, I'm bitchin'!

blckhaze
12-28-2007, 01:44 AM
would be sad. but i'm sure i'd stayu in contact with all the peeps ive bonded with
its been a blast folks

vegasboy
12-28-2007, 02:14 AM
If this place closes down I'll definitely be disappointed. I've enjoyed myself in the short time I've been here. There are a lot of cool people and the moderators have all done a great job to make this place a fun, informative site about transsexuals. Thanks.

Coroner
12-28-2007, 03:27 AM
If this site shuts down, it doesn´t make sense to join any other forum since all the people I like here will dissapear. I have E in my friendslist on Myspace and if anyone wants to stay in contact, send me a PM. If not, all that is left is to wish each other the best and say goodbye. There were times when I hated this place but I always came back because it was worth it. Thanks for welcoming me here since I´m not American and do not understand your mentality sometimes but you guys proved me that not every American is retarded. :lol: .... this is actually the picture of you we have here in Europe. Quinn, chefmike, peggygee, Bearded1, Fox, E, Hara Juku, Night Rider, Nikka and everyone else I forgot, you´re all such wonderful people.

chefmike
12-28-2007, 08:17 AM
If this site shuts down, it doesn´t make sense to join any other forum since all the people I like here will dissapear. I have E in my friendslist on Myspace and if anyone wants to stay in contact, send me a PM. If not, all that is left is to wish each other the best and say goodbye. There were times when I hated this place but I always came back because it was worth it. Thanks for welcoming me here since I´m not American and do not understand your mentality sometimes but you guys proved me that not every American is retarded. :lol: .... this is actually the picture of you we have here in Europe. Quinn, chefmike, peggygee, Bearded1, Fox, E, Hara Juku, Night Rider, Nikka and everyone else I forgot, you´re all such wonderful people.

Thanks, comrade...not to worry though, it was just more nefarious mind games from the Tranny Illuminati...but be forewarned, you question them at your own peril, my friend... or you just might wake up with your last hazy memory being a knock on your door, and a syringe being jabbed into your arm...as the drugs are wearing off you realize that someone has shaved your head, and it feels as though you have been shrank to near midget size...you find yourself sitting in some filthy janitor's closet in a seedy rundown gay bar with a jizzmop in one hand and a curiously sticky greyhound bus ticket clutched in your other grimy little fist...suddenly you hear a lisping voice coming from some sort of loudspeaker...and it says ATTENTION JEFF!!...grab your jizzmop and go clean up the mess in stall 6!...ya punk bitch....

Night Rider
12-28-2007, 05:10 PM
Cheers Coroner, you're a good guy especially coming from Adolf Hitler's birthplace lol.

LMAO chefmike, jizzmopping-jeff was flip flopping in chat last night....funny shit

RawNY
12-28-2007, 05:18 PM
I say we have big annual convention for members of the forum to meet & have fun like always

Why haven't we had a big annual convention in the past?
Sounds like a great idea.
What other TS chat sites are around? (seriuous question)

Quinn
12-28-2007, 07:28 PM
Thanks, Coroner. We’ve always enjoyed your perspective and honesty, even when you didn’t necessarily agree with our actions. You’re a good guy. And I know what you mean about how we, as a nation, are perceived overseas. Every time I go overseas, which hasn't been much in the last six months, I feel like I have to carry a list of disclaimers with me. LOL...

-Quinn

62des
12-28-2007, 07:34 PM
what is all this bullshit talk about this site going down all of a sudden? Is it really going to shut down or what?

chefmike
12-28-2007, 10:47 PM
LMAO chefmike, jizzmopping-jeff was flip flopping in chat last night....funny shit

Now there's a shocker! What else would you expect from a sniveling, spineless jellyfish like tardbot?

Odelay
12-28-2007, 11:19 PM
I realize the site isn't going down now, but if it were I'd simply want to kiss a lot of t-girl ass. Not naming anyone specifically, I'd have to say...

You're all pioneers in our conceptual thinking of what gender is. I've learned a lot just by monitoring these forums and listening to what you have to say. You're pushing the envelope of society which is a very good thing. I wish you all the very best of luck wherever you end up in your lives and whatever point you stop at in your transformations.

Kisses xoxoxo

Coroner
12-29-2007, 08:45 AM

Thanks, comrade...not to worry though, it was just more nefarious mind games from the Tranny Illuminati...but be forewarned, you question them at your own peril, my friend... or you just might wake up with your last hazy memory being a knock on your door, and a syringe being jabbed into your arm...as the drugs are wearing off you realize that someone has shaved your head, and it feels as though you have been shrank to near midget size...you find yourself sitting in some filthy janitor's closet in a seedy rundown gay bar with a jizzmop in one hand and a curiously sticky greyhound bus ticket clutched in your other grimy little fist...suddenly you hear a lisping voice coming from some sort of loudspeaker...and it says ATTENTION JEFF!!...grab your jizzmop and go clean up the mess in stall 6!...ya punk bitch....

:lol:

Coroner
12-29-2007, 08:47 AM
Cheers Coroner, you're a good guy especially coming from Adolf Hitler's birthplace lol.

Austrians have pushed him to the German history. He declared himself as a German anyways. :lol:

This is why they want to steal Mozart from us.

:lol:

Coroner
12-29-2007, 08:55 AM
Thanks, Coroner. We’ve always enjoyed your perspective and honesty, even when you didn’t necessarily agree with our actions. You’re a good guy. And I know what you mean about how we, as a nation, are perceived overseas. Every time I go overseas, which hasn't been much in the last six months, I feel like I have to carry a list of disclaimers with me. LOL...

-Quinn

You don´t have to worry that much when coming to Europe. We have enough assholes here. You are very enlightened and there is the difference: it seems that most Americans have no clue what´s going on in the world outside the USA. So many of them don´t even know what happens in America. Europeans are very well informed about world issues, world history, geography etc..... you with your knowledge would be very welcomed. No ones hates the Americans because they pay with creditcars
:lol: but because their ignorance and the political position of America today. You know what I mean. TFan and WMC were the best examples and it´s nice to see that there are progressive people like you and chef. As I mentioned, we have enough retards here in Europe and I´d start with Austria.

chefmike
12-30-2007, 01:39 AM

-Quinn

... it´s nice to see that there are progressive people like you and chef. As I mentioned, we have enough retards here in Europe and I´d start with Austria.

Sadly enough, comrade, there is obviously no shortage of retards right here at the HA hacienda...the jizzmopping date-rapist that I referenced above being one of the most glaring examples...

house
12-30-2007, 05:06 AM
doesnt this site make way too much money through advertising to ever get shut down?