View Full Version : Rod la rod is in love whit little gayguys on this forum...

ImpulZ
12-27-2007, 01:32 AM
watch out nightrider and vegasboy :D

The men whit long hair will find you :lol: :mrgreen: :frustrated

Night Rider
12-27-2007, 01:36 AM
Yeah, he's into guys in their early 20s :shock:

Here's a website that might interest him

vegasboy
12-27-2007, 01:41 AM
Good thread. The problem you see, is that he sees a gay boy under every table and chair. But I'll lock the doors and turn on the alarm system cause I'm within striking distance of this tranny recruiter.

What a homosexicle though. Seriously. If you could see some of the pm's this guy has sent me.

vegasboy
12-27-2007, 01:44 AM
What I love about my signature quote though is the apparent excitement he shows when he starts talking about the effectiveness of propecia.

I'm rod la rod and believe me IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Night Rider
12-27-2007, 01:45 AM
What I love about my signature quote though is the apparent excitement he shows when he starts talking about the effectiveness of propecia.

lmaoooo

Rod la Rod
12-27-2007, 01:53 AM

Please stop you guys it hurts my feelings. That was from a thread that someone else started many months ago about Male pattern baldness. It is an issue for about 90% of MEN at some point. Obviously you are guys are eunuchs so you would not have that problem. It is specific to full males who have TESTOSTERONE. So you guys won't have this problem.

TA girls,

Night Rider
12-27-2007, 01:57 AM
Yeah Rod, your avatars ooze TESTOSTERONE

..I don't know which is more manly between your current one and the old South Park one you had

:lol:

vegasboy
12-27-2007, 01:57 AM
Please stop you guys it hurts my feelings. That was from a thread that someone else started many months ago about Male pattern baldness. It is an issue for about 90% of MEN at some point. Obviously you are guys are eunuchs so you would not have that problem. It is specific to full males who have TESTOSTERONE. So you guys won't have this problem.

TA girls,
You just can't humble yourself. I thought this was a sincere post, then the explanation. The problem, featherboy, is that you convert testosterone to DHT. I'm sure it's correllated somewhat with overall testosterone, but within the male gender, probably weakly so.

But that's okay. If you wanna see your bald head as a badge of honor, just tell the girls you got it in Nam errr WWII I guess. Okay, have a nice day and fuck off.

Rod la Rod
12-27-2007, 02:48 AM

TA girls,
You just can't humble yourself. I thought this was a sincere post, then the explanation. The problem, featherboy, is that you convert testosterone to DHT. I'm sure it's correllated somewhat with overall testosterone, but within the male gender, probably weakly so.

But that's okay. If you wanna see your bald head as a badge of honor, just tell the girls you got it in Nam errr WWII I guess. Okay, have a nice day and fuck off.

Thanks for the lecture show queen. I am a trained chemist. BS in Chem. And not bald.
How about you?

vegasboy
12-27-2007, 02:59 AM
Thanks for the lecture show queen. I am a trained chemist. BS in Chem. And not bald.
How about you?
Thinking of going for that advanced degree sometime soon? I can't keep track of the status of your head. Covered? Uncovered? :D

Rod la Rod
12-27-2007, 03:27 AM
I can't keep track of the status of your head. Covered? Uncovered? :D

Not bald. Never been bald. Not at all. I have the same amount of hair I had when I was 20. Because I know how to prevent male pattern hair loss. I have the ability to do it.
Are you looking forward to losing your hair? You are a FULL male, Correct? There is a 90% chance You will lose (some) hair as you age. That is fact. Is that funny? I don't get it. Explain it to me.

If that is all you got it is weak.

Night Rider
12-27-2007, 03:32 AM

Not bald. Never been bald. Not at all. I have the same amount of hair I had when I was 20. Because I know how to prevent male pattern hair loss. I have the ability to do it. board.
Are you looking forward to losing your hair? You are a FULL male, Correct? There is a 90% chance You will lose (some) hair as you age. That is fact. Is that funny? I don't get it. Explain it to me.

Rod's propecia is really working...

Rod la Rod
12-27-2007, 03:32 AM
Good thread. The problem you see, is that he sees a gay boy under every table and chair. But I'll lock the doors and turn on the alarm system cause I'm within striking distance of this tranny recruiter.

What a homosexicle though. Seriously. If you could see some of the pm's this guy has sent me.

Here is the one and only PM I sent to you chorus boy:

"I am really upset that you don't think I am attractive Vegas gay boy. Are you a show queen or a chorus boy?"

vegasboy
12-27-2007, 03:33 AM

Not bald. Never been bald. Not at all. I have the same amount of hair I had when I was 20. Because I know how to prevent male pattern hair loss. I have the ability to do it.

Okay Rod. Surprising you have to ask me if I'm a male, since between the two of us I'm the only one showing male qualities. You're a genuinely insecure man.

I don't know what the future will hold as far as my hair is concerned. How could I? But I have all of it now and I'm not planning on taking anything to lower my impressive testosterone levels. :D

You say it's weak but it's provided a lot of laughs, though I can't take credit. You're a menace to yourself.

Rod la Rod
12-27-2007, 03:33 AM

Not bald. Never been bald. Not at all. I have the same amount of hair I had when I was 20. Because I know how to prevent male pattern hair loss. I have the ability to do it. board.

:deadhorse :deadhorse :banghead

vegasboy
12-27-2007, 03:36 AM
Looks good. That's his head? Boy he's ugly. I take it you found it in his gallery. :wink:

vegasboy
12-27-2007, 03:38 AM
Here is the one and only PM I sent to you chorus boy:

"I am really upset that you don't think I am attractive Vegas gay boy. Are you a show queen or a chorus boy?"
There were two in total. Why deny it if you feel there's nothing to hide? The one you're not showing is laced with a suspiciously queer sounding tirade. Perhaps it's sarcasm...on the other hand I suspect it's your subconscious bubbling to the surface some very repressed desires.

Believe me I take no pleasure in saying this.

Night Rider
12-27-2007, 03:39 AM
Looks good. That's his head? Boy he's ugly. I take it you found it in his gallery. :wink:

Yeah, he's took it down since :D

Rod la Rod
12-27-2007, 03:41 AM
That is not me. No vegas queen I am pretty. . I want you to find me attractive. You are my Vegas dream boy. I have always wanted to date a real show queen.

Please, please post a photo of yourself. Give us all a treat.

I am sure you could outshine any of the girls.

vegasboy
12-27-2007, 03:42 AM
Yeah, he's took it down since :D
Let me just say. I'm glad I don't have hair on my ass :D

Sorry. Lowblow. You're doing well for yourself Rod.

Night Rider
12-27-2007, 03:48 AM
Why have you deleted your images from your gallery Rod?

Too late now

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/rod_la_rod_197.jpg