View Full Version : genetic girls are getting silicone pumped in their ass?

d
12-27-2007, 01:01 AM
is this the new new....rumor is lola luv aka angel had that shit done, this new model right here looks like she had it done too....got that round ass u only see on trannys n shit....i had a homegirl in florida who said the gg's down there would get pumped at the same place the tgirls would go and that sometimes they would have pumping parties....i guess thats like a tupperware party or some shit...lmao

BeardedOne
12-27-2007, 01:17 AM
GGs, hell, even TG/TS women haven't got a clue in many (But not all) cases.

I was up in Joisey a few weeks ago, heading out to see a nice gurl that was in the neighborhood that night, and I found myself on an elevator with a bevvy of jabbering GGs and the highlight of the convo was, I shit you not, "Oh, don't worry! They eventually settle and they'll be fine!".

:shock:

Waddafugizzat?!?

"Oh, don't worry, sweetie. Your new storebought boobies will be fine after some gravity sets in."

Now, I have my own opinions about enhancements and adjustments to a woman's form, but when those that have it dropped on them naturally are out fucking with it... Grrrr. As to those gurls that we know and love so well, some choose well, some choose often, but we all hope for the best (And, in many cases, see the best results).

But, hey, when the GGs pump, lift, and augment, that's just overkill in most cases.

:smh

I can't begin to count the number of GGs I know that have had breast =REDUCTION= surgery.

Do the math.

BeardedOne
12-27-2007, 01:19 AM
Addendum:

That's not an ass, those are airbags...

She's preparing to be rear-ended in the worst way. :roll:

slinky
12-27-2007, 02:12 AM

LBCDO
12-27-2007, 03:59 AM
Im not a real big fan of pumping. Im sure there is a way to get a bigger ass without pumping, but i just dont like the feel. Im an ass man too

Reminds me of the girl here in atl a couple years back who caught that murder charge and she was known to pump half of the TSs here in the state. Im sure there is a thread here about it

Realgirls4me
12-27-2007, 04:04 AM
Firstly, I think 90% of TS and GG who get their asses pumped look terrible.

Secondly, there have been a few GG's who attend my events who have thier asses pumped.

And they look terrible.

I agree. It would be one thing if women who did this to their bodies were doing it to add and "round" their butt because their butt was originally flat or out of shape, or to shape/tweak with it in a way that compliments a narrow waistline or nice shapely breasts, thus further removing another "male" trace left on their respective figures, but many, particularly Brazilian women it seems, go wa-a-a-a-a-y too far imo. More is not better if it disrupts their natural build or natural lines. An overhang is not attractive, particularly when it seems to hang from any angle. ... Why would an ectomorphic woman want a mesomorphic butt?

Night Rider
12-27-2007, 04:08 AM
Angel is so hot from head to waist and then it's just wrong...

MrsKellyPierce
12-27-2007, 04:14 AM
thats been going on for years

Realgirls4me
12-27-2007, 04:17 AM

Dat don't make it rite, woman, if their butt comes off looking like a bean bag in jeans!

;)

MrsKellyPierce
12-27-2007, 04:19 AM

Dat don't make it rite, woman, if their butt comes off looking like a bean bag in jeans!

;) :lol:

Realgirls4me
12-27-2007, 04:21 AM
Lemee see if I can find a good example of a bad butt job.

Realgirls4me
12-27-2007, 04:39 AM
Though not standing in this pic, the first woman's butt is really nice in my opinion. It has just the right blend of muscularity, tone, and softness without going too wide or overhanging. I don't know if this girl ever injected anything into her butt, but it's nicely shaped nonetheless and serves well as a beautiful template.

The second girl's butt although not too wide, has a severe overhang to it (she hangs around Peanuts quite a bit fwiw) that just screams unnatural or out of sync/balance, even to the point of disfigurement given her small frame. If she were turned sideways in that pic, you'd really see what I'm talking about. I don't find it attractive at all. Not at all.

hwbs
12-27-2007, 04:41 AM
if girls trained their legs they would look better with silicone...

JANIRA
12-27-2007, 04:55 AM
I have seen a few GG who have had their bodies done ( silicone) Not just ass but lips face breasts,, etc..Like kelly mentioned it has been going on for years. Even celebutards, have gone as far as having this done too. I do agree when GG or even Tgirls get that overly ass done look, i mean were is it all to go when they are much older, i mean gravity will happen,,lol and it wont be pretty. I m so happy i didnt listen to the "EVIL" girls who were telling me , "Oh get your body pumped way more, men dont like skinney girls, men like meat... bla blah blah:roll: ... yet ask those same girls now to get pumped , and you will notice their faces freeze with fear! :shock:

P.s. Men might not like skinny , but at least my skinney ass can fit a pair of skinny jeans....The right way! HA HA!!!! :lol:

blckhaze
12-27-2007, 07:15 AM
P.s. Men might not like skinny , but at least my skinney ass can fit a pair of skinny jeans....The right way! HA HA!!!! :lol:

Federal Body Inspector BlckHaze here. I'll be the judge of what fits right.
Show me these "jeans" ma'am

OK. You pass for now...
:wink:

MrsKellyPierce
12-27-2007, 07:42 AM
I want to do a spoof of this thread...with a picture..but I don't feel like it lol

razoredge1975
12-27-2007, 08:00 AM
I have seen a few GG who have had their bodies done ( silicone) Not just ass but lips face breasts,, etc..Like kelly mentioned it has been going on for years. Even celebutards, have gone as far as having this done too. I do agree when GG or even Tgirls get that overly ass done look, i mean were is it all to go when they are much older, i mean gravity will happen,,lol and it wont be pretty. I m so happy i didnt listen to the "EVIL" girls who were telling me , "Oh get your body pumped way more, men dont like skinney girls, men like meat... bla blah blah:roll: ... yet ask those same girls now to get pumped , and you will notice their faces freeze with fear! :shock:

Have you had your ass pumped?

qeuqheeg222
12-27-2007, 08:12 AM
yeah a lot of girls need to do some leg exercises to bring the proportions correct.to much sil in the ass and some skinny goddamn popeye-the -sailor-legs aint cute.....kinda looks like jodphurs(sp?),you know the horseback riding pants...

Realgirls4me
12-27-2007, 08:33 AM
Fjordling pants ??? I dunno.

I don't think many TS women have the time to get into a full time leg and tush exercise regimen. And many girls don't necessarily have "skinny" legs, but they certainly come out appearing that way after they've injected all that crap into their butts and mess up their figures natural figured lines. On top of that, it just looks gross -- not healthy, natural, or attractive appearing at all.

:(

AllanahStarrNYC
12-27-2007, 09:12 AM
This has been going on for years dears.

The Japanese were the first to inject liquid silicone into the breasts before
implants.

Liquid silicone and other injectible gels have been used as a cosmetic enhancer for decades.

Women had the product in them before transsexuals and there are still many many women who have silicone enhanced asses and hips.

I get emails all the time from ggs asking me where tio get it done.

I am not saying that all ggs that are bootyliscious have silicone- but ya never know...

When I was a hatchling there were always rumors about the Barbi Twins being pumped to death- and I believe it.

JANIRA
12-27-2007, 09:26 AM

Have you had your ass pumped?

Yes i did. I had my boy pockets filled. After i had that done , i was wondering if i should get more, cause when I was a "Hatchling" like Allanah stated, there were girls who would , outta spite , and evil ways would tell me to do this and that ,, and being how naive i was at that time, i wanted to listen, yet i always wondered why they hid their bodies and would never undress in front of me. mind you we where roomates. Until one of them was honest enough to tell me not listen to them that they were trying to ruin me, and for me not to pump my body no more because in the future i would regret it, and that i had a cute shape to me. She said that having my " boy pockets" filled was enough. Silicone is a great way to get the shape you desire, but if misused it can go terribly wrong.

Willie Escalade
12-27-2007, 10:34 AM
I hope Esther Baxter, Buffie The Body, Courtney Black, Mayra Veronica, Kili Anderson, and Nicole Austin didn't do this. They are among my favorite rears.

RangeHova
04-17-2009, 04:49 PM
I hope Esther Baxter, Buffie The Body, Courtney Black, Mayra Veronica, Kili Anderson, and Nicole Austin didn't do this. They are among my favorite rears.

But on the real, what if they did? All you are doing is looking at pictures of them. Would silicone change the way that picture looks to you. And remember, what you are seeing in those pictures is most surely Photoshoped anyway.

Danielle Foxx
04-17-2009, 07:20 PM
I have witnessed at pumping parties GGs getting their ass done. I have witnessed a female body builder getting some ass done... so yes... It goes on.