View Full Version : What's the MOST guys a TS has taken in a single video?

justatransgirl
12-25-2007, 12:32 PM
OK - question for the sex seluths in our midst. I didn't find anything on a search, but probably used poor keywords.

What I want to know is:

1) What is the RECORD for the number of guys to have sex with a single transsexual in a single video/DVD? Where the girl is the Bottom.

2) What TS has had sex on video with the most total number of men, as a top / as a bottom?

3) And as an aside, does anyone know what the record is for a TS having sex with different men consecutively without a break?

I'll tell you why I want to know later...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

KiraHarden
12-25-2007, 01:16 PM
I think It was Silvia Boots with 30 guys.... LUCKY GIRL!!! :peanutbutter

Jericho
12-25-2007, 05:07 PM
Giggle,

I think we can guess! :wink:

CORVETTEDUDE
12-25-2007, 08:48 PM
OK - question for the sex seluths in our midst. I didn't find anything on a search, but probably used poor keywords.

What I want to know is:

1) What is the RECORD for the number of guys to have sex with a single transsexual in a single video/DVD? Where the girl is the Bottom.

2) What TS has had sex on video with the most total number of men, as a top / as a bottom?

3) And as an aside, does anyone know what the record is for a TS having sex with different men consecutively without a break?

Giggle,

Jamie....you're a very naughty girl!!!

cockgobbler
12-26-2007, 05:38 AM
I know Vicki Richter was in Shemale Superstar Gangbang #1, and Barbie Woods was in Shemale Superstar Gangbang #2. Not sure exactly how many guys were involved though i want to say 8 - 10 each.

Also there was a girl named Lana Woods who was post op. She did one called Gang Bang Diaries 4 (I think). I saw it many years ago but she did maybe 15 guys through out the movie.

LBCDO
12-26-2007, 05:45 AM
I remember seeing the Sylvia Boots movie a LONG time ago. That shit was crazy

But I remember seeing some movie with like 15 TSs running a train on one dude too

KiraHarden
12-26-2007, 05:48 AM
I remember seeing the Sylvia Boots movie a LONG time ago. That shit was crazy

But I remember seeing some movie with like 15 TSs running a train on one dude too The 30 guys on Sylvia Boots was HAWT!!!

Dino Velvet
12-26-2007, 05:53 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=14006&highlight=sylvia+boots

Jamie, sounds like you're crazy for cock and nuts for nuts. If you're going to do what I think you are you're not going to be able to sit for a week.

justatransgirl
12-26-2007, 06:15 AM

Jamie, sounds like you're crazy for cock and nuts for nuts. If you're going to do what I think you are you're not going to be able to sit for a week.

Well, giggle, I AM nuts for nuts! But from the sounds of this what you think I was thinking of doing is obviously not going to happen - well maybe unless we can get every guy on HA in one place at one time... and willing to buy a ticket to ride... :-)

But thanks for the info everyone!

Giggle,

Dino Velvet
12-26-2007, 06:37 AM
From the 1989 film Field Of Dreams, there was the famous line, "If you build it, they will come." I'm not exactly sure how this applies to getting a bunch of guys in a bus to go down to San Diego to make love to your hind end but, if used in the proper context, there definitely is some kind of sexual connotation to it.

the commander
12-26-2007, 08:46 AM
I can't resist..."If you build it...they will CUM."

:)

The Commander
DIA

tgirl_lover_col
12-26-2007, 09:49 PM
If there is one. I'll volounteer to be the guy that get's banged by 50 TS's.......... :D

buckjohnson
10-01-2011, 04:58 PM

Rarely has truer words been written

Prospero
10-01-2011, 06:31 PM
Buck - you sound as if you speak from experience. Tell us all more

Yeah
10-02-2011, 04:59 AM
From the 1989 film Field Of Dreams, there was the famous line, "If you build it, they will come." I'm not exactly sure how this applies to getting a bunch of guys in a bus to go down to San Diego to make love to your hind end but, if used in the proper context, there definitely is some kind of sexual connotation to it.

I to saw the movie Field Of Dreams. Dino i have friend who has an old school bus, i'll be over to pick you up and anyone else on our way out to San Diego. Sound like a plan?