PDA

View Full Version : What's This Country Coming To?

MrsKellyPierce
12-24-2007, 11:56 AM
When We Vote For A Liar And A First Lady Thats A Killer?

lust4ts
12-24-2007, 11:57 AM
:shock: What, what, who killed who :?

MrsKellyPierce
12-24-2007, 11:59 AM
:shock: What, what, who killed who :? Our first lady, she just happened to run into the exboyfriends head after he cheated on her. no connection at all of course.

Herkyalert
12-24-2007, 11:59 AM
Who are we voting for?

MrsKellyPierce
12-24-2007, 12:00 PM
Who are we voting for?Obviously everyone voted for him...least thats what got him into office. :roll:

lust4ts
12-24-2007, 12:02 PM
I didn't even hear about that, and she got away with it?

Herkyalert
12-24-2007, 12:03 PM
Who are we voting for?Obviously everyone voted for him...least thats what got him into office. :roll:

Florida and Ohio.......I know what you speak of now.

So what happened then? The facts?

MrsKellyPierce
12-24-2007, 12:06 PM
I didn't even hear about that, and she got away with it?rofl Just because she ran a stop sign and was going fast (while not drunk) doesn't mean she had intent. Also her family having connections with law enforcement and being the wealthiest around, had no bearing on the incident whatsoever. She was purely innocent. :lol:

lust4ts
12-24-2007, 12:08 PM
I didn't even hear about that, and she got away with it?rofl Just because she ran a stop sign and was going fast (while not drunk) doesn't mean she had intent. Also her family having connections with law enforcement and being the wealthiest around, had no bearing on the incident whatsoever. She was purely innocent. :lol:

LOL, just like OJ was right :wink:

MrsKellyPierce
12-24-2007, 12:09 PM

So what happened then? The facts? Oh I don't know what the facts are ask Bush and his media followers he is always right. :lol: :roll:

MrsKellyPierce
12-24-2007, 12:10 PM

LOL, just like OJ was right :wink: lol basically

MrsKellyPierce
12-24-2007, 12:11 PM
You need to get your facts straight.

:shock: What, what, who killed who :? Our first lady, she just happened to run into the exboyfriends head after he cheated on her. no connection at all of course.Oh yes the media reporter I could care less about your twisted views on the matter.

Again let me restate....

rofl Just because she ran a stop sign and was going fast (while not drunk) doesn't mean she had intent. Also her family having connections with law enforcement and being the wealthiest around, had no bearing on the incident whatsoever. She was purely innocent.

See I agreed she was innocent you can shut up now. :roll: :lol:

Herkyalert
12-24-2007, 12:12 PM

So what happened then? The facts? Oh I don't know what the facts are ask Bush and his media followers he is always right. :lol: :roll:

I'm turing to FoxNews right now. :D

MrsKellyPierce
12-24-2007, 12:12 PM

I'm turing to FoxNews right now. :D :lol: :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
12-24-2007, 12:15 PM
That is not what you said in your first post. Oh, I guess it's not o.k. to ask for facts when someone makes a wild accussation. You need to grow up.

You need to get your facts straight.

:shock: What, what, who killed who :? Our first lady, she just happened to run into the exboyfriends head after he cheated on her. no connection at all of course.Oh yes the media reporter I could care less about your twisted views on the matter.

Again let me restate....

rofl Just because she ran a stop sign and was going fast (while not drunk) doesn't mean she had intent. Also her family having connections with law enforcement and being the wealthiest around, had no bearing on the incident whatsoever. She was purely innocent.

See I agreed she was innocent you can shut up now. :roll: :lol: Thats cause in my first post I was being Cheeky. I know what happen. You just need to stop over reacting to everything someone says about the media just because you were in it. :roll: at one time or whatever.

Wild accusation??????????????????????????? She killed the man after he cheated on her. There is nothing wild about that except for her mental ability.

MrsKellyPierce
12-24-2007, 12:20 PM
whatever yeah whatever the bitch is a killer like it or not. That mans family that she killed has to live that she got off free, you don't. So yeah WHATEVER lets brush it under the rug some more.

thx1138
12-24-2007, 12:21 PM
Yes, I've heard of this incident several years ago. What's unclear is whether compensation was paid to the family of the deceased.

MrsKellyPierce
12-24-2007, 12:22 PM
Yes, I've heard of this incident several years ago. What's unclear is whether compensation was paid to the family of the deceased. Oh I am sure.

MrsKellyPierce
12-24-2007, 12:25 PM
Lets not forget his coked out drunken daughters going to bars under the age getting stopped and getting out of it, because of their parents.

Yet the media focuses on Chelsea who is graduated from college started going to bars over the age of 21. Holds a job and they focus on her being the "bad girl"

Not his coked out daughters.

Herkyalert
12-24-2007, 12:26 PM
whatever yeah whatever the bitch is a killer like it or not. That mans family that she killed has to live that she got off free, you don't. So yeah WHATEVER lets brush it under the rug some more.

Seriously though. What's the story?

MrsKellyPierce
12-24-2007, 12:28 PM
Ask Braveman he values his intellect and reporting skills. He values media like CNN and Fox News they are always correct never wrong. Never paid off to not cover a news story or to cover one. The media is prestine in his eyes.

Herkyalert
12-24-2007, 12:32 PM
Ask Braveman he values his intellect and reporting skills. He values media like CNN and Fox News they are always correct never wrong. Never paid off to not cover a news story or to cover one. The media is prestine in his eyes.

Sarcasm aside, what is the the story?

MrsKellyPierce
12-24-2007, 12:33 PM

Sarcasm aside, what is the the story? sarcasm, what sarcasm?

Herkyalert
12-24-2007, 12:36 PM

What you said Braveman represented.

MrsKellyPierce
12-24-2007, 12:39 PM

What you said Braveman represented. It is what he represents.

Herkyalert
12-24-2007, 12:41 PM

So what the hell is the story you posted about?

(Sorry but I have no idea what is going on)

MrsKellyPierce
12-24-2007, 12:52 PM

(Sorry but I have no idea what is going on) Umm do people need to spell everything out to you?

Liar and a Fraud = George Bush

The killer = Laura Bush

Herkyalert
12-24-2007, 12:55 PM

(Sorry but I have no idea what is going on) Umm do people need to spell everything out to you?

The killer = Laura Bush

Yeah spell out the second part. I didn't see a link. I'm no Bush fan either but never heard about Laura killing anyone.

MrsKellyPierce
12-24-2007, 01:13 PM

The killer = Laura Bush

Yeah spell out the second part. I didn't see a link. I'm no Bush fan either but never heard about Laura killing anyone. I already did if you take the time to read the whole thread.

MrsKellyPierce
12-24-2007, 01:15 PM
This is not even worth responding to. You have no idea what I value. I do know that you value Britney Spears. SMH. CNN and FOX News are never wrong? When did I ever say that? That's a very immature charge on your part. Like I said, you need to grow up.

Ask Braveman he values his intellect and reporting skills. He values media like CNN and Fox News they are always correct never wrong. Never paid off to not cover a news story or to cover one. The media is prestine in his eyes. lol that is what you said to me in that thread I made about transsexuals and the media.

Herkyalert
12-24-2007, 01:15 PM

The killer = Laura Bush

Yeah spell out the second part. I didn't see a link. I'm no Bush fan either but never heard about Laura killing anyone. I already did if you take the time to read the whole thread.
I read it, but where is a link to it?

MrsKellyPierce
12-24-2007, 01:18 PM

The killer = Laura Bush

I read it, but where is a link to it? http://www.google.com use it, it's your friend.

Herkyalert
12-24-2007, 01:25 PM
[quote:6394077e93="KellyShore"]Ask Braveman he values his intellect and reporting skills. He values media like CNN and Fox News they are always correct never wrong. Never paid off to not cover a news story or to cover one. The media is prestine in his eyes.

The killer = Laura Bush

I read it, but where is a link to it? http://www.google.com use it, it's your friend.[/quote:6394077e93]

I'm not looking for a fight, but that is hardly a good response. As I said before, I dislike Bush a great deal. He will go down as the worse president in US history. But without links to attacks on Bush (God knows there are not many needed to) I can't roll with certain accusations.

Kelly...I think you are hot and have lurked here for awhile, but without proof I don't rip on ceratin situations. That's all.

MrsKellyPierce
12-24-2007, 01:37 PM
Like I said google it, I am not doing your work for you. I know about it and countless others. It's not my fault you don't know about it. Calling me hot isn't going to change my opinion on that.

Jasadin
12-24-2007, 02:01 PM
Sometimes I think if the average American didn't see the world like this then maybe we all would be in a better position.imho

MrsKellyPierce
12-24-2007, 02:29 PM
Sometimes I think if the average American didn't see the world like this then maybe we all would be in a better position.imho :lol:

fitz207
12-24-2007, 02:44 PM
Lets not forget his coked out drunken daughters going to bars under the age getting stopped and getting out of it, because of their parents.

Yet the media focuses on Chelsea who is graduated from college started going to bars over the age of 21. Holds a job and they focus on her being the "bad girl"

Not his coked out daughters.
This is true. The Republican's are a bunch of hypocrites.

freak
12-24-2007, 02:55 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/laura.asp

tubgirl
12-24-2007, 02:58 PM

kinda not the same story as kelly is twisting it up to be...

edit: freak beat me to it

Oli
12-24-2007, 04:26 PM
Sometimes I think if the average American didn't see the world like this then maybe we all would be in a better position.imho

Great map, LOL

Edmund
12-24-2007, 04:44 PM
Yeah, and Hillary killed Vince Foster.

CORVETTEDUDE
12-24-2007, 04:51 PM
Has anyone seen the TV remote??? :moon

tubgirl
12-24-2007, 05:24 PM
nothing like not letting the facts stand in the way of a great story, huh? :roll:

Correct.

kinda not the same story as kelly is twisting it up to be...

edit: freak beat me to it

BBaggins06
12-24-2007, 05:35 PM

So stereotypes are our friends now, huh? I guess all the other ones must be true then. Mahalo

Matt

Jasadin
12-24-2007, 05:44 PM

So stereotypes are our friends now, huh? I guess all the other ones must be true then. Mahalo

Matt

Huh :?:

chefmike
12-24-2007, 05:47 PM
Kelly Shore talking politics? That's downright bizarre...

chefmike
12-24-2007, 05:52 PM

The killer = Laura Bush

I read it, but where is a link to it?

:google

BeardedOne
12-24-2007, 09:16 PM
Thanks for the links, guys.

Kelly, dear, it's just common courtesy to add a link or quoted paragraph to such posts.

Hell, saying "I know something you don't and if you can't figure it out, I'm not going to tell you!" is akin to saying that the United States had foreknowledge of the attack on Pearl Harbor and did nothing about it without posting a supporting link such as this: http://www.btinternet.com/~nlpWESSEX/Documents/pearlharbor.htm

And, people, PLEASE stop with the telescoping quotes, it makes my brain hurt. :x