PDA

View Full Version : Ewwwe!

lust4ts
12-24-2007, 05:12 AM
I'll probably be called a Cunt, but hey, what the hell. This pic is disturbing me :shock: I know this site needs promotions for money, I understand that and it is cool, just not this box cover permanently at the top of my screen, please!

MrsKellyPierce
12-24-2007, 05:13 AM
rofl babe

lust4ts
12-24-2007, 05:17 AM
rofl babe

I mean I don't want to come across as mean, but that is just pure Nastyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Dino Velvet
12-24-2007, 05:35 AM
She kind of looks like Aunt Esther.

Jasadin
12-24-2007, 05:39 AM
doesn't really look bad to me.I mean it's not the usual around here......looks sorta homemade to me but ok.

lust4ts
12-24-2007, 05:42 AM
doesn't really look bad to me.I mean it's not the usual around here......looks sorta homemade to me but ok.

Jasadin, if you will please.................

And LOL Dino, she does :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
12-24-2007, 05:44 AM
She kind of looks like Aunt Esther. :o :lol: ]

loSTdoLLbaBY
12-24-2007, 07:57 AM

on a good day maybe- i think more like.......

http://www.laughingoutloudproductions.com/Herve%20Villachaize.jpg

RubyTS
12-24-2007, 08:01 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

lust4ts
12-24-2007, 08:08 AM
It looks like my wish has been granted, it seems the offending image has been removed.........Thank you! No sincerely, I mean it, thank you :D

Jasadin
12-24-2007, 08:09 AM

In life you sometimes put on your beer goggles and be a team player. :wink:

lust4ts
12-24-2007, 08:23 AM

In life you sometimes put on your beer goggles and be a team player. :wink:

LOL. that's a thick pair of Beer goggles you must have there man!

Dino Velvet
12-24-2007, 10:24 AM
Many a time I've drank too much whiskey and gone home with a woman who was so fat I had to rub butter all over her so I could slide her in my car. When I woke up in the morning, I would look at her and panic and check under the bed in hopes of finding a hacksaw to saw my arm off so I could escape. I would then later run into my friends and they would never let me hear the end of it. I would tell them, "Anybody can fuck a beautiful woman but only a real man can fuck a pig."

I, too, would like to thank whoever took the Aunt Esther Tranny pic down too. I've seen people on Oz that Schillinger forced to wear dresses that look better than her.

lust4ts
12-24-2007, 11:08 AM
Many a time I've drank too much whiskey and gone home with a woman who was so fat I had to rub butter all over her so I could slide her in my car. When I woke up in the morning, I would look at her and panic and check under the bed in hopes of finding a hacksaw to saw my arm off so I could escape. I would then later run into my friends and they would never let me hear the end of it. I would tell them, "Anybody can fuck a beautiful woman but only a real man can fuck a pig."

I, too, would like to thank whoever took the Aunt Esther Tranny pic down too. I've seen people on Oz that Schillinger forced to wear dresses that look better than her.

:lol:

That's some funny shit Dino, I've woken up next to a couple of swamp donkeys with bad morning breath in my time, it is not nice :oops:

But yeah, the pic has gone :D

loSTdoLLbaBY
12-24-2007, 11:12 AM
true it's gone but you know what they say...

you've seen it,

you can't "un~see" it!!!!!

mbf
12-24-2007, 11:15 AM
true it's gone but you know what they say...

you've seen it,

you can't "un~see" it!!!!!

lol, true

thst was one of the oddest covers ever to be advertised :lol:

xfiver
12-24-2007, 11:28 AM
I'll probably be called a Cunt, but hey, what the hell. This pic is disturbing me :shock: I know this site needs promotions for money, I understand that and it is cool, just not this box cover permanently at the top of my screen, please!

dude i thought about making this exact same post, but just didnt have the time or energy.

thank you for bringing this atrocity to the light of the powers that be. :lol:

lust4ts
12-24-2007, 11:31 AM

dude i thought about making this exact same post, but just didnt have the time or energy.

thank you for bringing this atrocity to the light of the powers that be. :lol:

I had to stand up and be counted for the sake of my sight!

KiraHarden
12-24-2007, 01:32 PM
Shes a Blocker! She Looks good a Block away.

loSTdoLLbaBY
12-24-2007, 09:21 PM

:lol:

((or a 2 bagger, bag over her head bag over his....just in case her bag falls off))

xfiver
12-24-2007, 09:24 PM

far from good...you know the rest :lol:

I bet Night Rider would hit it though.

BeardedOne
12-24-2007, 09:41 PM
Actually, every time that image popped up, there was only one person that came to mind...

Trogdor
12-25-2007, 08:10 AM
*grabs chest* :shock: Oh, it's the bigone!!! Ya hear that, Elizabeth, I'm coming to join you!