PDA

View Full Version : Denny

MrsKellyPierce
12-22-2007, 01:08 PM
I mean Jennny, You look like shit :lol: that is all :crap :lol: Take your stolen shit off your website! Along with Kelly Van Der Veer's pics she's emailed you 48 hours ago you obviously have gotten it. You ugly silence of the lamb looking piece of poo!

P.S. Take your nasty mug off your website too if you actually want to make money at it.

MrsKellyPierce
12-22-2007, 05:43 PM
bump

MrsKellyPierce
12-22-2007, 06:25 PM
"Show me, show me , show me how you do that trick..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORc5Td_T6og

Is that the new keyboard player for the Cure? lol :lol:

jenny_landis
12-22-2007, 06:46 PM
I mean Jennny, You look like shit :lol: that is all :crap :lol: Take your stolen shit off your website! Along with Kelly Van Der Veer's pics she's emailed you 48 hours ago you obviously have gotten it. You ugly silence of the lamb looking piece of poo!

P.S. Take your nasty mug off your website too if you actually want to make money at it.

you look like a badly made store mannequin with sprayed on makeup and swollen boobs

jenny_landis
12-22-2007, 06:55 PM
you must be as smart as a rocket scientist to cover urself with tattoos like that - DISGUSTING

Bluejay
12-22-2007, 07:28 PM
bump

jenny_landis
12-22-2007, 08:27 PM
you must be as smart as a rocket scientist to cover urself with tattoos like that - DISGUSTINGAnd by the way, I've never scored less than 130 on more than one IQ test, you pastie faced thief.

if you are so smart, what have you accomplished in your life? have u invented something? found a cure for disease? no, your whole life objective is only caring about urself and doing shit to your body, which is completely EGOISTICAL in itself. if you are that smart why aren't you teaching physics at a college, but instead working as a WHORE? exactly...

you can't even make your own website, which SUCKS by the way i am sure u have zero members

ImpulZ
12-22-2007, 08:29 PM
:popcorn

Biguyny4fun
12-22-2007, 11:40 PM
She could make her own website, all she has to do is steal content from everyone else...oh wait....only classless douches do that

JANIRA
12-23-2007, 01:54 AM
if you are so smart, what have you accomplished in your life? have u invented something? found a cure for disease? no, your whole life objective is only caring about urself and doing shit to your body, which is completely EGOISTICAL in itself. if you are that smart why aren't you teaching physics at a college, but instead working as a WHORE? exactly...

you can't even make your own website, which SUCKS by the way i am sure u have zero members

Hideous.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jennystgirls

Im sorry without any offence to her invention , but that video scared the HELL OUTTA ME!!! omg i mean those masks, especially brunette one WOW... remember that old movie where there was this creepy man who lived in a house and he was surrounded by mannequins , and he turned everyone into them, omg scary scary scary.....

Night Rider
12-23-2007, 02:03 AM

pass that popcorn impulz...this could be a good show :D

ps Allanah Star can be added to the stolen content list

vegasboy
12-23-2007, 02:06 AM
you must be as smart as a rocket scientist to cover urself with tattoos like that - DISGUSTINGAnd by the way, I've never scored less than 130 on more than one IQ test, you pastie faced thief.
I don't mean this as a dig, but there's a loophole. What if you've only taken one iq test :D ?

Just kidding, I'm sure you're a smart girl.

2754tim
12-23-2007, 12:07 PM
you are so smart, what have you accomplished in your life? have u invented something? found a cure for disease? no, your whole life objective is only caring about urself and doing shit to your body, which is completely EGOISTICAL in itself. if you are that smart why aren't you teaching physics at a college, but instead working as a WHORE? exactly...

Don't insult my friend you classless douchebag,do what she tells you.`

MrsKellyPierce
12-23-2007, 01:06 PM
Please you ugly cow. Take the stuff down already. And fix your 80's wig it's horrible.

Thatiger23
12-23-2007, 02:01 PM
Please you ugly cow. Take the stuff down already. And fix your 80's wig it's horrible.

Now now Kelly no reason to insult cows she’s just a dumb ugly cross-dressing thief

ImpulZ
12-23-2007, 02:42 PM

pass that popcorn impulz...this could be a good show :D

ps Allanah Star can be added to the stolen content list

Here more popcorn for you nightrider :D

http://i7.tinypic.com/8av449l.jpg

Night Rider
12-23-2007, 02:48 PM
good stuff impulz :popcorn

mbf
12-23-2007, 03:46 PM
I don't mean this as a dig, but there's a loophole. What if you've only taken one iq test :D ?

Just kidding, I'm sure you're a smart girl.

http://www.iqtest.com/