View Full Version : We got it easy on this forum fellas................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-06-2005, 10:37 AM
If these ladies ever get their hands on some photos of us that they can use dramatically there will be many heads lowered in shame............

ziffy007
06-06-2005, 01:14 PM
why should they ?

tubgirl
06-06-2005, 01:26 PM
you can see mine at the "fatbaldingguywithabeergut" forum

mixedprettyboy
06-06-2005, 04:48 PM
I ain't ugly, I can have any chick I want.

Overlord Abomination
06-06-2005, 09:22 PM
The only guys that have to worry are the NYC guys and the ones that go to allanahs parties, Which is probably a large portion of the forum, But those that dont are just fine

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-06-2005, 10:24 PM
The only guys that have to worry are the NYC guys and the ones that go to allanahs parties, Which is probably a large portion of the forum, But those that dont are just fineLOL, the Thursday night events are so dark by the time someone raised a camera phone or a camera you'd be able to just reposition yourself and avoid the shot

Overlord Abomination
06-06-2005, 11:54 PM
The only guys that have to worry are the NYC guys and the ones that go to allanahs parties, Which is probably a large portion of the forum, But those that dont are just fineLOL, the Thursday night events are so dark by the time someone raised a camera phone or a camera you'd be able to just reposition yourself and avoid the shot

lol damn you niggas are scared, Watch someone set up a few hidden cameras in the club and catch everyone

SexxxyJade
06-07-2005, 01:31 AM
Frankly i would'nt do that to anyone, no matter hpw dramatic teh situation got. But my opinion is , a grown man is exactly that and shouldnt do nething he is ashamed of. That DL shyt disgusts me. Im too pretty and fine for a man to not be proude to be with me, so have me on his arm.

Adam_Thompson
06-07-2005, 01:38 AM
Yeah all that creepin shit is for people who feel they have something to hide...stop lying to yourself or don't date the girls,ladies,women if you feel some sort of shame. Everything comes to light eventually. I guess it depends on why you are creepin...If you are waiting for the right time to tell your friends,family,etc. then I understand cause that shit isn't easy.
I know when my family found out I was dating a girl that was a TS they thought I was "gay" etc etc...funny thing is we never even had sex, she was just cool as shit and down ass sista.

well I'm kinda rambling, but if you fear getting "outed" that bad then stop what you're doing if you feel it isn't worth it.

ziffy007
06-07-2005, 01:39 AM
Go SexxyJade ! You tell them all ! Because , for sure , any man who is a REAL man would indeed , be so proud have the great privalage of stepping out in public with the Finest of Fine Ladies such as Yourself on display on his arm ! I know I was ever worthy Jade , I would indeed !. And any man who wasn't proud of his Lady is NO man !!! So as I say YOu just Go SexxxyJade and tell them !!!!!

8)

canihavu
06-07-2005, 02:06 PM
Frankly i would'nt do that to anyone, no matter hpw dramatic teh situation got. But my opinion is , a grown man is exactly that and shouldnt do nething he is ashamed of. That DL shyt disgusts me. Im too pretty and fine for a man to not be proude to be with me, so have me on his arm.

You ain't lying lady!!!! :D

carter83
06-07-2005, 04:01 PM
i know this is off topic but OMG Shalaya you look soooo bomb it aint even funny :shock: :P

ABSOLUTE SHADE
06-07-2005, 06:39 PM

I totally agree....

but you know how these fustrated fags are!

Looking 4 Now
06-08-2005, 02:54 PM
If these ladies ever get their hands on some photos of us that they can use dramatically there will be many heads lowered in shame............

When they start paying us they can post our photos lol

Gabriel
06-09-2005, 05:59 AM
Personally I wouldn't care - I've got nothing to be ashamed of, least of all my admiriation for tgirls. But I wouldn't exactly see the point, I don't get involved in drama if at all possible and well, I just look like a regular guy. It wouldn't be very interesting.

hwbs
06-09-2005, 07:04 AM
hmmm does that mean the diguises return to the parties in fear of retalliation,from the TS paparazzi,lol.....big fake afros and gucci sunglasses..... :P

Ts Laura
06-09-2005, 08:25 AM
it is amazing how many times i read how you guys don't care if someone see's you with tgirls or not lol but grab a cam at a party and like batman and robin they just vanish lol. i see it at just about any big gathering i have attended, granted it has been a lotta years since i went to any fun gathering but i bet it is about the same.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-09-2005, 10:30 AM
this seems to have gotten way off of what I intended the topic to be
I was simply stating that it would be funny if the girls put up pics of the guys and said some of the dumb shit some guys on here say about them...........
how it got this far off is beyond me, but fuck it, proceed

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-09-2005, 10:31 AM
btw.......................... I only got 39.25 pts for that last reply, LOL

Ts Laura
06-10-2005, 03:40 AM
it isn't to far off topic lol it is within the same realm of pics dealing with you guys;)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-10-2005, 05:19 AM
proceed Laura
btw, you have more points than me, good job
I'll catch up though

Ts Laura
06-10-2005, 06:34 AM
maybe all the angels get more points for the work lol;)

Ecstatic
06-11-2005, 03:43 AM
Well, us guys certainly appreciate getting an angel's point, lol. :wink: