PDA

View Full Version : night rider...please change your new avatar...

ImpulZ
12-20-2007, 11:49 PM
the new one sucks :roll: :claps

Night Rider
12-20-2007, 11:51 PM
haha you lovvvvvvvve it :)

ImpulZ
12-20-2007, 11:54 PM

MMmmmh.......................... yEaHhHhhhh 8)

Night Rider
12-21-2007, 12:01 AM

What happened to your pictures NR?

They were deleted from my profile. Not sure why but I'm not complaining. I'd say it was because so many people were bitching about them. Hopefully partlycloudy is away a while before he comes back with new ones :shock:

loSTdoLLbaBY
12-21-2007, 12:03 AM
wow NR 3999 posts!!!!

Night Rider
12-21-2007, 12:06 AM
wow Nr 3999 posts!!!!

<--------- This is the one when I earn my gold stars :mrgreen:

Night Rider
12-21-2007, 12:09 AM

What happened to your pictures NR?

They were deleted from my profile. Not sure why but I'm not complaining. I'd say it was because so many people were bitching about them. Hopefully partlycloudy is away a while before he comes back with new ones :shock:

All the whiners just take the fun out of this board, don't they? :smh

I know. Even though I'm happy about not having to use them, I still feel like I'm guilty. I never moaned about them and I was the one using them! The whiney bitches spoil all the fun.

ImpulZ
12-21-2007, 12:09 AM
Lucky poster.....congrats :D 8)

suckseed
12-21-2007, 12:11 AM
i can't see the avatar unless I click on it.

Night Rider
12-21-2007, 12:12 AM
Thanks ImpulZ! 8)

Night Rider
12-21-2007, 12:13 AM
i can't see the avatar unless I click on it.

My new one?

Dino Velvet
12-21-2007, 12:13 AM
His avatar and sig were disgusting but funny at the same time. I kept trying to figure out what food those guys were sharing. If seeing those two walrus' roll around together turned anyone queer then you've got bigger problems than sexual ID.

A bet is a bet and at least the guy kept his word.

Night Rider
12-21-2007, 12:18 AM
His avatar and sig were disgusting but funny at the same time.

I thought so too, it's not like they were highly offensive. The first sig he gave me was a guy cutting off his knob DIY style.....but the fat guys weren't that bad.

Let's face it, if they were wearing skirts it would have been a whole different story.

Dino Velvet
12-21-2007, 12:23 AM
His avatar and sig were disgusting but funny at the same time.

I thought so too, it's not like they were highly offensive. The first sig he gave me was a guy cutting off his knob DIY style.....but the fat guys weren't that bad

I'd like to think we're all adult enough to handle it... but I could be wrong.

If those guys had tits and bigger cocks then I'm sure someone would have started up a worship thread about them. Actually, they do have tits in a kind of an Abdullah The Butcher/Bill Parcells way.

Night Rider
12-21-2007, 12:27 AM
If those guys had tits and bigger cocks then I'm sure someone would have started up a worship thread about them.

BINGO 8)

hwbs
12-21-2007, 01:53 AM
amen

Coroner
12-21-2007, 03:29 AM
The fat guys in the sig were funny but I hated his avatar. I´m glad it´s gone, NR. You´re a cool guy and see that you win your further bets. :)

This might help:

http://i15.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/bf/a9/1ad8_12.JPG

Night Rider
12-21-2007, 03:33 AM
LOL cheers coroner :mrgreen:

Legend
12-21-2007, 06:02 AM
I'm glad they are gone because you have done nothing but complain and bitch even though you made the bet yourself and gave your word to partlycloudy.That pathetic disclaimer above the sig wasn't good enough for you and like an emotional bitch you sacrificed your word because you couldn't take the heat.I could care less who doesn't like my avatar or sig i lost a bet and like a person who keeps his word its gonna stay there until agreed time.

ezed
12-21-2007, 07:10 AM
aaa...no one is complaining about your avatar because it's a step up from those goofy anime teenage warrior avatars you usually select. M77 did you a favor. You're new avatar fits you. NR's didn't.

STOP WHINING! As you said somewhere else.

That Avatar is you, you should keep and treasurer it.

Legend
12-21-2007, 07:35 AM
aaa...no one is complaining about your avatar because it's a step up from those goofy anime teenage warrior avatars you usually select. M77 did you a favor. You're new avatar fits you. NR's didn't.

STOP WHINING! As you said somewhere else.

That Avatar is you, you should keep and treasurer it.

Of course i have had complains but i really don't give a damn i gave my word to m77 and suckseed and i'm going to keep it.My avatars are put up for me and could care less if you or anyone else gives a damn about my "goofy anime teenage warrior avatars" live with it and STFU because i'm going to keep using them.Apparently you miss the whole concept of losing a bet and the one he lost require him to put a avatar and sig that might not fit him.But i really wasn't talking to you i was adressing NR but i think its admirable that you would want to speak up for you buddy.

"That Avatar is you, you should keep and treasurer it"

Oh don't worry i will keep it until january then i'll be back to putting up my "goofy anime teenage warrior avatars" that you seen to enjoy so much.

tubgirl
12-21-2007, 08:30 AM
Apparently you miss the whole concept ...

of this whole fucking thread. he did not take them down voluntarily. they were removed by the mods. he (NR) would have left them up for the duration.

Night Rider
12-21-2007, 01:57 PM
I'm glad they are gone because you have done nothing but complain and bitch even though you made the bet yourself and gave your word to partlycloudy.That pathetic disclaimer above the sig wasn't good enough for you and like an emotional bitch you sacrificed your word because you couldn't take the heat.I could care less who doesn't like my avatar or sig i lost a bet and like a person who keeps his word its gonna stay there until agreed time.

Do you ever stop bitching? Fuck me, you're like a fag on speed. I've never "bitched" about my avatar and sig, everytime someone did I had to explain that it was just a bet and that they were staying for two months. It's not my fault they were taken down. I'd people PMing me constantly whining about them but when partlycloudy comes back I'll gladly use other ones until you fags unite and bitch for them to be taken down.

Now stfu for a day or two because you're a boring, repetitive little cunt.

ImpulZ
12-21-2007, 08:36 PM
nightrider where the fuck are the boobies on your avatar.....

:D

Night Rider
12-21-2007, 08:42 PM

Had to get into the xmas spirit

I'll have the boobies back soon :D

ImpulZ
12-21-2007, 08:49 PM

Had to get into the xmas spirit

I'll have the boobies back soon :D

8) :)

ImpulZ
12-22-2007, 02:57 AM
Apparently you miss the whole concept ...

of this whole fucking thread. he did not take them down voluntarily. they were removed by the mods. he (NR) would have left them up for the duration.

What a stupid avatar....sorry too say that

My nuts hurts when i look at that :shock: :cry:

ImpulZ
12-22-2007, 03:00 AM
The fat guys in the sig were funny but I hated his avatar. I´m glad it´s gone, NR. You´re a cool guy and see that you win your further bets. :)

This might help:

http://i15.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/bf/a9/1ad8_12.JPG

:D :lol: 8)

ImpulZ
12-23-2007, 10:17 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Nightrider are you crazy.........Whats up whit that avatar of yours.

I puke men when i see you screw that fat bitch......PERVERT :D :wink:

Night Rider
12-23-2007, 10:21 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Nightrider are you crazy.........Whats up whit that avatar of yours.

I puke men when i see you screw that fat bitch......PERVERT :D :wink:

yeah, yeah impulz....we all know what you're doing :jerkoff

ImpulZ
12-23-2007, 10:34 PM
:lol: :D

Night Rider
12-23-2007, 10:37 PM

ImpulZ
12-23-2007, 10:41 PM
sick fucker 8) :D

lust4ts
12-23-2007, 10:55 PM
LOL man, I see you didn't get away with continuing the bet :shock:

In all seriousness it's not that bad, in fact she's pretty hot! There is nothing wrong with a big fat bird at Christmas time, I mean Turkey of course :P

ImpulZ
12-23-2007, 11:00 PM
LOL man, I see you didn't get away with continuing the bet :shock:

In all seriousness it's not that bad, in fact she's pretty hot! There is nothing wrong with a big fat bird at Christmas time, I mean Turkey of course :P

:smh :moon :D

Night Rider
12-23-2007, 11:01 PM
LOL

don't give him any more ideas!!

thx1138
12-23-2007, 11:08 PM
is proud to be showing off his moment of conception. Not everyone is as lucky as he. :P Do us all a favor: either O/D on heroin or get another job. :lol:

Night Rider
12-23-2007, 11:17 PM
is proud to be showing off his moment of conception. Not everyone is as lucky as he. :P Do us all a favor: either O/D on heroin or get another job. :lol:

hmmmm

Are you trying to adopt a sense of humour since you were labelled the most boring person on the forum?

Stick to what you're good at - politics and ass-kissing (the two go together hand-in-hand so you're in luck)

This was taken from Allanah & Sunny's pic thread that you thought I wouldn't see....feel free to respond here.

Sunny, I wish you could convince the creepy Night Rider to use YOUR terrific avatar instead of his fuglies. I'm sure you could use your considerable powers of persuasion on him.

sorry what? "creepy" nightrider?

..says the man that hasn't got laid without spilling out the cash

oh sunny, i wish you could convince that creepy NR to use YOUR terrific avatar - now that's creepy

how many times do you need to be told that it's a bet that I can't do anything about for 2 months

that's the last thing I'm saying in this thread so if you want 'attention' make a thread of your own instead of trying to hi-jack

faggot

ImpulZ
12-23-2007, 11:21 PM

hmmmm

Are you trying to adopt a sense of humour since you were labelled the most boring person on the forum?

Stick to what you're good at - politics and ass-kissing (the two go together hand-in-hand so you're in luck)

This was taken from Allanah & Sunny's pic thread that you thought I wouldn't see....feel free to respond here.

Sunny, I wish you could convince the creepy Night Rider to use YOUR terrific avatar instead of his fuglies. I'm sure you could use your considerable powers of persuasion on him.

sorry what? "creepy" nightrider?

..says the man that hasn't got laid without spilling out the cash

oh sunny, i wish you could convince that creepy NR to use YOUR terrific avatar - now that's creepy

how many times do you need to be told that it's a bet that I can't do anything about for 2 months

that's the last thing I'm saying in this thread so if you want 'attention' make a thread of your own instead of trying to hi-jack

faggot

Good one :lol: :)