PDA

View Full Version : night rider

scratch
12-20-2007, 03:45 AM
How much longer do we have suffer that foul picture.
Every post I go on it's there!

lust4ts
12-20-2007, 04:40 AM
This thread has been done, let me see....Oh, only about 10 times in the last two weeks!

What don't people understand about honouring a bet :roll:

Coroner
12-20-2007, 04:44 AM
I read about that bet. Was it here? Damn, NR, why don´t you go to a Rangers forum and make those fat gus your avatar for three months? Or the Ian Paisley fan club board? Seriously dude, I doubt something about this bet story. Or did I miss something? Whatever, wtf!!

KiraHarden
12-20-2007, 04:49 AM
YES! He lost the bet on HA...

Oli
12-20-2007, 04:54 AM
Here's a link to the bet Coroner

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=25320&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=10

Coroner
12-20-2007, 04:59 AM
Thanks, Kira and Oli. I totally missed this. Why, NR, why? :lol:

Jericho
12-20-2007, 05:02 AM
I think in future, on avater and sig bets, there should be NO disclaimers allowed! :lol:

Quinn
12-20-2007, 05:22 AM
Seriously dude, I doubt something about this bet story. Or did I miss something? Whatever, wtf!!

Coroner, I was one of the two people on the other side of the bet. Night Rider is telling the truth.

-Quinn

Night Rider
12-20-2007, 02:17 PM
Seriously dude, I doubt something about this bet story. Or did I miss something? Whatever, wtf!!

Coroner, I was one of the two people on the other side of the bet. Night Rider is telling the truth.

-Quinn

LOL as if I'd lie about a bet to use those images :lol: the nerve, coroner

Mods have taken down my images, I'm assuming it's because of constant complaints...

ImpulZ
12-20-2007, 09:35 PM

-Quinn

LOL as if I'd lie about a bet to use those images :lol: the nerve, coroner

Mods have taken down my images, I'm assuming it's because of constant complaints...

:lol: :lol: :moon

lust4ts
12-20-2007, 11:26 PM

Result, you honoured your bet and didn't have to keep them for the whole two months!

No one has to look at them any more and you kept your word :D all round

Night Rider
12-20-2007, 11:33 PM

Result, you honoured your bet and didn't have to keep them for the whole two months!

No one has to look at them any more and you kept your word :D all round

Yeah, it's good news but I'd be pissed if I was partlycloudy or Quinn.

But I'm not them so...

lust4ts
12-20-2007, 11:37 PM
LOL, you kept up your end of the bargain, and as long as you did that they can't blame you! As we say down south "That's a right touch" 8)

Night Rider
12-20-2007, 11:42 PM
I'd say he'll pick me another two as long as they're not sick. Beats those last ones anyway. :mrgreen:

lust4ts
12-20-2007, 11:49 PM
Well they can't be any worse, can they? :shock:

Ahhh, now that AV is more like it :)

Night Rider
12-20-2007, 11:50 PM
Exactly!!!

lust4ts
12-20-2007, 11:51 PM
I say stick with the one you have got, she's hot!

Night Rider
12-20-2007, 11:54 PM
Yeah she's smokin'

..it's Keeley Hazel, she's always in Nuts

xrey
12-21-2007, 07:38 AM
Observation ... who is Nightriders valet, boy friday, and ?

tsntx
12-21-2007, 08:11 AM

in that case.... how much longer do we have to put up w/ this seaping bag of douche?? i mean enough ppl have complained... wtf? y is he still here?

PatrickFromNYC
12-21-2007, 08:54 AM

in that case.... how much longer do we have to put up w/ this seaping bag of douche?? i mean enough ppl have complained... wtf? y is he still here?

Unfortunately he is....and he is the current star and new tone of HA

xrey
12-21-2007, 09:03 AM

Kinda like Britney Spears ... the standards are low and the expectations lower.

lust4ts
12-21-2007, 09:07 AM
Despite whether you like him or not, give me one good reason why he should be banned?

tsntx
12-21-2007, 11:38 AM
Despite whether you like him or not, give me one good reason why he should be banned?

your "kiss ass" signiture makes sence now

Night Rider
12-21-2007, 01:33 PM

I've got 'Patrick' the guy that lurks 24/7 and only posts occassionally to brush up on his ass kissing skills, then there's 'tsntx', the girl that tries to play it cool when it's pretty obvious that she tries too hard and comes off looking like a depressed teenager. Then there's 'xrey' who I've never even heard of but he looks like some cunt straight out of "weird science" but I'm sure he's smooth with the ladies.

Just you keep up your "ban nightrider" campaign and let me know how it goes...

xrey
12-22-2007, 06:28 AM

I've got 'Patrick' the guy that lurks 24/7 and only posts occassionally to brush up on his ass kissing skills, then there's 'tsntx', the girl that tries to play it cool when it's pretty obvious that she tries too hard and comes off looking like a depressed teenager. Then there's 'xrey' who I've never even heard of but he looks like some cunt straight out of "weird science" but I'm sure he's smooth with the ladies.

Just you keep up your "ban nightrider" campaign and let me know how it goes...

Nightrider and Lust4TS deserve each other and make an attractive couple. Lust4TS has his head buried in Nightrider's ass. The asskissing is pathetic.

Nightrider - for once just shut the fuck up your routine is old and your insults are fucking pathetic and Lust4TS your asskissing of Nightrider is hilarious.

You have met a few TS hookers and now live your life posting on this board wishing you were someone else. In what pathetic holed up piece do you call home? You are jealous of us that live in big cities with a life. Go have a few beers, grab one of your farm animals and have your usual friday night fun.

Lust ... there was a time when you were a positive contributor to the board but now you spend so much time defending the bitch nightrider that your posts have become predictable. At least it is entertaining.

No need to ban you as you provide the equivalent of bad television.

Oh and by the way - hurry and reply so i can laugh at you again.

xrey
12-22-2007, 06:36 AM
:2cent

:popcorn

hondarobot
12-22-2007, 06:54 AM
This Night Rider guy is still posting? I just checked his profile, he posts an average of 52 (!) times a day.

52 times a day.

He's crazy. That's not that hard to figure out.

loSTdoLLbaBY
12-22-2007, 06:58 AM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w184/will6967/tokydrift.gif

loSTdoLLbaBY
12-22-2007, 07:00 AM
posts from his car all night long!

...look at him go ^

hondarobot
12-22-2007, 07:07 AM
The funny thing is Night Rider and the rest of the forum trolls are reading this, pretending they are not, and don't know what to do.

:lol:

loSTdoLLbaBY
12-22-2007, 07:13 AM
hey, I think hey's an alright guy...and I can't understand why everybody hates on him.

course I'm new here so why don't some of you explain it to me
- i'll still think he's alright though, just want to hear why you all hate him.

(tell me the real reasons please)

hondarobot
12-22-2007, 07:15 AM
It's a long story.

loSTdoLLbaBY
12-22-2007, 07:23 AM
so then this goes back awhile?

sum it up for me is he....what:
too opinionated
too disgusting
too inteligent
too boring
too dismissive
too rebelious
too religious
too political
too american
too european
too canadian
too right
too goofyfooted

what?

hondarobot
12-22-2007, 07:27 AM
He ran across an internet site where many TS celebrities post, he flipped out, and went crazy. He's an anonymous troll. Honestly, the posts of his I've run across don't sound stupid, but he's annoying by virtue of his manic posting.

lust4ts
12-22-2007, 07:28 AM

your "kiss ass" signiture makes sence now

You didn't answer my question! The fact is I have never taken NR's side on anything, yes I have criticised people for making threads about him, because frankly it's a weak ass thing to do and is usually done by people just looking for some sort of crap revenge! I have always stayed out of his disputes whether they have been with Nicole, you or any other poster.

I just don't understand why you feel you have the right to insist that a poster gets banned, yes you have the HHA status, but it doesn't make you some sort of hung jury, excuse the pun!

All I asked was why it is you feel he should be banned? Surely that is a fair question? I didn't insult you or even try to be "cool" as you put it.

However many people I have had differences with here in the past, I have always had the integrity to not take the route of trying to get them banned.

So I guess what I am saying is unless there is a more than good reason, I would never advocate anyone being banned, whether it is my so called “Faggy Counterpart” :roll: or not!

So as I asked before, and as I am asking again, the reasons you feel he should be banned are?

And calling me a “Fag” doesn't need to be in your answer, but of course I’ll leave that up to you whether you would like to add it, or not?

loSTdoLLbaBY
12-22-2007, 07:33 AM
could be maybe he's bored or has few friends IRL...or he feels nobody listens to him, but here they do. Can you really dislike him for posting? that's what this place is ...a place for posting, right?

aw, poor guy :cry: now i'm imagining him home and with no friends- see what you did... now I like him even more

(Went crazy how exactly?)

lust4ts
12-22-2007, 07:37 AM
could be maybe he's bored or has few friends IRL...or he feels nobody listens to him, but here they do. Can you really dislike him for posting? that's what this place is ...a place for posting, right?

aw, poor guy :cry: now i'm imagining him home and with no friends- see what you did... now I like him even more

Listening to Hondaretard is like getting head from a vampire, not a good idea......You may as well go wait outside the nearest mental asylum and ask them what they think, you would get a more realistic assessment :roll:

hondarobot
12-22-2007, 07:38 AM

Please be his friend. Go talk to the guy, maybe he'll stop posting here.

Rod la Rod
12-22-2007, 07:38 AM
so then this goes back awhile?

sum it up for me is he....what:
too opinionated
too disgusting
too inteligent
too boring
too dismissive
too rebelious
too religious
too political
too american
too european
too canadian
too right
too goofyfooted

what?

This is his posting profile. Thats almost 53 posts per day, 7 days a week since he joined. That averages 2.2 posts per hour everyday 24 hours a day for about 75 days. It's impressive.

Total posts: 4079
[1.08% of total / 52.97 posts per day]

lust4ts
12-22-2007, 07:53 AM
The funny thing is Night Rider and the rest of the forum trolls are reading this, pretending they are not, and don't know what to do.

Only a paranoid, delusion, mentally unstable person such as your self would even entertain that notion Honda! WTF goes on in that head of yours? :shock:

loSTdoLLbaBY
12-22-2007, 08:02 AM
okay so mine is like 12.25 post a day (but I'm on vacation and playing games and stuff online so it wont be like this all the time) should i post less? or more? or just post pictures....who wants pictures?

Rod la Rod
12-22-2007, 08:06 AM
Please post more. And pictures, preferably of yourself, definitely.

Leverage87
12-22-2007, 08:11 AM
My one comment in this thread:

I like how hondarapist goes around posting like he is an innocent bystander...

hondarobot
12-22-2007, 08:13 AM
okay so mine is like 12.25 post a day (but I'm on vacation and playing games and stuff online so it wont be like this all the time) should i post less? or more? or just post pictures....who wants pictures?

Just post about normal stuff. This place is crawling with trolls, posers, and assorted weirdos. Some of us are trying to just talk about regular day to day things and that sort of stuff. Most of us here live pretty weird lives.

Obviously, TS related subjects will always be important, but that's not the only thing in the world to talk about.

The flame threads/trolling members are just stupid.

hondarobot
12-22-2007, 08:16 AM

Another guy, looking for attention at my expense. Trust nearly no-one here. I'm just saying.

:wink:

lust4ts
12-22-2007, 08:16 AM

Lev, Honda prays on newbie’s and try’s to befriend them because everyone else here already knows that listening to him is like sticking your cock in a pussy riddled with warts!

Leverage87
12-22-2007, 08:19 AM
Honda, trust nearly no one? This is true actually, right from the source too, Honda is the resident sneaky molester here.

hondarobot
12-22-2007, 08:22 AM
Honda, trust nearly no one? This is true actually, right from the source too, Honda is the resident sneaky molester here.

Look at your guys pictures. Go meet at the gym. You'll probably get horny when you two guys work out.

lust4ts
12-22-2007, 08:30 AM

Look at your guys pictures. Go meet at the gym. You'll probably get horny when you two guys work out.

Yep, when you know you are a fuck head and wrong, resort to insulting how people look, that shows your intelligence!

People never fall asleep around Honda unless you want your cock felt!

hondarobot
12-22-2007, 08:32 AM
I have to say, I have no problem with gay guys. I work with many of 'em five days a week. But if you're gay, just be gay, don't fuck this forum up with nonsense while you're trying to figure out what your deal is.

This is no place for amateurs and anonymous forum troll dumb fucks.

lust4ts
12-22-2007, 08:39 AM
God you're stupid, the fact that I show my face means I'm not annonymous dumb ass :roll:

And how you can call people trolls when you have been repeatedly exposed as Vicki's stalker and molester!

Oh and then your hypocrisy takes an even further step, the guy who says he is really a women inside, but is happy how he is, calling other people gay :lol:

hondarobot
12-22-2007, 08:41 AM
God you're stupid, the fact that I show my face means I'm not annonymous dumb ass :roll:

And how you can call people trolls when you have been repeatedly exposed as Vicki's stalker and molester!

Oh and then your hypocrisy takes an even further step, the guy who says he is really a women inside, but is happy how he is, calling other people gay :lol:

You're really mad now, it seems. What will you you do?

lust4ts
12-22-2007, 08:48 AM

You're really mad now, it seems. What will you you do?

Nope, pretty chilled, just said goodbye to a hot girl as she got in a taxi and left my house after a very hot night, how about you?

I was just making sure you don't manage to convince another poor newbie that you are normal, that's all :wink:

loSTdoLLbaBY
12-22-2007, 08:51 AM
good lookin out lust4ts....thanks

lust4ts
12-22-2007, 09:13 AM
No problem, you will soon come to realise that Honda is HA's resident Psycho molester!