PDA

View Full Version : A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO THE BEAUTY OF JENNIFER PARIS AND CO

Sunny Dee-lite
12-20-2007, 12:45 AM
HELLO EVERYONE!

WOW WHAT A SPECTACULAR PARTY LADT NIGHT! THE JENNIFER PARIS BIRTHDAY BASH WAS AMAZING! GIRLS FROM CALI, PHILLY AND BEYOND! JENNIFER PARIS WAS AN AMAZING HOST AND LOOKED SPECTACULAR IN HER CAVALLI GOWN AND SHOES! AND FLAWLESS MAKEUP AND HAIR!

THANKS JEN FOR BRINGING YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY TO MY TUESDAY PARTY! MANY CELEBRITY SYLISTS AND HAIRDRESSERS AND FAMOUS PHOTOGRAPHERS IN ATTENDANCE! STAY TUNED FOR ALL THE GORGEOUS PICS OVER 200 IN ATTENDANCE!

ALSO A SPECIAL THANKS TO POPACIOUST, YASMIN, JOE, PAT, JOSIE, MAMA, &THE STAFF OF HUNGANGELS FOR MAKING THIS ALL POSSIBLE!!!! THANKS GUYS AND GALS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY DEE-LITEFILLY HEART!

P.S. SPECIAL THANKS TO THE STUNNING AND KIND LEGEND KNOWN AS OLIVIA LOVE...YOU LOOKED SPECTACULAR!

XOXO,
SUNNY DEE-LITE

TsJennifer
12-20-2007, 06:14 AM
Thanks Sunny Dee-lite for throwing such a great birthday party!

I had a blast and met a really hot guy that had been a big fan! You know who u are...wink I actually met alot of hot guys...lol

I want to also thank all the people that came out to see me and for all there luv and support! A night full of surprises!

xoxo,

Jennifer Paris

MrsKellyPierce
12-20-2007, 06:45 AM
what a pretty dress Jen, Happy Birthday again.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-21-2007, 03:26 AM
hmm

i wonder who deleted my post.

I bet it was the wash woman..

And I will investigate this matter and proceed further with it.

AND HERE IS IT AGAIN

I'im very dissapointed I missed Jennifer Paris wearing a new dress om Tuesday night.
And Cavalli at that? I will investigate the collection!

I'm so very glad she chose to wear the other dress of her dress collection.

I DID HEAR SHE WAS WEARING heels and not flats- but took them off
and had the heels around her shoulers.

How lady like.

It does beat getting a blow job in public- ALA last party- BUT improved behaviour nonetheless.

Can't wait to see the pics.

Night Rider
12-21-2007, 03:29 AM
:popcorn

AllanahStarrNYC
12-21-2007, 03:35 AM
yes my suspicions were confirmed

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-21-2007, 03:48 AM
Well I for one am very upset that I missed the occasion to see Jennifer Paris wearing a different dress! I must investigate the Cavalli collection it came from.

I am very glad she chose to wear the other of her dress collection.

Now am I waiting to see if she was wearing flats or a pump?

Can't wait to see the pics!

AllanahStarrNYC
12-21-2007, 03:53 AM
Well I for one am very upset that I missed the occasion to see Jennifer Paris wearing a different dress! I must investigate the Cavalli collection it came from.

I am very glad she chose to wear the other of her dress collection.

Now am I waiting to see if she was wearing flats or a pump?

Can't wait to see the pics!

AND THE BROWN NOSE AWARD GOES TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

JWB for deleting my post to kiss ass.

Congratulations.

Meanwhile, is it not a unspoken rule of the mods not to delete each others posts? Especially since I have been here longer?

Well I guess that applies unless you have a lot of ass to kiss.

stillies77
12-21-2007, 04:03 AM
oh man.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-21-2007, 04:04 AM
oh man.

Yes it is TRUE- as confirmed via phone by the supreme mod.

Night Rider
12-21-2007, 04:05 AM
too good :popcorn

stillies77
12-21-2007, 04:05 AM
well that stinks haha i wanted to read it

AllanahStarrNYC
12-21-2007, 04:09 AM
well that stinks haha i wanted to read it

i reposted it-

as the original was re posted by the one who deleted it

with some extra details as told to me
by one of the guest stars of the event

who also told me several other things- but i kept those confidential

in any case- my post was not negative

it was matter of fact

stillies77
12-21-2007, 04:09 AM
well i wish i would have gone then now lol i really gotta get me to one of these shindigs.

NYTSJulie
12-21-2007, 04:29 AM

AllanahStarrNYC
12-21-2007, 04:32 AM

u have a pm regarding something else babes

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-21-2007, 04:41 AM
LMAO

Sunny Dee-lite
12-21-2007, 04:50 AM
Hi Everyone,

I am very confused as what is going on....This was a very simple thread thanking people who were kind to me....And it saddened me to see a simple thank you can be turned into something that is mean and hurtful to others. Next time I will most defitnatly send out personal "thank you cards" to my special guests.....Thought i was doing some kind....Sorry to Jennifer and the Mods of the BOARD! I will not condone RUDENESS to anyone!

Night Rider
12-21-2007, 04:57 AM
Next time I will most defitnatly send out personal "thank you cards" to my special guests.....Thought i was doing some kind

You were being kind, but I think the board prefer the way it's turned out.

Hopefully there's more to come.

Keep us posted.

:mrgreen:

AllanahStarrNYC
12-21-2007, 04:59 AM
Hi Everyone,

I am very confused as what is going on....This was a very simple thread thanking people who were kind to me....And it saddened me to see a simple thank you can be turned into something that is mean and hurtful to others. Next time I will most defitnatly send out personal "thank you cards" to my special guests.....Thought i was doing some kind....Sorry to Jennifer and the Mods of the BOARD! I will not condone RUDENESS to anyone!

Interesting.

Thank you for apologizing on behalf of JWB for deleting my post.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-21-2007, 05:04 AM
lol, you know the #

hwbs
12-21-2007, 06:02 AM
damn i take a quick nap and the chaos continues.....

Luna555
12-21-2007, 06:57 AM
LMAO.

MrsKellyPierce
12-21-2007, 06:59 AM
I never seen you act like this Allanah

Luna555
12-21-2007, 07:07 AM
I have also never seen Allanah act like this, she has always been very respectful on all the post that I have seen of hers, which only shows everyone there is a good fucking reason why she posted this.

echimandu
12-21-2007, 08:57 AM
I never seen you act like this AllanahYou obviously haven't been around long enough kelly. It has happened in the past. Some of you take the moniker 'hung angel' a little too literal. Everyone here has been nasty to someone else at one time or another.

Sunny Dee-lite
12-21-2007, 09:00 AM
I just wanted to set the record straight ... because frankly I find this whole post a bit childish.... Jennifer Paris made a fantastic grand entrance to her Birthday Party ...she looked like a living doll...hair, make-up-nails-dress...shoes---FLAWLESS... in my opinion she looked stunning (we shot many photos..i'm sure all of you gentleman will agree 100% when you see them!)...furthermore she was her usual elegant glamorous self all throughout the night...never at any point did she have her shoes off..or were they ever hanging around her neck...that's just plain silly! I would also like to acknowledge the wildly outlandish rumor that the lovely Ms.Paris was said to have "given a blow job" at any party... that comment alone is laughable because (1) that is not in Jennifer's nature to act that way...she has always presented herself as lady like... and (2)there is countless security that monitor the club and such things would never happen because violating that would mean the closure of the facility...so NO... that never happened either... the bottom line is this,,, anyone can say anything...this is AMERICA...you have that right...does that mean that everything that everyone ever says is true..of course not..people like gossip. spreading rumors and instigating arguments... i refuse to fall for this and to start pointing fingers,,i mean what for? my personal track record speaks volumes about the type of quality individual that i am... i just wanted to post this because i felt compelled to set the record straight about my friend Jennifer Paris ... otherwise you can believe what you wish .. i have said my peace...Thank you Jennifer again for being the lovely person that you are beautiful inside and out!...Love Sunny

bilko
12-21-2007, 09:24 AM
why the hell did mine get deleted?
jeez
i only said whats wrong even if she did,
o well carry on.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-21-2007, 11:48 AM
I just wanted to set the record straight ... because frankly I find this whole post a bit childish.... Jennifer Paris made a fantastic grand entrance to her Birthday Party ...she looked like a living doll...hair, make-up-nails-dress...shoes---FLAWLESS... in my opinion she looked stunning (we shot many photos..i'm sure all of you gentleman will agree 100% when you see them!)...furthermore she was her usual elegant glamorous self all throughout the night...never at any point did she have her shoes off..or were they ever hanging around her neck...that's just plain silly! I would also like to acknowledge the wildly outlandish rumor that the lovely Ms.Paris was said to have "given a blow job" at any party... that comment alone is laughable because (1) that is not in Jennifer's nature to act that way...she has always presented herself as lady like... and (2)there is countless security that monitor the club and such things would never happen because violating that would mean the closure of the facility...so NO... that never happened either... the bottom line is this,,, anyone can say anything...this is AMERICA...you have that right...does that mean that everything that everyone ever says is true..of course not..people like gossip. spreading rumors and instigating arguments... i refuse to fall for this and to start pointing fingers,,i mean what for? my personal track record speaks volumes about the type of quality individual that i am... i just wanted to post this because i felt compelled to set the record straight about my friend Jennifer Paris ... otherwise you can believe what you wish .. i have said my peace...Thank you Jennifer again for being the lovely person that you are beautiful inside and out!...Love Sunny

I hope you two have a long and prosperous friendship. You are made for each other.

As far as what I have said- I stand by it 100%.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-21-2007, 11:56 AM
I have also never seen Allanah act like this, she has always been very respectful on all the post that I have seen of hers, which only shows everyone there is a good fucking reason why she posted this.

All parties involved in this situation are quite aware of what they have done to me and their behaviour.

I am not a bitch.

I am genuinely nice person who helps people out when I can.

In fact, I helped Jennifer Paris out many times out of being kind when in fact I never really liked her too much and thought she was a pathological liar and full of it- But I gave her the benefit of the doubt. I helped her when she had a health issue that no one could resolve and when she wanted her reviews taken off TER.

Until she fucked me over- she knows what she did. I will never forgive her for it. She is THIRSTY and full of it.

JWB knows what he did too. which is sad because we were friends for a lot of years- but he knows

And the other one- she owes just about everything to me- including the place she lives in. So that's the worst stab in the back.

But time proves everything.

PS. Get off the cross. Someone needs the wood.

Sunny Dee-lite
12-21-2007, 12:03 PM
:D i wish everyone happy holidays...and peace on earth and good will towards my fellow man.... sunny dee-lite

mbf
12-21-2007, 12:17 PM
:D i wish everyone happy holidays...and peace on earth and good will towards my fellow man.... sunny dee-lite

Thank you very much for you kind wishes, may I mirror them just back to you :)

I attached a picture to my reply: This is the guy who brings the gifts where I live ;)

Luna555
12-21-2007, 12:36 PM

Okay maybe its true that she didnt give a blow job to someone...but thats because Allanah didnt say she gave a blow job to anyone...she said she got (as in recieved) one...thats not far fetched...according to her eros ad, she doesnt take hormones anymore and is more funtional than ever ;)...so she probably cant help it. :D

much love

Luna555
12-21-2007, 12:39 PM

All parties involved in this situation are quite aware of what they have done to me and their behaviour.

I am not a bitch.

In fact, I helped Jennifer Paris out many times out of being kind when in fact I never really liked her too much and thought she was a pathological liar and full of it- But I gave her the benefit of the doubt. I helped her when she had a health issue that no one could resolve and when she wanted her reviews taken off TER.

Until she fucked me over- she knows what she did. I will never forgive her for it. She is THIRSTY and full of it.

JWB knows what he did too. which is sad because we were friends for a lot of years- but he knows

And the other one- she owes just about everything to me- including the place she lives in. So that's the worst stab in the back.

Allanah, I sent you a PM.

Best wishes,
Luna

AllanahStarrNYC
12-21-2007, 12:41 PM

I am not a bitch.

Allanah, I sent you a PM.

Best wishes,
Luna

Thank u babes

I got it.

I will respond tomm- but you hit the nail on the head.

As far as her ad- she should get the same person who wrote her Eros spotlight interview to write her ad too as it makes no sense. Then again I am not surprised, as I had to write the letter for her to send TER.

Luna555
12-21-2007, 12:45 PM
Sweet dreams...

I wont have them til tomorrow cause Im staying up all night.

Lol about TER.

with love,
Luna

hwbs
12-21-2007, 02:48 PM
wow !!!!!....slowly walks away from the monitor...

Night Rider
12-21-2007, 02:53 PM
I'm not sure what's sexier between Luna's new avatar and Allanah's uncharacteristic attitude...

PS Get off the cross. Someone needs the wood.

:D

sugdaddie69
12-21-2007, 03:53 PM
My,My,My...thought i had stumbled on one of those
Chicago threads for a second.

whatislove
12-21-2007, 04:56 PM
Feeling the love :)

Let's just remember the lesson from the salvagely threads... Public mudslinging just lowers everybody's level.

Allanah, I know you feel personally wronged, and who's to say you haven't been, but I hope you find it in your heart to perhaps forgive, or at least publicly ignore the parties involved. As many others have said, you've always shown yourself as the epitome of a lady.

Small community, big personalities... always going to be some friction somewhere... Here's to keeping some stuff behind closed doors and off the interweb.

Night Rider
12-21-2007, 05:07 PM
I doubt they would have lowered themselves to that level. Sometimes it's good to get these type of things off your chest on the net to clear the air. If they met face-to-face it could end up a cat fight.

Allanah has class, so although I don't know any facts, if I had to bet I'd say she's in the right.

It will be interesting to see if JP has any defense.

whatsupwithat
12-21-2007, 05:39 PM
i hope, somehow, forgiveness and love show up in this thread.

Kimora lee
12-21-2007, 09:08 PM
Hey everyone this is Kimora i just wanna thank Jennifer for having me I truely had a blast girl your dress was sickening

YasminLee
12-21-2007, 11:15 PM
IM HALF AMUSED AND HALF SHOCKED AT WHAT IS GOING ON. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW A THREAD THAT THANKS PEOPLE FOR PUTTING TOGETHER ONE OF THE BEST PARTY OF THE YEAR CAN TURN INTO HATE. SO HERE'S MY CONCLUSION:
IT SAYS A LOT ABOUT SOMEONE WHEN THEY ALWAYS TRY TO RAIN ON PEOPLE'S PARADE. YOU CLAIM TO HAVE YOUR REASONS SO LETS HEAR THEM. I, FOR ONE, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW THE REASON BEHIND WHY YOU TURNING CRAZY ON US.

I'M SHOCKED THAT MANY OF THE REGULAR POSTERS ON HERE ARE SILENT: THIS ATTACK WHETHER UNCHARACTERISTIC OF YOU OR THE REAL YOU HIDDEN OBVIOUSLY SHUT EVERYONE UP. I HAD ALWAYS HAD ADMIRATION FOR YOU ALLANAH, BUT YOUR BEHAVIOR LATELY IS JUST VERY SOUR. WHEN YOU START BITING OFF PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU, EVENTUALLY YOU WILL END UP ALONE.

I WAS TOLD THE REASON WHY YOUR POST WAS DELETED ORIGINALLY WAS FROM A FRIEND THAT DIDN'T WANT YOU TO APPPEAR CRAZY OR A BITCH FOR YOUR FANS TO SEE. WE'RE NOT GETTING YOUNGER YA'LL, LETS STOP BEING SILLY.

Luna555
12-21-2007, 11:50 PM
Better to be alone than in bad company. :) I dont get it...has Allanah ever responded with something mean? I dont think so.

Infact I have seen post where she has been attacked and she simply says I am not going to respond, even when people want to get somethign out of her, she graciously walks away. Obviously this is big, otherwise...wouldnt she just ignore it the way she has ignored so many other things.

And its sad to me that so many people who say they love her are responding the way they are, especially doubting her character...obviously if you have known her for such a long time and claim to love her wouldnt you already know who she is...instead of saying things like...maybe this 'bitter sour person" is the real you...

Somehting is just not not fitting into the puzzle...is someone pulling strings around here cause it sure seems like it...

Luna555
12-22-2007, 12:22 AM
Furthermore some people make it hard for friendships to work...friendship has never been defined by back stabbing....and some people dont deserve to be forgiven...and how can someone love someone that just back stabbed you? Anyone who says they can....in my humble opinion are just saying it but...remember just because you say it doesnt always mean thats what you feel or is true...If I dont have love for someone...no matter how much I try to say it outloud to myself doesnt mean that I trully am going to feel that way inside...

AllanahStarrNYC
12-22-2007, 12:25 AM
What was posted on my behalf initially- was a scarcastic parody of a certain person-

That was then deleted, put back up, and the strings were pulled-
Then people came to the attack.

In my innitial POST if you read carefully- I said nothing nasty, I was merely being scarcastic. It was a joke-slightly reading but a joke.

After I was attacked, I brought forth details to let it be known the reason I was being a certain way-and not with anyone else but a certain person.

Since- I have been called a bitch, liar, crazy, old, and what have you.
That is fine by me.

Indeed strings were pulled-no question.

But I am a grown woman and know what I say and don't need to be edited because anyone feels sorry for me. That is when the problem started.

If I want to edit myself- I have an edit or delete button the right.

I can defend myself- I don't need others to do it for me ala this thread.

I can just imagine the phone calls now.

In any case, I will no longer discuss this thread, this matter on this board in person or anywhere else.

In my eyes- it is done. And what you have said to me-
wether it be good or bad- will never be forgotten.

Night Rider
12-22-2007, 12:49 AM
I'M SHOCKED THAT MANY OF THE REGULAR POSTERS ON HERE ARE SILENT

What's shocking about it?

Why would anyone (including yourself) have a problem with Allanah when they don't know the details of what happened?

I'm not taking sides but it's not surprising that Allanah has had support in this thread going by her track record.

slinky
12-22-2007, 01:56 AM
It does beat getting a blow job in public-

You can beat your wife.

You can beat your kids.

You can beat your dog.

........................... but you can't beat getting a blowjob.

rick331us
12-22-2007, 02:01 AM
Sunny thanks for throwing a great party....fanatastic......had a great time and met the girl of my dreams, really. Lots of hate out here.

Jennifer Paris was, on top of being one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, is incredibly sweet, charming, and intelligent.....really makes me wonder where the negativity from some members comes from. Jealousy is a tough emotion.

Sunny thanks again. "Jennifer" you are the best. ;)

Night Rider
12-22-2007, 02:11 AM
Sunny thanks for throwing a great party....fanatastic......had a great time and met the girl of my dreams, really. Lots of hate out here.

Jennifer Paris was, on top of being one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, is incredibly sweet, charming, and intelligent.....really makes me wonder where the negativity from some members comes from. Jealousy is a tough emotion.

Sunny thanks again. "Jennifer" you are the best. ;)

Looks like a classic case of thinking with your cock, don't worry it happens to the best of us. You've met JP for one night and you were more than likely you were under the influence, and now she's the best thing since anal sex? I'm sure she is a nice girl and it's obvious she's really hot but yous aren't exactly pen pals are you?

Now all that ass kissing you did there would be fine if you left out the comment at the end, "Jealousy is a tough emotion.", when you clearly don't have a clue what's going on other than what's in writing on this thread.

Think with your other head when you write your posts in future.

Luna555
12-22-2007, 02:39 AM
The "negativity" (as you call it) has not to do with jeolousy...but you can belive what you like.

YasminLee
12-22-2007, 04:23 AM
this is a site for opinions and obviously i made mine. i'm basing this whole b.s. on what this thread is about and what allanah turn it into. it's just sad and sincerely feel sorry for her. I thought she had a lot going on and too busy to be playing all this drama. All i'm seeing are indirect cowardly comments flashings back and forward, carefully crafted so she can insult girls with the opportunity to twist the intention if need so? as far as posters taking sides, i'm not asking them to. i'm shocked that i don't see the normal posters put in their usual 2 cents. i'm a very honest and up front person with many flaws of my own and nothing to hide. yes i do know a little more details then what's put on here and it's not my business to air it, but if u're gonna strike at someone and post it on a public forum then have bigger balls and be more direct.

LBCDO
12-22-2007, 04:48 AM
Im a regualr poster. Im on this board everyday. Ill throw in my two cents:

I cant throw in my .02 cents because I dont know what the fuck is going on, so its best I just keep it moving. Obviously this is something that sprouted outside of HA, and it just seemed to make its way here. The only people qualified to pass judgment are people int he actual loop, not people who just passed this thread.

DO I think badly of Allanah for speaking her mind? No. Use this board long enough and we all get into arguments and shit, its the internet, just bound to happen. But from someone who has kept their composure for all the years that Ive been on this board, yea, I doubt that it would be something dumb that has her heated. But I only know whats going on from the post. I cant comment on shit

Im not going to take sides based on who I think is sexiest, or who I think I might have a better chance of bumping into, or who I think I might see and hook up with. I understand that Sunny Dee is sticking up for her girl, but I think for Allanah to be pissed, its gotta be something really fucked up to happen. Because a lot of TSs on here are cool, but I never seen anyone always keep their cool, and compliment people nonstop. Thats $.02 from a frequent member of this board

MrsKellyPierce
12-22-2007, 05:15 AM
I like both Allanah and Jennifer. I don't know either on a personal level, just their board personalities. I don't, nor does any of the other regular posters have a right to put their two cents in. It's between those two ladies. Allanah knows what she is mad about, and she just said this thread etc is over in her eyes. So let it be.

slinky
12-22-2007, 05:42 AM
OK, this has nothing to do with JP or AS.......

Like giving or getting a bj at a party full of and on behalf of escorts is some bizarre, outlandish thing? I think (well, perhaps not) we're all somewhat sexualized adults here: unless it's a wedding or a funeral, I don't think I go to too many parties where someone isn't at least trying to get a bj from someone in some dark corner, bathroom, closet or whatever. If JP or Allanah want to give me a bj, I'll stand on the bar tonite and everyone can watch (well, except for "J", because he'd probably beat the crap out of me afterwards).

MrsKellyPierce
12-22-2007, 05:42 AM
Eros Spotlight Interviews are bought and paid for. They are not free. Jennifer paid to have that interview posted. Let's keep things on the up and up. So whats your point if she did or didn't? FYI though Jennifer didn't pay for her spotlight interview it was offered to her on behalf of Eros when she worked in their booth signing autographs and taking pic for them at the exotic erotic ball in san francisco in October, but anyways lets keep it between them, and stop flaming.

castabyss
12-22-2007, 06:35 AM
This is kind of fascinating. And silly. If 2 people have a problem with each other, I would suggest working it out privately rather than posting it here. This board is too public for people to be completely real with one another. Too much posturing.

Sadly, like a bad soap opera I can't turn off, I am curious how it all will end.

PatrickFromNYC
12-22-2007, 06:38 AM
PS. Get off the cross. Someone needs the wood.[/quote]

Great line !!! I'm going to borrow that one if you dont mind

WendyWilliams
12-22-2007, 09:51 AM
Leora sweetie of course you are going to take up for your roommate or mom or whatever she is to you the best thing for those not in it is TO KEEP OUT OF IT..................Trust it woud benefit those who arent part of it to just let Allanah and Jennifer solve their disagreement in ANY matter they see fit but bias comments and sucking up is really useless........Focus on YOURSELF and not the shadow of others.

Wendy

Mr_Man
12-22-2007, 10:31 AM

WendyWilliams
12-22-2007, 10:35 AM
Sucking up? LOL child please I have noone to suck up too! Its ok for Leora to post about it and last time I checked she isnt Allanah or Jennifer but Im not allowed, you sadly have me fucked up for the wrong person!

Useless is your post and .02 from Boston!

Ive been posting on this boards for 5 years and noone has shut me up yet, so please think before you attempt to scold me SWEETIE!

Oh I did a little search and see that you Mr_Man are a friend of Jennifers so you felt the need to make your post. My post wasnt directed towards Jennifer or Allanah it was towards her "friend" feeling the need to defend someone who she claims is "too busy to care"! I just said and Ill repeat we ALL should keep out of it if it doesnt affect us! And if you read my post not ONCE did I comment on the "situation"! Oh and currently my .02 cents is coming from L.A not Kentucky , TOODLES

LBCDO
12-22-2007, 01:39 PM
Im happy that Im not the only person on this board that thinks that for the most part, we should stay out.

But I cant help but point it out...

For all the drama from the "admirers" want to start up, I wonder who is rally the transexuals. Because I see a lot of female emotions from the dudes

MrsKellyPierce
12-22-2007, 01:50 PM
Im happy that Im not the only person on this board that thinks that for the most part, we should stay out.

But I cant help but point it out...

For all the drama from the "admirers" want to start up, I wonder who is rally the transexuals. Because I see a lot of female emotions from the dudes Heehee I've been asking that a long time, some of the men need to put on some pumps.

BiCuriousGeorge
12-22-2007, 03:42 PM
I'm not a guy who has alot of posts on here but the posts I have made were never negative and I will not take a side on this. If I remember correctly Sunny started this thread about the party and how well it turned out. I don't have ties with any of the girls involved but have met them at one of the parties and they all seemed nice and sweet to me. So I think I speak for most guys on here when I ask that we get back to what this thread is about. Post comments on the party itself and how great the girls looked. Maybe even post some pics of the party and hopefully the negativity will die down. I know seeing some beautiful pics will help get peoples minds off of the problem here and remember what Hung "Angels" is supposed to mean.

yodajazz
12-22-2007, 05:07 PM
Now all that ass kissing you did there would be fine if you left out the comment at the end, "Jealousy is a tough emotion.", when you clearly don't have a clue what's going on other than what's in writing on this thread.

I took it as a joke and an inside thing from the beginning. I mean JP has only two dresses?
Meanwhile some hurt feelings have come out. I did learn long ago when I was a rookie here, that people will make up their differences regardless of what other people do. In my case, I wrote a two page response to a mean bully picking on one of our girls. They eneded up talking privately and became friends, while my effort was never acknowledged.

So I basically agree with the sentiment expressed here by Night Rider, who I publically accused of ruining this forum.

However, I must provide some education for newer forum members. On this board ass kissing is one of the priviledges of membership. This being said I will publically kiss the ass of new member Kimora Lee.

Hey everyone this is Kimora i just wanna thank Jennifer for having me I truely had a blast girl your dress was sickening

I agree with anything she has to say. :wink:

Night Rider
12-22-2007, 07:44 PM
if u're gonna strike at someone and post it on a public forum then have bigger balls and be more direct.

It's hard to know who you're talking to when you don't even use quotes, but I'm assuming it's at me. It wasn't a "strike" it was a civil question and you gave the predictable answer, well done. I see you dropped the caps to make yourself sound more sophisticated. Well you've failed by contradicting yourself and talking a spiel of shit.

If like you say, you know more details then how do you expect us to know? We haven't got crystal balls.

this is a site for opinions and obviously i made mine. i'm basing this whole b.s. on what this thread is about and what allanah turn it into.

So you start out the post saying you've based your opinion on what's said on this thread and then you go on to say you know more details, it just doesn't add up. As I've said I don't know what's went on either but I'm not pretending to.

Night Rider
12-22-2007, 07:48 PM
So I basically agree with the sentiment expressed here by Night Rider, who I publically accused of ruining this forum.

Occassionally I do make sense yodajazz :mrgreen:

NYTSJulie
12-22-2007, 09:22 PM
I know Jennifer and know Allanah, although I haven't spoken in Jennifer in a while. I dont wish to take a side, although on a factual basis this is what happened.

It seemed like a little joke was made about "The White Dress". Then when Allanah's post got deleted things took a different turn. Allanah has been upset with something personal regarding Jennifer. I know what happened from Allanah herself, JWBL (who is good friends with Jen) and a few others that were there at the time. What happened is irrelevant but I think Allanah has a right to be upset its a natural emotion and neither are bad people.

No can we let this thread die people.........Julie

NjTranceAddict
12-22-2007, 11:11 PM
Umm, I just wanted to see photos of the hot chicks from the party. :?

eggbert
12-23-2007, 12:08 AM
I'm taking sides with NJTA- Sunny, I'd love to see the party pix.

slinky
12-23-2007, 01:14 AM
Allanah is right. JP knows what she did. The funny thing to me is that there are no pics. This is the first party in history where the event is not documented with pics. Does anyone else think this is odd? :?:

I think Sunny decided the pics of me getting blown on the bar would just make everyone puke.

Mykel
12-23-2007, 06:04 AM
Jeez went thru 8 pages of this and no pics. i want to see the dress!

bilko
12-23-2007, 06:41 AM
i personally think the full story should be told.
people are just going to speculate now.

YasminLee
12-23-2007, 02:53 PM
night rider. my caps is lower has nothing to do with my mood. secondly...yes i know that allanah have her issues with jp and it has been going on for a while. i finally have to say something when she decide to attack her on a posting by sunny, a sweet, nice girl who had nothing to do with the two girls fighting....can't help but wonder why she would do that to sunny her friend of over a decade. this is not the first time she start this shit with the girls....
in this community, the girls you have to really be careful around is the one who thinks they found a husband. they'll act like a mother protecting her cubs....at the expense of hurting people around them.

can i be on your "im not interested in your man" list? this way when you do attack me, like u do the girls one by one, i can cross that off my list.

YasminLee
12-23-2007, 02:57 PM
and by the way night rider, none of my comments until now refer to or in responds to you. i don't know who you are nor do i care to do so.

Night Rider
12-23-2007, 03:14 PM
and by the way night rider, none of my comments until now refer to or in responds to you. i don't know who you are nor do i care to do so.

:arrow:

but if u're gonna strike at someone and post it on a public forum then have bigger balls and be more direct.

Well you adressed my question and then said ^^^ so it's hard to know what you were talking about. If you were talking to Allanah, she's said on the thread that she's not responding to anything further, so are you just putting it out there for that reason or are you going to put two brain cells together and PM her?

ps. whatever your definition of attack is, it's over-exadurated to the fullest.

Falang
12-23-2007, 03:18 PM
and by the way night rider, none of my comments until now refer to or in responds to you. i don't know who you are nor do i care to do so. Lol.

Night Rider
12-23-2007, 03:24 PM
and by the way night rider, none of my comments until now refer to or in responds to you. i don't know who you are nor do i care to do so. Lol.

Looks like I've lost the opportuntity to get to know one of the most down to earth girls on the forum.

Nice second post Falang, that LOL was so appropriate, nothing to do with ass kissing at all.

Olivialove
12-23-2007, 08:09 PM
Thank u Sunny i had a good time eventhough couple of people disrespected me at the party...I hope it will be better next time . Im glad to get to know u better ure a sweetie and beautiful~!! love to you!! Have a happy holidays and happy new YEAR to Everyone!! wow time flysssss

rick331us
12-23-2007, 09:11 PM
Sunny it was a great party and all that gest lost in the hoopla....wow what a great show.

Last comment on the other issue, I have no idea who Allanah is so cannot comment on it nor do I know the issue, however why take it here with all the yahoos. I know Jennifer is a great girl and more sweet and intelligent than anyone would ever believe. Even when faced with a less than an ideal situation she is even sweeter and more gracious and you know what I am talking about wink wink.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-23-2007, 10:27 PM
night rider. my caps is lower has nothing to do with my mood. secondly...yes i know that allanah have her issues with jp and it has been going on for a while. i finally have to say something when she decide to attack her on a posting by sunny, a sweet, nice girl who had nothing to do with the two girls fighting....can't help but wonder why she would do that to sunny her friend of over a decade. this is not the first time she start this shit with the girls....
in this community, the girls you have to really be careful around is the one who thinks they found a husband. they'll act like a mother protecting her cubs....at the expense of hurting people around them.

can i be on your "im not interested in your man" list? this way when you do attack me, like u do the girls one by one, i can cross that off my list.

Yasmine- I have kept quiet about you but I have has ENOUGH.

After you calling me bitter and old and inuslting me several times I kept silent.

This had nothing to do with you and me.

HOWEVER you have turned it personal and proceeded to attack me several times.

So now I have to make it personal.

As far as you not being interested in my man- sweetie maybe, you should be on that list too?

Because you sent him this message on Myspace on June 14. 2007

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jun 14, 2007 12:59 AM

how are u...i work out several times a week...don't think i'll ever be as fit as u...nice..and such a handsome face..thanks for the eyes candy .where are u? do u live in israel....i'm here in los angeles california...xoxo yasmin

And then on July 7. 2007

hi sweetie...i try im you today but you weren't on i guess...i'm from hollywood california....where are you? also...i'm a transsexual...not sure how you feel about that...i see you go out with a transsexual...i guess friends and girlfriends can be from all walks of life right? xoxo yasmin..

WE WERE TOGETHER FOR OVER THREE MONTHS AT THIS POINT AND IT WAS CLEAR ON MYSPACE-there were pictures of us eveyrhting

. The last message you sent him was while we were in Paris for my BDay which is July 8.

In fact I remember reading it in out hotel room. I just read it an chuckled.
In fact when I got back to NYC I told Sunny about it- and she said oh she is not like that. And I said well I read the notes- and she did not respond.

SO THERE.

Now they read to me like clearly flirtatious notes.

Luckily my boyfriend and I have a very open relationship and I saw all the notes- and he shows me his myspace often. He never deletes his mail and and I knew these messages were there so I just quickly searched for them right now. I can print you a copy, send you a link, copy a screen shot to show you they are AUTHENTIC.

Did I ever bring them up to you or attack you on the board for them or anywhere

NO

So you can take all of your insults and shit you have said about me and PUT THEM wheret he sun don't shine. Because I JUST OWNEDYOU.

I don't attack people randomly- and I am not a bitch. I have always been nice to you and never said anything Bad about you.

I always have my reasons for everything.

I had plenty of reasons to confront you about the notes you were writing to him- but I never did.

However since you have decided to make it all public- I can make it piublic too.

Olivialove
12-23-2007, 10:49 PM
omggggggggg!!!! im gagging here!

Night Rider
12-23-2007, 10:59 PM

this could be turn out to be the most popcorn used in one single thread

lust4ts
12-23-2007, 11:14 PM

LOL, all the Popcorn in my avatar won't cover this one :)

Night Rider
12-23-2007, 11:20 PM

haha 7000 views in 4 days (that's a lot of popcorn)

:mrgreen:

mbf
12-23-2007, 11:21 PM

check this:

Odelay
12-23-2007, 11:23 PM

http://a982.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/8/m_cd1871900969ef97a1a5b9f74b5f9b05.jpg

Yes, welcome to the HA Board, Kimora. More posts and pictures would surely be welcomed here. :twisted:

AllanahStarrNYC
12-23-2007, 11:25 PM

http://a982.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/8/m_cd1871900969ef97a1a5b9f74b5f9b05.jpg

Yes, welcome to the HA Board, Kimora. More posts and pictures would surely be welcomed here. :twisted:

On another note that is a lovely pic - great body.

lust4ts
12-23-2007, 11:30 PM

check this:

LOL, that might even be enough to go around, just for the "Board Scum group" only, mind :twisted:

Night Rider
12-23-2007, 11:37 PM
That "board scum" poem was classic!!!!

lust4ts
12-23-2007, 11:41 PM

We are the "Board Scum" :)

Maybe I should go back to kissing ass and telling every girl with a cock how much "I love it" just to fit in of course :wink:

Night Rider
12-23-2007, 11:50 PM

Maybe I should go back to kissing ass and telling every girl with a cock how much "I love it" just to fit in of course :wink:

lol, I know we're the board scum that's what makes it funny. People who speak their mind are cast into the 'scum' category

Anyway, I'd rather be a 'scumbag' than a brown nose

This is a tribute to us board scum :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGtteCra4U8

lust4ts
12-24-2007, 12:02 AM

lol, I know we're the board scum that's what makes it funny. People who speak their mind are cast into the 'scum' category

Anyway, I'd rather be a 'scumbag' than a brown nose

This is a tribute to us board scum :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGtteCra4U8

Great track, got to go see them live soon! I can handle the tiltle too, my integrity is more important then being popular.

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 12:10 AM
^^^ yeah, I'm a fan of the arctic monkeys

brilliant film aswell (incase people are wondering - he's got two pool balls inside that sock, ready to open up someones skull)

:o 8)

lust4ts
12-24-2007, 12:15 AM
Apparently they show Scum at school now as education, my friends little brother told me they watched it as a sort of "Stay away from Crime" influence thing! It is fucking disturbing.

"I'm the daddy now, I run B wing you fucking Slag, next time I'll fucking Kill Ya" :lol:

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 12:19 AM
Lucky bastards, all I got to watch at school was 1980s sex education videos :lol:

That film would definitely make you think twice before you fucked about!

NYTSJulie
12-24-2007, 12:22 AM
Here is my 2 cents...............most (99.9 percent) tannys would stab anyone in the back at any chance to better themselves, that's why I tend to stay clear.

lust4ts
12-24-2007, 12:24 AM
Lucky bastards, all I got to watch at school was 1980s sex education videos :lol:

LOL, especially the greenhouse scene :shock: That was fucking nasty! Made me think about being more careful about being caught with a bag of pills in a club!

mbf
12-24-2007, 12:27 AM
Here is my 2 cents...............most (99.9 percent) tannys would stab anyone in the back at any chance to better themselves, that's why I tend to stay clear.

:) Julie @ her best :)

NYTSJulie
12-24-2007, 12:28 AM

After you calling me bitter and old and inuslting me several times I kept silent.

As far as you not being interested in my man- sweetie maybe, you should be on that list too?

how are u...i work out several times a week...don't think i'll ever be as fit as u...nice..and such a handsome face..thanks for the eyes candy .where are u? do u live in israel....i'm here in los angeles california...xoxo yasmin

And then on July 7. 2007

hi sweetie...i try im you today but you weren't on i guess...i'm from hollywood california....where are you? also...i'm a transsexual...not sure how you feel about that...i see you go out with a transsexual...i guess friends and girlfriends can be from all walks of life right? xoxo yasmin..

WE WERE TOGETHER FOR OVER THREE MONTHS AT THIS POINT AND IT WAS CLEAR ON MYSPACE-there were pictures of us eveyrhting

. The last message you sent him was while we were in Paris for my BDay which is July 8.

In fact when I got back to NYC I told Sunny about it- and she said oh she is not like that. And I said well I read the notes- and she did not respond.

SO THERE.

Luckily my boyfriend and I have a very open relationship and I saw all the notes- and he shows me his myspace often. He never deletes his mail and and I knew these messages were there so I just quickly searched for them right now. I can print you a copy, send you a link, copy a screen shot to show you they are AUTHENTIC.

NO

So you can take all of your insults and shit you have said about me and PUT THEM wheret he sun don't shine. Because I JUST OWNEDYOU.

I don't attack people randomly- and I am not a bitch. I have always been nice to you and never said anything Bad about you.

I had plenty of reasons to confront you about the notes you were writing to him- but I never did.

However since you have decided to make it all public- I can make it piublic too. :popcorn

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 12:29 AM

LOL, especially the greenhouse scene :shock: That was fucking nasty! Made me think about being more careful about being caught with a bag of pills in a club!

That scene was nuts!

Some of the shit I got away with too, I could've easily ended up a resident :shock:

lust4ts
12-24-2007, 12:35 AM

That scene was nuts!

Some of the shit I got away with too, I could've easily ended up a resident :shock:

I had some close calls, I used to go to Liverpool on the train to pick up 1000 little fellas once a month. Sometimes it scares the fuck out of me what would have happened if I got chucked in a scouse cell, being a southener and looking like I do :shock:

And the shared house I used to live in and hold at, got bust about two weeks after I left :D

I got caught twice in my local club, but knew the manager so got away with it!

I'm glad all that shit is behind me, I'm not religious but sometimes I think someone was looking out for me.

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 12:45 AM
I had some close calls, I used to go to Liverpool on the train to pick up 1000 little fellas once a month. Sometimes it scares the fuck out of me what would have happened if I got chucked in a scouse cell, being a southener and looking like I do :shock:

And the shared house I used to live in and hold at, got bust about two weeks after I left :D

I'm glad all that shit is behind me, I'm not religious but sometimes I think someone was looking out for me.

LOL you would've been sharing a cell with the Alpha just because you're from down south!

A few years ago at Godskitchen I was smugling a bag of 200 sleeping pills *cough* and there were sniffer dogs all over the place. That's nothing compared to what you had but it's classed as 'intent to supply' so I would've been fucked. Luckily I made it in with no problems and made myself a few quid. I used to get into all sorts of shit a few years ago, now I look back and think what the fuck where you at, you dick!!

lust4ts
12-24-2007, 12:52 AM

LOL you woud've been sharing a cell with the Alpha just because you're from down south!

A few years ago at Godkitchen I was smugling a bag of 200 sleeping pills *cough* and there were sniffer dogs all over the place. That's nothing compared to what you had but it's classed as 'intent to supply' so I would've been fucked. Luckily I made it in with no problems and made myself a few quid. I used to get into all sorts of shit a few years ago, now I look back and think what the fuck where you at, you dick!!

LOL, at the Sanctuary Milton Keynes or the Birmingham Gods Kitchen?

I've been to Gods Kitchen at the Sanctuary, it used to be good before all the dummy sucking, glitter gel gay cyber freaks took over.

I used to to go to Skelter at the Sanctuary, all night in the Techno room, Clarkee, HMS and Scorpio, fuck those nights were crazy :twisted:

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 12:57 AM
It was in Belfast at Kings Hall. All those dummy sucking guys get on my fucking nerves too!

I've never been to the clubs in England, I've heard there's a few quality ones.

The best club in N. Ireland is Kelly's, it's a couple of hours drive from Belfast and even it's not really that good compared to clubs abroad.

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 01:10 AM

And then on July 7. 2007

SO THERE.

NO

However since you have decided to make it all public- I can make it piublic too.

bump

lust4ts
12-24-2007, 01:14 AM
Ahhh OK NR. Yep the only use for Cyber Freaks is throwing Flyers at and doing their head in when they are fucked.

We all used to do this thing where would fuck with peoples heads, my brother was the best, he would sit next to someone and then just start talking shit!

The best one was this time he went up to this cyber freak who was fucked and started saying he was going to kill him self and that he was a serial killer who everytime he saw sushi he had to kill someone and how if the guy had sushi on him he would have to kill him. And he kept asking him if he had sushi and saying "You've got Sushi haven't you, I know you have". And this little cyber freak was proper freaking out and saying "No, I promise, I haven't, I haven't, I don't even like sushi" :lol: We were just watching from some other seats cracking up, fuck it was funny.

Seduction Weekenders were the best though man, three days of total headfuck, shit the strories I could tell. I went to six from the age of 17 to 22!

I don't think they do them anymore, they were crazy!

I didn't go to this one (the flyer) too many cyber freaks started going and it lost its underground vibe, but back in the day it was the best!

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 01:21 AM
LMAO @ the sushi story

That seems like a crazy event, did you stay there the full 3 days or what? If so, I'm sure you were a picture of health on Monday :lol:

YasminLee
12-24-2007, 01:31 AM
can i be on your "im not interested in your man" list? this way when you do attack me, like u do the girls one by one, i can cross that off my list.[/quote]

And then on July 7. 2007

SO THERE.

NO

However since you have decided to make it all public- I can make it piublic too.[/quote]

yes i do remember these emails to yuda. ....is that his name? a guy across the water i flirt with. the non'edited version though..lol funny that you didn't put his responses or the emails he sent to me..he's probably smart enough to do the dirties on the im only, though. hard to track those...as for the dates, i wouldn't know for the life of god. he's not the only guy i have cyber sex with. of course, we can all agree that he's a very handsome guy. when sunny told me that u, allanah, were dating a hot isreal man, that's when i put the two together and checked your myspace. all this flirting and several times of of cam sex is before i knew he was with you. that was the end of that. it is simply in the past and irrelevant. i went as far as pretending not to know him when we met at hungangels party out of respect. doubt that i was the only girl he did that with and didn't wanna hurt your feelings. at least i now know why u act different around me. honestly you should have just approach me privately about this. i feel like all this b.s and insecurities you have start with your man. we can all agree that you nor I or jp are desperate and have a shortage guys wanting us hun. my only fault here is not checking your myspace page... sorry i'm a busy girl. i can't believe you're gonna embarrass your man and bring him into this. I'm sure he's really happy about that.
my rule of conduct with this man or any man being in this industry is simply not to care if they have a wife, girlfriend, kids...whatever their story is. as long as i don't know who their partner is and will never run into them. as far as i'm concerned, yuda should have told me that he was dating you. i would of backed away immediately and not just after sunny told me.

finally, i was merely stating the facts. i never called you old, since we're about the same age -- just crazy. hopefully not permanently, but rather this moment with your strategy of attack. as far as you being a bitch.. situational.

lust4ts
12-24-2007, 01:34 AM
LMAO @ the sushi story

That seems like a crazy event, did you stay there the full 3 days or what? If so, I'm sure you were a picture of health on Monday :lol:

Yeah, they take over a holiday park (caravans/mobile home things) in Yarmouth. No searches at all and the security didn't give a fuck!

The first time we went, when we got there we were like “WTF, Butlins” then we all double dropped and went into the main arena at like twelve and there were just rows of fucked people dancing and the tunes were amazing, by Sunday, no one gives a fuck. It’s like loads of zombies just dancing, the atmosphere was fucked up, but great!

Mate, seriously I have never been so fucked, the third one was crazy, I didn't sleep for 83 hours, there was six of us in one Caravan but me and my best mate (people used to call us the chemical brothers), just kept dropping and didn't sleep for the whole weekend. There were points that weekend when I couldn't even walk or talk during the days. We had like 12 different sorts and they were all good!

The best thing about it was the Arena's were only like 50 metres away from your Caravan. So you could just go back and freshen up, have big smokes and still watch the rave on the TV, fucked off your nut!

The best days ever, from that one it was all downhill, never the same, cyber freaks and clicky little groups of pussies ruining it, but I will never forget it!

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 01:49 AM
The best thing about it was the Arena's were only like 50 metres away from your Caravan. So you could just go back and freshen up, have big smokes and still watch the rave on the TV, fucked off your nut!

haha that sounds mad!! Pity they weren't over here at the time when I basically was a walking drug.

I've been up for days too and the funny thing is you just get your normal 8 hours sleep it just seems like a normal day after e's, you'd think you'd be in a terrible state. Then you get the mid-week blues and you're a wreck til the weekend lol.

lust4ts
12-24-2007, 02:49 AM
This took me six months to recover :lol: Which was handy as they were every six months, so just as you recovered there was another one.

Seriously after the third one I kept getting this buzzing thing in my brain for like 2 months after, the wierd thing is, my friend who I was talking about got the same thing!

Yep, dummy sucking Cyber Freaks destroyed and Gay'ed up the House scene way too much over here. Back in like 98/99 is was fucking brilliant, and so were the drugs :)

andyuk
12-24-2007, 03:01 AM
i did say i was going to stay off this forum.
but i have to comment here.
one message for you Allanah .
and i dont really know a lot about you or others on here,but it strikes me you are the biggest star who posts on here,and with that you are going to get jealousy.
my advice?
fuck em
there is not many people in life you can call friends in life,in fact you can count them on one hand,but i think you know that.

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 04:05 AM
Back in like 98/99 is was fucking brilliant, and so were the drugs :)

Yeah, I heard that they were good back in the day. When they first came on the scene they were basically MDMA tablets that you only needed one or two to get wiped and then they gradually went to shit over the years. It's not surprising that you hear of deaths nowadays even when people are taking them in small numbers because they've rat poison and all sorts of chemicals in them. I remember there was a crazy batch going about that made you almost foam at the mouth!

ps. welcome back Andy

Olivialove
12-24-2007, 04:36 AM
sorry to interupt u night rider pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee change the avatar lmaoooooo :offtopic :puke

Olivialove
12-24-2007, 04:36 AM
sorry to interupt u night rider pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee change the avatar lmaoooooo :offtopic :puke

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 04:39 AM

Do you not find it erotic? :D

I lost a bet and I have to keep it and the sig until feb 9th. :evil:

Olivialove
12-24-2007, 04:43 AM
Gosh its very digusting !!!!!! what bet did u loose?

lust4ts
12-24-2007, 04:44 AM
LOL, he lost a bet, he is honoring it, you should have seen the last one, this is a relief :P

And NR, I think capsules were more 95/96, the first one I done was a California Sunrise and it was a Tab, but yeah the mid and late nineties were great man!

Olivialove
12-24-2007, 04:47 AM
what did he bet on????

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 04:47 AM
Gosh its very digusting !!!!!! what bet did u loose?

I decided to back Hatton against the odds in the Hatton V Mayweather fight.....not a good idea

I suppose I got what I deserved for having false expectations :sadcry :mrgreen:

Olivialove
12-24-2007, 04:49 AM
o i c still ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 04:50 AM
LOL, he lost a bet, he is honoring it, you should have seen the last one, this is a relief :P

And NR, I think capsules were more 95/96, the first one I done was a California Sunrise and it was a Tab, but yeah the mid and late nineties were great man!

And the one before that :lol: the sig was graphic to say the least

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 04:52 AM
o i c still ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Don't rub it in :x :D

lust4ts
12-24-2007, 04:56 AM

And the one before that :lol: the sig was graphic to say the least

LOL, this is like fine art compared to the one they made you have before!

I can handle this, the last one actually made me feel physically sick every time I saw it. :twisted:

Olivialove
12-24-2007, 04:57 AM
it really made me think u have thing for bbw hahaha

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 05:01 AM
it really made me think u have thing for bbw hahaha

Who said I didn't? :lol: I don't really............really

LOL, this is like fine art compared to the one they made you have before!

I can handle this, the last one actually made me feel physically sick every time I saw it. :twisted:

You're right, this is mantlepiece material compared to the last ones. It's gonna be a long time til I get them out of my head :shock:

allways.curious
12-24-2007, 05:27 AM
Yo all,

Was in NYC for Jennifer's web site launch in the summer and had a blast. Here were my general experiences:

Vibe - was awesome. Not sure why everyone is so tense now, but it was an amazing scene when I was there.

Allanah - too nice to be true, and way better looking than the New York Press article that originally got me following her in 2002 or '03 (details a little foggy). I bought the 'upgrade' for around 80 bucks and for the 15 minutes I got to talk to her it was worth it - I laughed my tail off and really look forward to getting to NYC again to hang again. Really too nice and fun to talk to.

Jennifer - stunning and again super nice. Was really busy but whenever she got a minute one on one with a fan was just really attentive. Not at all like the 'get your autograph and go please' type.

Sunny - the best hostess in NYC. Was stunning and friendly but way too busy to hang with. I should capitalize stunning - WOW!

The rest of the girls were awesome! Met one girl from Queens who totally blew me away and am hoping I can find her again. Sweet, fun, stunning and so hot as to easily match the headliners. Have been seeing lots of posts with her in it - and am finally getting back to NYC - awesome!

Anyway this is my ramble - can't believe I've found any tension between the girls who ran that last party - if it was there last summer you are all up for Oscars! And I hope it's all cleared up before my next trip!

lust4ts
12-24-2007, 05:33 AM
I bought the 'upgrade' for around 80 bucks and for the 15 minutes I got to talk to her it was worth it - I laughed my tail off and really look forward to getting to NYC again to hang again. Really too nice and fun to talk to.

This is what I will never understand, 80 "bucks" to talk to a women :roll:

Cock or not, she is just a women! 80 fucking bucks lol!

Oh, and it's hardly "hanging" when you are lining her pockets for the 'pleasure'.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-24-2007, 05:41 AM

Ok dear- whatever you say.

BADAZZBODY
12-24-2007, 06:04 AM
i done been through that song and dance before with trannys and females, when it came to a man.

Alot of times u can be friends with a girl for years..but u get with a guy thats hot all the girls see u with..and they flock like flies..its a shity mess

You can really find out who your real friends are when u get with a man..

Most people that try to back stab u ova something that is obviously yours..No matter how good they look or how good they think they look..

Suffers from loneliness, low self esteem, and be some wierd form of need of attention from, your man, to give them a slight ego boost..and for them to know that he remotely gets life..makes them fell like..oh she aint all that, if hes giving me life too..

women with high self esteem..are totally turned off by other people men especially if its a man of someone they know.. friend or foe..

Personally its not healty to ignore stuff like this..Its rather theraputic to let it be known..Lames gonna say talk shit like oh she stupid..she happy she finally got someone..she mirable..all types of shit..and they are not real and probalby just as lonely as the perpertrators..

When u a transsexual its sad but sometimes..Its really best just to keep your man away from the life style , the eyes of other girls, and even talking about your man.. Cause the whole time u talking they are plotting..trust me

In order to deal with shit like this..never let a bitch see u sweat..always maintain a high confidence and a unbother attitude..

catpower
12-24-2007, 06:20 AM
Wow. What a way to hijack a thread (and look like a total ass in the process).

I'm sure the party was wonderful and from what I've seen Jennifer (and the rest of the ladies) looked absolutely smashing. A very happy birthday indeed.

BADAZZBODY
12-24-2007, 06:23 AM

I'm sure the party was wonderful and from what I've seen Jennifer (and the rest of the ladies) looked absolutely smashing. A very happy birthday indeed.

reading is fundamental ..think u might wanna start from page 1..

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 06:25 AM

From the way you worded that you can't be under 70.

Olivialove
12-24-2007, 06:25 AM
thank god i am single after being with a man for 9 years that ended last year..he sure broke my heart big time since he was my first love..it sure was nice to have a man to love.. I hope it happens again one day despite the fact with trust issues lolol!!!! Other than that im just enjoying my life dating around and being with my friends. I pray they will be true to me when i have found a new love (oh Boy)

echimandu
12-24-2007, 07:02 AM

reading is fundamental ..think u might wanna start from page 1..Maybe you might want to start updating your site with fresh content instead of playing Dr. Tranny on hung angels. Same content from like 5 years ago. I wonder why some of you girls even bother to start a website.

catpower
12-24-2007, 07:15 AM

reading is fundamental ..think u might wanna start from page 1..

I did. That was what I was referring to.

catpower
12-24-2007, 07:20 AM

Not even close bro. I'm in my early 30's, well educated, well traveled, and pursuing my PhD. I know how to write; maybe that's what threw you off.

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 07:24 AM

Not even close bro. I'm in my early 30's, well educated, well traveled, and pursuing my PhD. I know how to write; maybe that's what threw you off.

In other words you're a pompus prick.

You didn't throw me off at all....maybe you should throw yourself off a bridge.

catpower
12-24-2007, 07:27 AM

In other words you're a pompus prick.

You didn't throw me off at all....maybe you should throw yourself off a bridge.

No, in other words you made an ass of yourself by assuming you knew what you were talking about.

Olivialove
12-24-2007, 07:31 AM
and are u cute catpower??? hehehe

MrsKellyPierce
12-24-2007, 07:32 AM
Echi why have you been such an ass lately?

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 07:34 AM

Yeah, I was the one made an ass out of myself and you're the one that knows what you're talking about. :lol:

What's your PHD in?.........psychology?

Odelay
12-24-2007, 07:36 AM
thank god i am single after being with a man for 9 years that ended last year..he sure broke my heart big time since he was my first love..it sure was nice to have a man to love.. I hope it happens again one day despite the fact with trust issues lolol!!!! Other than that im just enjoying my life dating around and being with my friends. I pray they will be true to me when i have found a new love (oh Boy)

Best of luck, sweety. Love is always worth pursuing, even after a broken heart. Besides, it's your last name. ;)

p.s. You were the first t-girl on video that I ever... well, you probably get the picture.

echimandu
12-24-2007, 07:36 AM
Echi why have you been such an ass lately?Just telling the truth kelly welly. lol

AllanahStarrNYC
12-24-2007, 07:38 AM
All About Eve

This sums up this thread

Watch the film and you will know!

BADAZZBODY
12-24-2007, 07:38 AM

reading is fundamental ..think u might wanna start from page 1..Maybe you might want to start updating your site with fresh content instead of playing Dr. Tranny on hung angels. Same content from like 5 years ago. I wonder why some of you girls even bother to start a website.

let me explain to u one thing...their are lots of shemale sites for u to..sign up to baby..with that being said ..go find one ..

im not one to get into meaningless rants with someone..especially with someone that views my life as a fantasy...

im sure when i do decide to do an update u will see but im constenly booked and i also live n two states ..so when i get time for that i will..so stay tuned..and stop being ignorant cause its not attactive..

Olivialove
12-24-2007, 07:40 AM
im not pusuring it odeley.... thats for sure . it has to happen naturally .. at least i know how to love ;) its nice to have Hope

Odelay
12-24-2007, 07:43 AM
im not pusuring it odeley.... thats for sure . it has to happen naturally .. at least i know how to love ;) its nice to have Hope

I'm curious (you can tell me to buzz off any time) but did your lover learn sign language, and as a couple did you socialize in the deaf community?

Olivialove
12-24-2007, 07:49 AM

I'm curious (you can tell me to buzz off any time) but did your lover learn sign language, and as a couple did you socialize in the deaf community?

He was deaf handsome hunk with deep dimples . we are very well known in deaf community due to my fame as well ..we always went to deaf events.. we were very well respected couple in the deaf community

NYTSJulie
12-24-2007, 07:54 AM
i done been through that song and dance before with trannys and females, when it came to a man.

Alot of times u can be friends with a girl for years..but u get with a guy thats hot all the girls see u with..and they flock like flies..its a shity mess

Most people that try to back stab u ova something that is obviously yours..No matter how good they look or how good they think they look..

Suffers from loneliness, low self esteem, and be some wierd form of need of attention from, your man, to give them a slight ego boost..and for them to know that he remotely gets life..makes them fell like..oh she aint all that, if hes giving me life too..

women with high self esteem..are totally turned off by other people men especially if its a man of someone they know.. friend or foe..

Personally its not healty to ignore stuff like this..Its rather theraputic to let it be known..Lames gonna say talk shit like oh she stupid..she happy she finally got someone..she mirable..all types of shit..and they are not real and probalby just as lonely as the perpertrators..

When u a transsexual its sad but sometimes..Its really best just to keep your man away from the life style , the eyes of other girls, and even talking about your man.. Cause the whole time u talking they are plotting..trust me

In order to deal with shit like this..never let a bitch see u sweat..always maintain a high confidence and a unbother attitude..

Awhile ago I dated this guy, he was beyond hot. We were only together for 3 months. One night I had to go pick something up at a bar where trannys hung-out. I was standing at the bar with him and this queen standing next to him started to dance, trying to get his attention. I played it no never-mind until she gave him the look, the look like she wanted to play. I though "she has some nerve, especially right in-front of me". I whispered in his ear "point at her and laugh", and that's exactly what he did. She got all pissed off and walked away. It was hysterical.

Then the demise of our relationship was when he slept with my best GG friend, lol.

YasminLee
12-24-2007, 07:56 AM
yeah this pretty much sums it all up....u can choose to beleive whatever you want to beleive allanah. this b.s is too exhausting. happy holidays everyone...sorry this thread turned sour....i wanna wish jennifer happy birthday again and sunny for the amazing party.

catpower
12-24-2007, 08:02 AM
sorry this thread turned sour....i wanna wish jennifer happy birthday again and sunny for the amazing party.

Same here. Happy birthday Jennifer.

Olivialove
12-24-2007, 08:03 AM
Oh Julie that really sucks!~ i do know the same feeling~ my ex did sleep with a gg behind my back and not communicating with me. since i am very open with him about everything. its just sad that someone has to lie in a relationship with someone sooooooo open and good understanding ability

Olivialove
12-24-2007, 08:05 AM
It was nice to meet u again Yasmine!!! Have a wonderful Holidays!

NYTSJulie
12-24-2007, 08:14 AM
Oh Julie that really sucks!~ i do know the same feeling~ my ex did sleep with a gg behind my back and not communicating with me. since i am very open with him about everything. its just sad that someone has to lie in a relationship with someone sooooooo open and good understanding ability

I was out out of town when it happened. I called up my friend while I was away and about a minute into the conversation I just had this feeling and I said "why is my boyfriend over your house". She almost hit the floor. She said I was being crazy, then when I got back home he told me that yes he was there.

Olivia I say once a cheat then always a cheat. Look at it as a gain not a loss. You were able to see what kind of person he really was, and now your available for that perfect person to come into your life.

Olivialove
12-24-2007, 08:27 AM

I was out out of town when it happened. I called up my friend while I was away and about a minute into the conversation I just had this feeling and I said "why is my boyfriend over your house". She almost hit the floor. She said I was being crazy, then when I got back home he told me that yes he was there.

Olivia I say once a cheat then always a cheat. Look at it as a gain not a loss. You were able to see what kind of person he really was, and now your available for that perfect person to come into your life.

i agree with u Julie Once a Cheater will always be a cheater... he was out with our friends (i couldnt go cuz i had to work). Our friend told me the truth( had pics of him with her) so i confronted him about it . he gagged and literally lied to me by denying etc til i caught them at his job place with her in car with him... imagine the feeling after being with him for 9 yrs and the sacrafices i made for him. boy was i pissed and hurt! at least i found the strength to walk out with no money and made it thru... it was really tough start..i am grateful for the friends i made thru the ordeals. Ya know the trust isnt always 100 percent even with friends.. so i am cautious

NYTSJulie
12-24-2007, 08:39 AM

i am cautious

ya have to be with men these days

Olivialove
12-24-2007, 08:40 AM
yeah with all these players now days geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

Olivialove
12-24-2007, 08:41 AM
by the way Julie ure beautiful!!!!!

chanel_girly
12-24-2007, 08:45 AM
[quote="AllanahStarrNYC"]All About Eve

ooooooooo one of my favorite movies!
i thought i was the only one who liked old movies!!:claps

NYTSJulie
12-24-2007, 08:47 AM
by the way Julie ure beautiful!!!!!

Thank you

echimandu
12-24-2007, 08:54 AM

let me explain to u one thing...their are lots of shemale sites for u to..sign up to baby..with that being said ..go find one ..

im not one to get into meaningless rants with someone..especially with someone that views my life as a fantasy...

im sure when i do decide to do an update u will see but im constenly booked and i also live n two states ..so when i get time for that i will..so stay tuned..and stop being ignorant cause its not attactive..Umm, I don't view your life at all. Nor do I care to say anything here to attract someone. Especially tricks! I have gg sex partners. If you've read any of my posts on this forum, you'll see that I'm not one to kiss up to ANY TRANNY. I speak my mind. I just stated the obvious. I have 2 sites that I frequent. But I hate to see guys get ripped off paying for content that never changes. Furthermore, I've lived in Baltimore and have some knowledge of THE TRIFILING TRANNIES that come from there. You do nothing to dispell that myth. I'm a straight up man, so I won't continue the banter. I've spoken.

Olivialove
12-24-2007, 09:02 AM
ure welcome Julie and have a happy Holidays ;)

chanel_girly
12-24-2007, 09:10 AM

Hey girl!

If you're into old movies we definitely have something to talk about next time I'm in the Bay Area (January).

Happy Holidays!

for sure!!!!!!!!!!!! see u next year :D

MrsKellyPierce
12-24-2007, 09:12 AM
I want to see the pictures of the party. I love Jennifer Paris's style in clothing personally. However I'm not that big on name brands. I wear what I think looks good on me, and not because of it's name. Jennifer Paris would look good in a paper sack lol I think it's much better when you buy something cheap that looks good and make it look like a million bucks. That wasn't a strike at anyone just personal opinion. However I believe in expensive shoes lol

BADAZZBODY
12-24-2007, 09:17 AM

im sure when i do decide to do an update u will see but im constenly booked and i also live n two states ..so when i get time for that i will..so stay tuned..and stop being ignorant cause its not attactive..Umm, I don't view your life at all. Nor do I care to say anything here to attract someone. Especially tricks! I have gg sex partners. If you've read any of my posts on this forum, you'll see that I'm not one to kiss up to ANY TRANNY. I speak my mind. I just stated the obvious. I have 2 sites that I frequent. But I hate to see guys get ripped off paying for content that never changes. Furthermore, I've lived in Baltimore and have some knowledge of THE TRIFILING TRANNIES that come from there. You do nothing to dispell that myth. I'm a straight up man, so I won't continue the banter. I've spoken.

i know exaclty what u are doing ...its cool though..lol u fuck gg..ok fine..get life..aint no love lost here baby..

but i will add this..i do have a problem with so called men..that try to present their self as straight men but frequent a tranny form..

claiming what they not into..but obvioulsy frequent ts sites..sounds like a bit of denial to me..trifiling trannys..its alot of them but im far from that..and i dont live in baltimore..used to past tence..

Real men dont spice up meaningless arguements with women..thats a female characteristic..taking blows at girls and try to demine them...im not here to please u and make u happy baby..but your approach is so unlike a man.. that it bothers me..i guess its the denial..and the identity of your sexuality that u dealing with that u have to take a low blow at a tranny to fell self essured..

i see right through it.. u want some attention..maybe a nice video or something..lol...im not the one..im by appts only. but if u want to see some porn...go to aebn..u will have a blast.

this thread has been hijacked and it has went so off topic..

i wanna wish the lovely jennifer paris a happy belated birthday..

Its Christmas eve..Merry Christmas..girls

and lets Ho Ho Ho..all this new year..for surge, continuing transitionaling, coins, dreams, desires, and for what ever conquest u are trying to embark.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS..

AllanahStarrNYC
12-24-2007, 10:45 AM
[quote=AllanahStarrNYC]All About Eve

Oh darling I adoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee classic films

Bette Davis is my favorite actress'

Nice pic on the avatar- I miss Vanessa :(

qeuqheeg222
12-24-2007, 10:57 AM
so much truth within a thread....i had a tgfriend for a long time and the "life"can be so draining for a stable couple...drama can be found almost everywhere you go out and withwhom you might speak....ive had girls who i didnt even know claim they "had " with me just to mix up our relationship..i think jealousy of stability(even iif it is only a perception) can really eat some of these girls up..so ladies when you take your man out have him dress as if he were a broke down mo-fo and to keep the watch and bling at home........

BBaggins06
12-24-2007, 04:54 PM

i am cautious

ya have to be with men these days

*bleah* It's not just the men that cheat. Mahalo

Matt

chanel_girly
12-24-2007, 06:02 PM
[quote=AllanahStarrNYC]All About Eve

Oh darling I adoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee classic films

Bette Davis is my favorite actress'

Nice pic on the avatar- I miss Vanessa :(

meee tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What every happened to baby jane? another one of my favs :mrgreen:
Vanessa will be in NY in feb i believe....she is a sweetheart, speaks very highly of u

echimandu
12-24-2007, 11:07 PM

i know exaclty what u are doing ...its cool though..lol u fuck gg..ok fine..get life..aint no love lost here baby..

but i will add this..i do have a problem with so called men..that try to present their self as straight men but frequent a tranny form..

claiming what they not into..but obvioulsy frequent ts sites..sounds like a bit of denial to me..trifiling trannys..its alot of them but im far from that..and i dont live in baltimore..used to past tence..

Real men dont spice up meaningless arguements with women..thats a female characteristic..taking blows at girls and try to demine them...im not here to please u and make u happy baby..but your approach is so unlike a man.. that it bothers me..i guess its the denial..and the identity of your sexuality that u dealing with that u have to take a low blow at a tranny to fell self essured..

i see right through it.. u want some attention..maybe a nice video or something..lol...im not the one..im by appts only. but if u want to see some porn...go to aebn..u will have a blast.

this thread has been hijacked and it has went so off topic..

i wanna wish the lovely jennifer paris a happy belated birthday..

Its Christmas eve..Merry Christmas..girls

and lets Ho Ho Ho..all this new year..for surge, continuing transitionaling, coins, dreams, desires, and for what ever conquest u are trying to embark.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS..This is my last post on this topic. I can go to any forum or website and post. Talk to whomever I want. None of that defines my sexuality you fucking idiot! Neither do you. What a tranny thinks about what I say on this forum defines my sexuality? You're even more stupid than I thought you were. And learn how to spell. A tranny mind is a terrible thing to waste.

slinky
12-25-2007, 12:35 AM
All About Eve!

How fitting for this Eve ;).

AllanahStarrNYC
12-25-2007, 01:02 AM
Somehow I think my later life will parody Baby Jane.

Here is to my future!

My favorite version of the movie poster in Spanish

Que Paso Con Baby Jane?

LBCDO
12-25-2007, 02:17 AM
If she had pics, they would have been posted by now. Most woulda figured that out by page 2

AllanahStarrNYC
12-25-2007, 03:47 AM
This whole thread is very disappointing. I was at the party and would like to see the pics. Can you girls backoff and let Sunny post the pics?
I'm really getting turned off. Enough already :evil:

Be patient

I am sure they are being air brushed and edited as we speak.

I bet they will be up soon- and don't worry , I will keep my opinions to myself on that one.

bilko
12-25-2007, 04:11 AM
This whole thread is very disappointing. I was at the party and would like to see the pics. Can you girls backoff and let Sunny post the pics?
I'm really getting turned off. Enough already :evil:

Be patient

I am sure they are being air brushed and edited as we speak.

I bet they will be up soon- and don't worry , I will keep my opinions to myself on that one.

i like that lol.
i also like the way you have been upfront and defended yourself.
well done.
girls trying to get your man behind your back is way out of order
you have class miss starr

shrek181
12-25-2007, 01:21 PM
Sunny, Allanah and Yasmine lets try to mend this. All of you are beautiful girls and by this happening U make yourselfs look ugly. I enjoy going to the parties on Saturdays and seeing all three of you sitting together and haveing a good time. Three gorgeous ladies who have overcome so much.
Happy holidays.

yodajazz
12-26-2007, 10:52 AM

Awhile ago I dated this guy, he was beyond hot. We were only together for 3 months. One night I had to go pick something up at a bar where trannys hung-out. I was standing at the bar with him and this queen standing next to him started to dance, trying to get his attention. I played it no never-mind until she gave him the look, the look like she wanted to play. I though "she has some nerve, especially right in-front of me". I whispered in his ear "point at her and laugh", and that's exactly what he did. She got all pissed off and walked away. It was hysterical.

Then the demise of our relationship was when he slept with my best GG friend, lol.

This thread is good in that a lot of honest emotions and experiences have come out. But it has turned into a ‘men are cheaters’, bashing thread. This seems to always happen when a group of women get together. But there is another side to the story. I’ve been married for twenty one years. Things have not been great for a while but there were many good years. She did some things right to pick and keep her man and she also had qualities that made me want to have a life with her for so long.

Girls don’t need to be so jealous and mistrustful of each other. Just do the right things and he’ll be there always. He may stray a little in his thoughts and actions, but that part is just a game, whereas you can be his life. You want a man? Then let him be a man, not a pet on a leash like someone suggested earlier (even though it was a joke). .

But my idea is to take this to a new thread about cheating. I would like to address several issues brought up by Julie, Olivia, and even Allanah in the thread, one by one, hopefully.
And its not that your instincts are all wrong; there is just another side to the story.

I actually would like to see pictures from the party, like a lot of other people.

CheyanneDoll
12-29-2007, 12:23 AM
haha This post was hilarious. It's like a soap opera. I'm not sure if all this is true, but it's great PR for all parties. Loves it.

Keep in mind, in this circle of transsexuals- relationships with men are desensitized through the current sexual escapades exchanged for donations. Mind you, people have different morals when it comes to BF's or even husbands.

I believe that we all need to just get along. And tranny or no tranny, people come in all forms. Loyal and disloyal.

peace

Toro
12-29-2007, 11:59 PM
For all the drama from the "admirers" want to start up, I wonder who is rally the transexuals. Because I see a lot of female emotions from the dudes

lolol