PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think is the..

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-19-2007, 06:55 AM
SLUTTIEST HungAngel? And why do you think that? LOL

Something that's never been asked on here before. :lol: ;)

Tis the season to be JOLLY!

~Kisses.

HTG

xrey
12-19-2007, 06:58 AM
Night Rider

Night Rider
12-19-2007, 06:58 AM
Kelly Whore

First Class Slut

:twisted:

Night Rider
12-19-2007, 07:02 AM
Night Rider

Now don't take it bad because we established that you're gay tonight, because you're attracted to cock aka penis, dick, male organ

EyeCumInPiece
12-19-2007, 07:22 AM
NightRider.....how much longer do u hav 2 keep that avatar?? lol its really vile. A bet is a bet i guess but cmon..

Night Rider
12-19-2007, 07:28 AM
NightRider.....how much longer do u hav 2 keep that avatar?? lol its really vile. A bet is a bet i guess but cmon..

Until Feb 9th :cry

There's no point asking me about it...if you want it resolved partlycloudy is the guy that yous all need to ask

EVERYONE PM PARTLYCLOUDY IN AN ATTEMPT TO ABOLISH MY AVATAR

JamesHunt
12-19-2007, 07:31 AM

There's no point asking me about it...if you want it resolved partlycloudy is the guy that yous all need to ask

You must of had one mother fucker of a car accident :lol:

Night Rider
12-19-2007, 07:34 AM

You're mum had one motherfucker of an accident..

Night Rider
12-19-2007, 07:35 AM
for all of you who have problem with Nightrider's avatar.

Imagine you are the guy on his back and that the cock invading your tonsils is that of a large and sexy hung angel. Problem solved, you are now in heaven.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/nightriderav_184.jpeg

It will soon grow on them after your advice....good work :)

Night Rider
12-19-2007, 07:43 AM
Sad but true Braveman :smh

MacShreach
12-19-2007, 11:23 AM
for all of you who have problem with Nightrider's avatar.

Imagine you are the guy on his back and that the cock invading your tonsils is that of a large and sexy hung angel. Problem solved, you are now in heaven.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/nightriderav_184.jpeg

Bwaaaaahahahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Course the funniest thing is they won't think that's funny--and that's even funnier!

MacShreach
12-19-2007, 11:27 AM

You're mum had one motherfucker of an accident..

Nice return NR :lol: :lol:

mbf
12-19-2007, 11:40 AM
Honour where honour is due

This title goes to the *drummmrollllll*

OP!!!!

why? Just a feeling :wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-19-2007, 11:46 AM
Lmao! In a way, why yes. LOL :lol: I'm the kind of girl who knows how to have fun mbf. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

mbf
12-20-2007, 02:34 AM
Lmao! In a way, why yes. LOL :lol: I'm the kind of girl who knows how to have fun mbf. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

That`s exactly why I have a lot of respect for you Hara: because you have the balls (pun intended or not, you decide :D ) to admit certain things which seem to be such a taboo in trannyville. Just like in the other thread where we were corresponding about nymphomania as a trait in many TS.

Of course, the concept of the "slut" has to be further examined - especially taken into account its "male" counterpart - the "stud". People who follow those concepts are willing to fulfill their sexual desires, yet in the case of the stud this is widely viewed as "positive".

The Slut on the other hand usually is perceived as someone negative - but this is only half of the truth. The Slut is - always remember we are talking about mainly a middle-class-value system here which indicates sex as something that has to be strictly controlled, especially "female" sexuality, and sex has to have a clear aim, namely reproduction - seen with both: fear and excitement/envy/jealousy.

Fear because a sexually demanding woman is always also a threat to masculinity, in case the guy fails to satisfy her desires.

Envy and jealousy of course because the mere concentration of pleasure fullfillment is what many people, also women I am sure, want themselves, yet their lives in the invisible "prison" of middle-class-values dont allow them to act out their phantasies.

(a sidenote: the "slut" as both a threat and object of jeaulosy has interesting parallels in sexual myths/folklore regarding the "unsatisfiable sex-urge" of blacks (or more precise, black slaves) in both americas, or the jews or the underclass in (western) europe in the 17th/18th/19th century)

personally, I see beeing a slut not negaive per se, as long as she plays safe and is honest about her motivations.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-20-2007, 05:35 AM
I think being TRUE to your sexual self is a great thing mbf. There are different types of sluts as far as I'm concerned. Some carry it well while others not! LOL ;)

Besides, IF one is enjoying herself with complete abandon for NSA what could be better?!? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

justatransgirl
12-20-2007, 06:21 AM
I've told you before...

I AM NOT A SLUT!!!

I'm a WHORE.

Because I get PAID. Sluts give it away....

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-20-2007, 06:25 AM
I've told you before...

I AM NOT A SLUT!!!

I'm a WHORE.

Because I get PAID. Sluts give it away....

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

LOL I hear you, your WHORENESS! :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
12-20-2007, 06:43 AM
Nightrider, are you looking in the mirror again?

blckhaze
12-20-2007, 11:24 AM
lets see.
hmmm some good candidates.
-kelly only likes white boy so no
-Hara ran away to sodomize old LA men so no
-Juliana is off limits, so big no
-Celeste called me a jerk, whish does make her a fan of rough angry sex, but her ass is still sore from the man men kissing it 2 weeks staight so no
-Allanah like GENTLEman so no
-Jen Paris is wet with man drool so no
-Vicki does like random sex and leaving abruptly, but shes more slutty with woman than men so no.

Gotta to say based on the fact she semi stalks my black ass, Kira wins my vote. Any of the other contestants are welcome to dispute my ruling personally.

Night Rider
12-20-2007, 12:46 PM
Nightrider, are you looking in the mirror again?

You're welcome for the nomination :roll: *sarcasm*

tsceleste
12-20-2007, 05:40 PM
lets see.
-Celeste called me a jerk, whish does make her a fan of rough angry sex, but her ass is still sore from the man men kissing it 2 weeks staight so no
-Vicki does like random sex and leaving abruptly, but shes more slutty with woman than men so no.

Gotta to say based on the fact she semi stalks my black ass, Kira wins my vote. Any of the other contestants are welcome to dispute my ruling personally.

Still a jerk!

Hank147
12-20-2007, 05:57 PM
lets see.

I must have missed that. Quick thread-jack to say hello to a neighbor. Hi Hara.

blckhaze
12-20-2007, 07:35 PM
lets see.

Still a jerk!

See mom. Thats her! that the meanie who called me names. :cry: :cry

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-21-2007, 08:12 AM
lets see.

LOL@Hara ran away to sodomize old LA men. :lol:

I must have missed that. Quick thread-jack to say hello to a neighbor. Hi Hara.

Hi Hank147. :P

~Kisses.

HTG