PDA

View Full Version : Girls: Whats your Fav Male Body Type?

OEMEnemyNum1
12-18-2007, 10:26 AM
Just as the title asks

NYTSJulie
12-18-2007, 10:31 AM
Thin and toned with muscle definition like a swimmers build, I dont like the juiced up big muscle look.

OEMEnemyNum1
12-18-2007, 10:33 AM
Thin and toned with muscle definition like a swimmers build, I dont like the juiced up big muscle look.

Thats cool, I'm a pretty thin guy naturally. I was debating on hitting the gym a little more to bulk up again.

NYTSJulie
12-18-2007, 10:39 AM
Example...Brad Pitt or David Beckham, thin and toned but not all jacked up. I would bang Brad any day over David Beckham though.

MrsKellyPierce
12-18-2007, 10:57 AM
What Julie said

KiraHarden
12-18-2007, 11:15 AM
Muscular Huge Body, No pretty boys...! Men Built and with looks like Batista...

NYTSJulie
12-18-2007, 11:21 AM

LOL, I like them pretty. A friend of mine calls my men handbags, he says "they are a nice accessory".

MrsKellyPierce
12-18-2007, 11:22 AM
Muscular Huge Body, No pretty boys...! Men Built and with looks like Batista... girl you are obsessed with that boy lol

KiraHarden
12-18-2007, 11:31 AM
Muscular Huge Body, No pretty boys...! Men Built and with looks like Batista... girl you are obsessed with that boy lol
Yes I am!!!! He could could Twist me into a pretzel.

NYTSJulie
12-18-2007, 11:33 AM

I like them pretty but dont get wrong I wouldn't through him out of bed lol

KiraHarden
12-18-2007, 11:38 AM

LOL, I like them pretty. A friend of mine calls my men handbags, he says "they are a nice accessory".

They are nice to have, and Brad Pitt is attractive. but if I see a guy Like Dave Batista. I'm gonna lose that handbag

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-18-2007, 11:45 AM
I've always liked 'em average. Not too thin not too uscular and not fat! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

NYTSJulie
12-18-2007, 11:46 AM

They are nice to have, and Brad Pitt is attractive. but if I see a guy Like Dave Batista. I'm gonna lose that handbag

lol

NYTSJulie
12-18-2007, 11:47 AM
I dont do fat, I would rather him be missing one eye and wear an eye patch......I DONT DO FAT

KiraHarden
12-18-2007, 11:51 AM

I like them pretty but dont get wrong I wouldn't through him out of bed lol
I dont think we could throw him out of bed even if we tried, thats the best part.... :peanutbutter

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-18-2007, 11:52 AM
I dont do fat, I would rather him be missing one eye and wear an eye patch......I DONT DO FAT

LOL Same here..can you say CRISCO?!?:lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

NYTSJulie
12-18-2007, 11:59 AM
I like thin guys the most cause they dont have fat or muscle bulk in their groin area, so they get in there and really hit it good, lol but I am serious. The best fucks ever were all by thin guys.

KiraHarden
12-18-2007, 12:04 PM
I dont care for rolling the FAT BACK trying to find the dick.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-18-2007, 12:10 PM
Lmao..Me too Kira. I'm not a cinnabon lover! :lol: ;)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d7/Cinnamon_roll-Cinnabon.jpg/797px-Cinnamon_roll-Cinnabon.jpg

~Kisses.

HTG

NYTSJulie
12-18-2007, 12:12 PM

Unless he can make me a kept woman, then he can be 700 pounds.

KiraHarden
12-18-2007, 12:15 PM
Lmao..Me too Kira. I'm not a cinnabon lover! :lol: ;)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d7/Cinnamon_roll-Cinnabon.jpg/797px-Cinnamon_roll-Cinnabon.jpg

~Kisses.

HTG
LMAO! That pic just brought back a bad memory! :shock:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-18-2007, 12:16 PM
Aw sowwe sweety.

~Kisses.

HTG

KiraHarden
12-18-2007, 12:20 PM

Not Me Sis... I dont want a Micheallen Man... BLAHHHHH!!!! But at least you will have plenty of handbags to carry! :lol:

RawNY
12-19-2007, 12:02 AM
And if the guys here posted liek this, which we often do, we would be taken to task for being shallow.

stillies77
12-19-2007, 12:55 AM
true.

KiraHarden
12-19-2007, 01:21 AM
true. Bah! Have you read where we say Good things about the guys we like on this thread.... :D

JANIRA
12-19-2007, 01:28 AM

I like them pretty but dont get wrong I wouldn't through him out of bed lolSlimm tanned with a runners bulit. that whole Mr universe with there veins buldging out and shit scares me lol.. , also they never have enough meat .. Were its due,, personally i prefer alot less muscles & alot more meat..... " WHERE ITS DUE"!

lust4ts
12-19-2007, 01:46 AM

I like them pretty but dont get wrong I wouldn't through him out of bed lolSlimm tanned with a runners bulit. that whole Mr universe with there veins buldging out and shit scares me lol.. , also they never have enough meat .. Were its due,, personally i prefer alot less muscles & alot more meat..... " WHERE ITS DUE"!

LOL @ more meat " WHERE ITS DUE"!

bezane
12-19-2007, 02:02 AM
I gave up the muscle thing. Looked funny on a 41 year-old guy. Now I'm trying to just slim it up some. But that takes work too. Especially when you're the best Italian cook around. And now that Julie says thin fucks are best I will try to drop 7 more pounds!!LOL

BADAZZBODY
12-19-2007, 02:10 AM
NEGRO LIGHT DARK OR BROWN BALL PLAYER TYPE..LOL CUT UP LOOKS NOT IMPORTANT BUT BEING SEXY IS..ONLY GROWN N SEXY ..
OMG I JUST GOT HORNEE

OEMEnemyNum1
12-19-2007, 09:19 AM
Nice, thats a good thing. I'm glad the general outcome is the swimmer type. Yesss!!!!

KiraHarden
12-19-2007, 09:31 AM
NEGRO LIGHT DARK OR BROWN BALL PLAYER TYPE..LOL CUT UP LOOKS NOT IMPORTANT BUT BEING SEXY IS..ONLY GROWN N SEXY ..
OMG I JUST GOT HORNEE
I just got Horny also girl! Who is this guy? :D

blckhaze
12-19-2007, 09:57 AM
easy answer
<-----------

BADAZZBODY
12-19-2007, 10:19 PM
OMG I JUST GOT HORNEE
I just got Horny also girl! Who is this guy? :D

a guy that makes me wanna get on my knees and say please please please..

crayons
12-19-2007, 10:22 PM
I would bang Brad any day over David Beckham though.

But what if he's straight and prefers to do the banging?

KiraHarden
12-20-2007, 01:40 AM
easy answer
<-----------
Totally Fuckin HAWT!!! :jawdrop

NYTSJulie
12-20-2007, 04:34 AM
I would bang Brad any day over David Beckham though.

But what if he's straight and prefers to do the banging?

When I say "bang" I mean sleep with him, not to top him. I am versatile but if I had to choose I prefer bottom.

loSTdoLLbaBY
12-20-2007, 05:04 AM
don't like fat myself. the fatter a guy is the smaller the cock- it's not just an optical illusion either!

thinner guys have bigger cock (in general I've found)

goldensamba
12-20-2007, 05:09 AM

So basically he can be fat as long as his wallet is fat too? Doesn't that just make a girl a full time hooker?

Carter_H
12-21-2007, 08:48 AM
c'mon ladies how is this not dead sexy

http://www.funnyphotos.net.au/userimages/user756_1172300165.jpg

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-21-2007, 10:00 AM
don't like fat myself. the fatter a guy is the smaller the cock- it's not just an optical illusion either!

I believe when a guy is young and still thin it creates the optical illusion that they are HUNG but add 5-10 years (30-60 lbs.) when their bodies grow some meat and or fat (especially around the waist and or mid section) their then HUNG cock are downsized by their sudden body spurt! It's TRUE! LOL Unless Of course they sport an 8incher and up..then HUNG is HUNG no matter what!! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

mbf
12-21-2007, 11:14 AM

I believe when a guy is young and still thin it creates the optical illusion that they are HUNG but add 5-10 years (30-60 lbs.) when their bodies grow some meat and or fat (especially around the waist and or mid section) their then HUNG cock are downsized by their sudden body spurt! It's TRUE! LOL Unless Of course they sport an 8incher and up..then HUNG is HUNG no matter what!! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

sorry, Flabbybody, but truth hurts:

Fit Fucks Better

regardless of the actual size of the toilet parts.

KiraHarden
12-21-2007, 11:20 AM
c'mon ladies how is this not dead sexy

http://www.funnyphotos.net.au/userimages/user756_1172300165.jpg

Well He does seem confident :!: