PDA

View Full Version : Shemale Weddings

xrey
12-17-2007, 09:14 AM
What is a Tranny Bridge?

From the sponsored link in a post:

SHEMALEWEDDINGS.COM, Tranny Bridges with big cocks fucking their Grooms!!!

I checked the H.A. dictionary and couldn't find anything on the subject. I have heard of the Golden Gate Bridge, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Bay Bridge but not the Tranny Bridge. Does it connect the TV Highway with the Shemale Tollway?

:shock:

BXCanada
12-17-2007, 09:45 AM
here's a preview clip from the site, shemales in wedding dresses are so sexy :D

BXCanada
12-17-2007, 09:46 AM
part 4

BXCanada
12-17-2007, 09:55 AM
What is a Tranny Bridge?

I checked the H.A. dictionary and couldn't find anything on the subject. I have heard of the Golden Gate Bridge, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Bay Bridge but not the Tranny Bridge. Does it connect the TV Highway with the Shemale Tollway?

i don't see anywhere on there where the site where it says "tranny bridges"

Edit: oooooooooooooooooh you mean the link from here says that :lol: just a typo on behave of whoever added the link i would assume.

Nowhere
12-17-2007, 10:46 AM
I REALLY wish this site would show sets where the girls are on bottom.

The whole thing is just ruined for me, since they're 100% otherwise..

BXCanada
12-17-2007, 10:54 AM
the reason being is because this is a dom site i am sure there are sites out there that show the same type of videos with the TG's as the bottoms. i think i came across one a while back but i forget what the name of the site is if i find it again i will post the link for you.

ELAGESE
12-18-2007, 11:56 AM
none of the links work. Admin pls stop deactivating the links, I want to see!

NYTSJulie
12-18-2007, 12:01 PM
I never been married, been engaged twice and am just seeing how many more rings I can collect.

MacShreach
12-18-2007, 01:12 PM
I never been married, been engaged twice and am just seeing how many more rings I can collect.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

(choke) (splutter) (coffee in keyboard) I really can't believe you just said that.

ROFLMFAO.

Classic.

(Don't take offense, Julie, you're a complete honey....It's just sometimes these linguistic......um idiosyncracies are fucking hilarious....)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MacShreach
12-18-2007, 01:20 PM
I REALLY wish this site would show sets where the girls are on bottom.

The whole thing is just ruined for me, since they're 100% otherwise..

:rock2

Totally agree. 50/50 would be reasonable, as it is it's just a must-avoid. But it's not alone.

MacShreach
12-18-2007, 01:25 PM
What is a Tranny Bridge?

Sorry, the irony of your humour seems to have been missed in the rush to get some vids of men getting fucked posted......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe this is what they mean?