View Full Version : Christmas Prizes: HA Biggest Brown Nose

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 01:37 AM
Cast your votes

:actionsmiley

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-17-2007, 01:44 AM
:popcorn

this is gonna be GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MacShreach
12-17-2007, 01:46 AM
Cast your votes

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But the tradition is the OP is the first to call, so let's hear 'em......

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 02:23 AM
No votes?

Do I need to get the ball rolling?

Trevis

The guy would go to any depth to try and get acknowledged from the girls...

Legend

Self-confessed faggot that thinks like a bitch and also acts like one. His brown nose comments are not of any value while he's sporting that hairy Tgirl avatar that M77 picked for him, so he's been hiding of late. :lol:

hondarobot

Takes stalking to a whole new level, chased a member of the board away by his obsessive behavior.

:twisted:

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 02:27 AM
Missed Mac's writing in his post....anyway I've nominated 3 but if anyone wants to pick more than 3, then go right ahead... [the more the merrier]

:mrgreen:

Crack on peeps..

MacShreach
12-17-2007, 02:49 AM
Okay, so...

Absolutely, no list of HA brown-nosers could be complete without Legend right up there.....The only problem is he's so vapid he's almost invisible even when he is here....

A newbie who has kissed so much ass since he got here his nose looks like a chocolate eclair, let's hear it for FGTCanada.....Likes his nose brown and his ass whipped, way to go noob....

It's gotta be the resident molester, Hondarobot for my third slot, for brown-nosing above and beyond the call of duty, by stalking and molesting a girl, bragging about it and then bum-sucking up to her in a manner so creepy it's actually scary.......

I might have few more tomorrow.

Quinn
12-17-2007, 03:08 AM
I don't even know where to begin on this thread. Molesterbot definitely goes on the list, followed by Trevis and Bilko. There are more, but I'll restrict my list to a top three.

-Quinn

Legend
12-17-2007, 06:21 AM
No votes?

Trevis

Legend

Self-confessed faggot that thinks like a bitch and also acts like one. His brown nose comments are not of any value while he's sporting that hairy Tgirl avatar that M77 picked for him, so he's been hiding of late. :lol:

CORVETTEDUDE

Generally a cool guy, but he can't hide from the fact that he's kissed more ass than Ron Jeremy

I can't believe a retarded cripple like you would call anyone a brown noser,you have kiss certain girl's ass and when things go sour you turned into a emotional queen attacking there looks,your a brown noser/ass kisser in the worst way.What about the sad pathetic private messages you send to certain girls asking if they were cool you you(ask jen).HA is your life you emotional drunken fool,you need to put down the whiskey bottle and get a fucking life.

The drunken fool Test
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=15748184849737599505

BTW kudos on the originality of this thread :roll:

MacShreach
12-17-2007, 11:52 AM

BTW why kudos on the originality of this thread :roll:

Before you start criticising other people's originality, you might display some yourself.....Oh sorry, you can't do that, can you...my bad.

:lol:

Legend
12-17-2007, 12:31 PM

Before you start criticising other people's originality, you might display some yourself.....Oh sorry, you can't do that, can you...my bad.

Your too stupid to comprehend what the fuck i'm referring to peon,i don't copy other peoples threads,this dumb ass post is literally a rip off the same ass kissing/brown nosing thread you made minutes earlier.Why don't you take your 40 year old ass and watch some more shrek its apparent you two have the same idiotic personality.

MacShreach
12-17-2007, 01:02 PM

Your too stupid to comprehend what the fuck i'm referring to peon,i don't copy other peoples threads,this dumb ass post is literally a rip off the same ass kissing/brown nosing thread you made minutes earlier.Why don't you take your 40 year old ass and watch some more shrek its apparent you two have the same idiotic personality.

Sorry, did you say something?

MacShreach
12-17-2007, 01:09 PM
Funny, I could have sworn somebody said something. Oh well.

Can't have had any importance.

:shrug

Legend
12-17-2007, 01:34 PM
Just what i thought MacShrek,you don't seem to have a problem playing the idiot.

owned
The word owned refers to something or someone becoming the property of someone else after extreme domination. Similar to being served, being owned involves becoming the bitch of someone after being totally dominated or embarressed by them. The term owned can only be applied to severe cases of kickass and the total demoralisation of someone usually in public. The ownee must accept their ownage and submit to the bragging of the owner and those surrounded them for an extended period of time.

BXCanada
12-17-2007, 01:55 PM
Okay, so...

Absolutely, no list of HA brown-nosers could be complete without Legend right up there.....The only problem is he's so vapid he's almost invisible even when he is here....

A newbie who has kissed so much ass since he got here his nose looks like a chocolate eclair, let's hear it for FGTCanada.....Likes his nose brown and his ass whipped, way to go noob....

It's gotta be the resident molester, Hondarobot for my third slot, for brown-nosing above and beyond the call of duty, by stalking and molesting a girl, bragging about it and then bum-sucking up to her in a manner so creepy it's actually scary.......

I might have few more tomorrow.

in your own under thr bridge eating the small children troll ways i know you are talking shit about me yet agian.

since when has haveing respect for people and being a nice person been considered ass kissing?

i would much rather have the title of being an asskisser and have respect for people and be someone people can trust over being a troll and an asshole like yourself.

MacShreach
12-17-2007, 02:05 PM
??????????

BXCanada
12-17-2007, 02:09 PM
??????????

see this is being owned by someone :lol:

you have no way to respond to his post so you make one of your shithead quotes and edit out the content.

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 02:40 PM
No votes?

Trevis

Legend

CORVETTEDUDE

Generally a cool guy, but he can't hide from the fact that he's kissed more ass than Ron Jeremy

I can't believe a retarded cripple like you would call anyone a brown noser,you have kiss certain girl's ass and when things go sour you turned into a emotional queen attacking there looks,your a brown noser/ass kisser in the worst way.What about the sad pathetic private messages you send to certain girls asking if they were cool you you(ask jen).HA is your life you emotional drunken fool,you need to put down the whiskey bottle and get a fucking life.

The drunken fool Test
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=15748184849737599505

BTW kudos on the originality of this thread :roll:

Taking the news well then? :lol:

My 'brown nose' radar is strong with you, and you know it. I haven't brown nosed anyone in PMs or on the forum. It was pretty obvious Mimi made that bullshit up to get at both me and Jen. It worked on Jen but I don't give a fuck. What are these messages asking if I'm 'cool'? That's complete bullshit.....I PMd Jen saying I didn't like her but I didn't write that because I thought she was good looking so it didn't make sense me writing the PM. It was litterally 2 sentences and not once did I say she cool with it or anything like that. I made it clear she was a dick so there was no ass kissing at all. If that's what she told you then she's full of shit. It was just to clarify things, she's an asshole and that's that.

You've the nerve to call anyone emotional and retarded, you just need to look at your post to see that you're struggling with life.

Also what's the problem with Mac being 40? At least he's past puberty, you've still a long way to go before you're tiny balls even drop. You're a joke even talking about someones age when you're the little bitch that still depends on Mummy.

HA is your life bitch so put down the Super Nintendo controller, turn off the cartoons and go and get laid you fucking fag. It's not like it should be hard for you because you're into guys too....

MacShreach
12-17-2007, 03:12 PM

For those who follow these things, today's public humiliation of FGTCanada has been delivered here:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=28677

All part of the service.

MacShreach
12-17-2007, 03:14 PM
Also what's the problem with Mac being 40? At least he's past puberty,..

Legend
12-17-2007, 08:44 PM
You've the nerve to call anyone emotional and retarded, you just need to look at your post to see that you're struggling with life.

Also what's the problem with Mac being 40? At least he's past puberty, you've still a long way to go before you're tiny balls even drop. You're a joke even talking about someones age when you're the little bitch that still depends on Mummy.

HA is your life bitch so put down the Super Nintendo controller, turn off the cartoons and go and get laid you fucking fag. It's not like it should be hard for you because you're into guys too....

"you're struggling with life"

Facts about your worthless life

1.Admitted HA is your only interaction to human beings since a supposely car accident.

2.Admitted drug user

3.Admitted alcoholic

4.Only interaction with a transsexual is some 2 dollar prostitute

5.Fatherless bastard

A hobo has more of a life then you,you are so worthless it's not even funny if you probably croaked today the funeral home probably would have to pay people out of the street to attend your funeral.

"Also what's the problem with Mac being 40"

He needs to act 40 and not some immature kid who still watches shrek your just as immature as him attacking girls looks when they have virtually owned your ass.Nicole owned your pathetic ass so bad you basically started attacking her for being transgendered and when tsvanessa owned you,you started attacking her looks.You really not that bright of a person so please take what little brain cells that the alcohol and drugs have left you and invest in some alcohol and/or drug treatment,some mental therapy wouldn't hurt you either.

hondarobot
12-17-2007, 09:06 PM
Did I win this "Brown Nose" thing yet? I'm one of the few guys here who's actually met one of the girls who posts here, and I didn't have to pay for it, so I should win. Date raping molestation obviously was my trick shot into the record books.

That resort wasn't cheap, though, but what ya gonna do?

Zap! Trolls, flame on!

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 09:06 PM
Admitted HA is your only interaction to human beings since a supposely car accident.

EHHH what? Quote me when I said that..

Admitted alcoholic

Quote that also..

Only interaction with a transsexual is some 2 dollar prostitute

Another false accusation..

Fatherless bastard

BINGO....one right so far

You really not that bright of a person

We know what you mean Legend, everytime we read your posts we have to fill in the gaps. What you meant to say was "You are really not that bright of a person", in which case you've just made a cunt out of yourself by being so stupid. You're without a doubt the most illiterate rentboy on this forum so think before you come out with these emotional outbursts.

He needs to act 40 and not some immature kid

MacShreach acts his age, just because he has a sense of humour (i.e. something you're lacking) doesn't mean he's immature. Lighten up, bitch boy. Everyone knows you as the forum member with a tight sack that's still waiting for your first pube to grow. You're still firing blanks over boy band magazines.

Nicole owned your pathetic ass so bad

So bad what?....so bad that she left HA until I was banned and cried to the mods on several occasions. If that's owning someone then I was owned real bad.

ImpulZ
12-17-2007, 09:13 PM
:peanutbutter :mrgreen:

hondarobot
12-17-2007, 09:13 PM
OK, so I didn't win yet. What does the trophy look like? I need to make room on a shelf.

:)

MacShreach
12-17-2007, 09:20 PM
Lighten up, bitch boy. Everyone knows you as the forum member with a tight sack that's still waiting for your first pube to grow. You're still firing blanks over boy band magazines.

hondarobot
12-17-2007, 09:25 PM
Lighten up, bitch boy. Everyone knows you as the forum member with a tight sack that's still waiting for your first pube to grow. You're still firing blanks over boy band magazines.

What the hell do you guys keep posting about "bitch boys", "tight sacks", "boy bands", and that sort of thing?

Whoops, you're gay!

tsntx
12-17-2007, 09:37 PM
the OP is the BIGGEST brown noser here

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 09:38 PM
OK, so I didn't win yet. What does the trophy look like? I need to make room on a shelf.

You're on track to take the trophy, there will be a runner up trophy also...

MacShreach
12-17-2007, 09:38 PM
Whoops, you're gay!

It's okay, HR, don't panic, you're going to win this. I will be rooting for you as will many others, I am sure. Legend is.......nothing. Just a zero.

You on the other hand, are a Master of the Art of Brown-Nosing and Sucking Up and your prodigious ability in this regard will not, I am sure, go unnoticed.

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 09:40 PM

wow you went a post without calling me faggot..

..so you don't feel left out of the givaways there'll be "HA's most negative person" soon

hondarobot
12-17-2007, 09:45 PM
Whoops, you're gay!

It's okay, HR, don't panic, you're going to win this. I will be rooting for you as will many others, I am sure. Legend is.......nothing. Just a zero.

You on the other hand, are a Master of the Art of Brown-Nosing and Sucking Up and your prodigious ability in this regard will not, I am sure, go unnoticed.

I'm clearing off my shelves right now, and I'm hoping an illuminated scroll is also included in the prize package.

Can I be forum friends with you guys? You don't seem crazy at all.

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 09:55 PM

..says the bald hetrosexual man/transsexual lesbian that is a self confessed molester and also a self confessed alcholic who works at a gay club, mopping up cum staines off the floor.

We should all stride to be more like you :lol:

hondarobot
12-17-2007, 09:57 PM

..says the bald hetrosexual man/transsexual lesbian that is a self confessed molester and also a self confessed alcholic who works at a gay club, mopping up cum staines off the floor.

We should all stride to be more like you :lol:

Troll Ball- Activate.

Oh, and you made several spelling errors. But rage on.

MacShreach
12-17-2007, 09:58 PM

No. I have very strict rules about that sort of thing. Sorry.

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 10:02 PM
Well I can see it's been another productive day so far (<--- sarcasm) for the Irish cokehead bastard homo (<--- harsh reality) since I've been away from the board. Ahhh, but I see you've been charming (<-- sarcasm) the lovely Jennifer Justice (<--- the harsh reality of the type of girl you're too socially retarded to ever get a date with). Way to go, stud. (<---- sarcasm)

Actually I've just logged on about half an hour ago, expecting to hear you whining about life. I guess I was half an hour early.

Did you scare any kids while you were out in public?

hondarobot
12-17-2007, 10:03 PM

No. I have very strict rules about that sort of thing. Sorry.

That sucks. Please post your rules of friendship so I can apply at a later date.

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 10:14 PM
Wow. You're kinda famous. Who knew? Oh, and I believe you about the accident now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8anBxLgYBNc

Your sense of humour is breathtaking...

You're famous too, remember...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=28284&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=nicole+dupree&start=0

Legend
12-17-2007, 10:22 PM

wow you went a post without calling me faggot..

..so you don't feel left out of the givaways there'll be "HA's most negative person" soon

Don't worry if being pathetic was critique for giving awards you would win every catergory,

HA's lifeless underachievement award

HA's most drug addicted poster

HA's most alcoholic user

HA's most mentally disturb poster

HA user most likely to look at his pathetic life and commit sucide user

HA user likely to lie about his excessive posting by giving same bullshit car accident story

Congrats you pathetic whiny loser
http://i16.tinypic.com/6s8ql9z.jpg

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 10:42 PM
There's your answers below

Don't worry if being pathetic was critique for giving awards you would win every catergory,

Says the guy that still watches cartoons and plays games..

Drug free :P

HA's most alcoholic user

Most alcoholic user? Try and make sense once in your life. Most adults drink alcohol, you'll realise this when your voice breaks.

Honda takes that one, followed by Nicole....you're a close 3rd

You're up there along with the guy that created a suicide thread..

HA user likely to lie about his excessive posting by giving same bullshit car accident story

You've questioned this before and I posted my doctor's sick line that excuses me from work..

You're known as the resident bitch of HA, you were even voted in the "most feminine" thread that was created for girls..

trish
12-17-2007, 10:45 PM
So let me get this straight: the raison d'etre for this thread is to display your online skills at bullying and establishing one's position in the male dominance hierarchy; i.e. the animal kingdom's way of impressing the girls. So how is that different from brown nosing?

Accusing anyone here of brown nosing the girls also implies that nosing the girls results in a brown nose. I personally take offense at the suggestion. That might happen when you guys sniff each others asses, but really…the girls here are much more hygienic. :)

Leverage87
12-17-2007, 10:47 PM
I'm just gonna sit back and watch how this one pans out...

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 10:49 PM
So let me get this straight: the raison d'etre for this thread is to display your online skills at bullying and establishing one's position in the male dominance hierarchy; i.e. the animal kingdom's way of impressing the girls. So how is that different from brown nosing?

Accusing anyone here of brown nosing the girls also implies that nosing the girls results in a brown nose. I personally take offense at the suggestion. That might happen when you guys sniff each others asses, but really…the girls here are much more hygienic. :)

LOL

If I was serious about this thread then you would have me in 'check mate', but it's just a bit of fun. I only made it because there were two threads on "HA unsung Hero(ine)" so I thought we'd throw 'brown nose' into the equation since it's xmas and all...

Prizes for everyone!!!

blckhaze
12-17-2007, 10:53 PM
:popcorn :popcorn

Legend
12-17-2007, 11:36 PM
There's your answers below

Says the guy that still watches cartoons and plays games..

Drug free :P

HA's most alcoholic user

Most alcoholic user? Try and make sense once in your life. Most adults drink alcohol, you'll realise this when your voice breaks.

Honda takes that one, followed by Nicole....you're a close 3rd

You're up there along with the guy that created a suicide thread..

You've questioned this before and I posted my doctor's sick line that excuses me from work..

You're known as the resident bitch of HA, you were even voted in the "most feminine" thread that was created for girls..

Nothing you can say with take away any of your pathetic achievements,you've earned each one of them.

Pretty interesting find here,

Facts on Fatherless Kids

Drug Use: "...the absence of the father in the home affects significantly the behavior of adolescents and results in the greater use of alcohol and marijuana."
Source: Deane Scott Berman, "Risk Factors Leading to Adolescent Substance Abuse," Adolescence 30 (1995)

Drinking problems. Teenagers living in single-parent households are more likely to abuse alcohol and at an earlier age compared to children reared in two-parent households
Source: Terry E. Duncan, Susan C. Duncan and Hyman Hops, "The Effects of Family Cohesiveness and Peer Encouragement on the Development of Adolescent Alcohol Use: A Cohort-Sequential Approach to the Analysis of Longitudinal Data," Journal of Studies on Alcohol 55 (1994)

Deadly predictions. A family structure index -- a composite index based on the annual rate of children involved in divorce and the percentage of families with children present that are female-headed -- is a strong predictor of suicide among young adult and adolescent white males.
Source: Patricia L. McCall and Kenneth C. Land, "Trends in White Male Adolescent, Young-Adult and Elderly Suicide: Are There Common Underlying Structural Factors?" Social Science Research 23, 1994.

High risk. Fatherless children are at dramatically greater risk of suicide.
Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, National Center for Health Statistics, Survey on Child Health, Washington, DC, 1993.

Suicidal Tendencies. In a study of 146 adolescent friends of 26 adolescent suicide victims, teens living in single-parent families are not only more likely to commit suicide but also more likely to suffer from psychological disorders, when compared to teens living in intact families.
Source: David A. Brent, et al. "Post-traumatic Stress Disorder in Peers of Adolescent Suicide Victims: Predisposing Factors and Phenomenology." Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 34, 1995.

Emotional distress. Children living with a never-married mother are more likely to have been treated for emotional problems.
Source: L. Remez, "Children Who Don't Live with Both Parents Face Behavioral Problems," Family Planning Perspectives (January/February 1992).

Likeliest to succeed: Kids who live with both biological parents at age 14 are significantly more likely to graduate from high school than those kids who live with a single parent, a parent and step-parent, or neither parent.
Source: G.D. Sandefur (et al.), "The Effects of Parental Marital Status...", Social Forces, September 1992.

Dadless and dumb: At least one-third of children experiencing a parental separation "demonstrated a significant decline in academic performance" persisting at least three years.
Source: L.M.C. Bisnairs (et al.), American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, no. 60 (1990)

Psychiatric Problems. In 1988, a study of preschool children admitted to New Orleans hospitals as psychiatric patients over a 34-month period found that nearly 80 percent came from fatherless homes.
Source: Jack Block, et al. "Parental Functioning and the Home Environment in Families of Divorce," Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 27 (1988)

http://www.photius.com/feminocracy/facts_on_fatherless_kids.htm

The statistics are old but they are still accurate and all apply to you so basically you being a pathetic suicidal emotional angry loser all boils down to you not having a father.So instead of spending your time on here pretending to be some internet toughguy maybe you should put forth the same amount of effort into getting your fucked up life together.
http://i8.tinypic.com/8fjpnhl.jpg

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 11:44 PM
That's quite alot of research you've done there legend...I didn't know that you cared for me that much.

That has to be the "biggest loser's individual post" 2007....congrats..

You've cemented your place as the biggest bitch on the forum. If that's what you're trying to achieve then carry on, you're doing a 5 star job...

hondarobot
12-17-2007, 11:49 PM
That's quite alot of research you've done there legend...I didn't know that you cared for me that much.

You've cemented your place as the biggest bitch on the forum. If that's what you're trying to achieve then carry on, you're doing a 5 star job...

Ha! You've done more post digging then anyone on this forum. Oh, wait, your "friends" sent you those posts.

Loser.

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 11:54 PM

Ha! You've done more post digging then anyone on this forum. Oh, wait, your "friends" sent you those posts.

Loser.

Yeah, I got sent a few links but I've dug a few up also. Anyone that hasn't read them is missing out on quality laughs at your expense. Don't make me go digging. Actually we figured out that you enjoy being humiliated so I'll leave it for another day...

trish
12-18-2007, 12:02 AM
LOL

If I was serious about this thread then you would have me in 'check mate', but it's just a bit of fun. I only made it because there were two threads on "HA unsung Hero(ine)" so I thought we'd throw 'brown nose' into the equation since it's xmas and all...

Prizes for everyone!!!

I don't know, NR. Seems to me you might be serious about this thread, in which case you already conceded the mate.

And YOU...honda and legend. WTF!!! Do I have to send EVERYBODY to their rooms??? Oh that's right, all of you ARE in your rooms :roll:

Look. Get outside or post some porn. Do something constructive. NOW :)

hondarobot
12-18-2007, 12:06 AM
LOL

Prizes for everyone!!!

I don't know, NR. Seems to me you might be serious about this thread, in which case you already conceded the mate.

And YOU...honda and legend. WTF!!! Do I have to send EVERYBODY to their rooms??? Oh that's right, all of you ARE in your rooms :roll:

Look. Get outside or post some porn. Do something constructive. NOW :)

Ha! I'm on my way out right now. I just hate trolls.

:wink:

Night Rider
12-18-2007, 12:11 AM
LOL

Prizes for everyone!!!

That's the good thing about forums, everyone has different opinions. In this case you're wrong but how am I going to convince you otherwise? As far as I know, there is no internet lie detector tests to prove to you. :P

suckseed
12-18-2007, 12:36 AM

MacShreach
12-18-2007, 01:05 AM
That sucks. Please post your rules of friendship so I can apply at a later date.

The first rule is that you have to be able to figure the rules out for yourself.

MacShreach
12-18-2007, 01:17 AM
the girls here are much more hygienic. :)

Believe me, I for one didn't doubt that for a moment. With all due respect to the OP, the thread title is open to misinterpretation, especially here.

Perhaps "Most inconsequential, unoriginal, unimaginative, uninspiring, turgid, dull, insufferably, boak-makingly, sycophantic wee shite" would suit better? It wouldn't change my nominations anyway, and I see that some of them at least are using this thread to demonstrate just how well they qualify.

:?:

MacShreach
12-18-2007, 01:19 AM
I just hate trolls.

Yes, I think self-loathing was something most of us were aware you suffered from.

Leverage87
12-18-2007, 01:23 AM
Hey, I really didn't want to get involved, but Legend, don't you think that fatherless shit is a little to far man? Seriously, I'm not condoning whatever NR (Or you for that matter you slice of shit) has said or done, but thats a tad too personal dude, its not cool to talk about someones parentage.

Night Rider
12-18-2007, 01:25 AM
"Most inconsequential, unoriginal, unimaginative, uninspiring, turgid, dull, insufferably, boak-makingly, sycophantic wee shite"

It was oringinally just a bit of fun but a few nominees have taken it to heart. For that reason the thread title has changed to ^^^^^, good work.

In that case I'll change CORVETTEDUDE to hondarobot. He won't mind he loves the limelight anyway.

Night Rider
12-18-2007, 01:30 AM
Hey, I really didn't want to get involved, but Legend, don't you think that fatherless shit is a little to far man? Seriously, I'm not condoning whatever NR (Or you for that matter you slice of shit) has said or done, but thats a tad too personal dude, its not cool to talk about someones parentage.

Never mind Legend, he's a lot of growing up to do. That's why I'm not offended by his comments in any way.

Thanks for even trying to talk some sense into him, but unfortunately he's a lost cause.

MrsKellyPierce
12-18-2007, 02:01 AM
I wouldn't of nominated Corvette dude for this, cause I think he is just a nice guy and the girls he compliments are the ones he actually has a crush on.

The others yes.

And you guys forgot Ironx.

Legend
12-18-2007, 02:04 AM

Nope everything is fair game with that drunken fatherless bufoon,i'm just showing him the same amount of cruelness and insensitivity that he has showed me and other users.What do you think about him referring nicole as nick and basically questioning her transsexuality.He is quite pathetic and idiotic so i understand you wanting me to show him pity.

Legend
12-18-2007, 02:05 AM

Never mind Legend, he's a lot of growing up to do. That's why I'm not offended by his comments in any way.

Thanks for even trying to talk some sense into him, but unfortunately he's a lost cause.

http://i8.tinypic.com/720yl4j.jpg

Night Rider
12-18-2007, 02:06 AM
I wouldn't of nominated Corvette dude for this, cause I think he is just a nice guy and the girls he compliments are the ones he actually has a crush on.

The others yes.

And you guys forgot Ironx.

I swaped CORVETTEDUDE for hondarobot....he pissed me off a couple of times this week, that's the only reason I threw him in.

But I'm a forgiver..

Night Rider
12-18-2007, 02:10 AM

Nope everything is fair game with that drunken fatherless bufoon,i'm just showing him the same amount of cruelness and insensitivity that he has showed me and other users.What do you think about him referring nicole as nick and basically questioning her transsexuality.He is quite pathetic and idiotic so i understand you wanting me to show him pity.

You and Nicole called me fatherless long before I even crossed the line. As I've said before, I don't give a fuck. It gives me an excuse to beat down emotional wrecks like you and Nicole. I've noticed that you don't like the attention as her and others, so I've been cutting you some slack.

If you think that I'm offended by the "fatherless" comments then you're off the mark. Just because you get agitated from the slightest remark, doesn't mean everyone's a bitch.

Now stfu for an easy life.

MacShreach
12-18-2007, 02:26 AM

See the thing is, Lev, shit-flies like Legend can't actually do any better. In the total absence of wit or imagination, vicious pettiness is all that is left to them. Since you posted this you'll see that he has posted a picture of a little boy crying for his Daddy.....

Legend is like those kids who pulled the legs off spiders and the wings off birds when they thought the grown-ups weren't looking.....People like that come on boards like this and try to do the same thing, but we're all watching.....but they forget that and reveal their true nature. He's one of those people who makes you want to wash your hands after you're introduced.....One of those people there's always something better to do than converse with.... One of those people you can always find an excuse not to have a drink with.

I wouldn't lower myself to talk to him. See, Legend thinks that his mere presence here means other people have to listen to his bullshit, talk to him, read the crap he spews out....But we don't. We can look at him and know that the time it takes to call him a cunt is just a waste of precious life.

Night Rider
12-18-2007, 02:29 AM
One of those people you can always find an excuse not to have a drink with.

Legend
12-18-2007, 02:31 AM

You and Nicole called me fatherless long before I even crossed the line. As I've said before, I don't give a fuck. It gives me an excuse to beat down emotional wrecks like you and Nicole. I've noticed that you don't like the attention as much as them, so I've been cutting you some slack.

If you think that I'm offended by the "fatherless" comments then you're off the mark. Just because you get agitated from the slightest remark, doesn't mean everyone's a bitch.

Now stfu for an easy life.

"It gives me an excuse to beat down emotional wrecks like you and Nicole"

Your idea of beating down someone is attacking someones looks or calling them names like an 11 year old,your not as witty as you think in fact all your insults sound like they are taken from insults for dummies 101.

Quick question for you on fathers day do you needle up or go to your trusty whiskey bottle and reminisce why daddy left you.
http://i11.tinypic.com/6jks0wg.jpg

Night Rider
12-18-2007, 02:39 AM
"It gives me an excuse to beat down emotional wrecks like you and Nicole"

Your idea of beating down someone is attacking someones looks or calling them names like an 11 year old,your not as witty as you think in fact all your insults sound like they are taken from insults for dummies 101.

Quick question for you on fathers day do you needle up or go to your trusty whiskey bottle and reminisce why daddy left you.
http://i11.tinypic.com/6jks0wg.jpg

When did I say I was witty? More false accusations from the forum wreck. As I said, you and Nicole deserve everything you get because whether I care or not, it's a low blow. If the roles were reversed you would have went into a full mental breakdown by now, but it wouldn't take much to get you in an emotional state. It's just the way you were brought up, Mummy kept you too close to her when you should have been out with the lads. Oh well, too late now, there's no going back.....bitch for life I'm afraid.

Legend
12-18-2007, 02:46 AM
See the thing is, Lev, shit-flies like Legend can't actually do any better. In the total absence of wit or imagination, vicious pettiness is all that is left to them.

This coming from a 40 year immature idiot who thinks that posting a ownage pic is actually owning some let the truth be told that you aren't that bright of a person to actually come up with an insult.Now go back to your heros threads and pucker up those ass kissing lips.

Ass kisser = a suck up, someone who will kiss someone's butt to gain points. Sometimes these folks are known as bum-kissers. Often these folks tend to be the goody goody types whom one can not trust for a second - these folks will use what you tell them, or do, against you for their own personal gain. Most of these people are social nerds with few social skills - the only way they can get attention is to play suck up to someone important - usually a boss, manager or teacher/professor - an authority fiqure.

The best way to deal with these kind of people - bum-kissers is to avoid them - never trust them, never confide with them.

Leverage87
12-18-2007, 02:53 AM
This is all coming from someone who constantly trolls and attacks people, yet in his sig DEMANDS respect, as though he is one who respects others.

Legend, I usually try not to insult people, as generally I am a nice guy, but you sir, are a douche-flute, I hope you eat shit and die.

YOU are the only person on this board I have a problem with, congratulations, I'll bet that gets you hard, having people hate you, it makes it much easier for you to fall asleep crying at night, because you know that at least on the internet, you were significant enough to be hated by a large group of people, in sharp contrast with your real life where people probably form a large circle around you and avoid eye contact at all costs, as if you had a massive facial tumor or something of the sorts.

Burn in hell you mangy assdart,
sincerely,
Leverage

Night Rider
12-18-2007, 02:57 AM
:lol: excellent stuff Lev :lol:

Legend
12-18-2007, 04:01 AM
This is all coming from someone who constantly trolls and attacks people, yet in his sig DEMANDS respect, as though he is one who respects others.

Legend, I usually try not to insult people, as generally I am a nice guy, but you sir, are a douche-flute, I hope you eat shit and die.

YOU are the only person on this board I have a problem with, congratulations, I'll bet that gets you hard, having people hate you, it makes it much easier for you to fall asleep crying at night, because you know that at least on the internet, you were significant enough to be hated by a large group of people, in sharp contrast with your real life where people probably form a large circle around you and avoid eye contact at all costs, as if you had a massive facial tumor or something of the sorts.

sincerely,
Leverage

Wow that really hurt lol "mangy assdart" your a bright one,but let me say i've never even know you existed on this board until this very post,night rider should think you for sticking up him."douche-flute" i really feel insulted there and must say you have owned me.With that said i will refrain from pissing you off in the future because i never want to be called a "mangy assdart" or "douche-flute" ever again.

Night Rider
12-18-2007, 04:11 AM
You were owned Legend whether you like the choice of words or not. Considering that was Lev's first insulting post, it was a pretty good one.

"your a bright one" you are is spelled you're (you're not such a bright one)

Unlike you, Leverage's posts are worth reading so just because you're well known around here, it doesn't mean you're liked in any shape or form.

Legend
12-18-2007, 04:46 AM
You were owned Legend whether you like the choice of words or not. Considering that was Lev's first insulting post, it was a pretty good one.

"your a bright one" you are is spelled you're (you're not such a bright one)

Unlike you, Leverage's posts are worth reading so just because you're well known around here, it doesn't mean you're liked in any shape or form.

A moron like you who is known for misspelling topics is giving me a grammar lessons lol,you should apply the same spelling enthusiasm to your own post.

"Unlike you, Leverage's posts are worth reading so just because you're well known around here, it doesn't mean you're liked in any shape or form."

I never said he post weren't worth reading because i never know he existed until this post.Now your post are pretty worthless and i've never actually posted in any of them until now since you decided to mention my name,it's kinda funny how you mention my threads aren't worth reading but some how you seem to post in them and give your pathetic two cents.You can't make a constructive thread for shit this thread is a prime example of what all your posts consist of.Out of your nearly 4,000 posts how many threads have you actually made like three or four right and all of them are pretty worthless just like you.

Night Rider
12-18-2007, 05:09 AM
*emotional/illiterate pile of shit*

Yep, I've a few threads and I've only been here a couple of months. I've always admitted that my grammar wasn't great but you're famous here for being an illiterate fool. Leverage said more in that post, than you've said in your whole time here, in terms of value. Below is what you bring to the table :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=16846&highlight=legend

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=20202&highlight=legend

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=19377&highlight=legend

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=24805&highlight=legend

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=24768&highlight=legend

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=23330&highlight=legend

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=20887&highlight=legend

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=19953&highlight=legend

Night Rider
12-18-2007, 05:11 AM
I think the idea of declaring who you will be a taboo subject for, and telling those people not to mention your name, is pretty funny; whoever does it. I can see making a point of correcting people about making you out to be something you're not, but the 3rd person reference restriction for casual conversation is a bit much. It sorta reminds me of Dennis Hopper in Blue Velvet, when he tells Isabella Rosalini, "Don't you fucking look at me!".

What shite are you talking now?

:sleep

CORVETTEDUDE
12-18-2007, 06:02 AM
Hell, people....I volunteer to be the "King Brown-Noser"! I plead insanity and admit, I'm just crazy about that shiiiittt!!!

:peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-18-2007, 11:07 AM
Hell, people....I volunteer to be the "King Brown-Noser"! I plead insanity and admit, I'm just crazy about that shiiiittt!!!

:peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter

LOL No you're not! Don't be so hard on yourself CORVETTEDUDE. I think having a crush is healthy for any guy or girl. I'd just say not to over do it like some people! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

MacShreach
12-18-2007, 11:37 AM

sincerely,
Leverage

Well said and you have indentified the leech for what he is. These shit-flies always try to just stay far enough out of range to avoid being caught, hoping that for a while at least people new to the boards they infest will think they are something else, like some form of human.

This particular vile coprophage encourages others to do his dirty work and then sits before the monitor in his filthy 12x10 bedroom with the floor littered with underwear and wank-stained socks and laughs as the poor hapless boobies he has so misled are ripped apart, hoping all the while that his cracked laughter will not cause his mother to discover his perversion.

You must remember that those he bends to his will are not as he is; for the most part they are simpletons, weak-minded fools who are only too eager to see, in his sly whisperings, the encouragement of what they think is a friend, a guiding light in this strange and sometimes violent landscape. No, shit-flies like Legend are altogether more vile, pernicious and depraved.

When the festering dung-pile that he lurks under is lifted, exposing his pathetic self to the scrutiny of others, he blathers incoherent, unintelligible gibberish; he has no choice, for he lacks the mental capacity to do otherwise.

Night Rider
12-18-2007, 02:10 PM
I think the idea of declaring who you will be a taboo subject for, and telling those people not to mention your name, is pretty funny; whoever does it. I can see making a point of correcting people about making you out to be something you're not, but the 3rd person reference restriction for casual conversation is a bit much. It sorta reminds me of Dennis Hopper in Blue Velvet, when he tells Isabella Rosalini, "Don't you fucking look at me!".

What shite are you talking now?

:sleep

"Don't you fucking post at me!" ;)

Seriously, do people call each over shiteheads in Ireland? No one says "shit"?

We don't really call each other shitheads/shiteheads in my area, but shit and shite are used equally. :P

MacShreach
12-18-2007, 02:49 PM
We don't really call each other shitheads/shiteheads in my area, but shit and shite are used equally. :P

(Caveat: never provoke a language junky)

In my area of Scotland, although the distinction is fading fast now, when I was at school "shit" was the verb and "shite" was the noun. IE "I'm awa for a shite."

but "I was shitting bricks."

My mother was a real lady and never swore-- she would describe someone who was a right bastard as an "illegitimate"--(and we have those here, not you mention....anyway she would never, ever, ever use the word "shite" but in moments of real passion she might whisper "oh S-H-I-T" spelling it out.

Night Rider
12-18-2007, 02:57 PM

(Caveat: never provoke a language junky)

In my area of Scotland, although the distinction is fading fast now, when I was at school "shit" was the verb and "shite" was the noun. IE "I'm awa for a shite."

but "I was shitting bricks."

LOL, yeah it's sort of like that here, but for example if there was something boring on TV you'd say that's shit or shite. Just depends what feels right at the time :mrgreen:

My mother was a real lady and never swore-- she would describe someone who was a right bastard as an "illegitimate"--(and we have those here, not you mention....anyway she would never, ever, ever use the word "shite" but in moments of real passion she might whisper "oh S-H-I-T" spelling it out.

iloveshemales77
12-18-2007, 03:36 PM
[quote="MacShreach
In my area of Scotland, although the distinction is fading fast now, when I was at school "shit" was the verb and "shite" was the noun. IE "I'm awa for a shite."[/quote]

Or "I'm awa fe a jobbie" :lol: or is that east coast?

MacShreach
12-18-2007, 03:54 PM
[quote="MacShreach

Or "I'm awa fe a jobbie" :lol: or is that east coast?[/quote]

That's polite. Kids would say that. Used to be pretty general-- Billy Connolly, honorary West Coast Ambassador-- still uses it.

(I am east coast btw.)

lust4ts
12-18-2007, 11:32 PM
No votes?

Trevis

No doubt Trevis is a fucking weak ass, PM sending fuck face!

Night Rider
12-18-2007, 11:35 PM
Yeah, I think he might be leading the way..

Good weekend?

lust4ts
12-18-2007, 11:46 PM
Yeah man, one of the best! Good music and even better sex, good quality British pussy is still the best in the world man, something that I was starting to forget :roll:

In all honesty I like her quite allot, a perfect fuck buddy or maybe even girlfriend material, did I just say that :shock:

Night Rider
12-18-2007, 11:53 PM
Yeah British pussy is hard to beat!

I'm in a relationship like inbetween a gf and fuck buddy....it's the way to go. But if you can get her to be just a fuck buddy, you're a lucky man.

24/7 gfs are too much stress!!

lust4ts
12-19-2007, 12:08 AM
Yeah British pussy is hard to beat!

I'm in a relationship like inbetween a gf and fuck buddy....it's the way to go. But if you can get her to be just a fuck buddy, you're a lucky man.

24/7 gfs are too much stress!!

True, I think I'll just keep it casual. She is hot as hell though and wears hot pants to clubs which was kind of good and bad at the same time. She looked like a total slut but damn good at the same time :P

That's the best thing about going a month without any, that pussy feels ten times nicer!

Seriously she's a sweet girl and makes me laugh, I could do allot worse, so maybe it will turn into more........Who knows man :?

For now I'm happy just having a clubbing partner who looks great in hot pants, can dance and knows how to give great head....... Damn I've just convinced myself, I'm going to ask her to marry me :lol:

Night Rider
12-19-2007, 12:16 AM
LOL

I like the 'slut look', it means you know there's not much work to do to get in their knickers :P

Hope it goes well for you man...

lust4ts
12-19-2007, 12:26 AM
LOL

I like the 'slut look', it means you know there's not much work to do to get in their knickers :P

Hope it goes well for you man...

Cheers man, sluts make the world go round :wink:

Night Rider
12-19-2007, 12:32 AM
:D

ezed
12-19-2007, 05:48 AM
I nominate Leverage 87's post as one of the all time classics for this line "you sir, are a douche-flute".

I cracked up. Where the fuck did you get that? It's perfect in it's form and delivery.

I will steal that line when ever the opportunity presents itself!

:claps :claps :claps :claps :claps

Night Rider
12-19-2007, 05:56 AM
:arrow:

Felicia Katt
12-19-2007, 06:16 AM
It says a lot about this place that the positive threads about hero's and heroines stalled after a few posts and are now way off the first page of threads and this mostly negative thread is up to 10 pages and going strong.

FK

tsntx
12-19-2007, 06:18 AM
It says a lot about this place that the positive threads about hero's and heroines stalled after a few posts and are now way off the first page of threads and this mostly negative thread is up to 10 pages and going strong.

FK

in all fairness fk... it shows whos the biggest douchebags on HA are... they post on every sentance... where as the nice threads u only need to say something once ... its cool hes on his way out... bye fag :wink:

Night Rider
12-19-2007, 06:23 AM

FK

in all fairness fk... it shows whos the biggest douchebags on HA are... they post on every sentance... where as the nice threads u only need to say something once ... its cool hes on his way out... bye fag :wink:

You need to learn how to spell "sentence" before you try and be a smartass. Run along Ms. Negative, I'm sure there's plenty for you to complain about elsewhere.

Asshole.

JamesHunt
12-19-2007, 08:01 AM
Cast your votes

lust4ts, definately :lol:

TJ347
12-19-2007, 08:09 AM
Cast your votes

This coming from Johnny Moronic, who can't help logging into HA to vent his frustration with all transsexuals, just because his being a complete dickhead doesn't appeal to them enough to result in him getting laid for free. Unbelievable...

And no LOL on that one, jackass, cuz I'm not joking.

JamesHunt
12-19-2007, 08:13 AM
Cast your votes

This coming from Johnny Moronic, who can't help logging into HA to vent his frustration with all transsexuals, just because his being a complete dickhead doesn't appeal to them enough to result in him getting laid for free. Unbelievable...

And no LOL on that one, jackass, cuz I'm not joking.

LOL

lust4ts
12-19-2007, 08:26 AM
Cast your votes

This is coming from the guy who no more than five weeks ago posted this pic as his avatar and when girls said "You would make a cute guy" or "Without the dress you are good looking” and then took the compliments and said thanks as if it was you. The pic can easily be found on humor forums and with a quick google search, I think that clearly indicates the height of you're sadness and fucking lack of clarity!

Besides ass kissing is constantly telling the girls how beautiful they are for no reason, I on the other hand told you, you were a Cunt, when guess what you were being a Cunt, yes James Cunt being a Cunt........What a surprise.

Anyway here is the pic you were happy to take compliments on. A guy in a dress, fuck you're a douche bag :lol:

JamesHunt
12-19-2007, 08:29 AM
Cast your votes

This is coming from the guy who no more than five weeks ago posted this pic as his avatar and when girls said "You would make a cute guy" or "Without the dress you are good looking” and then took the compliments and said thanks as if it was you. The pic can easily be found on humor forums and with a quick google search, I think that clearly indicates the height of you're sadness and fucking lack of clarity!

Besides ass kissing is constantly telling the girls how beautiful they are for no reason, I on the other hand told you, you were a Cunt, when guess what you were being a Cunt, yes James Cunt being a Cunt........What a surprise.

Anyway here is the pic you were happy to take compliments on. A guy in a dress, fuck you're a douche bag :lol:

Good morning :lol:

lust4ts
12-19-2007, 08:33 AM
Well James, is that you? Do I have to dig up the thread?

Taking the praise for being a guy in a dress, in a pic you found on the internet has to be a whole new level of gayness, even for HA :shock:

JamesHunt
12-19-2007, 08:35 AM
Do I have to dig up the thread?

Sure, bring it on :wink:

TJ347
12-19-2007, 08:35 AM
Yep, he's an asshole of unprecedented magnitude, but this thread is about brown nosers, not assholes. I'm sure that thread is soon in coming though, at which point we can nominate ol' James/Silvester, who will doubtless be a serious contender...

JamesHunt
12-19-2007, 08:37 AM
Yep, he's an asshole of unprecedented magnitude, but this thread is about brown nosers, not assholes. I'm sure that thread is soon in coming though, at which point we can nominate ol' James/Silvester, who will doubtless be a serious contender...

TJ347, I want to hold you tight, and give you a big kiss :oops:

lust4ts
12-19-2007, 08:41 AM
You know what, I don't need to. Everyone knows what a prick you are James/Silvester, you know you done it and that is the most important thing!

Surely even in your women hating, escort fucking world.......You can see how fucked in the head that is, I actually feel sorry for you, someone who would do that must have some serious issues, but we all know you do anyway :roll:

Guess what James, my avatar is me, yes me, I didn't find it on the internet and pretend, just imagine huh!

TJ347
12-19-2007, 08:55 AM

FK

As I've said I don't know how many times already, that just shows what the majority of people who come here really come here for, regardless how many say they're tired of all the flame wars and whatnot. Again, if no one was interested, why does a flame thread get several thousand hits in a single day, while something informative and/or positive might get two dozen at best in the same span of time?

For the same reason people buy gossip rags, they read negative threads. It's titillating, it's exciting... and while they feel they shouldn't on some level, they can't help themselves. And that's human beings for you, like it or not. Sure it's sad, but what can you do? Hope and pray we develop more sophisticated tastes in entertainment over a few millenia, I suppose, but other than that?

OEMEnemyNum1
12-19-2007, 10:26 AM
I nominate myself for this one, I literally ate some ass tonight. So I got a big ole brown one

TrueBeauty TS
12-19-2007, 10:30 AM
I nominate myself for this one, I literally ate some ass tonight. So I got a big ole brown one

Also, make sure you floss tonight before you go to bed.

:whoa

OEMEnemyNum1
12-19-2007, 10:37 AM

I made sure to gargle with rubbing alcohol.

TrueBeauty TS
12-19-2007, 10:42 AM

I made sure to gargle with rubbing alcohol.

:claps :claps :claps :claps

LOL

jayevil
12-19-2007, 11:04 AM

FK

As I've said I don't know how many times already, that just shows what the majority of people who come here really come here for, regardless how many say they're tired of all the flame wars and whatnot. Again, if no one was interested, why does a flame thread get several thousand hits in a single day, while something informative and/or positive might get two dozen at best in the same span of time?

For the same reason people buy gossip rags, they read negative threads. It's titillating, it's exciting... and while they feel they shouldn't on some level, they can't help themselves. And that's human beings for you, like it or not. Sure it's sad, but what can you do? Hope and pray we develop more sophisticated tastes in entertainment over a few millenia, I suppose, but other than that?

Hi. I believe this is my first post here.....actually it is. I've been a member here for quite sometime but never post because of these flame wars. And I have been somewhat of a lurker. Started to feel bad cuz of that so thought I would need the right moment to chime in and introduce myself.

I must say, this is the most interesting forum that I have ever had the opportunity to be a part of. I guess mainly because of the way. People can just almost go all in on each other. (or it could be the great preview posts from all the websites advertised here...or the member lead picture posts.) It's fun to watch. It's better than daytime talk shows. Damn, to be honest I barely watch TV anymore except for news, sports and the few shows I do and enjoy. Mainly if I feel down, I know I can come here and see some funny sh*t!!!! This site is good. But I think Legend might deserve the asshole award and not the brown noser, but Night Rider this is great thread regardless..

I love this sh*t!!!!!!!!!

Flame on!!!!

BTW the heroes & heronines nominees post should be listed on the 1st page.

sorry, FK that I bumped this back up to the top again.
(damn newbies starting trouble)

:) :lol: 8) :twisted: :evil:

lust4ts
12-19-2007, 11:11 AM

FK

Hi. I believe this is my first post here.....actually it is. I've been a member here for quite sometime but never post because of these flame wars. And I have been somewhat of a lurker. Started to feel bad cuz of that so thought I would need the right moment to chime in and introduce myself.

I must say, this is the most interesting forum that I have ever had the opportunity to be a part of. I guess mainly because of the way. People can just almost go all in on each other. (or it could be the great preview posts from all the websites advertised here...or the member lead picture posts.) It's fun to watch. It's better than daytime talk shows. Damn, to be honest I barely watch TV anymore except for news, sports and the few shows I do and enjoy. Mainly if I feel down, I know I can come here and see some funny sh*t!!!! This site is good. But I think Legend might deserve the asshole award and not the brown noser, but Night Rider this is great thread regardless..

I love this sh*t!!!!!!!!!

Flame on!!!!

BTW the heroes & heronines nominees post should be listed on the 1st page.

:) :lol: 8)

Now that's a great first post, and no sign of a cleverly disguised "Am I gay" undertone! I think you'll do just fine here :wink:

jayevil
12-19-2007, 11:23 AM
Thank you lust4ts, for the WARM welcome.

I'm sure you all will hear from me soon. But not as much as NightRider.....If I post that much in such a short amount of time please ban me from the site. Though i haven't said much at all, in the past. But if I make it to his amount of posts ...3900 and counting within the next 2 months.... I should win some kind of an award " the lurker, I don't know why he did this but posted some many posts just so he could be better than someone else" award.

:P :evil: :twisted:

lust4ts
12-19-2007, 11:36 AM
Thank you lust4ts, for the WARM welcome.

I'm sure you all will hear from me soon. But not as much as NightRider.....If I post that much in such a short amount of time please ban me from the site. Though i haven't said much at all, in the past. But if I make it to his amount of posts ...3900 and counting within the next 2 months.... I should win some kind of an award " the lurker, I don't know why he did this but posted some many posts just so he could be better than someone else" award.

:P :evil: :twisted:

NR is recovering from an accident so he has lots of free time on his hands, you'll soon realise that this place is addictive once you start posting. If I was at home ill for the time he has been, I would have even more posts than him lol!

I wouldn't worry about NR, he is OK, look out for the douche bags like Trevis and the kiss-ass pussy brigade!

The no hope fuck faces, the have a go heroes, the cockbandits and the "Don't chop that off" assholes :evil: This place is full of them :roll:

jayevil
12-19-2007, 12:14 PM
I'm aware of NR's accident. I think if my time line serves correct, I broke my foot around the same time (pretty bad break too...the heel bone). Being I have no insurance, and Live in the great US of A....I'm kinda fucked. Been outta work for a bit, though I do have disability.

I see this forum as being addictive but yet in my months of recovery, can only make my first few posts now.

I don't know how NR did it. His excuse doesn't work for me.

But thanks for warning on the others.

BTW Night Rider, I'm not trying to start something......Other than maybe a great way to introduce myself. I thank you for your many great posts and laughs that you gave me on the road 2 recovery.

(also thanx to Nicole Dupree, her interaction w/ NightRider is classic....thanx also to MacShreach, his insight w/ others, intellect and ways of putting others down is phenomenal.....)

I could probably go on and on about this. But than you guys would nominate me for the brown noser award so I will just shut up for now and go to bed.

lust4ts
12-19-2007, 12:20 PM
I could probably go on and on about this. But than you guys would nominate me for the brown noser award so I will just shut up for now and go to bed.

LOL, shut up now or I'm going to make a new thread called "HA's newest kiss ass" and you'll be my number one pick :P

Night Rider
12-19-2007, 03:11 PM
I don't know how NR did it. His excuse doesn't work for me.

Trust me, I was racking up 100 posts per day in pure flame wars at one stage. It's alot easier than it looks! The way things worked here when I came was if you disagree with someone then you get a trail of people take the regular posters side just because you're the "newbie". I made several ememies in my first few weeks, some still piss me off, some I get on with and one asshole in particular left and hasn't been seen since. I took it all a bit too serious at the start:

1) because it was my first time using a forum
2) because I was on coke most of the time

I haven't seen any of this as lost time though because it's been fun all the way.

welcome by the way....

trish
12-19-2007, 05:36 PM

FK

i can readily understand our prurient tastes for flame wars and gossip rags. but the weird thing is the publishers of rags make money from our sad attraction to gossip and scandal. the participants in flame wars, the actual posters not the readers, are in it for...for...for what?

Night Rider
12-19-2007, 05:52 PM
the participants in flame wars, the actual posters not the readers, are in it for...for...for what?

Good question. I can only answer from my personal point of view.

I must admit, as immature as it sounds a flamewar can be quite enjoyable to take part in, although most of the time they drag on and on and it's hard to pull out. It's getting boring now but as I keep telling everyone, 90% of the time I don't start it and once you're dragged in then it's pretty hard to not want to get the last word.

Obviously when I go back to work I'll have little time for all the bullshit that goes on here and I'll be mainly just checking out the non-psychotic threads.

ps. this was never intended to be a flamewar thread although it was inevitable that it would turn out this way..

trish
12-19-2007, 06:44 PM
it's pretty hard to not want to get the last word.

i think i can fix that.

FROM NOW ON, NEW RULE:

WHEN A THREAD GOES TEMPORARILY DORMANT (let's say when it reaches page 4) OR WHEN IT ATTAINS EPIC PROPORTIONS (let's say 10 pages)

THE LAST POSTERS ON DORMANT THREADS
AND ALL POSTERS AFTER PAGE 10 ON AN EPIC THREAD
ARE OFFICIALLY
TOTAL BOTTOMS AND LOVE TAKING IT UP THE ASS
WHENEVER OPPORTUNITY ALLOWS.

Night Rider
12-19-2007, 06:54 PM
That would make me think twice about things 8) :P

Quinn
12-19-2007, 07:06 PM
it's pretty hard to not want to get the last word.

i think i can fix that.

FROM NOW ON, NEW RULE:

WHEN A THREAD GOES TEMPORARILY DORMANT (let's say when it reaches page 4) OR WHEN IT ATTAINS EPIC PROPORTIONS (let's say 10 pages)

THE LAST POSTERS ON DORMANT THREADS
AND ALL POSTERS AFTER PAGE 10 ON AN EPIC THREAD
ARE OFFICIALLY
TOTAL BOTTOMS AND LOVE TAKING IT UP THE ASS
WHENEVER OPPORTUNITY ALLOWS.

A noble sentiment, Trish. However, it does speak to an important oversight: the overwhelming majority of HA's posters are already declared bottoms who "love taking it up the ass whenever opportunity allows." :?

-Quinn

trish
12-19-2007, 07:18 PM
as it stands i think, if adhered to, the rule will be effective. it gives me the last word in most arguments since even though i'm not a total bottom i don't mind being regarded as one and i quite love taking a good, hard, spurting cock up the ass. however, i'm willing to negotiate on the wording and sense of the rule before we put it into effect.