PDA

View Full Version : Women who won't shut up

suckseed
12-16-2007, 09:57 PM
This is a Johnny style post. There's a 25 yr old I work with, and last night she and I were scheduled to work together. She's got kind of a Julia Roberts thing going on, red haired, pretty. We have a lot of down time, so we're telling stories all night long, and she's telling me how she can't get laid. I tell her that seems hard to believe, which is both true and of course flirting with her. I don't really want to start anything with her myself, but she's fun to drink with.
So we get drinks after work. And she talks. And talks. At one point I start telling her about how I'm getting some old family vinyl records from the 60's converted to cd for presents from my family, jazz and Christmas stuff with that period vibe, you know, and within 30 seconds we are now talking about her parents' rock collection, how she could sing some tune when she was a kid, etc. She gets up a second, a male coworker comes up (there are six bars where I work, so there are a few of us hanging around). He's having gf problems, so we start talking, she gets back, and within 45 seconds starts to pout. I get it: she MUST be the center of attention. This girl is intelligent and funny, but her idea of a conversation is to talk, talk, talk - about herself. She has a temper too, so I'm not gonna be the one to suggest anything. You guys know anyone who's their own worst enemy when it comes to being attractive?

Night Rider
12-16-2007, 10:03 PM
I hate those self-centred bitches. Everything you tell them you've done, they interupt and say they've done it twice! What the fuck is up with them?

They think the world revolves around them.

:screwy

BeardedOne
12-16-2007, 10:20 PM
This one time, at Band Camp...

Jasadin
12-16-2007, 10:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehALRChK6NI&feature=related

justatransgirl
12-17-2007, 02:42 AM
So Suckseed - what's the problem here? I talk a lot too - the answer is to stick a cock down my throat. Why don't you try that with her? She'll shut up and you'll have a good time.

And dude, when a girl is telling you she can't get laid. The correct response is, "come on let's go get a room."

Guess we have to teach you boys here on HA everything. :-) :-) ROFTLMAO

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Night Rider
12-17-2007, 02:45 AM
And dude, when a girl is telling you she can't get laid. The correct response is, "come on let's go get a room."

I thought the exact same :lol:

When an attractive girl tells you she can't get laid, dive right in....

TJ347
12-17-2007, 02:47 AM
You guys know anyone who's their own worst enemy when it comes to being attractive?

This is, presumably by accident rather than by design, an obvious bait thread. That said, tread lightly all who comment here... :lol:

xrey
12-17-2007, 02:59 AM
Anyone want to go out on a limb and make the connection to someone from the HA board?

TJ347
12-17-2007, 03:17 AM
Anyone want to go out on a limb and make the connection to someone from the HA board?

That was my point... :popcorn

elo
12-17-2007, 04:00 AM
So Suckseed - what's the problem here? I talk a lot too - the answer is to stick a cock down my throat.
Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)Does this work with every women? :lol:

suckseed
12-17-2007, 10:00 AM
Welll..lol...I wasn't thinking of anyone here, no. What would be the point? I don't want to put any of the girls down here. No one's paying to fuck me, so who the hell am I to judge. Did the Red Headed Yapper want my cock? Doubtful. She likes Latino men and dates in her age range. I'm working two women at the moment anyway. So let's rephrase the question. What are some of the ways you have seen a woman be her own worst enemy?

justatransgirl
12-18-2007, 12:49 PM
So Suckseed - what's the problem here? I talk a lot too - the answer is to stick a cock down my throat.
Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)Does this work with every women? :lol:

Yes Elo, I promise... anytime a girl, especially a girl-girl uses the word laid the proper response is, "do you want to get... laid, let's go." Because they will not use that word unless they really really need it.

PS - I really need to get laid...

Giggle,

PS - If you get slapped, kicked in the nuts or arrested for following the above advice I apologise... :-)

CORVETTEDUDE
12-25-2007, 07:02 AM
Giggle,

Jamie....Say Ahhhhhh!!!!!

Dino Velvet
12-25-2007, 07:24 AM

Every time I see Gloria Allred running her mouth on the TV I think of how funny it would be if the guy interviewing her abruptly got up, walked toward her, and just shoved his cock in her mouth without a courtesy warning.

hippifried
12-25-2007, 09:13 AM
"Women who won't shut up..."?

Is there any other kind?

Y'all make it sound like there's some sort of distinction. Like there's women who will shut up.

vegasboy
12-25-2007, 09:57 AM
I think you should rename this thread "If you're not a good listener, you'll never get a GF." ;)
What was that sweetie? Can you speak up? :D

justatransgirl
12-25-2007, 11:49 AM

Every time I see Gloria Allred running her mouth on the TV I think of how funny it would be if the guy interviewing her abruptly got up, walked toward her, and just shoved his cock in her mouth without a courtesy warning.

Oh YEAH - I volunteer... I met her on a number of occasions when I worked for the newspaper (for those who don't know I was a photographer for a major newpaper) and the word "media whore" doesn't do her justice.

Giggle,

mbf
12-25-2007, 11:50 AM
I think you should rename this thread "If you're not a good listener, you'll never get a GF." ;)

You mean how to pretend to be a good listener

thx1138
12-25-2007, 01:04 PM
The problem is not how much she says but what she says. Repetition kills relationships.

mtbazz
12-25-2007, 02:28 PM
There just arent women who dont know how the fuck to shut up. Men are just as bad (if not worse) at this as women.

I cant tell you how many males I know that always feel the need to talk, and most of the time they are not talking WITH you (in terms of having a conversation), but are talking AT you, often times within inches of your face....

Its pretty fucking annoying....