View Full Version : Where are all the dominant girls at?

SuperKev12345
12-12-2007, 09:27 AM
Just what the thread says,, where are all of yous?

MacShreach
12-12-2007, 09:36 AM
Hold me back, another one. :roll:

BXCanada
12-12-2007, 09:53 AM

dude i have had just about enough of your condisending crap, incase you forgot the name of the site it is called HUNG ANGELS. the people on here are atracted to Transsexuals some like pre-op transsexuals and some like post-op transsexuals... some are subs and some are doms get that through your prejeduce thick fucking skull moron.

what the fuck is your major malfunction? everyone on here has a right to be who they are without some assclown like you putting them down and beraiting them everytime they post something that is not pro-top relaited.

TJT
12-12-2007, 10:35 AM
Montana. They're free range dominant trannies out there. Ridin' the range and ropin' subs.

blackdong4sale
12-12-2007, 10:54 AM
word dude

MacShreach
12-12-2007, 11:17 AM

dude i have had just about enough of your condisending crap, incase you forgot the name of the site it is called HUNG ANGELS. the people on here are atracted to Transsexuals some like pre-op transsexuals and some like post-op transsexuals... some are subs and some are doms get that through your prejeduce thick fucking skull moron.

what the fuck is your major malfunction? everyone on here has a right to be who they are without some assclown like you putting them down and beraiting them everytime they post something that is not pro-top relaited.

Fuck off you snivelling little cunt. I own your poofter ass.

BXCanada
12-12-2007, 11:20 AM

Fuck off you snivelling little cunt. I own your poofter ass.

you couldn't own shit if it came out your own ass, you are so deep in the closet it isn't even funny.

MacShreach
12-12-2007, 11:23 AM
you couldn't own shit if it came out your own ass, you are so deep in the closet it isn't even funny.

BXCanada
12-12-2007, 11:30 AM
oh gee a pic of a womans pussy... yeah you owned me with that one :roll:

dude why don't you take your prejudice piece of flameing monkey crap ass and do all of us a favour and jump off a cliff... i am sure you won't be missed.

you post like you are 12 years old... last i checked you had to be atleast 18 to join this site. does your mommy know you are a member on here?

MacShreach
12-12-2007, 11:46 AM
wank from the self confessed virgin.....

Legend
12-12-2007, 11:48 AM

Nicely said,i wouldn't pay that much attention to mac anyway i think he is still trying to find his sexuality as i recall he commented on some girl's pics by saying "take that shit to a homo site",you would think a guy in his forties would have some kind of maturity.

BXCanada
12-12-2007, 11:51 AM

Nicely said,i wouldn't pay that much attention to mac anyway i think he is still trying to find his sexuality as i recall he commented on some girl's pics by saying "take that shit to a homo site",you would think a guy in his forties would have some kind of maturity.

he's in his 40's and he acts this way :lol:

can anyone else say "Dirty old man syndrome" :lol:

MacShreach
12-12-2007, 11:53 AM
yet more wank

BXCanada
12-12-2007, 11:56 AM
yet more wank

dude, you are by far the lamest troll/spammer of any site i have ever been on.

even the trolls on startrek.com mesage boards have a some style, you on the other hand are just lame in ever way possible. :lol:

Legend
12-12-2007, 11:59 AM

he's in his 40's and he acts this way :lol:

can anyone else say "Dirty old man syndrome" :lol:

Or you could replace dirty with the word senile either way both words indeed apply to him.

MacShreach
12-12-2007, 12:00 PM
even the trolls on startrek.com mesage boards have a some style, you on the other hand are just lame in ever way possible

Just remember who owns your illiterate arse.....now pucker up, little virgin poof.

BXCanada
12-12-2007, 12:05 PM
even the trolls on startrek.com mesage boards have a some style, you on the other hand are just lame in ever way possible

Just remember who owns your illiterate arse.....now pucker up, little virgin poof.

hey assclown maybe you can understand this...

asking the admin fo a website to ban someone is not owning someone :lol:

now IF you are ever able to beat me in a battle of wits or ever able to post anything other than some lame ass pic as a response to my posts THAN just maybe you might have a chance. until then why not take a tip and...

MacShreach
12-12-2007, 12:13 PM
wank

I love the way you squirm when you're being fucked in the arse, I really do. It's so cute.

BXCanada
12-12-2007, 12:15 PM
I love the way sperm feels when i'm being fucked in the arse, I really do. It's so cute.

so glad to see you finally decided to come out of the closet :)

MacShreach
12-12-2007, 12:25 PM
wank

See the thing is, unlike you, the rest of us can read and write. But hell, if you were any smarter you would have figured out that you're about to get a bigger shafting than I could ever give you.

EDIT: for interested observers, the conclusion to this, in which the hapless virgin known as FGTCanada got owned, again, was played out on the "shemales in jeans" thread. Just in case you missed it, like. Enjoy.

:D :D :D

BXCanada
12-12-2007, 12:34 PM
See the thing is, unlike me, you can read and write. But hell, if I were any smarter I would have figured out that I was about to get a bigger shafting than you could ever get.

hey don't put yourself down like that, even you can be educated in tolerance at your age.

mbf
12-12-2007, 12:41 PM

sorry to burst your bubble, but it sure is

BXCanada
12-12-2007, 12:44 PM

sorry to burst your bubble, but it sure is

actually asking the admin of a forum to do there job is not owning someone :roll:

mbf
12-12-2007, 12:47 PM
actually asking the admin of a forum to do there job is not owning someone :roll:

beeing a messege-board crybaby means beeing owned on default

like it or not, truth hurts