PDA

View Full Version : Serious topic

JamesHunt
12-10-2007, 04:40 AM
To all the guys who are here. Why are you here? I personally believe you are here cos you like chicks with dicks, simple as, and all the girls know it. Convince me otherwise. Let's hear your elongated bullshit & 500 word essays trying to prove otherwise :lol:

thx1138
12-10-2007, 04:47 AM
Aand here I thought only straight guys logged in for scintillating conversation eschewing the Tg photos.

tollroad
12-10-2007, 04:48 AM
To all the guys who are here. Why are you here? I personally believe you are here cos you like chicks with dicks, simple as, and all the girls know it. Convince me otherwise. Let's hear your elongated bullshit & 500 word essays trying to prove otherwise :lol:

Some are straight and come here to look at post-ops. Search for "post-op" and you will see such admirers exist.

JamesHunt
12-10-2007, 04:53 AM

Some are straight and come here to look at post-ops. Search for "post-op" and you will see such admirers exist.

For every post-op, there must be millions of gg's, why not look at them?

tollroad
12-10-2007, 04:58 AM

Many look at GG's too. If you don't try to persuade them about the merits of cock, fans of post-ops won't try to persuade gay men like yourself about the merits of post-op pussy. To each their own.

Nowhere
12-10-2007, 05:03 AM
Well, being the title of this board is "hungangels," I think your statement should be as obvious as f*ck.

It would be like doing a query on why people are going to whitehouse.gov. :x

The question really is whether or not the guys are here for the feminine bodies with a kink or are there for the c*cks with feminine bodies so that they can tell themselves "i'm not gay."

But, then that begs the question that if a guy likes a GG with a large clit, does that make him gay too?

Or, if a guy likes Buck Angel, does that make him straight? lol

When will people learn that there's WAY more "gray" in sexuality than black and white?

JamesHunt
12-10-2007, 05:04 AM
If you don't try to persuade them about the merits of cock, fans of post-ops won't try to persuade gay men like yourself about the merits of post-op pussy. To each their own.

Let's swing the tables around, I mean, say you was born with a cunt, and you had SRS to get a cock. What would you think of girls who admired you cos of that?

Oh, btw, calling me gay is funny, I'm bisexual, and 110% proud of it :lol:

Rod la Rod
12-10-2007, 05:05 AM

Many look at GG's too. If you don't try to persuade them about the merits of cock, fans of post-ops won't try to persuade gay men like yourself about the merits of post-op pussy. To each their own.

No Cock! Please don't tempt me with cock. If cock becomes available every man will dump his GG for COCK! Why would any man want a pussy when there is cock? Right tollroad? We are not gay. NOT GAY!!!

BBaggins06
12-10-2007, 05:06 AM

I'm here to explain myself to complete strangers like you. Why do you give a rat's ass why anyone else comes here? Mahalo

Matt

JamesHunt
12-10-2007, 05:09 AM
Why do you give a rat's ass why anyone else comes here? Mahalo
Matt

I don't, but a lot of people here will :lol:

tollroad
12-10-2007, 05:11 AM
Oh, btw, calling me gay is funny, I'm bisexual, and 110% proud of it :lol:

JamesHunt
12-10-2007, 05:13 AM
come along TJ & mbf, I await your colourful replies :lol:

tollroad
12-10-2007, 05:16 AM
No Cock! Please don't tempt me with cock. If cock becomes available every man will dump his GG for COCK! Why would any man want a pussy when there is cock? Right tollroad? We are not gay. NOT GAY!!!
You put the hyst in hysterical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCQyOCCwDAI

JamesHunt
12-10-2007, 05:19 AM

Blaagghh!!!! So I ask the question again :roll: why are you here?

Rod la Rod
12-10-2007, 05:25 AM

Like I said tollroad you and me ain't no fags. Just don't show us a cock because what straight guy could resist a big cock?

As long as we go to church, vote republican and admire G.W. Bush we are safe. Right tollroad buddy?

JamesHunt
12-10-2007, 05:30 AM

Like I said tollroad you and me ain't no fags. Just don't show us a cock because what straight guy could resist a big cock?

As long as we go to church, vote republican and admire G.W. Bush we are safe. Right tollroad buddy?

So explain to me why you are here, jeez, it's not rocket science!!!

fubar123
12-10-2007, 05:37 AM

yeah, i like t/s women.
why would anyone be on here and deny that?

Rod la Rod
12-10-2007, 05:39 AM

So explain to me why you are here, jeez, it's not rocket science!!!

I am here because I dig trannies man. The above response is known as "irony".

JamesHunt
12-10-2007, 05:40 AM
Because I dig trannies man. The above response is known as "irony".

OK

tollroad
12-10-2007, 05:40 AM
Blaagghh!!!! So I ask the question again :roll: why are you here?

This seems like a good reason...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/091_223.jpg

JamesHunt
12-10-2007, 05:42 AM

So you just go off apperances :?:

tollroad
12-10-2007, 05:45 AM

I would prefer to taste it, but given that it is the internet and all I can do is look, appearances will have to suffice.

Felicia Katt
12-10-2007, 05:55 AM

So you are all on your knees....in prayer? my bad :)

meow

FK

johnb
12-10-2007, 06:26 AM
was going to register an expert opinion, as i used to be a certified tranny expert, but alas, now i'm just a professional poster. (does that mean i'm going to start getting paid for this?)

TheOne1
12-10-2007, 06:30 AM
there was a story posted here awhile back about some dude that used to goto the trans parties, and never knew what it was about until someone enlightened him that the girls were not gg...

maybe theres a guy here like that

alex_c
12-10-2007, 06:37 AM

or where just here to see some hot sexy hunks that prowl around on here. :D :D big thanks to hara for the "all male thread"

MrsKellyPierce
12-10-2007, 08:00 AM
fuck off fag in a white hotel robe

lust4ts
12-10-2007, 08:17 AM
There are actually a few reasons why I STILL come here. They differ greatly from the original pulling factors that led me to this strange land, so to speak.

Mainly it is the community I suppose, I have never encountered a forum with such a diverse range of posters, the drama can also be very enjoyable too.

I also feel I have learnt allot from great people like Peggy and many others that I have not mentioned!

The truth is I ignore the cock pic threads, the “Wow, what a cock” or the “Mushroom head tips” and opt rather the more enlightening and interesting topics!

Frankly I no longer have a strong desire to be with Pre Op Transsexual, certainly no more than I do a GG, or Post OP, because once you get past the cock thing, they are all simply women.

As for the Cockbandits and kiss ass Pussys I try to let them go about there business in the hope that will grow to a more meaningful understanding. Some will, and I’m sure others will not.

I guess, to sum up. I come here because there are a few people here that I get on very well with, I like the complexity of the board, and lets face it, this is simply the best forum in the world :wink:

TJT
12-10-2007, 09:11 AM
I'm here to mess w/ guys like you Jimbo.

Night Rider
12-10-2007, 04:41 PM
come along TJ & mbf, I await your colourful replies :lol:

what age are you? are you off your mums tit yet?

you act more like james blunt than james hunt...

MacShreach
12-10-2007, 05:53 PM
Mmmm

MacShreach
12-10-2007, 06:04 PM

I do, pretty much. Good reviews help, bad reviews I pay heed to (except a lot of bad reviews are only 'cos the chick can't get hard, so they can be safely ignored.) But really really it's the look. I like eye-candy.

I'm shallow. Sue me. :shrug

pittpanther2010
12-10-2007, 07:34 PM
I'm here because I like to read all the conversations but I rarely have anything decent enough to add. And yeah, a cute chick with a dick is pretty hot too, who cares?