View Full Version : Boston

RubyTS
12-10-2007, 01:34 AM
Why do people in Boston always have a bug up their ass? :evil:

TomSelis
12-10-2007, 01:41 AM
For extra fun try wearing a New York team hat, shirt or jacket.

Leverage87
12-10-2007, 01:44 AM
They are so angry because they can't make 'R' sounds

RubyTS
12-10-2007, 01:52 AM
They are so angry because they can't make 'R' sounds

lol

Legend
12-10-2007, 01:56 AM
They still probably pissed from wasting all that damn tea.

2754tim
12-10-2007, 02:03 AM
Because They Can't Get Laid Even When They Have Money

BeardedOne
12-10-2007, 02:51 AM
Why do people in Boston always have a bug up their ass?

Because it's cold. The cost of living and real estate prices are unreasobaly high. Maybe it's just 'cuz I bugged outta there in '83 and the place hasn't been very interesting since. :wink:

Damn! I think I recognize that rooftop! :shock:

I crashed a presidential fundraiser in that hotel once. :peanutbutter

:lol:

There's a few reasons I escaped Boston, but it does have it's occasional saving graces. I think. Maybe.

:shrug

You just have to learn some of the lang-gwitch, like 'juzeech' (As in, "Juzeech get enough t'eat?") and 'annacanna' (As in "I was late annacanna heavy traffic"). :D

Catch a Pops concert, there's one this Thursday at 8:00 PM.

I know you don't 'do' public transit, but catch the Red Line from Park Street to Harvard Square (Or, if you prefer, "Hahvahd"). That place is like another planet. It has the highest number of book stores, per capita, of any location in the US (And included at least three comic shops and two game stores when I was last there). There are also a fair assortment of trendy and esoteric shops throughout the neighborhood (Which runs down Mass Ave to Central Square, along Mount Auburn and Boylston Streets, and out Mass Ave towards North Cambridge). If taking the 'T' right into the heart of it is against your religion or something, any taxi or car service will know how to get there from where you are.

Buck up, babe, you can always bundle up against the icy winds and check out Boylston and Newbury Streets. :) And remember, the major cross streets are alphabetical from Arlington to Kilmarnock. :)

RubyTS
12-10-2007, 04:00 AM
Why do people in Boston always have a bug up their ass?

Because it's cold. The cost of living and real estate prices are unreasobaly high. Maybe it's just 'cuz I bugged outta there in '83 and the place hasn't been very interesting since. :wink:

Damn! I think I recognize that rooftop! :shock:

I crashed a presidential fundraiser in that hotel once. :peanutbutter

:lol:

There's a few reasons I escaped Boston, but it does have it's occasional saving graces. I think. Maybe.

:shrug

You just have to learn some of the lang-gwitch, like 'juzeech' (As in, "Juzeech get enough t'eat?") and 'annacanna' (As in "I was late annacanna heavy traffic"). :D

Catch a Pops concert, there's one this Thursday at 8:00 PM.

I know you don't 'do' public transit, but catch the Red Line from Park Street to Harvard Square (Or, if you prefer, "Hahvahd"). That place is like another planet. It has the highest number of book stores, per capita, of any location in the US (And included at least three comic shops and two game stores when I was last there). There are also a fair assortment of trendy and esoteric shops throughout the neighborhood (Which runs down Mass Ave to Central Square, along Mount Auburn and Boylston Streets, and out Mass Ave towards North Cambridge). If taking the 'T' right into the heart of it is against your religion or something, any taxi or car service will know how to get there from where you are.

Buck up, babe, you can always bundle up against the icy winds and check out Boylston and Newbury Streets. :) And remember, the major cross streets are alphabetical from Arlington to Kilmarnock. :)

if i care about the cold so much i would still be in florida... i dont mind being back north,, its just EVERY SINGLE TIME i come to boston, people are so rude and obnoxious and it just makes me wanna pop someone in the mouth. Mind u, the hotel charges for EVERYTHING, even use of a stapler omg! How crazy is that! And the prices are ridiculous... $3 to print out one business card... 15% room service plus gratuity and then they still stand around expecting a tip... $3.50 for a $1 can of soda... clients who schedule and dont show or call to cancel.... and just really obnoxious people. Im so over boston, as many times as i visit, i ALWAYS think "maybe this time will be better." I cant complain really, the money is great out here, its just i dont even date clients that i dont feel i will enjoy myself with, yet im in this city that i cant stand for the purpose of business. The only good thing out here is the many submissives who adore me. Everything else is shit

bilko
12-10-2007, 04:39 AM
ruby i love your youtube videos.
always a good watch.

RubyTS
12-10-2007, 08:01 AM
if i care about the cold so much i would still be in florida... i dont mind being back north,, its just EVERY SINGLE TIME i come to boston, people are so rude and obnoxious and it just makes me wanna pop someone in the mouth. Mind u, the hotel charges for EVERYTHING, even use of a stapler omg! How crazy is that! And the prices are ridiculous... $3 to print out one business card... 15% room service plus gratuity and then they still stand around expecting a tip... $3.50 for a $1 can of soda... clients who schedule and dont show or call to cancel.... and just really obnoxious people. Im so over boston, as many times as i visit, i ALWAYS think "maybe this time will be better." I cant complain really, the money is great out here, its just i dont even date clients that i dont feel i will enjoy myself with, yet im in this city that i cant stand for the purpose of business. The only good thing out here is the many submissives who adore me. Everything else is shit

Wait, wait, wait. You complain about paying the hotel $3.00 for a business card? You don't give it away for free, why should they? Fair is fair honey. $200 a pop, $3.00 for a business card.....:wink:

um, so in that case, i will continue with my rate of 250 per hour and charge extra for restroom , kissing, and condoms, :roll: :twisted:

ggg321
12-10-2007, 08:12 AM
As if New York is such a friendly place to visit where everything is reasonably priced. Give me a break.

RubyTS
12-10-2007, 09:32 AM
my complaint isnt prices, its obnoxious people, but i forgot hungangels is full of them. Ya'll sitting here focusing on the MIND YOU part of my original post. The charging for everything was just an extra OMG!

El Nino
12-10-2007, 09:56 AM
Boston's pretty cool but people can be a little uptight. You've got to find the right folks!

alphanumeric
12-10-2007, 10:19 AM
my complaint isnt prices, its obnoxious people, but i forgot hungangels is full of them. Ya'll sitting here focusing on the MIND YOU part of my original post. The charging for everything was just an extra OMG!

welcome to the "new and improved " HA :roll:

thx1138
12-10-2007, 02:44 PM
here at HA thread drift aka thread hijacking has always been a problem. Too many key board commandos with low IQ's and time on their hands, I guess.

thx1138
12-11-2007, 09:47 AM
yawn....

Night Rider
12-11-2007, 01:00 PM
yawn....

is mr education lost for words?

blakpadi
12-11-2007, 01:06 PM
and I'm not just kissing ass(although I would kiss her ass in person!).I hate Boston too! And most of the people have small cock complex!

thx1138
12-11-2007, 04:11 PM
@NR: mr braveman interpreted my comment as an attack on him personally (either he had a guilty conscience or was feeling out of sorts) and threw down a counter challenge. My "yawn" indicated I acknowledged his post but refuse to engage further. I'll leave the dueling to others. BTW NR: your new sig: RU the guy on the right or the guy on the left?

Night Rider
12-11-2007, 04:14 PM
@NR: mr braveman interpreted my comment as an attack on him personally (either he had a guilty conscience or was feeling out of sorts) and threw down a counter challenge. My "yawn" indicated I acknowledged his post but refuse to engage further. I'll leave the dueling to others. BTW NR: your new sig: RU the guy on the right or the guy on the left?

You don't need to explain yourself to me :lol:

I'm neither of the guys so you can erase that fantasy from your mind. If you want to keep thinking that though, I don't mind, it's not doing me any harm...

thx1138
12-14-2007, 06:28 AM
Don't want an explanation?: no problem.

BBaggins06
12-14-2007, 06:47 AM
Boston's OK. Fenway Park is my second favorite ballpark and they have the best roast beef anywhere too. I'll wait until it warms up a bit to go back. :) Mahalo

Matt

bilko
12-14-2007, 06:56 AM
ruby should have the red carpet whereever she goes.
she is a doll