PDA

View Full Version : Transsexual version of Big Brother..................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-09-2007, 05:22 PM
Who would you put in the house and how long do you think they would last???

Here's some concepts for thought:

Airplane drops a container of makeup with quantities for 5 out of 10 of the housemates at random times during the week.
Hormones would be left near the backyard once a day, but only enough for 2 housemates, again at random times.
Wigs, weaves, and electric shaving devices would be dropped via helicopter on Wednesdays.

hehe

The competitions might include the following:

meal cooking: 1st pair of 5 to cook something everyone can down gets hormones daily for the rest of the competition
Broadway show performance: this would get the winning pair of 5 a day to a spa to rejuvenate.......
sports competition (volleyball): 5 on 5, the 5 that win get to go to the beach for a weekend at the end of the competition probably the Riviera

final prize would be a macbook pro and free eros.com ads for life, along with a reality show contract for the next season to document their daily activities

feel free to add, I'll edit and put who I'd send in the house later

hondarobot
12-09-2007, 06:38 PM
Oh, man. . .

Episode 1: The First Bottle Of Wine

Episode 2: Call The Police/Series Cancelled

Special Edition: House For Sale, Major Structural Damage And Now Possibly Haunted

:)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-09-2007, 06:49 PM
LMAO

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-09-2007, 08:48 PM
You want drama? I say make it the guys. Let's see Honda, Chef Mike, Night Rider, Johnny Walker, Legend, mbf, Ecstatic, and.... Stillies! How long do you think it would be before Night Rider was duct taped to the pipes in the basement with a gag in his mouth? lol

shut up bitch, fuck you

it would never work, the guys would sneak cellphones in and log onto HA in dark spots of the house to get by, and Chef Mike would be charging dudes per meal so dudes would be broke on day 4.

Quinn
12-09-2007, 09:16 PM
I would pay good money to watch any of the above shows.

-Quinn

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-09-2007, 09:18 PM
I also nominated Mimi, I chose to nominate only one person and let's face it. Mimi would get in the heads of the other 9 chicks in the house the same way New York got in the heads of the other chicks on Flavor of Love..........

Night Rider
12-09-2007, 09:25 PM
mimi
vanessa
brenda
kelly shore
vicki richter
nicole (do CDs count?)
jen justice

It's a certainty there'd be fireworks..

gunn
12-09-2007, 09:31 PM
Damb boss man did you have to fuck-up Nicole like that?I LIKE HER.

Night Rider
12-09-2007, 09:33 PM
mimi
vanessa
brenda
kelly shore
vicki richter
nicole (do CDs count?)
jen justice

It's a certainty there'd be fireworks..

You got my girl list. (Except Monica) :lol: I chose 7 guys to go along with them too though.

I thought I'd throw Brenda in to complete the salvage-cru :lol:

Night Rider
12-09-2007, 09:35 PM
That is the most disgusting signature I have ever seen. WTF is that? Someone cutting the head of their cock off? I can't even look at that. You're sooooooo desperate for attention that you would show us this? Wtf? All your homo-erotic avatars are bad enough. The latest looks like Freddie Mercury taking a shit. You're ill.

It was a bet that I have to honour for 2 months so get used to it.

..it's still not as disturbing as yours :puke

gunn
12-09-2007, 09:40 PM
Really night rider thats fucked up!!!!

Night Rider
12-09-2007, 09:42 PM

do you think I'm aroused by it?

a bet's a bet

gunn
12-09-2007, 09:46 PM
its still fucked up man

Quinn
12-09-2007, 09:48 PM
If people were gonna let the losers of bets off easy, then what would be the point betting? Quinn is wrong for that Sig....Nice avatar too. :lol:

As much as I would like to take credit, Partlycloudy picked both, not me. Frankly, the sig is so bad, I can't even look at peripherally. :puke

-Quinn

LBCDO
12-09-2007, 09:58 PM
I would love to see a mix of ChiTown girls, New York Girls, and Cali girls. Ive been to all three places, and each are VERY different.

Gotta Have Mimi, Vanessa, and Brenda from the Chi. Becuase while NY has attitude, Chicago is a straight I DONT GIVE A FUCK spot.

NY??? Allanah, Hara, and RubyTS

And Cali, Danielle, Vicki, and Juststransgirl.

We got our mix of intellectuals, entrepenuers, showgirls, former friends, freaky girls, and you know that the drama is gonna jump off. Thats why we watch reality shows right?

And to mix it up so we all tune in "Next Week", they'll show a promo with TSnTX.

TomSelis
12-09-2007, 10:00 PM
Throw some "trade" in there and it'd get really interesting.

peggygee
12-09-2007, 10:16 PM
If anyone knows any of the girls who are really in 'a house' like the
house of ziti and ravioli, with the vogueing butch queens, then you
know them broads would be at each others throat before the first
commercial break.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/womenfight3x2.jpg

:roll:

TomSelis
12-09-2007, 10:22 PM
If anyone knows any of the girls who are really in 'a house' like the
house of ziti and ravioli, with the vogueing butch queens, then you
know them broads would be at each others throat before the first
commercial break.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/womenfight3x2.jpg

:roll:

LOL!

mbf
12-09-2007, 10:31 PM
lol you crazy feckers.....someone nominated me, goddamit

i hate bigBrother. I would just read a few books and randomly yell at people.

and I would piss on one of the cams after a few hrs....

OEMEnemyNum1
12-09-2007, 10:55 PM
You can't have this show without a little Kira in there. She'd be my first vote for the show.

Trans Mission
12-10-2007, 12:09 AM

a bet's a bet

You had a link to the BME pain olympics in your sig? That's funny, that shit scars people when they see it. Worst thing I have ever personally seen. They take the term "special olympiad" to a whole new level.

Night Rider
12-10-2007, 12:32 AM

a bet's a bet

You had a link to the BME pain olympics in your sig? That's funny, that shit scars people when they see it. Worst thing I have ever personally seen. They take the term "special olympiad" to a whole new level.

Yeah I know :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
12-10-2007, 01:16 AM
My Choices

Johnny
Jennifer Paris
Allanah Starr
Vicki Richter
Nightrider
umm whose that weirdo that was trying to start fights with Jen said he had boobs but they were moobs? that person y a
Jen Justice
Silvester
NYTSJulie

Leverage87
12-10-2007, 01:42 AM
I would pay top dollar to watch this stuff on TV, laugh my ass off at the drama. It would be awesome.

mbf
12-10-2007, 02:13 AM
that damn bigBrother house after a few days.....

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-10-2007, 08:34 AM
I would love to see a mix of ChiTown girls, New York Girls, and Cali girls. Ive been to all three places, and each are VERY different.

Gotta Have Mimi, Vanessa, and Brenda from the Chi. Becuase while NY has attitude, Chicago is a straight I DONT GIVE A FUCK spot.

NY??? Allanah, Hara, and RubyTS

And Cali, Danielle, Vicki, and Juststransgirl.

We got our mix of intellectuals, entrepenuers, showgirls, former friends, freaky girls, and you know that the drama is gonna jump off. Thats why we watch reality shows right?

And to mix it up so we all tune in "Next Week", they'll show a promo with TSnTX.

Interesting mix LBCDO. I'd definitely bring some bdsm gadgets like..spiked whips/paddles, chains and rope, stun gun baton/dildo, cock and ball/nipple clamps etc. for when I needed them..I'm pretty sure they will come very handy. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Oli
12-10-2007, 08:43 AM
My personal criteria for this cast, is that it would have the highest possible drama and that it wouldn't be just the boys against the girls. You'll notice that I included Males who don't all get along with each other, and girls who don't all get along with each other.

7 boys and 7 girls.

Boys
Night Rider
hondarobot
Chefmike
MacShreach
Legend
Kriss
Megabody
Girls
Jen Justice
Nicole
Vanessa
Mimi
Monica Foxx
Kelly
Vicki

I think the restraining order would preclude our boy Honda.

hondarobot
12-10-2007, 08:54 AM
My personal criteria for this cast, is that it would have the highest possible drama and that it wouldn't be just the boys against the girls. You'll notice that I included Males who don't all get along with each other, and girls who don't all get along with each other.

7 boys and 7 girls.

Boys
Night Rider
hondarobot
Chefmike
MacShreach
Legend
Kriss
Megabody
Girls
Jen Justice
Nicole
Vanessa
Mimi
Monica Foxx
Kelly
Vicki

I think the restraining order would preclude our boy Honda.

Oh great. I don't know who you are Oli. You can stop making references to me now. Well, you can try. Why do you troll weirdos put so much energy into posting in regards to me?

Never mind, I don't think I'll read a response of yours anyways.

:lol:

tsntx
12-10-2007, 10:29 AM
Who would you put in the house

7 boys and 7 girls.

Boys
Night Rider
hondarobot
Chefmike
MacShreach
Legend
Kriss
Megabody
Girls
Jen Justice
Nicole
Vanessa
Mimi
Monica Foxx
Kelly
Vicki

id pay good money to BE on this show... mimi and monica would be dead in minutes.... vicki would be in the kitchen... vanessa would be taking pics of herself and nicole, kelly, and i would be bored already

MrsKellyPierce
12-10-2007, 10:32 AM
Who would you put in the house

7 boys and 7 girls.

Boys
Night Rider
hondarobot
Chefmike
MacShreach
Legend
Kriss
Megabody
Girls
Jen Justice
Nicole
Vanessa
Mimi
Monica Foxx
Kelly
Vicki

id pay good money to BE on this show... mimi and monica would be dead in minutes.... vicki would be in the kitchen... vanessa would be taking pics of herself and nicole, kelly, and i would be bored already so true unfortunately.

tsntx
12-10-2007, 10:34 AM

thats a guranteed way to get good ratings... ill stay in long enough to make season 2 all about me :D

hondarobot
12-11-2007, 02:27 AM
What the hell? How would MacShreak beat me? I suppose I might break a beer bottle on his head. It would be for his own good, though.

:P

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-11-2007, 02:39 AM
How the fuck would Vicki be in the kitchen? Monica is fat as fuck these days, so what would Vicki be cooking?!? I mean all the food would be gone on day 1.

hondarobot
12-11-2007, 02:49 AM
She'd probably be cooking me, after I molested her by the pool.

:lol: