PDA

View Full Version : SEX with a SHEMALE cause AIDS or HIV?

Takayama
12-08-2007, 08:26 AM
Hello everyone,

If somebody is having sex (without a condom) with a shemale, they have a long term relation and both are clean and never infected before, will they somehow get HIV?

I don't know, but is it maybe because the shemale is considered a "man" and that would cause HIV?

Please some help on this issue!

:?

JamesHunt
12-08-2007, 08:27 AM
BAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Takayama
12-08-2007, 08:29 AM
BAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Is this suppose to be help? Or an answer? :cry:

TJT
12-08-2007, 08:30 AM
NM.

Leverage87
12-08-2007, 08:31 AM
Uhm, no, it won't. This will only happen if one of the 2 already had HIV, or somehow comes in contact with HIV by way of blood transfusion, exchanging of bodily fluids, or coming into contact with blood from someone with HIV

TsVanessa69
12-08-2007, 08:32 AM
Male, female or trans, anyone can contact HIV. Gender identity is not a factor in who can catch the virus. A hetrosexual male and female couple can still catch HIV. It does not know race, gender or sexual identity. The best thing to do is protect YOURSELF thorough safer sex practices.

Takayama
12-08-2007, 08:34 AM
Uhm, no, it won't. This will only happen if one of the 2 already had HIV, or somehow comes in contact with HIV by way of blood transfusion, exchanging of bodily fluids, or coming into contact with blood from someone with HIV

So you are sure I can have sex with a virgin 18 years old shemale? Are you sure? Because it is about life and death, so I gotta be sure! This is serious issue! :?

TsVanessa69
12-08-2007, 08:34 AM
I don't know, but is it maybe because the shemale is considered a "man" and that would cause HIV?
Woman contRact HIV too, so how would the male factor have an effect on contracting the virus?

bezane
12-08-2007, 08:39 AM
Takayama.....To be clear and not make fun here. Unless someone has the virus you can NEVER EVER contract HIV/AIDS from each other. Period. I do suggest, STRONGLY that you use a condom so your 18 year old friend doesn't become pregnant.

ggg321
12-08-2007, 08:48 AM
Was this a serious question? Where did you go to school takayama?

lust4ts
12-08-2007, 09:03 AM

So you are sure I can have sex with a virgin 18 years old shemale? Are you sure? Because it is about life and death, so I gotta be sure! This is serious issue! :?

USE A FUCKING COMDOM, you have had sex before, it works both ways :roll:

How do you know for sure she is a virgin? Maybe you have it and might give it to her?

It's simple, don't be a dick and wrap up!

tsntx
12-08-2007, 09:06 AM

just kill urself and leave the "virgin" shemale out of it

OEMEnemyNum1
12-08-2007, 09:17 AM

just kill urself and leave the "virgin" shemale out of it

Lol, Damn.........All the girls I date are virgins

BXCanada
12-08-2007, 09:56 AM

as long as you are 100% sure the person you are haveing sex with trans or not has never had any contact with HIV/AIDS infected blood wether it be through sex or other blood or bodily flood transmision you are in the clear. you are more than welcome to have sex without a condom... but keep in mind that if either you or your partner are performing anal sex on the other there are bacteria that live in the rectum and can still make you sick. so it is still recommended that you do not have anal sex without a condom either way.

justatransgirl
12-08-2007, 09:58 AM
I'm a virgin, 10 hundred times... and you can't prove otherwise... :-)

PS - I'm surprised that nobody has offered the obvious answer.

GET AN HIV TEST!

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

lust4ts
12-08-2007, 10:12 AM

GET AN HIV TEST!

Giggle,

Yep!

Fox
12-08-2007, 11:24 AM
Nope, I caught it too. Am I the only one who caught that this is a joke thread? At least I hope it is.

Wombat
12-08-2007, 11:30 AM
Takayama.....To be clear and not make fun here. Unless someone has the virus you can NEVER EVER contract HIV/AIDS from each other. Period. I do suggest, STRONGLY that you use a condom so your 18 year old friend doesn't become pregnant.

am i the only one who caught that

LOL, no...

arnie666
12-08-2007, 11:58 AM
Hello everyone,

If somebody is having sex (without a condom) with a shemale, they have a long term relation and both are clean and never infected before, will they somehow get HIV?

Please some help on this issue!

:?

WAHHHHHHH :D must be.

Nivek
12-08-2007, 12:01 PM
I have seen stupid questions come and go, but C'mon!!! I mean who in this day and age BESIDES Takayama doesn't remember Health classes in School or College? WHY Would being any gender make any difference in contracting any Sexually Transmitted Disease? And I'm sorry but if you think anyone who is totally clean and never infected can give you a disease, then I guess they were never CLEAN to begin with.

MacShreach
12-08-2007, 01:10 PM

GET AN HIV TEST!

Giggle,

Got there before me.

MacShreach
12-08-2007, 01:13 PM
I have seen stupid questions come and go, but C'mon!!! I mean who in this day and age BESIDES Takayama doesn't remember Health classes in School or College? WHY Would being any gender make any difference in contracting any Sexually Transmitted Disease? And I'm sorry but if you think anyone who is totally clean and never infected can give you a disease, then I guess they were never CLEAN to begin with.

Read the OP. His point is she's a virgin and he's clear.

If that's really the case there is obviously no risk of HIV transmission. But to be safe do as Jamie says, both get tested and then use condoms till you get the results.

odelay24
12-08-2007, 01:40 PM
It's sad, and scary, that some people still aren't informed about this sort of thing.
But then, America is very different to a place like Sydney.
I only bring that up because I saw a show about Sydney's reaction to HIV in the 1980's. And it's amazing how different our systems are.
Especially needle exchange programmes, wow.
Anyways, never mind about that.

Obviously this poster knows NOTHING about HIV, so I think someone just needs to direct him to a decent source of information about the whole thing, rather than us just telling him stuff.

Wombat
12-08-2007, 03:52 PM
And to think I deleted part of my previous post for fear that I was being to harsh... :roll:

I cannot believe that anyone could be so ignorant in this day and age. There are many avenues for self-education, the internet being one of them, but there are many free services. As mentioned above, this sort of thing was taught at school and college.

This sort of ignorance is why HIV is once again on the rise. It is simple, cover up. It not only helps prevent HIV/AIDS, but other common STDs.

flabbybody
12-08-2007, 05:33 PM
Don't be naive. There are many members of the Evangelical Christian Community who truly believe that the gay sex act itself creates the HIV virus. These are the same people who believe Darwin's name should not be mentioned in public schools and every kid should be required to read portions of the New Testament.

Wombat
12-08-2007, 05:44 PM
Don't be naive. There are many members of the Evangelical Christian Community who truly believe that the gay sex act itself creates the HIV virus. These are the same people who believe Darwin's name should not be mentioned in public schools and every kid should be required to read portions of the New Testament.

If your asking questions on this forum then you are hardly likely going to be part of the Evangelical Christian Community Choir now are you... :wink:

youcancallmeclaire
12-08-2007, 05:45 PM

I really don't care if there are people who don't subscribe to natural evolution, as long as they DO subscribe to intellectual evolution.

The good thing is, I don't think the two concepts can logically co-exist in a single brain.

Nivek
12-10-2007, 08:06 AM

If your asking questions on this forum then you are hardly likely going to be part of the Evangelical Christian Community Choir now are you... :wink: