PDA

View Full Version : Lately...

AllanahStarrNYC
12-08-2007, 03:34 AM
I have noticed that a lot of str8 men are such gossip queens that they can rival some of my gay friends and ts- why do you think that is?

I am speaking of men interested in TS- btw.

I am curious..

I know about 10 guys like this- guys that know every girl's business and have something to say about every chick . It's like they are the National Inquirer for transsexuals. Sometimes they spread the worst rumors and love to call each other up and gossip about the girls.

Is it because we live in such a small community and there are men who gossip about women constantly too?

I would like to know....your thoughts

Steve-Oh
12-08-2007, 03:51 AM
Allanah, I always appreciate your level headed observations here.

I don't know about the rumors part, but some guys may just feel like they're really limited in who they can talk to about their secret "hobby".

Does that make us gossip queens?

There are football and pro-sports fans who can recite every statistic from every game from every season of their favorite player.

Are some guys just too obsessed?

Is it an ego thing? "I know more than youuuu"...

Maybe some guys really are just blabber-mouth ninnies.

:shrug

Have a fantastic weekend, my Dear!

Fox
12-08-2007, 05:04 AM
Heh, this reminds of the track on Chronic 2001 called "Bitch Niggaz" where Snoop calls it perfectly. Slightly different, but overall the same sentiment.

hondarobot
12-08-2007, 05:47 AM
I have noticed that a lot of str8 men are such gossip queens that they can rival some of my gay friends and ts- why do you think that is?

I am speaking of men interested in TS- btw.

I am curious..

I know about 10 guys like this- guys that know every girl's business and have something to say about every chick . It's like they are the National Inquirer for transsexuals. Sometimes they spread the worst rumors and love to call each other up and gossip about the girls.

Is it because we live in such a small community and there are men who gossip about women constantly too?

I would like to know....your thoughts

Well, that is weird. What's even worse, I think, are some guys on this forum who seem to know waaaay too much about some of us other guys here, and just many things in general.

That's creepy.

OEMEnemyNum1
12-08-2007, 08:40 AM
Creepy, damn I need a new hobby.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-08-2007, 08:41 AM
Allanah, I always appreciate your level headed observations here.

I don't know about the rumors part, but some guys may just feel like they're really limited in who they can talk to about their secret "hobby".

Does that make us gossip queens?

There are football and pro-sports fans who can recite every statistic from every game from every season of their favorite player.

Are some guys just too obsessed?

Is it an ego thing? "I know more than youuuu"...

Maybe some guys really are just blabber-mouth ninnies.

:shrug

Have a fantastic weekend, my Dear!

Best explination yet. And somewhat understandable-

But I just think they like to stir the pot

bezane
12-08-2007, 08:47 AM
I think the idea that WOMEN ARE GOSSIPS, is and has been a myth compared with the real gossiping of men. Men like to be "in the know." They feel a secret is currency. And on top of it have always let "the myth" permeate for self-serving reasons.

I'm certain of this. There's a little bit of woman is most every man. LOL.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-09-2007, 03:24 AM
I think the idea that WOMEN ARE GOSSIPS, is and has been a myth compared with the real gossiping of men. Men like to be "in the know." They feel a secret is currency. And on top of it have always let "the myth" permeate for self-serving reasons.

I'm certain of this. There's a little bit of woman is most every man. LOL.

Good answer!