PDA

View Full Version : The girl can't help it!!

chefmike
12-04-2007, 10:48 PM
Why are they persecuting this hottie? What heterosexual teenage male wouldn't be eternally grateful to knock boots with this hot teacher with the 'fuck me' eyes? They should make her the friggin Secretary of Education!! All in favor say aye!!

Debra LaFave arrested today

Tampa, Florida - According to records with the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, Debra Lafave was arrested today for violating her probation. The violation listed says she talked to a coworker who was 17 years old, on various occasions.

The former Tampa teacher was accused of having sex with a 14-year-old middle school student. Part of her agreement included that she not have any contact with minors.

The former Tampa middle-school teacher who admitted having sex with a 14-year-old student is telling her story on national television.

Debra Lafave is serving three years' house arrest. The judge accepted Lafave's guilty plea to two counts of lewd and lascivious battery in November.

Lafave says she suffers from bipolar illness.

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=69112

Trogdor
12-04-2007, 11:16 PM
All these 'experts' who say a young man is gonna be truamatised or 'endangered' in the future by a hottie like her just don't get it, do thay? It's like, "OH NO!!!! A HOT OLDER CHICK FUCKED SOME BOY!!!! WAH! WAH! WAH! HE'S CONFIDENCE IS GONNA GO THROUGH THE ROOF NOW! WAH! WAH! WAAAAAAAAH!" :roll:

I mean since I was 12-17, I been BEGGING god for something like that to happen to me, cause I think I my life would have been alot better had it happen, instead of being so fucked up in the head as I am now, not to mention my gradually increasing dislike for GG's in general.

Anyone else dig with that? :?

chefmike
12-04-2007, 11:28 PM
All these 'experts' who say a young man is gonna be truamatised or 'endangered' in the future by a hottie like her just don't get it, do thay? It's like, "OH NO!!!! A HOT OLDER CHICK FUCKED SOME BOY!!!! WAH! WAH! WAH! HE'S CONFIDENCE IS GONNA GO THROUGH THE ROOF NOW! WAH! WAH! WAAAAAAAAH!" :roll:

I mean since I was 12-17, I been BEGGING god for something like that to happen to me, cause I think I my life would have been alot better had it happen, instead of being so fucked up in the head as I am now, not to mention my gradually increasing dislike for GG's in general.

Anyone else dig with that? :?

I guess I'll take that as an 'aye' Trogdor.

suckseed
12-04-2007, 11:31 PM
When I was just past my 16th birthday a twenty seven year old waitress took my innocence. I cried all the way over to my best friend's house, whereupon there were high fives all round and then we went water skiing.

suckseed
12-04-2007, 11:32 PM
Prosecuting this is akin to strip searching the little old lady at the airport gate looking for Al Queda terrorists.

kimjongil
12-05-2007, 02:03 AM
I think that this is the best part of the story :

" The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office says she was in violation of Condition 69 of her probation "

All I can say is that when I was 14 I wish someone like her violated position 69 with me. :P

steven_638
12-05-2007, 03:16 AM
any self respecting man over the age of 12 who would complain about being "molested" by her should have his head examined....If it would help her stay out of trouble, she and I could always play like I am 13.

wombat33
12-05-2007, 03:45 AM
Why are they persecuting this hottie? What heterosexual teenage male wouldn't be eternally grateful to knock boots with this hot teacher with the 'fuck me' eyes? They should make her the friggin Secretary of Education!! All in favor say aye!!

Debra LaFave arrested today

Tampa, Florida - According to records with the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, Debra Lafave was arrested today for violating her probation. The violation listed says she talked to a coworker who was 17 years old, on various occasions.

The former Tampa teacher was accused of having sex with a 14-year-old middle school student. Part of her agreement included that she not have any contact with minors.

The former Tampa middle-school teacher who admitted having sex with a 14-year-old student is telling her story on national television.

Debra Lafave is serving three years' house arrest. The judge accepted Lafave's guilty plea to two counts of lewd and lascivious battery in November.

Lafave says she suffers from bipolar illness.

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=69112

YEP,

I'D KILL FOR A HOT PIECE OF ASS LIKE THAT TO HAVE "VIOLATED" ME WHEN I WAS 14 OR 15 OR 16 OR TODAY FOR THAT MATTER.

I ADMIT TO THE DOUBLE STANDARD. NOT OK FOR GUYS TO NAIL 14-15 YEAR OLD GIRLS BUT OK FOR GUYS TO GET FUCKED BY SOME HOT FEMALE TEACHER.

I KNOW........POINT ALL THE FINGERS YOU WANT.

SHE IS HOT CHEF.

Willie Escalade
12-05-2007, 12:23 PM
I only wish this shit happened to me when I was in high school. Four of my teachers fell between the age on 22 and 30, all were graduates of my school (which was a private one), and all were smoking hot...as students and teachers.

any self respecting man over the age of 12 who would complain about being "molested" by her should have his head examined....If it would help her stay out of trouble, she and I could always play like I am 13.
Amen, my friend. Banging the teacher brings serious props...if you're a boy. Unfortunately, it's a lot different the other way around. That's how society is.

Fox
12-05-2007, 12:56 PM
I had this English teacher freshman year. She was wasn't hot by normal standards as she was very school-marm-like. She white/hispanic mix (could only tell from her last name, Hernandez) was about ~6-3 with high heels on, always wore a long skirt with stockings, you know, very appropriate attire. Very shy and quiet outside of lessons and school related subjects. She was about 32ish I assume, really sweet cute face, and lonely (had a bunch of cats, that lets you know).

Anyway, I wanted her so bad. Her large sexy thighs had my 14 year old eyes swirling for real. I fantasized about her "molesting" me so much. Molest me good. This chick is even hotter, I can only imagine this kid is feeling real pimp right now.

It's a terrible double standard, but whatareyougonnado? :shrug

CORVETTEDUDE
12-05-2007, 03:43 PM
Hell, if she were my teacher, I'da fucked her! I don't get it...she was just tutoring him!!! :crazy

Teabagger Vance
12-05-2007, 03:48 PM
We didn't have teachers like this when I was in school. Sigh...

CORVETTEDUDE
12-05-2007, 04:01 PM
We didn't have teachers like this when I was in school. Sigh...

No Doubt...You must be a old fucker, like me!?

chefmike
12-05-2007, 04:20 PM
I think that this is the best part of the story :

" The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office says she was in violation of Condition 69 of her probation "

All I can say is that when I was 14 I wish someone like her violated position 69 with me. :P

No shit! Nice avatar, rookie.

needsum
12-05-2007, 04:23 PM
Aside from the obvious double standard, the worst part of this story is that she violated her probation for "talking to her co-worker who was 17 yrs old."

Holy shit, gimme a break. He can go join the army and fucking die for his country, but he can't talk to a hot piece of ass because it will get her in trouble?

this country is quickly going to fucking hell. It has been for a long time but bullshit like this just helps to rtemind us all just how stupid things really are here. I hope we have a revolution someday and get this shit sorted out fucking quick.

Trogdor
12-05-2007, 09:58 PM

Or, to quote Archie Bunker....

"F....A.....G......Fruit. " :P

:lol:

Trogdor
12-05-2007, 09:59 PM
Aside from the obvious double standard, the worst part of this story is that she violated her probation for "talking to her co-worker who was 17 yrs old."

Holy shit, gimme a break. He can go join the army and fucking die for his country, but he can't talk to a hot piece of ass because it will get her in trouble?

this country is quickly going to fucking hell. It has been for a long time but bullshit like this just helps to rtemind us all just how stupid things really are here. I hope we have a revolution someday and get this shit sorted out fucking quick.

Indeed...same thing goes for the american drinking age.

*plops on a George Washington wing and hat*

I'm ready if anyone else is. 8)

kimjongil
12-06-2007, 08:15 PM
" No shit! Nice avatar, rookie. "

Thanks.

stevenb43
12-07-2007, 01:48 AM
The Florida attorney general said today that the enforcement of this probation violation was going to far so I will bet you it will be dropped since it was with a girl she worked with that she was just having girl talk.....

michaelalberton
12-07-2007, 02:15 AM
No doubt in my mind this kid is not losing any sleep over this. I just that it sets a prescedent, I really don't think that this kid took too much convincing to fuck this girl, but they can't say that it's ok if shes hot. The rule is there so that filthy disgusting gym teachers can't repeatedly have their way with young boys and girls and really robbed their child hood from them. I agree the rule should stay, but never in a million years would fourteen year old me turn this girl down, no matter how mentally fucked up she no doubt is.