PDA

View Full Version : Go Ravens

xrey
12-04-2007, 06:11 AM
I am not a Baltimore Ravens fan but I do not like the N.E. Patriots!!!

Right now - Baltimore 24 & N.E. 17

Legend
12-04-2007, 06:18 AM
I seriously hope they win,i hate the patriots.

NYCe
12-04-2007, 06:22 AM
Great game so far.

wombat33
12-04-2007, 06:23 AM

Don't fucking jinx them! They just picked the Ravens at the one.

I despise the Patriots. Bready sucks a few cocks each week. Just look at him!! He is gonna give oral justice to Ray Lewis after the game!

dc_guy_75
12-04-2007, 06:24 AM
How can you hate the Patriots? Its like hating the US during the Cold War.

Commies! lol

dc_guy_75
12-04-2007, 06:27 AM

I despise the Patriots. Bready sucks a few cocks each week. Just look at him!! He is gonna give oral justice to Ray Lewis after the game!

PS - Sounds like you wanna give head to Ray Lewis, you're obviously projecting your fantasies...

wombat33
12-04-2007, 06:30 AM

PS - Sounds like you wanna give head to Ray Lewis, you're obviously projecting your fantasies...

I would but I am not waiting hours for you to to suck and then get bent over by him.

No sloppy seconds for me. Give Brady a kiss for me. Watch out for Ray's jizz.

xrey
12-04-2007, 06:43 AM
Great game so far.

One of the better Monday Night Football games in a while.

What a hit!!!!!

Bill Billicheck is an arrogant SOB.

NYCe
12-04-2007, 06:56 AM
Wow.

xrey
12-04-2007, 06:59 AM
Baltimore gave Brady and Billicheck every opportunity to win the game!

Legend
12-04-2007, 07:01 AM
Baltimore gave Brady and Billicheck every opportunity to win the game!

Yeah,they deserved to lose with all there f**king penalties.

cp3rb25
12-04-2007, 07:08 AM
Baltimore gave Brady and Billicheck every opportunity to win the game!Bal comes up a yard short.

The Truth
12-04-2007, 07:08 AM
You can all kiss my New England Patriots ass, bitches. Keep hating!

CORVETTEDUDE
12-04-2007, 07:12 AM
There is definitely a coach on the Ravens that needs to have his ass fired. Whomever called that stupid-ass time out should have his balls stretched. WHAT A FUCKIN' IDIOT!!!

wombat33
12-04-2007, 07:15 AM
:lol:

Don't you mean.................this?

wombat33
12-04-2007, 07:16 AM
There is definitely a coach on the Ravens that needs to have his ass fired. Whomever called that stupid-ass time out should have his balls stretched. WHAT A FUCKIN' IDIOT!!!

AGREED!!!!!

ezed
12-04-2007, 07:19 AM
I guess the Ravens were jinxed by a poster on this thread. Guess who stuffed the hail mary at the 2 yard line.....

dc_guy_75
12-04-2007, 07:21 AM

AGREED!!!!!

Belicheck is Abe Lincoln and the rest of the NFL is the confederacy.

Bandyspring
12-04-2007, 07:22 AM

AGREED!!!!!
It was Rex Ryan. aka the Defensive Coordinator. aka the guy in charge of the only reason they were still in the game. Either way, I hate football and the NFL a lot right at this moment. I want New England's plane trip to pull a repeat of the We Are Marshall one. Or the Alive one. Pieces of monkey feces. :x

bricktop
12-04-2007, 07:29 AM
guys be honest here...the ravens played over their heads tonight and brady has proven again that he cannot be stopped when the game is on the line. (aside from last yrs indy fluke)

Legend
12-04-2007, 07:30 AM
Seriously being 12-0 means nothing,if you don't when the superbowl that record is useless.

stillies77
12-04-2007, 07:31 AM
he looked like a douche in that press conference.

ezed
12-04-2007, 07:50 AM
We won, you lost. you have no control of your emotions, like the Ravens. We in Boston don't consider the game over till it's over. Consider the 2004 playoffs when the Red Sox's were down three games to the Yankees.

PS Wombat, take the fucking camera shit and shove it up Ray Lewis's, Don Shula's and Mercury Morris's asses. All teams do it. They do it now. But they're in the stands.

Does anything meaningful come from it. Not usually. It keeps a member of the organization gainfully employed. I would hate to be Eric Mangini right now. It's going to be ugly. Very, very ugly. As far as that game, he will have an entire Best Buy store shoved up his ass.

ANYONE THINKING THIS SPY SHIT MEANS ANYTHING, SUPPORTS A TEAM OF RETARDED DUFFUSSAS. THE KEY TO DEFEATING STEALING OF SIGNALS, IS TO CHANGE SIGNALS. IF YOUR TEAM IS SO FUCKING DUMB ON THE WHOLE THEY CAN''T CHANGE FROM WEEK TO WEEK, THEY DON'T DESERVE TO WIN.

Eric has no tools unlike Philly or Baltimore did.

Bandyspring
12-04-2007, 08:27 AM
Patriots fans, as classy in their victories as their team. :roll:

scroller
12-04-2007, 08:47 AM
Here's the wacky thing. For most of the 20th Century, Boston teams were wretched and awful (Red Sox, Patriots, etc.) They found ways to break your heart every year. They were cursed. It ate our guts out every year.

Somehow in the last few years they've flipped it around and made everyone else experience how that feels. And I think that's funny as hell. Let's hope it lasts 80-some-odd years like it did for the dry spell.

cp3rb25
12-04-2007, 09:01 AM
guys be honest here...the ravens played over their heads tonight and brady has proven again that he cannot be stopped when the game is on the line. (aside from last yrs indy fluke)
He was stopped 3 times before he finally came up with the game on the line.

xrey
12-04-2007, 09:11 AM
Sports streaks are cyclical ... except for a few of the never has-beens. The 70s were dominated by the Dolphins and the Steelers, the 80s by the 49ers, the 90s by the Cowboys and now the Patriots. The NBA and MLB are the same. The one common demoninator the championship dynasties all have is keeping your nucleas as intact as possible. That is becoming more and more difficult to accomplish today. Owner, coach, and player loyalties are a thing of the past. For the most part, fan loyalty never changes.

Bandyspring
12-04-2007, 09:19 AM
See Scroller, your post's contents are what kills me. I live in New York Yankee territory, yet am not a Yankee fan. This means I had to endure the hell that was the mid to late nineties and all the constant gloating and bullshit from both real fans and the bandwagon bastards. Even when the Yanks started to lose, the Yankee fans fall back on their "well, we have more World Series championships than anyone" bullshit. I was rooting for the Sox when they won their first world series, and even this past year, though not as my primary team. I had kind of thought and hoped that the years of futility would make Sox fans bearable. Which I suppose they are. Alas, a lot are also Patriots fans, who I've found to be some of the worst fans ever to discuss football with. Ever. Honestly, I used to at least respect the Patriots, but I find even that hard to do now. The combo of their on the field actions, off the field actions, and their fans has made me lose that respect and only have the hatred left.

Cyclops
12-04-2007, 01:18 PM
12-0! WOO-HOO!

KiraHarden
12-04-2007, 01:42 PM
8)
He's Hawt! MR Brady can fuck me anytime... :twisted:
I want to be wearing a Packers cheerleader outfit when this happens...

The Truth
12-04-2007, 03:57 PM
8)
He's Hawt! MR Brady can fuck me anytime... :twisted:
I want to be wearing a Packers cheerleader outfit when this happens...Well, I think that's what the problem is. Many of the HA posters want to be fucked in the ass by Mr. Tom Brady, but they're too scared to say it out loud. So they direct all their frustrations towards the mighty Patriots. What a bunch of losers!

ezed
12-05-2007, 07:40 AM
Patriots fans, who I've found to be some of the worst fans ever to discuss football with. Ever. Honestly, I used to at least respect the Patriots, but I find even that hard to do now. The combo of their on the field actions, off the field actions, and their fans has made me lose that respect and only have the hatred left.

Who are you talking about? What on field and off field actions? This is silly. NBC captures Tom Brady's audibles during the game off mike's on each sideline and with a mike on the back judge's hat (on the air during the Philly game). Do we bitch about it ? No, who gives a fuck. Do your best. The team has the intelligence to change audibles from week to week.

We film a bunch of fat fuck hula dancing coaches giving conflicting singals to a dyslectic Jet's team and we're now Richard Nixon in a Watergate scandel.

Bill loses a half million. You bet he's going to show no mercy. We didn't want to be this way, but that cunt Mangini asked for it! Bring it on! Beat us and stop whining.

Have a team that got a B average in college and maybe you can.