PDA

View Full Version : The Hung Angel Salute

Hungangelsalute
12-04-2007, 06:05 AM
How many of the people who have posted pictures/avitars of themselves on this board are using a real picture of themselves? I think it’s about fifty percent of the men and eighty percent of the women.

The only people we know are “real” are Seanchai, Ecstatic, Sunny Delight, Victoria Paris and any girl that has appeared on a Grooby site. There are a few other names that I haven’t mentioned but you get the idea. It would be a short list.

If you look at all the guys that have posted pics, they are all better than average looking. This doesn’t smell right.

And as for the girls, do you remember Irish Rose?

What I propose is that Ecstatic, Seanchai, Nicole Dupree, Hara or TSNTX make up a “Hung Angel Salute.” Something odd like flipping off the camera but use your ring finger.

Then everyone who used a real pic of themselves can post on this thread using the salute. Then we know you’re real.

Anyone who has posted bogus pics, can hide in shame.

And for all the guys that don’t post pics, post a picture of just your hand doing the salute. This can tell a lot about you: your fitness level, your race, age, size, etc.

If you guys are not willing to post a pic of your hand, then:

1)You weigh over 500 pounds.
2)You weight less than 100 pounds.
3)You’re a midget.
4)You have a deformed hand.
5)You can’t because you have nail polish on.
6)You can’t because you’re a TG posing as a guy who is in love with the pics you posted of yourself.
7)You’re 12 years old.

I need the support of the people who used their real pictures so this thread doesn’t die.

After I hear the salute, I’ll post a pic of myself doing it.

MrsKellyPierce
12-04-2007, 06:07 AM
I posted my salute a long time ago so I was ahead of you

Leverage87
12-04-2007, 06:08 AM
Well, i know that im stunningly handsome, but believe it or not, my avatar really is me.

Hungangelsalute
12-04-2007, 06:09 AM
Kelly, what was your salute? Did you make up the salute? Or did someone else (A known poster) tell you to do something and you posted that?

Hungangelsalute
12-04-2007, 06:11 AM
Well, i know that im stunningly handsome, but believe it or not, my avatar really is me.

Are you willing to post a pic of yourself doing the salute. If not, that pic is NOT you.

Leverage87
12-04-2007, 06:11 AM
no, but maybe ill take a picture tommorow with a sign saying who i am

suckseed
12-04-2007, 06:12 AM
This is really me. (I'm the bunny.)
By the way, just for shitzngiggles...who the fuck are you?

Hungangelsalute
12-04-2007, 06:13 AM
no, but maybe ill take a picture tommorow with a sign saying who i am

Pictures don't count. Anyone can photoshop anything over someone elses sign.

Even photoshop masters stay away from hands. You can't fake it. I takes too much time and skill.

suckseed
12-04-2007, 06:13 AM
wait...is this kelly taking a piss? :)

Leverage87
12-04-2007, 06:14 AM
also...this matters how?

lust4ts
12-04-2007, 06:16 AM
My avatar is my ugly ass, not the guy with the popcorn, he is much better looking than me :evil:

MrsKellyPierce
12-04-2007, 06:16 AM
I posted Kelly Shore at Hung Angels when requested to do so.

Hungangelsalute
12-04-2007, 06:17 AM
also...this matters how?

You seem like a very nice person. But that is not a picture of you. If a salute ever gets created, you won't be posting using it.

You are not alone. Most of the guys pictures are fake.

lust4ts
12-04-2007, 06:18 AM
My picture is real, a girl here can confirm that is me!

TJ347
12-04-2007, 06:23 AM
Who gives a shit if they're "privileged" to use the "Hung Angels salute"? I mean, if it meant you got a discount on a session with Kelly Shore, you'd have guys falling all over themselves to do whatever they had to in order to meet the qualifications. But with nothing to gain whatsoever... I trust you follow. :roll:

NYCe
12-04-2007, 06:26 AM
LOL at the lack of a photo in the original post. :smh

Hungangelsalute
12-04-2007, 06:29 AM

I can't be the one to establish what the salute is. Or I could of yanked a picture off of the net. One of the known Posters has to do it. After I hear what the salute is, I'll do it and post the picture.

lust4ts
12-04-2007, 06:30 AM

I can't be the one to establish what the salute is. Or I could of yanked a picture off of the net. One of the known Posters has to do it. After I hear what the salute is, I'll do it and post the picture.

Some people have the integrity to use their own pics, so accuse me and I'll prove you wrong!

suckseed
12-04-2007, 06:31 AM
IP address is...

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-04-2007, 06:32 AM
LOL Nothing personal but why would I have to justify my REALNESS to you or anyone on this board?!? :lol: I've met a few people on here and some has seen me on cam (they can attest to that). I also shot for yum. And even had the one of the photogs "Yum" my essence a year after the shoot. *batts eyelashes*

Why don't you post your pic instead? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Hungangelsalute
12-04-2007, 06:35 AM
LOL Nothing personal but why would I have to justify my REALNESS to you or anyone on this board?!? :lol: I've met a few people on here and some has seen me on cam (they can attest to that). I also shot for yum. And even had the one of the photogs "Yum" my essence a year after the shoot. *batts eyelashes*

Why don't you post your pic instead? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara, you are one of the "known Posters." You do not have to prove your realness to us. We have to prove it to you.

So tell us what the salute is so we can do it.

GrimFusion
12-04-2007, 06:37 AM
I guess I'll be the first dude to step up to the plate.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/grimfusion/Picture9.jpg
P.S. I had a lot of fun taking these.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/grimfusion/Picture11.jpg
P.P.S. Please don't masturbate to my pictures.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/grimfusion/Picture3.jpg
P.P.P.S. ...unless you have a nice rack. Then, masturbate away!

lust4ts
12-04-2007, 06:40 AM
I don't even need to, Hara knows I am real anyway!

OEMEnemyNum1
12-04-2007, 06:41 AM
I think the salute should be taking a huge dump. Everyone take a picture of yourself holding toilet paper, while sitting on the toilet.

suckseed
12-04-2007, 06:42 AM
here's mine.

4star4
12-04-2007, 06:44 AM

It's really not that complicated. You started this discussion, and you can establish proof of yourself. Do you have a digital camara? Or a camara on your cell phone, maybe a mirror? Or do you have a friend with a camara phone? All you have to do is this: Take a picture of yourself (or have a friend take one of you if available) of yourself holding a piece of paper, a sign, whatever, that says "Happy Holidays from Hungangelsalute!" That will be sufficient. Otherwise, I'm pretty convinced that the folks that have responed are who they say they are. As for me, I fall between that 100lb & 500lb category.

Oli
12-04-2007, 06:45 AM
also...this matters how?

Exactly Lev.

Hungangelsalute
12-04-2007, 06:47 AM

I know you and Hara are not the same person. But that is the other problem that this thread addresses. TS posing as guys who agree with the TG's other posts.

In other words, because a guy says he doesn't need to post a pic because he knows one of the girls, is he that girl he's talking about?

Oli
12-04-2007, 06:50 AM
These folks looking for you?

http://tri.army.mil/LC/CS/csa/uh60a001.jpg

lust4ts

I know you and Hara are not the same person. But that is the other problem that this thread addresses. TS posing as guys who agree with the TG's other posts.

In other words, because a guy says he doesn't need to post a pic because he knows one of the girls, is he that girl he's talking about?

That's just fucking stupid, Hara is a girl here, everyone knows that, she has seen me on a webcam!

Plus I have posted other pics here, they are all me!

MrsKellyPierce
I think this thread is utterly ridiculous and useless when in fact most of the posters on the board are closeted about liking transsexuals.

Hungangelsalute
12-04-2007, 06:51 AM

It's really not that complicated. You started this discussion, and you can establish proof of yourself. Do you have a digital camara? Or a camara on your cell phone, maybe a mirror? Or do you have a friend with a camara phone? All you have to do is this: Take a picture of yourself (or have a friend take one of you if available) of yourself holding a piece of paper, a sign, whatever, that says "Happy Holidays from Hungangelsalute!" That will be sufficient. Otherwise, I'm pretty convinced that the folks that have responed are who they say they are. As for me, I fall between that 100lb & 500lb category.

Signs can be photoshoped. It has to be something with your hand. And if I make it up, you can't believe it's me.

A known poster has to make up the salute. Then I'll post a picture doing it.

suckseed
12-04-2007, 06:53 AM
Make it a gif of a lit M80 going off in your ass. You first.

Hungangelsalute
12-04-2007, 06:53 AM
I think this thread is utterly ridiculous and useless when in fact most of the posters on the board are closeted about liking transsexuals.

This is for the people who have already posted pics of themselves.

Most of the guys who have posted pictures of themselves are fake. And some of the girls.

4star4
12-04-2007, 06:55 AM

Signs can be photoshoped. It has to be something with your hand. And if I make it up, you can't believe it's me.

A known poster has to make up the salute. Then I'll post a picture doing it.I think we are all sophisticated enought to decipher photoshopping vs. a genuine note, especially with a face to go along with it. Give it a try. I'll bet we all can tell you if you're fake or not. I'm waiting....

lust4ts
12-04-2007, 06:57 AM

That's true too.

Personally I don't give a shit who sees me, yes I find TS's attractive no different to GG's, so what I having nothing to hide.

But Kelly is right, most of the people are not ashamed of the way they look, but rather are nervous about being spotted or would simply rather stay anonymous, which is their choice!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-04-2007, 06:58 AM
That could be easily resolved with simple IP check by any of the mods. I'm in Los Angeles and Lust4ts is in the UK (I believe).

~Kisses.

HTG

TheOne1
12-04-2007, 06:58 AM

Most of the guys who have posted pictures of themselves are fake. And some of the girls.

I don't see any girls questioning guys about fake pix they post... so why would other guys care?

lust4ts
12-04-2007, 06:59 AM

Maybe you just can't except that there are really some OK looking guys who post their pics here, I am telling you I am real and I have prove!

GrimFusion
12-04-2007, 07:00 AM

Despite the fact that I just posted sig pics proving I'm not fake, I do think this whole thing is pretty stupid. I, for one, am not afraid about letting people know I post around here. On the other hand, a lot of people around these parts are a little bashful about this shit and it's not as though there are forum rules saying you have to prove yourself.

The only thing calling people out does around here is stir up a lot of bad news, so go ahead and play your game. If dudes and chicks wanna post up sign pics, great, but don't start calling people fake because they don't want to prove themselves. You'll just piss a lot of people off.

lust4ts
12-04-2007, 07:01 AM
That could be easily resolved with simple IP check by any of the mods. I'm in Los Angeles and Lust4ts is in the UK (I believe).

~Kisses.

HTG

Yep everyone knows Hara is real, she has met people here personaly, questioning the guys integrity is one thing, hers, well that's just foolish!

MrsKellyPierce
12-04-2007, 07:04 AM
You can tell grims are authentic and not photoshopped.

I also made one with a paper sign. Have posted numerous videos of me talking directly to Hung angels etc.

http://usera.imagecave.com/kellyshore/picture_7_564.jpg

CORVETTEDUDE
12-04-2007, 07:09 AM
Personally, I say FUCK YOU and your HungAngelSalute, Mr. (I am up to 10 posts)Hungangelsalute. :moon

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-04-2007, 07:10 AM
Hara, you look like the Hara I've met. Do I look like who I say I am to you? lol

Yes, this thread is indeed retarded.

There are a number of girls here who Seanchai has the model release forms of. So do we really need to make you a list? Because if he paid us and recognizes us as who we say we are, who are you to ask us to jump through hoops for your satisfaction? So why don't you "salute" my she-pussy, ok? ;)

Ahh Yes! Nicole looks like Nicole when we met to catch a last screening of Memoirs of a Geisha in Manhattan. We even cruised the 'ol Virgin store a block away..I recalled even J wanted to come as our play boytoy for the night. LOL ;)

Nicole was also real very REAL when we got to her car and we notice a parking ticket..remember that girlie? Hehe ;)

Luv ya girl! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

tsntx
12-04-2007, 07:36 AM
the fuck outta here newb

i dont need to prove shit to you or anyone else... u dont know who i am or what i look like? your loss... not mine

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-04-2007, 07:40 AM
Yes, I do. Fucking bitch-ass meter maid whores! LOL

End of the month quota girl! LOL We just got bad timing for spot to park that night. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

4star4
12-04-2007, 07:49 AM
How many of the people who have posted pictures/avitars of themselves on this board are using a real picture of themselves? I think it’s about fifty percent of the men and eighty percent of the women.

The only people we know are “real” are Seanchai, Ecstatic, Sunny Delight, Victoria Paris and any girl that has appeared on a Grooby site. There are a few other names that I haven’t mentioned but you get the idea. It would be a short list.

If you look at all the guys that have posted pics, they are all better than average looking. This doesn’t smell right.

What I propose is that Ecstatic, Seanchai, Nicole Dupree, Hara or TSNTX make up a “Hung Angel Salute.” Something odd like flipping off the camera but use your ring finger.

Then everyone who used a real pic of themselves can post on this thread using the salute. Then we know you’re real.

And for all the guys that don’t post pics, post a picture of just your hand doing the salute. This can tell a lot about you: your fitness level, your race, age, size, etc.

3)You’re a midget.
6)You can’t because you’re a TG posing as a guy who is in love with the pics you posted of yourself.
7)You’re 12 years old.

I need the support of the people who used their real pictures so this thread doesn’t die.

Face reality... You've been pwned!!

ottorocket
12-04-2007, 07:56 AM
I think most have seen me, i switch avatars because of my ADD but I don't feel the need to have to prove my authenticity. Those that know me...know its me.

TomSelis
12-04-2007, 07:57 AM
LOL@Realness

:lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-04-2007, 08:03 AM
But at least it wasn't towed to Brooklyn. Now THAT would've been a nightmare.

Oh God! I know. LOL I remember once going out with this guy from from NYC who just got back from Amsterdam for vacation. He picked me up, gave me wooden tulips (sweet) and got to Twilo. Everything was fine until we got out of the club his car was missing. To cut this long story short..It was towed! :evil:

It RUINED both our nights!! I had to go home with my friend and he went to Brooklyn to get his car. *Sigh It was a nightmare!

~Kisses.

HTG

Felicia Katt
12-04-2007, 08:20 AM
My pics are real

but I am fake LOL

meow

FK
PS since I have met probably 20 to 30 people on here, including Allanah, I've also met my burden of proof

tsntx
12-04-2007, 09:03 AM
since i happen to be taking new pics anyway

i couldnt decide whether to use my boy id or my girl id so i posted a pic of me as a girl w/ my boy id

:roll:

Silcc69
12-04-2007, 09:06 AM
DAMN JEN that is a great pic!

chefmike
12-04-2007, 09:12 AM

3)You’re a midget.
7)You’re 12 years old.

Who is this rookie? They're really coming out of the woodwork lately... :smh

Willie Escalade
12-04-2007, 09:14 AM
I won't be posting a picture of myself either...just because I don't want to. Besides, there are some on HA that have seen my picture (Jenn comes to mind), while there are others I have actually spoken to (Felicia and Buddy Wood can attest to that).

Don't ask for others' pictures before posting one of your own.

And that is NOT me in my avatar.

slinky
12-04-2007, 09:16 AM
Here is my salute to you

http://static.flickr.com/53/130245294_23b05ea699_o.jpg

TrueBeauty TS
12-04-2007, 09:42 AM

3)You’re a midget.
7)You’re 12 years old.

Blah, blah, blah.... WHERE'S YOUR PIC????

:roll:

LAGent4ts
12-04-2007, 09:54 AM
Why are you here, did you get flagged collecting photos over on CL?
Go play in the street you moron.

El Nino
12-04-2007, 09:58 AM
My Avatar is really me. I've lost a few lbs since that was taken though... Now I am sizzliiiiing. Any girls interested?

xrey
12-04-2007, 10:05 AM
Flake ... and he has everyone entertaining him while he laughs and jacks off and reads this nonsense.

My 2 cents.

Jericho
12-04-2007, 10:49 AM

Your idea, you go first!

KiraHarden
12-04-2007, 01:20 PM
I guess I'll be the first dude to step up to the plate.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/grimfusion/Picture9.jpg
P.S. I had a lot of fun taking these.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/grimfusion/Picture11.jpg
P.P.S. Please don't masturbate to my pictures.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/grimfusion/Picture3.jpg
P.P.P.S. ...unless you have a nice rack. Then, masturbate away!
Hmmm your cute!

KiraHarden
12-04-2007, 01:32 PM
Thats really not me in the pics..... you got me I'm a fake. Phuck!!! :cry I have met Kat and few others, and even been on cam for a few here... ASK THEM!

Fox
12-04-2007, 01:54 PM
'sup?

lisaparadise
12-04-2007, 02:02 PM
Who gives a shit if they're "privileged" to use the "Hung Angels salute"? I mean, if it meant you got a discount on a session with Kelly Shore, you'd have guys falling all over themselves to do whatever they had to in order to meet the qualifications. But with nothing to gain whatsoever... I trust you follow. :roll: give your freakin head a shake ya candyass

Wombat
12-04-2007, 03:51 PM
I think the whole idea behind this thread is to get a rise.

Fair enough, I don't mind entertaining fuckwits.

Here I am kicking your dumb-arse (I knew all those years of Hapkido would come in handy one day :wink: ).

hwbs
12-04-2007, 03:59 PM
lol @ 1 posts in acting like they run this place... im sorry did i take your MOD chair ,lol

btw my avatar is fake..i am just a bot.

Chaotic
12-04-2007, 04:23 PM

3)You’re a midget.
7)You’re 12 years old.

Hmmm, I wonder who's alt this is? :roll:

ironx
12-04-2007, 04:26 PM
These pics mean nothing.... :P

hwbs
12-04-2007, 04:37 PM
1st rule of thumb when creating a new identity on ha is to act like u are new here...

Chaotic
12-04-2007, 07:10 PM
1st rule of thumb when creating a new identity on ha is to act like u are new here...

Exactly! Nothing says "returning banned retard" quite like that first post! :wink:

Legend
12-04-2007, 08:51 PM
lol,i already know this is crayons.

partlycloudy
12-04-2007, 08:55 PM
http://i16.tinypic.com/85cmlgw.jpg

BeardedOne
12-04-2007, 09:11 PM
OMG! It's Buddy Christ! :lol:

BeardedOne
12-04-2007, 09:36 PM
OK, I confess. I've posted a couple of real pix of me here (That I recall), but the one of my ass was thirty years old (But it really was =MY= sweet ass!) and the one with the cat...well...Now you know: I'm the cat. I have no idea who the ugly old dude with the beard is, he just came in handy to hold me up in front of the cam. :lol:

A couple of the gurls know I'm real and at least one of the guys knows I'm somewhat surreal, so I guess that works. If I get up with a cam in the near future I'll give you a salute to write home about. :wink:

Hungangelsalute
12-05-2007, 02:05 AM
As I stated in the original post, any girl that appeared in a grooby site and also posts on this board is the person in their pictures. Girls like TSNTX or Nicole Dupree are NOT the ones who are supposed to do the salute. We know who you are.

I don’t question Felicia Cat, Hara or Bearded One, either. I already believe them.

The people who are supposed to do a salute are all the others who you aren’t sure if they are the ones in the pics they posted.

And thank you Grimfusion for being a good sport and posting those pics.

I photoshopped your pictures to show you why you can’t trust any picture where a person is holding up a sign. This took me less than five minutes. You can skew the text so it appears the camera angle is changing.

But if you flipped off the camera using your ring finger, holding your hand in front of your face, this is not something a Photoshop person is going to want to do. It would take too much time and it still wouldn’t look right. And there aren’t any pictures on the net with people doing that. And it’s easy, you don’t even have to make a sign.

This post is from a girl’s viewpoint. As I look at the men’s avitars, I wish I knew for sure that it was them.

Look at whatsupwiththat and Hingsing, The pictures these guys are using in their avitars are very handsome. If the girls knew it was really them instead of guessing, the girls would be contacting them instead of the other way around.

So where is my picture? If I posted my picture I would get my ass ripped off. So I won’t. I’ll wait till the smoke clears, I’ll create a new identity and then do the salute.

Jericho
12-05-2007, 02:21 AM
Someone has to.... :shrug

BeardedOne
12-05-2007, 02:26 AM

Mwa-Ha-Ha-Ha! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ironx
12-05-2007, 02:26 AM

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol: :lol:

MacShreach
12-05-2007, 02:41 AM
Nope, that's not me in my avatar. In case you wus wondering.

MacShreach
12-05-2007, 02:50 AM
the fuck outta here newb

i dont need to prove shit to you or anyone else... u dont know who i am or what i look like? your loss... not mine

Honey, this is no noob. This is the site's resident molester, Jeff the Jerk, aka Homorabbit, with a wizard new wheez for getting yet more attention.

Check his sentence structures and the passive-aggressive style. They're like fingerprints all over this.

Now I claim my fucking coconut. Too late for this shit.

suckseed
12-05-2007, 04:17 AM
It never occurred to me that this could be Crayons. If it is, all 'FU's' and insults are hereby retracted! Crayons! Is it you, my pumpkinmuffin? :D

TheOne1
12-05-2007, 06:42 AM

I don't see any girls questioning guys about fake pix they post... so why would other guys care?

again...i've never seen someone question the HA guys pix except hungangelsalute... so why now?

tsntx
12-05-2007, 06:49 AM
As I stated in the original post, any girl that appeared in a grooby site and also posts on this board is the person in their pictures. Girls like TSNTX or Nicole Dupree are NOT the ones who are supposed to do the salute. We know who you are.

yet in your OP....

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-05-2007, 06:53 AM

yet in your OP....

And yet when I replied to his OP..he said this to me:

Hara, you are one of the "known Posters." You do not have to prove your realness to us. We have to prove it to you.

So tell us what the salute is so we can do it.

So the question is: What medication is he on? :lol: LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Ecstatic
12-05-2007, 07:19 AM
Since Hungangelsalute named me (oh joy) in his first post, here are my two suggestions for a salute:

Hungangelsalute
12-05-2007, 09:17 AM

yet in your OP....

Because Ecstatic, Seanchai, Nicole Dupree, Hara and TSNTX are "known posters" they should be the ones that decide what the salute is and to "do it." I can't do it and the unknown posters can't do it first or we could be the ones yanking pictures off the net.

Ecstatic, Seanchai, Nicole Dupree, Hara and TSNTX don't need to it, ever. Except one of them, once, so all the unproven posters like me can prove that we're not full of shit.

Maybe I'm being negative, but I'm guessing over 50% of the guys avitars are not them.

I see Ecstatic bailed me out. Thank you Ecstatic.

The official Hung Angel Salute is, stick you thumb between your index and middle finger and hold it in front of you, about neck high.

Now only the unknown posters who have posted pics already, when they have the chance, should post one like that.

This is just going to keep the bullshiters from posting pics that aren't theirs. If a known poster asks them to make the salute, and for some reason can't, we know they're lying.

Don't you folks remember Irish Rose? That guy jacked us off for months posting pictures of a GG claiming it was him.

Help me out Grim Fusion, do it first. I know you're real. But someone has to do it first or no one will do it.

Leverage87 said he'd be posting some pictures. So now he can post one with the salute.

GrimFusion
12-05-2007, 09:54 AM

Uh... dude, that is the most noticeably photoshopped sig pic I've seen in years.

Mine is obviously more believable.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/grimfusion/believe.jpg
LOL.

Caleigh
12-05-2007, 04:50 PM
I really can't believe this thread is as long as it is!!

I have met Danny Partridge, Whatsupwiththat,
Whatislove, um... anyone else? So I will vouch for
any images they have posted of themselves and
they will (hopefully) reciprocate.

Notice that I don't actuallly post photos of myself on
here. The reasons are a) I'm totally butt fugly and
might crash the entire net should my image be sent
on these fragile copper and plastic lines b) Last thing
I want is closet tranny chasers coming to my place
of work just so they can ogle the Tgirl.

Funny thing though, at work we have hand signs for
all of the tap beers so that if it's noisy we can order
without yelling or if we are standing back in a crowd
we can still order beers from the bartenders.

Ecstatic
12-05-2007, 04:51 PM
I see Ecstatic bailed me out. Thank you Ecstatic.

The official Hung Angel Salute is, stick you thumb between your index and middle finger and hold it in front of you, about neck high.
Only if you do it in a mirror.

(I think you missed the irony in my reply, Hungangelsalute: not exactly a bailout.)

Cedricbi01
12-05-2007, 04:53 PM
Coooool thread !
As English is not (you might have noticed) my mother (or father) language, may be I misunderstood this "ring finger salute" or so !
You also noticed my avatar is not me :oops: even if I've posted some (the best) part of me in some precedent posts !
Anyway, to comply with forum's rule, here's THE offically approved HA Salute !
Now don't ask ANY further question : simply act as requested ! :D :D... and by the way " :crazy SAY MY NAME !"

mpcc2004
12-05-2007, 07:11 PM
My avatar is really me. I am, in fact, a never aging several decade old cartoon boy who befriends a stuffed tiger that comes alive. I know it sounds strange, but its very exciting because I never age and I get to live forever.

Oh, and I almost forgot that I am not an obvious douche bag like the OP. That is kind of nice too.

Oli
12-05-2007, 07:26 PM
My avatar is really me. I am, in fact, a never aging several decade old cartoon boy who befriends a stuffed tiger that comes alive. I know it sounds strange, but its very exciting because I never age and I get to live forever.

How the fuck did you get that picture of ME? It's Mom's favorite, you thief.

ironx
12-05-2007, 07:33 PM

Uh... dude, that is the most noticeably photoshopped sig pic I've seen in years.

Mine is obviously more believable.
LOL.

LOL :P

mpcc2004
12-05-2007, 08:04 PM

How the fuck did you get that picture of ME? It's Mom's favorite, you thief.

Now people will think we are the same person. LOL

tsntx
12-05-2007, 08:42 PM
i hope the OP gets banned.... this is the stupidest bs ever posted

suckseed
12-05-2007, 08:45 PM
two possible salutes:

suckseed
12-05-2007, 08:54 PM
I'm sitting here looking at the second one, thinking of places you could put it to drive people 'round the bend.
Airport waiting lounges during snow delays. Holding cells.
billboards during heavy traffic.

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 08:56 PM
If you looked at that 2nd one too long you'd end up a wreck of a man....That's trippy!

GrimFusion
12-05-2007, 09:01 PM

I don’t question Felicia Cat, Hara or Bearded One, either. I already believe them.

The people who are supposed to do a salute are all the others who you aren’t sure if they are the ones in the pics they posted.

And thank you Grimfusion for being a good sport and posting those pics.

I photoshopped your pictures to show you why you can’t trust any picture where a person is holding up a sign. This took me less than five minutes. You can skew the text so it appears the camera angle is changing.

But if you flipped off the camera using your ring finger, holding your hand in front of your face, this is not something a Photoshop person is going to want to do. It would take too much time and it still wouldn’t look right. And there aren’t any pictures on the net with people doing that. And it’s easy, you don’t even have to make a sign.

This post is from a girl’s viewpoint. As I look at the men’s avitars, I wish I knew for sure that it was them.

Look at whatsupwiththat and Hingsing, The pictures these guys are using in their avitars are very handsome. If the girls knew it was really them instead of guessing, the girls would be contacting them instead of the other way around.

So where is my picture? If I posted my picture I would get my ass ripped off. So I won’t. I’ll wait till the smoke clears, I’ll create a new identity and then do the salute.

I totally have to disagree here, man. The examples you've worked up aren't exactly believable. Anyone with any modicum of photoshop talent can and should realize that things just don't look right. I mean, even with my example where Kelly is holding my name card up, I'd question it's authenticity, not because my head is in the background, or my name is on the card she's holding, but because the pen thickness is way weird and the text stands out too much against the lighting conditions.

I put some actual time into my example and I've been messing around in photoshop for the past 6 years or so. If I can't pull off something believable, I doubt anyone else is going to be able to either. Besides, if anyone is actually motivated enough to pour so much effort into a hoax like that, then perhaps they should be allowed the fake identity.

Caleigh
12-05-2007, 09:32 PM
I always thought that the Hung Angel salute was done with
no hands, with just the 3rd leg at attention.

crayons
12-05-2007, 10:09 PM
Here is a size comparison picture. Comparing dicks is popular here.

chefmike
12-05-2007, 10:21 PM
the fuck outta here newb

Honey, this is no noob. This is the site's resident molester, Jeff the Jerk, aka Homorabbit, with a wizard new wheez for getting yet more attention.

Check his sentence structures and the passive-aggressive style. They're like fingerprints all over this.

Now I claim my fucking coconut. Too late for this shit.

I'm not sure if the OP sounds stupid enough to be tardbot, HA's jizzmopping date rapist....but it's possible...let me check this thread for rodent tracks...

chefmike
12-05-2007, 10:25 PM
Nah, the OP doesn't sound like enough of an imbecile to be stalkerturdbot...but he's close...

mbf
12-05-2007, 10:27 PM
Nah, the OP doesn't sound like enough of an imbecile to be stalkerturdbot...but he's close...

maybe hondarobot 2.0.

the "upgraded" model.....

still far from beeing a workable unit.....

suckseed
12-05-2007, 10:29 PM
Yay! Crayons is back.

Hungangelsalute
12-05-2007, 10:47 PM
Besides, if anyone is actually motivated enough to pour so much effort into a hoax like that, then perhaps they should be allowed the fake identity.

You have a good point there.

And after all, I was only picking on people for using fake pictures. Not for the content of their posts.

It seems most of the guys who use some guys or their own pictures for their avitars, are also better posters.

Even you Grim Fusion, if it's not you in those pics, I guess it doesn't matter. It's not like I want you to leave. Either you or the guy in the picture is cute and I want to see more.

And if a person does post a fake pic, it's probably an accurate representation of that person. For instance if a guy is a young hispanic, he's going to use some young Hispanic guy's pic.

So fuck it. I hope this thread dies.

chefmike
12-05-2007, 10:50 PM
Yay! Crayons is back.

CRAYONS IS A MAN, BABY!!!!

chefmike
12-05-2007, 10:54 PM
Besides, if anyone is actually motivated enough to pour so much effort into a hoax like that, then perhaps they should be allowed the fake identity.

You have a good point there.

And after all, I was only picking on people for using fake pictures. Not for the content of their posts.

It seems most of the guys who use some guys or their own pictures for their avitars, are also better posters.

Even you Grim Fusion, if it's not you in those pics, I guess it doesn't matter. It's not like I want you to leave. Either you or the guy in the picture is cute and I want to see more.

And if a person does post a fake pic, it's probably an accurate representation of that person. For instance if a guy is a young hispanic, he's going to use some young Hispanic guy's pic.

So fuck it. I hope this thread dies.

By all means...get to steppin you dumbfuck noob.

suckseed
12-05-2007, 10:57 PM
Yay! Crayons is back.

CRAYONS IS A MAN, BABY!!!!

I'm telling you....she's a female. Can't tell you how I know but I do.

chefmike
12-05-2007, 11:06 PM
Maybe you should take a cross-country bus trip and find out, suckseed...LMAO...sorry, but I couldn't pass that one up...

suckseed
12-05-2007, 11:07 PM
That is why I always look for your posts man! :lol: