PDA

View Full Version : TO THE MEMBERS OF HUNG ANGELS

mimiplastique
12-02-2007, 07:49 PM
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS RIGHT HERE
FUCK WASTING DOWN MY ACRYLIC NAILS TYPING TO MORONS ...( ONLY LIKE 10%)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8kEdDyA2Hc

Silcc69
12-02-2007, 07:53 PM
LMAO! That is pretty amusing.

PghTGrlLvr
12-02-2007, 07:53 PM
Too funny....hope I'm not part of the MORON equation.

stillies77
12-02-2007, 08:10 PM
this is hilarious...Dont see me on the street OR I WILL SHAKE MY MACE AT YOU!

mimiplastique
12-02-2007, 08:11 PM
this is hilarious...Dont see me on the street OR I WILL SHAKE MY MACE AT YOU!LMAO YOU WOULD HAVE TO ....

Steve-Oh
12-02-2007, 09:17 PM
So much anger.
Why sweat the little shit others may or may not be thinking?
No need to let everyone's petty bullshit weigh you down.
Life's too short to carry so many grudges.
Let it GO, Mimi.

P.S. One word: Butterscotch

MrsKellyPierce
12-03-2007, 12:38 AM
certain parts of that video were funny. Besides the stuff about Jen.

stillies77
12-03-2007, 12:57 AM
this is hilarious...Dont see me on the street OR I WILL SHAKE MY MACE AT YOU!LMAO YOU WOULD HAVE TO ....

For the record...im not laughing with you on this video...im laughing at you...this is so stupid how can you get so worked up over what someone is saying to you miles and miles away and want to fight them? Its ridiculous...especially Jen Justice...she is awesome and i dont think you should pick fights with someone who youll never meet...what the hell is the point...you need to fuckin chill out.

johnb
12-03-2007, 01:01 AM
lotta hatred, lotta full of oneself, but i would be concerned with the physical violence threats. with a voice that manly, it could probably be backed up

Quinn
12-03-2007, 01:05 AM
http://www.ofb.net/~epstein/sl/20030923-ghetto-fabulous.jpg

tsntx
12-03-2007, 01:20 AM
i like how its well documented that im doing actually good w/ my career and yet all you got is your youtube bs ... fucking lame... i like how you also said i was "starring" in your thread and then you turn around and make me the star subject of your new video and your new thread which only further prooved my point about you...

you know your famous when ppl make a youtube video about you... thnx for keeping me famous, trash

stillies77
12-03-2007, 01:23 AM
god i love this woman. (Jen) haha

thx1138
12-03-2007, 01:27 AM
Mimi: get over it. You know you love being the center of attention even if it's for a few minutes anyway.

thx1138
12-03-2007, 01:28 AM
center of attention: enjoy while it lasts.

lisaparadise
12-03-2007, 01:28 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8kEdDyA2Hc lmfao you a crazzzzzzy bitch. im a likin it

tsntx
12-03-2007, 10:31 AM
you look stunning in white

http://31529849.gabbly.com/http://www.prosportsmemorabilia.com/Images/Product/33-63/33-63904-F.jpg

tsntx
12-03-2007, 12:13 PM
she also claims to have been a paying member on eros for 3yrs... thats at least 150 a month ... you do the math... ure telling me that you spend that much money on a site and they wont change ur status "like you asked"???

the fuck outta here ...

GrimFusion
12-03-2007, 12:32 PM

Translation: I love some damn attention; so I'll say or do anything I need to in order to keep that attention including blowing an issue way out of proportion and calling people out over stupid shit that doesn't matter. Isn't it awesome that the world revolves around me? Drama! Yay!

I'm sorry, but this whole thing between Mimi and Jen seems to be a big fuckin' fish fight. Who cares who's more popular, who has more fans, or who's better model material? It's damn petty. It would have been fine if you two would have ended your slap match 4 pages and 2 topics ago, but shit is getting ridiculous now.

fitz207
12-03-2007, 01:40 PM
http://www.ofb.net/~epstein/sl/20030923-ghetto-fabulous.jpg
Very Classy girl isn't she? :lol: :lol:

timxxx
12-03-2007, 03:43 PM
Wow! What a deluded, self regarding, self obsessed BITCH, only a grade A nutter would even contemplate having any kind of relationship with her.
So why is it, that l want to fly to Chicago and pay money to fuck her?
My brain says no but my Dick SCREAMS YES.

lisaparadise
12-03-2007, 03:59 PM

Translation: I love some damn attention; so I'll say or do anything I need to in order to keep that attention including blowing an issue way out of proportion and calling people out over stupid shit that doesn't matter. Isn't it awesome that the world revolves around me? Drama! Yay!

I'm sorry, but this whole thing between Mimi and Jen seems to be a big fuckin' fish fight. Who cares who's more popular, who has more fans, or who's better model material? It's damn petty. It would have been fine if you two would have ended your slap match 4 pages and 2 topics ago, but shit is getting ridiculous now. co-sign there both very funny extremely beautifull and smokin hot so why the fights dunno but you 2 girls are at the top already as for the internet bullshit aka ha and utube dont let this shit ruin either of your rep cause after all who really gives a flying fuck about anybody in here who youve never met and never will meet there opinions shouldnt mean shit yet you 2 seem to take it personal,just be mature and let the shit go and move on as for the asshole guys who stick there nose in here giving opinions who dont know shit about what goes on behind the scenes just shut the fuck up and mind your own bussiness for gods sake, your the clowns that makes these negative threads go on and on just because youve chosen to takes sides because you follow a certain tgirl who asks you to post shit apon another girl wtf.let me make this crystal fucking clear we are all sisters here so stop the bullshit

mimiplastique
12-03-2007, 05:14 PM
she also claims to have been a paying member on eros for 3yrs... thats at least 150 a month ... you do the math... ure telling me that you spend that much money on a site and they wont change ur status "like you asked"???

the fuck outta here ...

165 and i never asked

ottorocket
12-03-2007, 07:23 PM
If the internet crashed today...this would all be meaningless tommorow.

tsntx
12-03-2007, 09:26 PM
some of you guys and lisa... missed the point and the topic... try to pay attn please

lisaparadise
12-03-2007, 09:40 PM
some of you guys and lisa... missed the point and the topic... try to pay attn please no i read it and understood it just fine,my little rant was meant to be wide spread throughtout ha not just this thread.your such a beautifull young lady but unfortunatly when you have no more steps to climb on the latter theres always gonna be nutcases trying to knock you down thats all.

Night Rider
12-03-2007, 10:01 PM
Stay out of girl stuff, you homos.

have you not learned your lesson?

lisaparadise
12-03-2007, 11:26 PM
Are any of our opinions posted here worth two shits? Probably not.

Guys have abused girls, girls have abused girls, guys have abused guys, girls have abuse guys.

Can you imagine if HA held a convention and the animosities and threats vented here were acted on? 1/2 of the people in attendance would either be dead, hospitalized or behind bars.

Again, if you don't want people to give their two cents about your disputes, then simply do not post them on here.

"Gee, I posted an HA thread on my latest fight with X, Y and Z. Now all the HA people are calling me names. Why can't they just mind their own business?" :roll: i just cant get angry at a fellow pink floyd fan damn it lol

lisaparadise
12-03-2007, 11:59 PM
You're cool Lisa. :wink:

And for the record, my remarks were not meant as criticism of you or Arianna, but towards the people- guys and girls- who start threads, then get angry when people start to chime in.

I'd rather be looking at pics of girls in stockings than reading about saLvage beatings.

i just cant get angry at a fellow pink floyd fan damn it lol awe ty babe and i agree ,i love the girls in stockings and heels as well its much easier on the eyes instead of trying to read through all the bullshit

BrendaQG
12-04-2007, 12:53 AM
Do you all now see that I have been trying to deal logically with someone who is a nut? Her basic problems are a lack of maturity, and a need for attention of any kind.... she just has to have it. Weather you are asleep or not. She will also get really nasty if you try to deny her that attention or pay attention to other people or things.

I mean hell she just admitted on video to a felony. It probably will not result in anything but such statements could be held against her in court. I would advise her not to make any more public statements on these matters for her own self interest. The could and would be held against her in the court of law.

mimiplastique
12-04-2007, 01:09 AM
Do you all now see that I have been trying to deal logically with someone who is a nut? Her basic problems are a lack of maturity, and a need for attention of any kind.... she just has to have it. Weather you are asleep or not. She will also get really nasty if you try to deny her that attention or pay attention to other people or things.

I mean hell she just admitted on video to a felony. It probably will not result in anything but such statements could be held against her in court. I would advise her not to make any more public statements on these matters for her own self interest. The could and would be held against her in the court of law.

LOOK YOU UGLY ASS DUDE YOU NEED TO HURRY THE FUCK UP AND BRING YOUR PUSSY ASS BACK HERE AND MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR ME TO LEAVE
DON'T SIT ON HERE AND PRETEND TO BE AN INNOCENT VICTIM YOU ARE A 30 YEAR OLD MAN THAT NEEDS HIS MOM TO INTERACT IN HIS AFFAIRS YOU ARE A FOOL !!!
ADMITTING TO A FELONY ???? GIRL I COULD WALK RIGHT UP TO A POLICE OFFICER AND TELL HIM I AM A PROSTITUTE AND IT DOES NOT HAVE SHIT TO TO WITH A FELONY ... TO BAD YOU CAN'T SEEM TO MAKE A DIME OFF OF YOUR ADD I'M SURPRISED YOU EVEN PAY FOR ONE .
WHEN THIS IS AL OVER AND I AM GONE I WILL BE HAPPY NOT TO DEAL WITH A SWINE LOUSE LIKE YOU ... YOU FOOL NO ONE AND YOUR ATTEMPTS TO WIN THE HEARTS OF PEOPLE HAS FAILED DRASTICALLY ... EVEN THE POLICE SAW THAT LAST NIGHT WHEN HE WAS LAUGHING AT YOU WHEN I BOUGHT THIS TO HIS ATTENTION ... AND IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE ABOUT IT KESHIA SAW HIM LAUGHING AT YOU TOO ...
WITH OUT YOUR WIG YOU LOOK LIKE NORBIT IN DRAG ...
CAN WE PLEASE EXPIDITE THIS MOVE OUTTA HERE SO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR BEARDED ASS ANY MORE ???? AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME EITHER THANK GOD RIGHT !!!!

Night Rider
12-04-2007, 01:09 AM

We all know Mimi is no Einstein, and she likes the attention but she's not evil, the way you're making her out. If she was that much of a bitch she would have pressed charges on you, and you'd be in jail now, not talking to us (and a men's jail is no place for a ts). I think you should be grateful instead of coming on here playing the victim, because we all know you're not the 'goody goody' religious girl you try to make out. You're not a bad person either but you're acting the victim, and it's boring.

tubgirl
12-04-2007, 01:13 AM
what do you mean she is no Einstein? she sounds so well schooled....[/sarcasm]

mimiplastique
12-04-2007, 01:15 AM
what do you mean she is no Einstein? she sounds so well schooled....[/sarcasm]
LMAO SCHOOLING IS NOT WHAT PAYS MY WAY IN LIFE THEREFORE IT SHOULD NOT BE AN ISSUE

BrendaQG
12-04-2007, 01:18 AM
Who's playing victim. If a violent crime is committed then the state attorney will press charges without the victim. That's the way things work her in Illinois. The police and prosecutors would have taken one look at the actual facts and thrown that crap in the wastebasket ... If they had not I would be in jail right now.

I also never said she is evil. I say she needs real psychological help. So far it seems all she has had is people making excuses for her for 22 years. At some point it is time to grow up and have to live with the consequences of ones actions. That is what she needs. That is what will make her start to be a mature adult.

Mimi is in a situation where the less she says the better things will go for her. Admitting to being a prostitute on a website that people around the world will see is not a good idea. She can accept that and remove that video or keep it up there and take a chance. It cannot hurt me and only hurt her.

mimiplastique
12-04-2007, 01:32 AM
Who's playing victim. If a violent crime is committed then the state attorney will press charges without the victim. That's the way things work her in Illinois. The police and prosecutors would have taken one look at the actual facts and thrown that crap in the wastebasket ... If they had not I would be in jail right now.

I also never said she is evil. I say she needs real psychological help. So far it seems all she has had is people making excuses for her for 22 years. At some point it is time to grow up and have to live with the consequences of ones actions. That is what she needs. That is what will make her start to be a mature adult.

Mimi is in a situation where the less she says the better things will go for her. Admitting to being a prostitute on a website that people around the world will see is not a good idea. She can accept that and remove that video or keep it up there and take a chance. It cannot hurt me and only hurt her.

LOOK NORBIT YOU GO AROUND TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE NEEDING PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP .... TELL ME WHAT 30 YEAR OLD MAN GETS HIS MOTHER INVOLVED IN HIS AFFAIRS OF THIS MAGNITUDE .... YOU COULD NOT HANDLE IT BY YOURSELF NOR WILL YOU BE ABLE TO
YOU BROUGHT HER OVER HERE TO ACCOMPLISH WHAT ??? YOU NED TO UNDERSTAND ..,. THAT DAY FAGOT YOU LEFT THE SCENE OF A CRIME ... THEY HAD NO WITNESSES SO WHO WAS GOING TO PRESS THE CHARGE AN INVISIBLE BEING ??? YOU ARE A GOD DAMN FOOL. THE POLICE CAME AND THEN CALLED VANESSA SAW NO ONE WAS THERE AND HIT IT . THE WAY YOU TALK ABOUT THE INCIDENT YOU ACT AS IF OTHER PEOPLE ARE JUST AS STUPID AS YOU ARE AND LACK JUST AS MUCH COMMON SENSE . JEEZ
HURRY UP I AM READY TO GO !!!!

Night Rider
12-04-2007, 01:33 AM
Brenda, I'm just telling you how it is. Mimi can be a bit much, as she's admitted herself but that's no excuse to beat her up. You can say what you want about me, but you can't say I'm 2faced. On the salvage thread you proved to me how 2faced you were when you sent me PMs, telling me not to show them to Mimi and Vanessa. Remember? Then on the thread, after I took your side and backed you up for a couple of days, you turned on me out of the blue in some pathetic act to try and be friends with Vanessa again.

So don't try and play the innocent card, because I know what you're like.

tsntx
12-04-2007, 01:37 AM
so we have dennis rodman calling another girl norbit ... makes sence

mimiplastique
12-04-2007, 01:38 AM
Brenda, I'm just telling you how it is. Mimi can be a bit much, as she's admitted herself but that's no excuse to beat her up. You can say what you want about me, but you can't say I'm 2faced. On the salvage thread you proved to me how 2faced you were when you sent me PMs, telling me not to show them to Mimi and Vanessa. Remember? Then on the thread, after I took your side and backed you up for a couple of days, you turned on me out of the blue in some pathetic act to try and be friends with Vanessa again.

So don't try and play the innocent card, because I know what you're like.

BRENDA THIS IS YOU AT YOUR BEST .... AND IT'S A SHAME THESE PICTURES DID NOT MAKE YOU A DIME BUT HAVE SUCCESSFULLY MADE YOU INTO A LAUGHING STOCK . NO ONE CAN HONESTLY TELL ME THIS SHIT IS SEXY AND IF THEY DO THEY DO NOT KNOW THE TRUTH AND SHOULD BE DAMNED TO HELL>

mimiplastique
12-04-2007, 01:41 AM

OVER THE COMPUTER LIL BOY THATS ALL YOUR ABOUT ... WELL CONSIDERING HOW YOU LIVE SO FAR AWAY THAT ALL YOU COULD BE ABOUT FOR NOW AT LEAST

NEXT

hondarobot
12-04-2007, 01:41 AM

I've hung out with Dennis Rodman. I already told that story, though.

We have work to do. Stop being a brat.

stillies77
12-04-2007, 01:43 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHA

holy shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

oh my god.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AHAHAHAHAA

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

muhmuh
12-04-2007, 01:57 AM
i dont think ive ever been embarrassed about having german genes before... but i sure am now

mimiplastique
12-04-2007, 02:02 AM
i dont think ive ever been embarrassed about having german genes before... but i sure am now
WHY YOU WERE BORN A DICK SUCKING PERVERT ANYWAY SO WHY BOTHER BEING ASHAMED ????

muhmuh
12-04-2007, 02:08 AM
chicago where caps lock goes to die a slow and painful death

tubgirl
12-04-2007, 03:32 AM
WHY YOU WERE BORN A DICK SUCKING PERVERT ANYWAY SO WHY BOTHER BEING ASHAMED ????

this post just reeks of class, let me tell ya...

mimiplastique
12-04-2007, 03:42 AM

this post just reeks of class, let me tell ya...
so does your avatar

lust4ts
12-04-2007, 03:52 AM
Everyone is at war, HA is now a battleground, protect yourself at all times!

Silcc69
12-04-2007, 07:24 AM
Can I please have my avatar back im damn there are sum big ass ones up in here and i can't have my shit up in here?

mimiplastique
12-04-2007, 08:48 AM
Can I please have my avatar back im damn there are sum big ass ones up in here and i can't have my shit up in here? i only wish this did not make me laugh so much so i could read but i am at a loss for words :))

Silcc69
12-04-2007, 10:01 AM
Can I please have my avatar back im damn there are sum big ass ones up in here and i can't have my shit up in here? i only wish this did not make me laugh so much so i could read but i am at a loss for words :))

You've had me crackin up on here 2.

BBaggins06
12-04-2007, 05:21 PM
Arianna: You are correct, taking sides is silly. You know, to be honest, I don't even recall who started the whole Chicago drama, I'll take your word for it. It seems that all three parties are, at one point or another, responsible for airing their dirty laundry on HA.

Personally, I always blame Richie Daley when something happens here. He caused that Metra train to crash the other day, he's the reason why that marathoner died and now he's trying to frame Dean Peterson. But by far his most grievous offense is sowing discord between all the HA girls from Chicago. I just hope this all doesn't keep us from getting the 2016 Olympics. Mahalo

Matt

BrendaQG
12-04-2007, 05:32 PM
Anyway, let me remind people that the first person to air anyone's dirty laundry, regarding the girls from Chicago, was Brenda when she told us all about Mimi's eviction. That showed a lack of discretion. Mimi didn't exactly come out and announce it.

Let me remind you of the context. One of those "T-girl hot spot" people was directly responsible for that event. Mimi's online tirades against them without that bit of background just seemd mean and petty. (I mean who would normally have cared if some ugly assholes want to post their pictures). When I told that it made her look sympathetic and thus made people see her side.

Now to her things like that make people look weak. So does being civil to her. Such is why this kid keeps thinking she can mess with me or even try to take me on in a physical fight. Like many people with her background she mistakes being "nice" for being weak. Which is a huge mistake.

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 01:27 AM
That's fine. But some people should be reminded of how useless their opinions are. Some guys insert themselves deeply into the dramas, as if they're actually living it IRL. Well, there's one mental patient in particular who just can't help himself. But I digress.

hmmm, I wonder who you're getting at? I think you should be reminded how useless your opinions are, because one minute you believe in something, then 5 mins later you're contradicting yourself....it's pathetic.

I'll give you an example...

You called Brenda a man, then said a few days later that calling a TS a man, is like calling a black person the N word. :footinmouth

Another quote to show how much of an asshole you are..

This is an American forum, you leprechaun-humping bastard. Speak American!

It's not an American forum and you're telling me to speak a language that doesn't exist.....how delusional

So I think you should think before you try and tell other posters that their opinions are worthless, whenever 90% that comes out of you mouth is bulllshit. Just because you've got "Hot HungAngel" under your name, doesn't give you the right to be a complete dick. But then again, you don't know how to be anything else, so carry on thinking anyone gives a fuck about you, other than the guys that would fuck Jack Black in drag.

TsVanessa69
12-05-2007, 01:50 AM

Hontis give it up already.

TsVanessa69
12-05-2007, 01:51 AM
If the internet crashed today...this would all be meaningless tommorow.
VERY TRUE!!!

andyuk
12-05-2007, 02:17 AM
jeez is this still ongoing?

bilko
12-05-2007, 02:35 AM
But as far as I'm concerned, all the guys opinions here aren't worth two shits. Both girls have been harshly abused here by assholes at one point or another. In fact, EVERY girl here has had a Captain Save-a-Ho get abusive towards them, looking for brownie points, because they were currently on the shitlist of a girl they were infatuated with. It used to happen with Allanah and Vicki every day. Every time a TS acts human around here, there's some jackass who tells tries to put her in her place. Well just stick to the porn, douchebags. Stay out of girl stuff, you homos.

o please tats get over yourself.
mimi has said things on here much worse than any guy has.please take your blinkers off just because she is a sister.
and tsntx,girl u have my full respect, dont lower yourself to this bitches level

Floyd R
12-05-2007, 02:55 AM
Mimi needs to crawl under a rock and never return. I will not miss her.

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 03:00 AM
And I'm not going to defend my sense of humor or my value system to the self-appointed HA security guard, who already confesses to being a drug abuser.

In other words you've nothing to say on the matter. I'm not surprised. So it's only humour when you call a TS a man?

You didn't find it so funny when you were on the recieving end. And also, I can't remember one TS telling you that you were out of line, whereas they'd plenty to say to me. Is this place Hung Angels or Hung Hypocrites?

bilko
12-05-2007, 03:04 AM
well said sir

Floyd R
12-05-2007, 03:04 AM
Vanessa,

Mimi and Brenda are kids in comparison to you and it might be to your advantage to stay out of their drama. Your too old to get caught up in the middle of unhealthy juvenile behavior. Please do not take offense in my comments. I actually think you are a decent person.

Hontis give it up already.

BeardedOne
12-05-2007, 03:09 AM
Oh, puh-leez, will you gurls just go and take a breath and grab a deep-dish or something! :smh

I bet if the three of you just took a few days off from the damned internet you'd forget a lot of this bullshit and just start living your lives again.

I sympathize with you, all of you, really. But enough's enough, ferchrissake. :roll:

Jeezz-zuss in a sidecar, give it a fucking rest! :x

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 03:32 AM
I never called any TS a man. So show quotes or shut the fuck up. But I know of no TS who would refer to themselves by their male birth name like that. Not one. But I still referred to her as "she" anyway. I referred to Hontis as s/he, because she started referring to herself as "Hontis" in her video. And anyway, you just got done calling me "Nick", so you can drop dead and stay that way. Join the fucking army if you need a cause to fight for, you drug addict.

You called her a man so don't start backtracking. You also admitted it on the thread after me asking you several times. That's why I took great pleasure in making that "is Nick Dupree a man or a transvestite" poll that you were voted 84% man by your fellow HA members. I can't remember the exact thread you called her a man (it was more than once) and to be honest, I can't be fucked searching through hundreds of posts to find it. The fact is, you're a hypocrite with a big mouth that can't back up your statements. If you didn't say it, you would've said that straight away, so you're making an even bigger fool out of yourself by denying it now.

On a side note, I use drugs from time to time, but I'm no drug addict. So keep your ugly fucking face out of my business.

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 03:49 AM
I can't remember the exact thread and to be honest, I can't be fucked searching through hundreds of posts to find it. The fact is, you're a hypocrite with a big mouth that can't back up your statements. If you didn't say it, you would've said that straight away, so you're making an even bigger fool out of yourself by denying it now.

On a side note, I use drugs from time to time, but I'm no drug addict. So keep your ugly fucking face out of my business.You can't remember because it was a drug-induced hallucination. So "take pleasure" by getting up and looking in the mirror at a waste of life that calls himself "Night Rider". You can't get laid, you have no friends, you have no memory, and you have no hope. Loser.

lol, I've a blizzard going on in my head, never mind a mist! I'm gonna quit as a new years resolution. Cheers for the advice.

:mrgreen:

Just you try and talk your way out of it.

So we're back to being nasty again? That quote was a bit of a joke, and it was a conversation between me and lust4ts. He said he had a mist in his head when he was on drugs and I joked that I'd a blizzard. I don't take much hard drugs anymore, just smoke a bit of weed. I'd hate to see the state of your brain if you took drugs, they're not for fragile people. That has nothing to do with the topic anyway, it's about those famous HA 'double standards'. So are you going to explain yourself or just deny it, because you know I'm not going to dig up hundreds of posts?

You're pathetic Nick...

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 03:50 AM
What a confused human being.

BrendaQG
12-05-2007, 03:53 AM
But I know of no TS who would refer to themselves by their male birth name like that. Not one. But I still referred to her as "she" anyway. I referred to Hontis as s/he, because she started referring to herself as "Hontis" in her video. And anyway, you just got done calling me "Nick", so you can drop dead and stay that way. Join the fucking army if you need a cause to fight for, you drug addict.

The name that my brith name is derived from is Pocahontas. It is a native american name and like so many such names refers to qualities of the person so named. Qualities that are in fact gender neutral. When I was little I was told that Pocahontas had meant "little brat", So I guess my name either means little or brat. Looking online I see various translations "little wanton", "little playful one", etc. My birth name is not masculine. If anything it is formally androgynous.

Then add to that formal androgyny the fact that most people will immediately associate it with Pocahontas and you see why I use it. Or at least you should.

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 03:56 AM
Loser...

I have a 1/2 ounce of silver haze and that'll last me until xmas. In the younger days it would've been lucky to last the weekend! After new year I'm thinking of quitting everything and see how it goes.

It's good to hear it can be done because all my mates are still heavily in the scene......fuck that, I've lost enough brain cells lol

So what? There's a thread on drugs that a lot of members have admitted to using them. What I find funny is you say you don't use drugs, but you're in the thread titled "Drugs" looking up my posts! Pathetic.

Let me remind you how ugly you are...

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 04:07 AM
Great. You have pics of me with an A cup. People have been jerking off to those for two years.

But those are not current...

LOSER,,,

Yeah, the same people that watch Will and Grace and go to YMCA clubs. Don't kid yourself.

...and those tits do little to improve what was a complete mess of a body. I'd cosider full body laser surgery to take those tacky tats off.

UGLY BITCH

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 04:09 AM
Let me remind you that you lack the confidence in your own looks so much that you are hiding...

I've lost enough brain cells lol

I've sent photos to HTG, among others and they liked them. It's my business whether to post them on a TS porn forum publically.

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 04:10 AM
I can find your posts, and all you can find are old pictures. In fact, NO ONE HERE has even seen me since rhinoplasty. :lol:

You'd need a new face, never mind rhinoplasty.

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 04:11 AM
Great. You have pics of me with an A cup. People have been jerking off to those for two years.

LOSER,,,

Yeah, the same people that watch Will and Grace and go to YMCA clubs. Don't kid yourself.

...and those tits do little to improve what was a complete mess of a body. I'd cosider full body laser surgery to take those tacky tats off.

UGLY BITCHNo, your tattoos are jailhouse shit. Mine are world class. I would NEVER get them removed, other than the two on my upper legs. You were scratchers guinea pig.

There's nothing class about you. You're a dirty street whore, with a mess of a body.

mimiplastique
12-05-2007, 04:14 AM

LOSER,,,

UGLY BITCHNo, your tattoos are jailhouse shit. Mine are world class. I would NEVER get them removed, other than the two on my upper legs. You were scratchers guinea pig.

There's nothing class about you. You're a dirty street whore, with a mess of a body.

hontas why haven't you responded to me ???

TJ347
12-05-2007, 04:17 AM
Mimi sucks. Just wanted to say that, in case anyone was on the fence and cared for my two cents before coming to a decision. Not that I expect to sway anyone's opinion, but... just saying.

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 04:18 AM
You wish, you drugged up loser.

How are your stars holding up here? Are you still proud? Put them on your resume when you're done collecting unemployment.

I wish what? That I was ugly and had a tattoo ruined body, no thanks.

I'm off work getting sick pay, and I posted the slip to prove to Legend because he was bitching for days.

Try not to take your bad moods out on others for being so repulsive to look at.

suckseed
12-05-2007, 04:18 AM
Yes, Mimi does indeed....chug cock. Beauty is skin deep...ugly goes to the bone.

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 04:22 AM
I think this is as gay as it gets.

at Hung Angels rockin' the silver stars

Yeah, I'm being serious and thinking I'm super cool :lol:

Wise the fuck up and lighten up, try meditation. Looks aren't everything :wink:

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 04:27 AM
Dear Mr Night Rider's boss,

Night Rider can't come in today. He's busy getting high, and "rockin' the silver stars".

Signed,

Night Rider's Mommy

I knew it would piss my hate-club off, the fact that I post so much and yous hate it. :D "I'm rockin' the silver stars" while you're lucky you have pink stars, because I'm not sure you know what you really are. You're confused. Look at my sig below, honda could have easily ended up like you..

aw well, it's too late to go back now..

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 04:30 AM
You made a fool of yourself. Just admit it. You're as gay as Rip Taylor's love child. Your jokes are like leftovers from canceled sit-coms. Btw, how's that GF doing? ;)

I made a fool of myself? Is this you're split personality talking again?

..and casual sex is always good, thanks for asking. Maybe someday one of your 65yo "clients" will want more than just a dirty little secret

..good luck

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 04:32 AM
:sleep you've over-killed the boxing avatar "jokes"

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 04:34 AM
You made a fool of yourself. Just admit it. You're as gay as Rip Taylor's love child. Your jokes are like leftovers from canceled sit-coms. Btw, how's that GF doing? ;)

I made a fool of myself? Is this you're split personality talking again?

..and casual sex is always good, thanks for asking. Maybe someday one of your 65yo "clients" will want more than just a dirty little secret

..good luckKeep dreaming about 65 yr old clients, loser. How old are you that you're here trying to bug people by bragging about your "stars"? 12?

I'm in my prime :lol:

You're going through your mid-life crises and I feel sorry for you, because that's hard enough, without looking like a gremlin.

mimiplastique
12-05-2007, 04:35 AM
hotas you dummy i want to leave... i have the rent receipts and would like to leave tonight ... in the snow ...
this is so much fun ... you act as if you are unreachable did you like my movies ???????????

mimiplastique
12-05-2007, 04:37 AM
your going to drag this out too far and make it into a bigger problem than it really is

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 04:37 AM
Where's your real dad? You need a spanking for using drugs and playing with the grown-ups.

You're the child that's telling the lies. The concrete facts are:

* you called brenda a man
* you're ugly
* there's no hope for you (other than freak shows)

mimiplastique
12-05-2007, 04:39 AM
how come erey thread made about you dies off in less than an hour if i don't keep up with it??????????

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 04:40 AM
Are you still pissed that my clients are mostly younger guys? Who are good looking? I'm sorry that it bugs you, but that's life outside of HA. You should try it, loser.

Yeah maybe good looking in your "league"

Let's face it, why would a "good looking" guy pay for sex with a troll, when he could get it for free, or rent a hot escort.

Doesn't make sense. (because it's lies)

mimiplastique
12-05-2007, 04:42 AM
[

i do not know if she did but i will call brenda a man brenda you are a man

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 04:45 AM
[

i do not know if she did but i will call brenda a man brenda you are a man

The point of this argument is she broke down when I called her a man, but she thinks she can call other TS men.

She's one ugly motherfucker man or transvestite..

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 04:47 AM
And here's the truth,

I've lost enough brain cells lol

Why do you keep posting the same quote? It was said tongue in cheek in a convo that you were lurking in, on the drugs thread.....hahaha how pathetic.

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 04:48 AM
Now please explain the story of your dad leaving you. You most have had all the markings of a loser even then.

My dad didn't leave me, he split up with my mum before my birth. What did your dad say when you "thought" you were a woman in a mans body. I bet that news went down well!

manbeast.

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 04:51 AM
Oh, that's right. You made it up. ;)

I might find it sometime if I can be bothered. Just to prove that you are a man that calls other TS men. Give me a couple of days.

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 04:53 AM
He knew having children with prostitutes was problematic I suppose. And just look at what happened. He was right.

:lol: coming from a street whore Tommy Lee look-a-like :lol:

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 04:56 AM
Oh, that's right. You made it up. ;)

I might find it sometime if I can be bothered. Just to prove that you are a man that calls other TS men. Give me a couple of days.Well that sounds very productive. I'm sure your imaginary GF will understand. Get to work.

I said I might, if I don't find it, you and I still know it's true and I don't really give a fuck what the forum thinks. It will be good to prove you wrong though.

Here's a thread that might interest you, only you look like a man aswell

..enjoy

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=28111

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 04:58 AM
A street whore? No. Maybe in your country that's how it works, Mr. I love the 80's. Now the quote. No coke for energy?

I feel sorry for you, it gets rough on the streets. You may be a $20 street whore but at least you're not on crack.

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 04:59 AM
That's all you can say now "the quote please"

I'll get it when I can be fucked, not whenever some beast asks for it

mimiplastique
12-05-2007, 05:00 AM
hotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasi samanhotasisaman
hotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasi samanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanh otasisahotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisama nhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotas isamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisaman hotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasi samanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanh otasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasis amanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanho tasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisa manhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhot asisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisam anhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhota sisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisama nhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotas isamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisaman hotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasi samanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanh otasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasis amanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanho tasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisa manhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhot asisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisam anhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhota sisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisama nhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotas isamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisaman hotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasi samanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanh otasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasis amanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanho tasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisa manhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhot asisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisam anhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhota sisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisama nhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotas isamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisaman hotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasi samanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanh otasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasis amanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanho tasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisa manhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisaman
hotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasi samanhotasisamanhotasisaman
hotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasi saman
hotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasi samanhotasisaman'
hotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasi samanhotasisamanhotasisaman'
hotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasi samanhotasisamanhotasisamanhotasisaman

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 05:00 AM
Only a queer would argue with a TS. I don't have that problem with the REAL men here.

Well I guess that makes you a "queer" because you've argued with TS..

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 05:06 AM
you're humour is as appealing as your tats

adois tommy lee

TsVanessa69
12-05-2007, 06:47 AM
Only a queer would argue with a TS. I don't have that problem with the REAL men here.
Amen to that sister!!!

LBCDO
12-05-2007, 08:46 AM
Im off of HA for 3/4 days because ive been away and cant get it to load on my iphone and look at whats happening!

Floyd R
12-05-2007, 08:50 AM
You haven't missed anything. The same drama as usual featuring the same characters.

mimiplastique
12-05-2007, 10:36 AM
You haven't missed anything. The same drama as usual featuring the same characters.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

and the same fagots on their backs about it

bilko
12-06-2007, 12:55 AM

so a guy would never argue with a girl?
have you been living on mars?

Night Rider
12-06-2007, 12:58 AM

so a guy would never argue with a girl?
have you been living on mars?

It's a strong possibility, she does look alien-like