Jack619
11-24-2007, 08:49 PM
Who is this? Thanks :D

randomthought
11-24-2007, 08:55 PM
I don't know, but she would hurt me

MacShreach
11-24-2007, 09:54 PM
This is the original "Look I am wearing a bra full of socks" guy. You know the one.

Fucking take it to some homo site would you.

:offtopic :why :banghead :frustrated :puke

Okay.

Falrune
11-24-2007, 11:38 PM
Christi, from Melbourne, Florida. As far as I know, she did two sets for Shemale YUM in 2003 (July & September)

Eklipse
11-25-2007, 12:06 AM
she looks cute with long hair.

MacShreach
11-25-2007, 03:11 AM
she looks cute with long hair.

He looks like what he is-- a fucking guy wearing a bra stuffed with socks.

Talk about scraping the barrel......

Night Rider
11-25-2007, 03:12 AM
lololololol

soupdragon351
11-25-2007, 04:45 AM
Hey macshreach mainstream would call you a fag for liking transexuals so chill out . To each his own.

TJ347
11-25-2007, 04:47 AM
Mac for the win! Can't agree more with your assessment.

However, as we all know, it doesn't take much more than a wig and some lipstick for a lot of guys here to start professing their love, and as an interesting aside, it's painfully clear an overwhelming majority of said guys who do so are bottoms. Now, does that mean that all bottoms require the most miniscule appearance of femininity to go along with the large cocks they crave? Probably not. But it's more than obvious it's all many need, which tells you everything you really need to know about most of these guys... that they're primarily gay, but refuse to acknowledge it. Say I'm jumping to conclusions if you want, but even so, you'd be hard pressed to prove me wrong on that, I guarantee.

Falrune
11-25-2007, 05:35 AM
The model had just turned 18 at the time of the shoot, and was early in transition. It is unclear if she continued. However, at the time of the shoot, it was said we may be able to watch her transform into a "star over the next few years."

Anyway, the original poster simply wanted an identification, not a value judgment.

Coroner
11-25-2007, 05:41 AM
Itīs your brother, Jack. Get over it.

TJ347
11-25-2007, 06:29 AM
Anyway, the original poster simply wanted an identification, not a value judgment.

Always nice to get more than you wanted, ain't it? :D

Jack619
11-25-2007, 08:15 AM
I am glad this was not a sensitive topic :!:

MacShreach
11-25-2007, 12:48 PM
Hey macshreach mainstream would call you a fag for liking transexuals so chill out . To each his own.

Zip it, rookie.

MacShreach
11-25-2007, 12:52 PM
Mac for the win! Can't agree more with your assessment.

Thank you.

Now, does that mean that all bottoms require the most miniscule appearance of femininity to go along with the large cocks they crave? Probably not.

No, some of them are honest.

MacShreach
11-25-2007, 12:55 PM
The model had just turned 18 at the time of the shoot, and was early in transition. It is unclear if she continued. However, at the time of the shoot, it was said we may be able to watch her transform into a "star over the next few years."

Bollocks from start to finish. Early in transition my plookit arse. Why don't you go somewhere where you feel free to admit YOU ARE SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO MEN?

Because that is what those pictures were of. A man.

N.O.Kayla
11-25-2007, 01:17 PM
I am tickled this is some funny shit :) Thanks

MacShreach
11-25-2007, 02:16 PM
I am tickled this is some funny shit :) Thanks

Is your timing always as good as that, Kayla?

:lol: :lol:

odelay24
11-25-2007, 04:11 PM

Zip it, rookie.

She posts on this board actually. And indeed she is a she, I used to have her on myspace, she has been transitioning for a while; these are OLD pics.

Night Rider
11-25-2007, 04:17 PM
First I've seen her but I hope to be seeing more of her..

...those assets are mouth watering

iloveshemales77
11-25-2007, 04:25 PM

Zip it, rookie.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GaQhXsmsT48&feature=related

Falrune
11-25-2007, 05:20 PM
She posts on this board actually. And indeed she is a she, I used to have her on myspace, she has been transitioning for a while; these are OLD pics.

Interesting information. Are there any current images?

Night Rider
11-25-2007, 05:21 PM
what's with all these xmas avatars in november :roll:

Night Rider
11-25-2007, 05:35 PM
LOL

I didn't know that. Over here most people put their trees up between 2-4 weeks before, with the exeption of a few obsessive people.

Didn't mean to sound like the grinch..

surfer169200
11-25-2007, 05:45 PM
Does anyone have more pics of Ashley, she is sooo cute!

MacShreach
11-25-2007, 05:55 PM

Are you talking about Kayla or the dude with the socks?

Night Rider
11-25-2007, 06:02 PM

neither.....I was talking about this [female :lol: ] gem here

...delicious!!

MacShreach
11-25-2007, 06:08 PM

neither.....I was talking about this [female :lol: ] gem here

...delicious!!

Yup, gotcha now. :D

MacShreach
11-25-2007, 06:21 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=GaQhXsmsT48&feature=related

Great sketch. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Night Rider
11-25-2007, 06:25 PM
Yeah it was.....check out the one in the Amsterdam Shemales thread at the bottom of page!!

MacShreach
11-25-2007, 06:33 PM

You mean this one? Really? Fuck.

Falrune
11-25-2007, 11:33 PM
So, are there more current pix on Christi than the one from Shemale YUM, 2003, below (Christi)?

MacShreach
11-26-2007, 02:37 AM
So, are there more current pix on Christi than the one from Shemale YUM, 2003, below?

Jeez, at first there I thought that was a promo poster for "Attack of the Fifty-Foot Woman."

'Cept of course Darryl Hanna's a blonde.....and she's NOT A GUY....Nice try though, gotta give you that. At unhijacking the thread, that is.

Anyway, here's Darryl.....

Falrune
11-26-2007, 02:45 AM
So, are there more current pix on Christi than the one from Shemale YUM, 2003, below?

....Nice try though, gotta give you that. At unhijacking the thread, that is.

Thanks for the credit! Hopefully, someone may have some contact info... (last known to be Florida) (Christi):

MacShreach
11-26-2007, 02:46 AM
So here's a couple more....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MacShreach
11-26-2007, 02:54 AM
Hey I like this game... :lol: :lol: :lol:

TJ347
11-26-2007, 02:58 AM
"Christi" is a crossdressing man. Those men who are attracted to "Christi" are attracted to a crossdressing man. Thus, those men who are attracted to "Christi", who is a crossdressing man, are themselves gay.

That concludes today's lesson in Logic 101.

Thank you.

MacShreach
11-26-2007, 03:07 AM
That concludes today's lesson in Logic 101.

Thank you.

And thank you. Now over to you Teej, fun's fun but I have zeds to stack.....After a coupla more Not Guys

Falrune
11-26-2007, 03:20 AM
LOL. Let's try it one more time! Does anyone have any info on the T-gal below who appeared in Shemale YUM in 2003?

Nikka
11-26-2007, 03:21 AM
I canīt believe this thread is 4 pages already, u guys are so melodramatic, I mean it

Falrune
11-26-2007, 03:24 AM
I canīt believe this thread is 4 pages already, u guys are so melodramatic, I mean it

LOL...

TJ347
11-26-2007, 03:40 AM
LOL. Let's try it one more time! Does anyone have any info on the T-gal below who appeared in Shemale YUM in 2003?

What T-gal below? :lol: :deadhorse

Falrune
11-26-2007, 03:44 AM

What T-gal below? :lol: :deadhorse

Christi. The gal photographed in her first X-rated sets at age 18 by Video Bob for Seanchai's group, Shemale YUM, in 2003.

Falrune
11-26-2007, 03:55 AM
Wait... Let me post her pic one more time.

Night Rider
11-26-2007, 04:06 AM

:smh

That's as much a female as you are straight..

Just because he's on shemaleyum.com, doesn't mean he's a tgirl

..there are gg's on the site too, does that make them tgirls because they're on the website..

:roll:

TJ347
11-26-2007, 04:08 AM

Why's that dude wearing a patent leather dress? :lol:

No, seriously Falrune... Good luck getting the info you're looking for and sorry if I pissed you off at all. But honestly, that's a man to me. To each his own though...

Falrune
11-26-2007, 04:27 AM

Why's that dude wearing a patent leather dress? :lol:

No, seriously Falrune... Good luck getting the info you're looking for and sorry if I pissed you off at all. But honestly, that's a man to me. To each his own though...

I'm not PO'd. I was just trying to follow the wise words of MacShreach who said (in another thread) that we should be tolerant since this is a "pretty broad church." I do like to see how models progress though, and I think they all start somewhere. It was Shemale YUM (Video Bob or Seanchai) who said this Christi may be a future superstar. No hard feelings at all!

ETA:

The internet is also a place of fantasy let her have her day.

Yup, with that sentiment I will agree, Kel. This is a pretty broad church.

Whi is this?

MacShreach
11-26-2007, 12:19 PM
I'm not PO'd. I was just trying to follow the wise words of MacShreach who said (in another thread) that we should be tolerant since this is a "pretty broad church."

Let me clarify. I am up for being tolerant of GIRLS having a bit of fun, I'm going to take the piss out of people who post pictures of CROSSDRESSING MEN. So it's a double standard-- do I look like I care? And anyway I'm consistent-- I've been winding up the homosexualists since October 2005.....

I like your attempts at creativity. Have some more GIRLS. Much healthier.

MrsKellyPierce
12-08-2007, 07:07 AM
Macshreach you are really stepping over the lines! How do you know Ashly isn't a transexual thats just flatchested and working on getting her transition MONEY????????????? God think before you type!

Lastly! Half the pics you are posting of these "beautiful" trans girls are TOUCHED UP that shemale yum shoot wasn't. If you look at the shemale yum shoots of these models they don't look so glamorous either.

I don't see you picking on Starr? She doesn't have breast?

Legend
12-08-2007, 07:14 AM
This is the original "Look I am wearing a bra full of socks" guy. You know the one.

Okay.

No wonder girls are hesitate to join this site we have homophobic morons let you to scare them off,aren't you like 40 years old dude for christ sakes act your age.

Night Rider
12-08-2007, 07:22 AM
No wonder girls are hesitate to join this site we have homophobic morons let you to scare them off,aren't you like 40 years old dude for christ sakes act your age.

Why do you always jump in when someone else says something? Very rarely do you have the balls to confront someone on your own. And where are you getting this knowledge of girls being hesitent to join here?

blckhaze
12-08-2007, 07:26 AM

Why do you always jump in when someone else says something? Very rarely do you have the balls to confront someone on your own. And where are you getting this knowledge of girls being hesitent to join here?

to the point of girls being hesitant, its true. if your read most of the stuff guys post about girl who they dont like, why would an asipring TS want to join her. having ones confidence and self esteem crushed isnt soemthing ost of them want of need.

Night Rider
12-08-2007, 07:29 AM
to the point of girls being hesitant, its true. if your read most of the stuff guys post about girl who they dont like, why would an asipring TS want to join her. having ones confidence and self esteem crushed isnt soemthing ost of them want of need.

That's a good point but there's no law that you have to post a photo of yourself.

blckhaze
12-08-2007, 07:33 AM

That's a good point but there's no law that you have to post a photo of yourself.

but im just saying, they get enough of that in that place off the computor. THE REAL WORLD. Why should they be berated and bashed by the people who the assume that at least semi understand them. Not every girl in this world was made for every guys. some guy may like it, some may not. You could at least be semi polite and eithe post somethin positve, on post nothign at all.

Night Rider
12-08-2007, 07:38 AM

but im just saying, they get enough of that in that place off the computor. THE REAL WORLD. Why should they be berated and bashed by the people who the assume that at least semi understand them. Not every girl in this world was made for every guys. some guy may like it, some may not. You could at least be semi polite and eithe post somethin positve, on post nothign at all.

I'm not saying it's right, I'm saying I find it hard to believe that there are girls that won't join because of a couple of nasty comments thrown about. You're getting yourself worked up over something that I haven't even said. Chill the fuck out.

blckhaze
12-08-2007, 07:42 AM

I'm not saying it's right, I'm saying I find it hard to believe that there are girls that won't join because of a couple of nasty comments thrown about. You're getting yourself worked up over something that I haven't even said. Chill the fuck out.

lol im far from worked up. im jsut ginving my POV after you gave me yours. I you would like, ask one of you fave girls for other TS forums and look around and ask abotu HA, we got a rep LOL

TJ347
12-08-2007, 07:46 AM

First off, are we really supposed to pretend each and every girl is a hottie? I'm all for constructive criticism, but in some cases, it's asking to much to expect that I think. I mean, a CD isn't a TS, and nothing anyone says is going to convince me otherwise.

Moving on, it's unfortunate to think that insults about their appearance might keep some women from joining the board, but none of us can really have a doubt that it plays a significant part in them deciding not to do so. That said, how many guys do you wish had that same degree of low self-esteem... Funny how that works.

Night Rider
12-08-2007, 07:47 AM

lol im far from worked up. im jsut ginving my POV after you gave me yours. I you would like, ask one of you fave girls for other TS forums and look around and ask abotu HA, we got a rep LOL

LOL my mistake. I agree with you and I've never been to any other TS forum so I don't know what they're like. Any worth going to?

blckhaze
12-08-2007, 07:49 AM

First off, are we really supposed to pretend each and every girl is a hottie? I'm all for constructive criticism, but in some cases, it's asking to much to expect that I think. I mean, a CD isn't a TS, and nothing anyone says is going to convince me otherwise.

Moving on, it's unfortunate to think that insults about their appearance might keep some women from joining the board, but none of us can really have a doubt that it plays a significant part in them deciding not to do so. That said, how many guys do you wish had that same degree of low self-esteem... Funny how that works.

never said change your view, but sometimes its better to hold your tongue. Not every girl is a hottie, thats guaranteed when you get more than two peeps in a room. just be civil. im sure there is someone who doesnt like girl like Yasmin or Danielle. life liek that.

blckhaze
12-08-2007, 07:50 AM

LOL my mistake. I agree with you and I've never been to any other TS forum so I don't know what they're like. Any worth going to?

personally for me some days. but for a fire starter liek you most likely not LOL :lol:

Night Rider
12-08-2007, 07:58 AM

Those other forums are very boring, go there when you have Insomnia. :sleep

That's what I thought they'd be like..

personally for me some days. but for a fire starter liek you most likely not LOL :lol:

M77 says they're shit anyway, so fuck you lol

TJ347
12-08-2007, 08:02 AM
never said change your view, but sometimes its better to hold your tongue. Not every girl is a hottie, thats guaranteed when you get more than two peeps in a room. just be civil. im sure there is someone who doesnt like girl like Yasmin or Danielle. life liek that.

Several people come to mind who have stated quite clearly that they don't like Danielle, so you're right about that. As far as Yasmin goes, I trust you're right there too, but can't recall anyone to date coming out and saying they weren't a fan. My thing is, I can't see why it's so wrong to say "Mia Isabella's square jaw turns me off", but why for saying that you can be called a fag ad nauseam, and that's okay. If you want people to be civil, it can't be one-sided is all I'm saying. We want to encourage more women to join, but how can we do that when we have no community standards that are consistently adhered to? What crosses the line here is way too subjective, and that's the biggest Achilles heel I think.

blckhaze
12-08-2007, 08:07 AM
LOL my post is general. the girls can be just as viscious, if not more that the guys. Dont get mad at me lol. i just fel if we be more civil as guys, the ladies will let down their gurad and become more civil towards us.

AND FUCK YOU NR LOL
JOIN THE GABBY CHAT

blckhaze
12-08-2007, 08:09 AM
LOL my post is general. the girls can be just as viscious, if not more that the guys. Dont get mad at me lol. i just fel if we be more civil as guys, the ladies will let down their gurad and become more civil towards us.

That's a pipe dream. :lol:

*checks pipe* HEY this isnt my normal hash. you BASTARDS
LOL

MacShreach
12-08-2007, 12:07 PM

I actually wasted about 10 seconds thinking of a reply to you, and then I remembered who you are.

Now go and find some girly's skirts to hide behind, little boy. Sorry, in your case, cock to suck.

MacShreach
12-08-2007, 12:12 PM
Macshreach you are really stepping over the lines!

Whose lines, sweetie-pop? Are you in charge here now?

Anyway, I like flatchested girls. I mean I liked you before you had your tits and got so far up yourself.

MacShreach
12-08-2007, 12:17 PM

He does that because he is a useless prick who has no life, no imagination and no wit. I have known the cunt for two years now and believe me he has never, ever, made a post that was worth reading. Not one. He is one of those people that can be standing right in front of you and you'd never see him.

Just ignore the prick.

MacShreach
12-08-2007, 12:37 PM

And you'd be right, as has been proved-- and by real research, not just here.

You have to remember that many of the men who come here are closet homosexuals. They don't actually like women at all, what they want is another man, but they are such cowards, so emotionally, morally bankrupt, that they can't admit this, so they want the men to dress up in girl's clothes first.

Then they post pictures of these men in girls' clothes here and expect us to drool over them. They do this because they are seeking our approval for their fetish, because somewhere in the back of their disgusting, self-obsessed minds, they have a remnant of conscience; they realise they are despicable and hope we will reassure them that they're not. Well I'm not going to.

And they come this, "She's just starting," crap when somebody refuses to. Well if she looks so great now, why are they posting pictures of her from when she was a guy? The answer to that takes but little thought; these bilge-slime think she looked BETTER when she looked like a guy.

These are the very same men who howl in disapproval EVERY SINGLE TIME one of the girls gets SRS. These are the same men who scream in indignation if a girl can't get her dick hard because of the hormones she's on, leading many girls who work for a living to cut back on the hormones and thus compromise their chances of successful transition. But these vermin don't care, they just want the cock.

If we post pictures of girls with small cocks, they attack us for that. See, for these guys, all that matters is the cock. They HATE women, and once a girl achieves her and and becomes a woman physically as well as mentally, they have no use for her whatsoever. What use could a homosexual man possible have for a woman?

I don't dislike these men because they are homosexual; I couldn't give a fuck what anyone's sexual orientation is, I know what mine is and that's enough for me. I hate these creeps because they are vile, despicable, manipulative, low-life scum who think that other people's dreams and aspirations are less important than their sexual freak.

So I'm going to kick their cunts in any time I like, and frankly I think everyone else should too. I don't go for "live and let live" when that means colluding with men who routinely manipulate and abuse vulnerable people.

chefmike
12-08-2007, 12:47 PM
:why

alphanumeric
12-08-2007, 12:50 PM

And you'd be right, as has been proved-- and by real research, not just here.

You have to remember that many of the men who come here are closet homosexuals. They don't actually like women at all, what they want is another man, but they are such cowards, so emotionally, morally bankrupt, that they can't admit this, so they want the men to dress up in girl's clothes first.

Then they post pictures of these men in girls' clothes here and expect us to drool over them. They do this because they are seeking our approval for their fetish, because somewhere in the back of their disgusting, self-obsessed minds, they have a remnant of conscience; they realise they are despicable and hope we will reassure them that they're not. Well I'm not going to.

And they come this, "She's just starting," crap when somebody refuses to. Well if she looks so great now, why are they posting pictures of her from when she was a guy? The answer to that takes but little thought; these bilge-slime think she looked BETTER when she looked like a guy.

These are the very same men who howl in disapproval EVERY SINGLE TIME one of the girls gets SRS. These are the same men who scream in indignation if a girl can't get her dick hard because of the hormones she's on, leading many girls who work for a living to cut back on the hormones and thus compromise their chances of successful transition. But these vermin don't care, they just want the cock.

If we post pictures of girls with small cocks, they attack us for that. See, for these guys, all that matters is the cock. They HATE women, and once a girl achieves her and and becomes a woman physically as well as mentally, they have no use for her whatsoever. What use could a homosexual man possible have for a woman?

I don't dislike these men because they are homosexual; I couldn't give a fuck what anyone's sexual orientation is, I know what mine is and that's enough for me. I hate these creeps because they are vile, despicable, manipulative, low-life scum who think that other people's dreams and aspirations are less important than their sexual freak.

So I'm going to kick their cunts in any time I like, and frankly I think everyone else should too. I don't go for "live and let live" when that means colluding with men who routinely manipulate and abuse vulnerable people.

Wow. Someone's got issues...

MrsKellyPierce
12-08-2007, 01:15 PM
Macshreach you are really stepping over the lines!

Whose lines, sweetie-pop? Are you in charge here now?

Anyway, I like flatchested girls. I mean I liked you before you had your tits and got so far up yourself. Then why are you picking on her?

sdman
12-08-2007, 01:59 PM
Who is this? Thanks :D

does she have any tits?

MacShreach
12-08-2007, 04:21 PM
Then why are you picking on her?

I'm not. I'm picking on the men who post pictures of guys in dresses so that they can drool over pictures of guys, because they're into guys. That's a picture of a guy in a dress.

Maybe nowadays she's some drop-dead post-op beauty, in which case good luck to her and I would love to see some pics of her, but it doesn't change the fact that when that picture was taken, it was a picture of a guy in a dress.

Simple, really. :shrug

MacShreach
12-08-2007, 04:22 PM
<snip>

I like your sig. Maybe you should start with yourself.

alphanumeric
12-08-2007, 05:47 PM
<snip>

I like your sig. Maybe you should start with yourself.

MacShreach, embarrasing Scottish people everywhere...

MacShreach
12-08-2007, 06:03 PM
embarrasing Scottish people everywhere...

What's embarrassing about Scottish people, twat-features?

(BTW, there are two "r"s and two "s"s in "embarrassing; unlike "arsehole," which sums you up to a "T".)

But just to show there's no hard feelings, here's a lady right up your street......

Night Rider
12-08-2007, 06:07 PM
(BTW, there are two "r"s and two "s"s in "embarrassing; unlike "arsehole," which sums you up to a "T".)

:lol: :!:

alphanumeric
12-08-2007, 06:15 PM
embarrasing Scottish people everywhere...

What's embarrassing about Scottish people, twat-features?

But just to show there's no hard feelings, here's a lady right up your street......

ok mac I'm going to try to use small word so you don't get confused.

Transsexualism starts in the brain. the thing you don't use. Jennifer paris, Kelly Shore and all of the other girls on here? I've got news for you.
They didn't come out of the box like that. at one time they to would have been considered "a guy in a dress" to you. it took a lot of money, plastic surgery and TIME for them to look the way they do today.

You call others cockbandits and gays but your posts make you sound like the most extreme closet case there is. and it also goes to show that you only care for the girls here on the most superficial level.
and how many transsexuals have you known IRL anyways? I've known three, and even though they lived full time as women, there could never afford the surgeries they would need to be accepted by someone like you. so according to you they to are just men in dresses. you don't know how many girls on this forum you've pissed off with your statement here, because they ALL started out that way. oh and my sig definatly applies to you numbnut.

soupdragon351
12-08-2007, 06:20 PM
Good job alpha! Hes the one in denial,he the one in the closet not admittiting the thing he likes about trannys is their cock.

MacShreach
12-08-2007, 06:31 PM
More utter shite from the Canuck Cockwhore

You're really too easy for this, but, it's a rainy afternoon so....what is it about you cock-whores that makes you incapable of expressing yourselves in simple English?

and my sig definatly

Gets you....

MacShreach
12-08-2007, 06:37 PM
Good job alpha!

See, that's we have to limit it to "Retard of the Day." There's so many of you boobie--sorry noobie--retards we have to get the prizes around. To be fair, like.

But this is just specially for you so you don't feel left out.

Kissy-kiss.

soupdragon351
12-08-2007, 06:40 PM
Aw now that hurts coming from a closet fag like you.

MacShreach
12-08-2007, 06:45 PM
now that hurts

You mean you want to suck my cock too?

Sorry, don't do fags, sonny. But I'm sure alphagnumeric will oblige.

TJ347
12-08-2007, 07:25 PM
Is what Mac's saying really offensive? Well, yes and no, actually. "Yes" if you're incapable of/unwilling to understand what it is he's trying to get across, but otherwise "no", not in the least... unless you're in the closet and refuse to come out regardless of what.

Anyway, instead of waxing philosophic pointlessly about how all the girls started out as men, why not revisit a comment Mac made that I believe you'd have to have purposely avoided seeing if you're still arguing against him... To paraphrase: Why post pics of the girls when they were men and go on and on about how hot they look if you're not obsessed with CDs, and thus gay? Take as much time as you need to come up with a rational answer to that question. And about being gay... nothing wrong with that if you are, but why deny it if it applies?

Of course Yasmin, Kelly and any number of other women here started out as men... no one is arguing that, nor could they. However, it's their appearance now that excites those of us who aren't simply looking to be buggered or have our voicebox knocked loose by a 10 incher, due to the fact that we instead appreciate women, and aren't instead trying to find some way to hide the fact that we're gay from ourselves and others. If you don't understand that, then you don't, but it doesn't make what we say wrong on any level. It just means either that you're in denial about being gay to the point you refuse to see the light regardless the evidence, or we are insufficiently skilled in the use of the English language to communicate our thoughts effectively enough for you to comprehend. I'd bet on the first option, personally...

TheLongChodeAhead
12-08-2007, 07:57 PM
BACK TO THE TOPIC

Here's her myspace
http://www.myspace.com/tg_ashley

it seems almost every thread on here gets hi-jacked by some homophobic nutcase(s). Oh the irony of it...

Night Rider
12-08-2007, 07:59 PM
that's your 1st and hopefully the last

TheLongChodeAhead
12-08-2007, 08:05 PM

Is that a threat? I don't see how my post would have offended you unless you fall into that unfortunate category.

Night Rider
12-08-2007, 08:10 PM

Is that a threat? I don't see how my post would have offended you unless you fall into that unfortunate category.

Why would I make an online threat? Let's talk some sense here, you've been lurking for a while to know think that all the threads are hi-jacked by homophobic posters. I thought since I have had a few disagreements with people, that you'd put me in that category. If not then that's cool.

TheLongChodeAhead
12-08-2007, 08:12 PM
I don't prefer to label anybody really...

vman2375
12-08-2007, 08:18 PM
MORE POSTS, PLEASE KAYLA!!! UR LOOKING HOTTER THAN EVER!!!

MacShreach
12-08-2007, 08:26 PM

Unfortunately they are like flies, just attracted to cock instead of shit.

MacShreach
12-08-2007, 08:38 PM
<snip> To paraphrase: Why post pics of the girls when they were men and go on and on about how hot they look <snip>

EXACTLY. Quite apart from how repulsive it is, it is grossly disrespectful to the girls. Why not post up-to-date pics, showing what they look like NOW and are proud of what they've achieved?

Some girls, like tsntx seem happy enough to see their boy pictures posted but many most definitely are not. I wonder how girls like that feel when they see these ghouls slobbering over the way they were four or five years ago?

I wonder how it makes them feel about all they've been through, the pain, the expense, the anguish, to get to where they are now, when they see gay men drooling over pics of them when they were boys?

You know it would be nice if these guys all just fucked off to some gay site where they can wank over pictures of twinks in peace and we can appreciate the women. Why the fuck are they here at all when all they actually want is MEN?

It's beyond belief, it really is.

Falrune
12-08-2007, 08:43 PM
BACK TO THE TOPIC

Here's her myspace
http://www.myspace.com/tg_ashley

it seems almost every thread on here gets hi-jacked by some homophobic nutcase(s). Oh the irony of it...

Thanks for the Myspace link!

tollroad
12-08-2007, 09:54 PM

Okay.

:claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps

El Nino
12-08-2007, 11:07 PM
She's cute!!! If you guys don't think so, than your opinion's should be kept to yourself; unless you're asked. didn't your mommas teach you that?

El Nino
12-31-2013, 07:37 AM
That's what I thought!